eh?

EVERYTHING KKUBI

Inspired by this TikTok video by Yani (@/yanihatesu) which you can see here!

 

Eh?

Wherein Kwon Eunbi confronts the girl her lover was constantly 'flirting' with only to be in for a surprise.

"You !" Eunbi stormed inside a classroom from a college department across theirs. Yeah. The other girl is just a building across them. Geez. She reached out for the girl in pink hair and grabbed it, pulling it harshly.

"OW! W-what are you doing!?" The girl in pink hair protested.

"Ha!" Eunbi scoffed. "How dare you take my Hyewon away from me!"

"Eh!? What the heck are you saying!?" The pink-haired girl grabbed Eunbi's hair in defense and turned their positions over with all her might. Now the pink-haired girl is on top straddling Eunbi.

"How can you say that. You never know we might just be playing computer games!"

Gritting her teeth, she spat back, "Yeah yeah like how you guys we're playing me—" Eunbi paused and froze upon seeing the girl's face much better. "Wah... breathtaking..." was all she was able to say. How can she not, when the girl in front of her looks gorgeous as hell. Heck I'd definitely ask her out on a date too. The pink-haired girl had a puzzled look on as Eunbi kept staring at her with awestruck eyes.

"W-what did you say?"

"C-can I take you out on a date?" Eunbi asked on a whim.

The pink-haired girl got more perplexed. "E-eh?" she said, tilting her head cutely. O.M.G. whydshehavetodothatimded ack—

"I'm Sakura," the pink-haired girl introduced herself abruptly, catching Eunbi off-guard. "Why not do it now?" she tilted her head cutely and saw the effect it had on Eunbi for the second time. Can I just pull her for a brief kiss?

 

-----

A/N:

Okay, I'm kinda hesitant publishing this I don't know why asdahsjdkfhs. Just wrote this to hopefully cure myself of my writer's block.

Stay safe and healthy always, Thank you and till the next read!