Accident Baby

Hyunsic Collection

Jessica was a busy woman, being a CEO of a clothing brand was indeed a busy job. So damn busy that she didn’t realise that she has been neglecting her girlfriend a lot to the point she cheated on her. And Jessica didn’t mind, well she did, maybe just a few tears here and there, and then Miss Jessica Jung was back at the office being workaholic than ever. Jessica loves her job, it’s not easy for her to achieve this.

 

But why Jessica hasn’t been coming to the company for a week? That’s weird, she didn’t even take any sick days, but suddenly all of her employers got a notice saying she will be away for a week.

 

——

 

Jessica almost stripped on the stairs as she quickly went up. She just woke up and was making breakfast in a drowsy state. While cooking, she has feelings that she’s forgotten something. Hmmm what is it?. She just ignores and continues making breakfast until a sound of baby crying wakes her up from her drowsy state. Oh Hyunjin.

 

She immediately turned off the stove and hurriedly made milk for the crying baby. Jessica overslept, so the infant must be really hungry.

 

“Syhh syhh here baby your milk, please do not cry anymore”

 

Jessica coos slowly and gently picks up the baby to put her on her lap, the baby immediately stops crying after lashing on the baby bottle.

 

“Good morning Hyunjin, sorry for waking up late”

 

Jessica softly whispered and kissed the baby forehead.

 

——

 

Jessica has always liked girls, making her have the mindset of “I will never have a baby” or even if she did have a baby, the baby must not have come from her, it will be coming from her future partner and her partner will be the one taking care of it. Jessica hates giving birth, babies and children.

 

But why is she doing it right now? She has been absent from work for almost two weeks already, only to take care of her ex girlfriend’s baby. Yes, her ex-girlfriend's baby.

 

Tiffany Hwang, the name of her ex-girlfriend. Jessica was a really workaholic woman, which made her neglecting Tiffany a lot, to the point the woman cheated.

 

Jessica didn’t mind, because it was originally her fault. But she was so mad later, after she found out that Tiffany is pregnant, because she cheated on Jessica with a guy.

 

——

 

“Are you ing kidding me?!”

 

Tiffany was afraid, because Jessica rarely raised voice and was mad at her. Technically this is her fault, and Jessica has the right to be mad.

 

“Tiffany, you can cheat on me how many times you want, with how many you want, but why the didn’t you. Use ing protection!”

 

Tiffany flinched, tears rolled out on her cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“If you’re sorry, you need to ing keep the baby, they doesn’t deserves to die just because of your lack of common sense”

 

“I can’t afford to take care of a child, Jessica!”

 

“How about the father?”

 

“I don’t even know who he is”

 

“Jesus Christ, I’m sorry for being too busy that you decided to random strangers”

 

Tiffany thought that was sarcasm, but apparently Jessica did really mean it.

 

“You know, if you’re really in need of you can just tell me. I can hook you up with someone, someone who probably use protection”

 

Tiffany can’t believe it, instead of continue being mad at her, Jessica just encouraged her to other people. Does she even love me?

 

Then Tiffany remembers that Jessica loves her so much that the girl would do anything for her.

 

“Will you break up with me?”

 

“Do you want to?”

 

“Yes”

 

No matter how kind Jessica is, Tiffany can’t keep on taking advantage of her. Jessica didn’t deserve this, Jessica didn’t deserve her.

 

“Then, we will break up”

 

“I still want to ab—“

 

“NO”

 

“I can’t take care of a baby Jessica, and I don’t even think I can’t survive the pregnancy”

 

“I will help you”

 

Of course Jessica will say that.

 

“Jessica, I’m still young and I cannot take care of a baby”

 

“Okay listen, I will help you throughout your pregnancy, and you will take care of your baby after they comes out, if you think you can’t handle it, I will be taking care of them”

 

Then Jessica took care of a pregnant Tiffany for 8 months. They still haven’t gotten back together. Jessica still loves her but Tiffany can’t afford hurting Jessica again.

 

And so, on 15th November 2000, Jung Hyunjin was born. Tiffany insisted on naming her baby as a Jung, and Jessica didn’t mind, because she lowkey liked it. 

 

Tiffany doesn’t even know why, but the baby and Jessica really look alike. They both have canine and cat-like features. The Doctor said that it must be because Jessica was the one who took care of her during pregnancy, that the baby thought Jessica was her parent. 

 

——

 

Tiffany decided that she can’t take care of the baby, and Jessica understood. Jung Hyunjin now is fully under Jung Jessica’s care. 

 

And it has been 5 months eversince.

 

—— 

 

“Hyunjin no, don’t eat your foot”

 

“Yah Hyunjin!”

 

“Hyunjin why did you pee right now and not while you were bathing earlier”

 

“Hyunjin stop moving”

 

“Hyunjin baby please stop crying here’s your milk— no baby I do not have a milk please do not tap my ”

 

This is the daily conversation of Jung Jessica and 5 months old Jung Hyunjin.

 

——

 

“HYUNJIN STOP RUNNING”

 

“No baby you already eat 2 loaves of bread”

 

“No Hyunjin you’re not a cat and you can’t have a cat because you’re allergic to it”

 

“No Hyunjin you don’t have a father because I’m gay”

 

“No I do not has a crush on your teacher”

 

This is the daily conversation of Jung Jessica and 5 years old Jung Hyunjin.

 

——

 

“Hyunjin please don’t punch other kids on their face”

 

“Well atleast kick their shin or something so it won’t be obvious”

 

“No Hyunjin you can only be in one club”

 

“Okay so today we need to buy equipment for your soccer, basketball, table tennis and dance club”

 

“No Hyunjin I’m not dating my secretary”

 

This is the usual conversation between Jung Jessica and 10 years old Jung Hyunjin.


 

——

“Can you pleaseeeee get back together with her”

 

“No”

 

“Pleaseeeee, I really want to be Yerim’s big sister”

 

“Hyunjin, she literally gave up on taking care of you, and deadass has a kid, one year later”

 

“Well, she had Yerim, if I had to choose between her and me, I would choose her!”

 

“She doesn’t wants me anymore”

 

“She literally just eyeed y—“

 

“HEY LANGUAGE”

 

“Date her”

 

“No”

 

“Please”

 

“I don’t love her anymore”

 

“You literally bumped your head because you were staring at her”

 

“What if she cheats on me again”

 

“You can cheat back, also please don’t ever break up later on, I really want Yerim to be my sister”

 

“Why you— She is your sister Hyunjin”

 

“Still, please date her”

 

And this is not a daily conversation between Jessica Jung and 15 years old Hyunjin, but a conversation that will change their life later on.

 

——

 

“I can’t believe you still take me back”

 

“I’m gay”

 

“Jessica”

 

“Also Hyunjin forced me to”

 

“I don’t know why she so adamant on being Yerim’s big sister, they’re technically related”

 

“Want them to have a younger sibling?”

 

“No— Ah! Jessica Jun— Hnnn”

 

——

 

Jung Hyejoo was born on 13th November 2016

 

——

 

Now Jessica has to take care of a 2 years old infant, 17 and 18 years old teenagers. It was chaos.

 

——

 

“Hyejoo please do not pull your sister’s hair and don’t steal her bread”

 

“HYUNJIN PLEASE DO NOT FIGHT BACK SHE’S ONLY TWO”

 

“No Yerim me and your mommy won’t get mad if you like girls, we both are women who married to each other”

 

And this is, the daily conversation of Jung Jessica and her three daughters