Wrong Kid

Hyunsic Collection

 

Jessica knows she’s stupid, but she cannot believe that she’s this stupid. She brought the wrong kid home. A WRONG kid. Which means, SHE DIDN’T BRING HYUNJIN HOME.

 

“Urghhhhh”

 

Jessica groaned. Feeling her headache starting to become worse. She looked up to look at the wrong kid, they’re awfully familiar, the reason Jessica knows that the kid was not Hyunjin is because she’s too smiley. At first Jessica thought her daughter hit her head somewhere or something.

 

The kid and Hyunjin really, REALLY look similar . Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“Hey”

 

“Yes mommy?”

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Oh, you realised already, Hyunjin said it will take half a day”

 

“Hyunjin said what?”

 

“It was her idea to swap us”

 

Jessica groans ever harder. Of course, of course it was her daughter’s idea, and the fact that she knew that Jessica won’t realise that she got the wrong kid. This brat, I will disown her one day

 

“Ofcourse, now what’s your name?”

 

“Hwang Yerim!”

 

“Hwang Yerim huh, well I’m Jessica Jung”

 

“Hi aunt Jessica! You can call me Yerimie”

 

Yerim beams an eye smile at Jessica and she’s pretty sure this kid is a sunshine in human form. Wait, sunshine in a human form? Wait a minute

 

“What’s your name again?”

 

“Hwang Yerim!”

 

Hwang Yerim, hmmm Hwang, sunshine and Hwa— crap

 

“Yerimie?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Is your mother Tiffany Hwang”

 

“Oh! You know my mother’s name!”

 

“Yes I do, and Hyunjin is with her now?”

 

“Yes”

 

I will ing die

 

——

 

Tiffany Hwang is the sunshine in a human form that is also, apparently, the architect working in the same company as Jessica. You see, Jessica is an engineer and Tiffany, is the architect in Jessica’s department.

 

Tiffany Hwang is the sweetest human ever, like what has been said, a literal sunshine in a human form. But apparently a whole devil spawn when it comes to Jessica. 

 

She will, always, like always design a very very hard architecture when she’s working with Jessica. Jessica is an engineer, she needs to do a lot of things, calculations, differentiate the materials, the cost of the whole project, thus, working with Tiffany is like working with a demon.

 

Tiffany also is one of the most respected architects, her designs are very creative and precise. Sometimes too creative, and it drives Jessica crazy.

 

The two of them never get along, quite funny because apparently Tiffany is friends with the whole company, except Jessica. They are always at each other's throat when they’re assigned for a project together, which is, everytime.

 

Tiffany is a sweet person, but not with Jessica, and now, Jessica has her daughter and Tiffany has Jessica’s.

 

Weird, she doesn’t even know that Tiffany has a daughter too, or even married, and now she doesn’t know why but she felt kinda disappointed. Great, not only she hates my and now she’s not even single, god I will never win.

 

Tiffany always giving Jessica a taste of hell, and sure, Jessica hates her, but Jessica also a dumb lesbian, she likes Tiffany because honestly, who doesn’t. 

 

Anyway, back to the present, so basically, she now has her crush’s architect’s daughter in her house.

 

“So Yerim”

 

“Yerimie!”

 

“Okay, so Yerimie”

 

“Yes?”

 

Come to look at it, this kid is totally Tiffany’s kid, and also looks like Hyunjin, who is her kid, so based on her gay conclusion, this kid can be both both Tiffany and her daughter. I think I’m losing my ing mind

 

“So Hyunjin is with your mother right now?”

 

“Yes, she’s with mommy”

 

“And you’re okay with it?”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because it’s Hyunjin”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Mommy is looking so stressed nowadays, and I think having Hyunjin will make her cheer up”

 

“Now why would you say that?”

 

“Because it’s Hyunjin”

 

That’s true, Hyunjin must be giving her headache all the time but the kid is for sure good at cheering people up, but the problem is, the process will take lots of energy.

 

“So, do you want to go home”

 

“No, can I stay here, aunt Jessica?”

 

Yerim said in a pouty voice, Jessica is so damn whipped for Tiffany already now she’s going to be put on a leash with a mini Tiffany.

 

“Sure you can, but I need to inform your mother first okay?”

 

“Okay!”

 

——

 

Hwang’s resident 

 

Tiffany is having a blast, she has Jessica’s kid with her, and ofcourse she knows that Hyunjin is Jessica’s kid, the canines and glares are pretty much Jessica’s. Also Jessica often brings Hyunjin to the office, and both of them already met and know each other when Jessica brought Hyunjin for the first time.

 

Flashback

 

“Hi”

 

Why is there a kid here? Tiffany wonders, looking at the kid inside Jessica’s office.

 

“Hiiii, uhm may I know who you are?”

 

“I’m Jung Hyunjin”

 

“Jung Hyunjin?”

 

“Yes, and you’re Tiffany Hwang right?”

 

Weird, how did this kid know her name, and wait? Jung Hyunjin?

 

“Yes....”

 

“I’m Jessica Jung ‘s daughter”

 

Tiffany didn’t knows that, wait does that means Jessica is married

 

“My mother is not married, if that’s what’s you’re wondering”

 

Tiffany’s eyes widen, how did this kid knows

 

“My mother likes you”

 

Tiffany knows that, because Jessica is too easy to read, sure both of them are always at each other's throats, always glaring and yelling at each other. But that doesn’t means Tiffany is not aware of those soft and loving stares from Jessica. When they’re alone, Jessica is always so sweet and soft with Tiffany, and Tiffany didn’t do the same.

 

Tiffany is very straight you see, and she didn’t mind lgbts or what, she’s very supportive, it’s just she’s not one of them.

 

Or so she thought.

 

Jessica is an openly lesbian, quick shocking for Tiffany to find out that Jessica has a daughter.

 

Jessica had taken an interest in Tiffany the first time she met, it was pretty obvious. The most respectful and feared engineer in their company, always all broody, suddenly turned bright red when she first saw Tiffany, and everyone knows that The Jessica Jung has a crush.

 

Basically the reason why they are always assigned to a project together.

 

Tiffany likes it at first, until she realizes that Jessica is so damn cute and sweet that she almost swings the other way.

 

Tiffany also has a daughter, and her daughter needs a father, not another mother. So Tiffany always makes Jessica’s life a living hell, so that Jessica will hate her. Bur apparently that goddamn lesbian is too stubborn. Or maybe just dumb in love. Jessica never crossed any boundaries, she never flirts or makes a move. Just sometimes a longing stare that will make a smoke rise from Tiffany’s head and some thoughtful acts that make Tiffany want to kiss Jessica right on the spot.

 

“I’m sorry?”

 

“Eomma likes you”

 

“And how do you know that?”

 

“She’s always Tiffany this, Tiffany that, also, she looked at you a little too long”

 

“Well aren’t you one smart child”

 

“Thank you, I’m a Jung afterall”

 

“Okay so, she likes me”

 

“And you like her too”

 

“I don’t”

 

“You do”

 

“No”

 

“Yes”

 

“Hwang Yerim is my best friend”

 

“Oh, no wonder I feel like I’ve seen you be—“

 

“She won’t mind you know, if she has another mother, plus me and her can be sisters!”

 

“What are you implying here, Hyunjin?”

 

“I know you like, and afraid because you want Yerim to have a father, not another mother”

 

“How do you know that”

 

“Like I said, I am Yerim’s best friend, and she may has slipped saying her mother complained about a certain Jung too much”

 

“Well maybe I’m just complaining about how she’s giving me too much headache”

 

“You know she’s not like that”

 

Tiffany let out a loud sigh, this kid, totally Jessica’s daughter, stubborn

 

“yes I like her”

 

End of flashback

 

They have been good friends ever since, and that was three months ago.

 

“Are you having fun Hyunnie”

 

“Yes!!” 

 

Hyunjin was having fun playing with Tiffany’s dogs, Prince and Princess. She always wanted a pet, but apparently she’s allergic to it, but Tiffany already gave Hyunjin allergy meds before bringing Hyunjin inside the house. 

 

Tiffany has comes to the conclusion that she might be biual, or is biual, so she wants to date Jessica. She told Yerim to say that to Hyunjin and she comes up with this idea, swapping between her and Yerim. Hyunjin knows that Jessica is so busy nowadays and she probably won’t know that she got the wrong kid. Also, she really wants to play with Tiffany dogs, so it’s a win win situation.

 

“How long will it take for her to realise it was Yerim instead of you”

 

Tiffany took a seat next to Hyunjin, and gently picked up the kid to put her on her lap. She always does that with Yerim, and apparently Hyunjin likes it too because she immediately cuddles into Tiffany.

 

“Uhmmm I thinkkkkkk now”

 

And at the exact moment, Tiffany’s phone ring

 

“Wait how did you—“

 

“Answer the phoneeee”

 

Hyunjin whines, Tiffany sighs and picks up the call, it’s Jessica.

 

“Hello Miss Jung, is there anything I need to help you at this hour?”

 

——

“Hello Miss Jung, is there anything I need to help you at this hour?”

 

Jessica is on the couch, lying down while Yerim is on top of her, saying that she always did that every time her mother is stressed out. Seeing the kid all sprawled on top of her makes her smile, well it did make her relax a little.

 

“Uhm, hello Hwang”

 

“Yes?”

 

“So uhm”

 

“So?”

 

“Well your child is with me”

 

“I know”

 

“Huh what?”

 

“Hiiii babyyyyy!” Tiffany yelled the phone to make sure Yerim hears her, and Yerim did, and yelled too

 

“HIII MOMMY!!! PUT IT ON SPEAKER”

 

Now Jessica is pretty sure those two are mother and daughter, the speaker like voice, she then proceeds to sit while gently putting Yerim on her lap. She then put the phone on speaker

 

“Hi Yerimie”

 

Jessica heard a familiar voice

 

“Hyunjin?”

 

“Hi eomma”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m playing with puppies”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Jessica scared Yerim with her loud voice. Jessica always makes sure Hyunjin doesn't go near any dogs or cats, she’s allergic to them.

 

“Relax, I gave her meds already”

 

“I have a feeling all of these are planned”

 

“Yes” the three of them answered in unison 

 

“And why is that?”

 

Both Yerim and Hyunjin answer

 

“I want to be sister with Hyunjin”

“I want to be sister with Yerim”

 

Jessica is pretty sure her ears are red as a tomato right now.

 

“Uhm aaa well”

 

“Well you heard them”

 

“What?”

 

“They said they want to be sisters”

 

“And?”

 

“Jessica really?”

 

“I’m sorry I really don’t get it”

 

It’s a payback, because Jessica knows that Tiffany knows about her feelings and has been brushing it off countless times.

 

“Jessi”

 

“.....”

 

“Urgh fine”

 

Jessica smirks in victory

 

“They want us to be together”

 

“So?”

 

“YAH JUNG SOOYEON”

 

“Na uh, use your words”

 

“You’re really annoying, I want to take it back”

 

“Think about the kids Steph”

 

“You’re really annoying”

 

“I know”

 

“Will you go out with me”

 

“Hmmmm, let me think”

 

“Jung”

 

“I think no because I’m straight”

 

“I’m going to hang up”

 

“WAIT”

 

“So?”

 

“Yes hehe”

 

“You will become my slave now eomma”

 

Of Course Hyunjin will popped her bubble of happiness 

 

“I’m already your slave Hyunjin”

 

“You will be slaver”

 

Gosh this kid

 

“You know what Tiffany, you can keep Hyunjin while I keep Yerim”

------

Hai, I'll update "You're not my dad later" for now, here have some Hyunsic and Hyunrry and Jeti