Separation

Hyunsic Collection

 

Hyunjin’s tears didn’t want to come out anymore, prior to crying too much, she thinks she can’t cry anymore, so she just keeps her head low, staring at the pair of someone that will leave.

 

“Hyunjin ah”

 

Jessica’s voice was slow, and exhausted. She has been going back and forth from the court to her company and even to Los Angeles and Paris these past few months. She’s going to stay there permanently because honestly, there’s no reason for her to stay in South Korea anymore.

 

Hyunjin, Jessica seldom calls her that, because she prefers to be called by Hyunnie, Hyun, kid, brat and sometimes baby. Hyunjin always thought that maybe Jessica will call her Hyunjin often when she’s a teenager, but apparently, Jessica will not call her anymore.

 

Funny how she spent months to get rid of this mean woman, and she never succeeded. The mean woman is not only mean, but also stubborn, and did everything she can to prove that she can be Hyunjin’s other mother. And she did, she’s Hyunjin’s other mother. Her eomma, her partner in crime, her best bud, her everything.

 

Until her own birth mother decided to get rid of Jessica by herself.

 

Tiffany has been cheating on Jessica for months, with her best friend. And Jessica knows, and kept it away from Hyunjin for months because she knows that Hyunjin will be mad at Tiffany, and after Hyunjin found out, she was, indeed, very mad.

 

Hyunjin can’t believe it, that her own mother cheated on Jessica, the Jessica Jung, the power Jessica Jung that will become a stupid dumb woman in love when it comes to Tiffany Hwang. Jessica loves Tiffany more than anything, and Tiffany has the audacity to cheat on her.

 

What makes Hyunjin more mad is that Jessica didn’t mind, well it hurts, her heart was broken into piece when caught Tiffany and Taeyeon making out in the living room of their own house, their home, but Jessica didn’t mind it, even a little bit.

 

Because she loves Tiffany, and it’s maybe her own fault that Tiffany fell out of love with her.

 

The divorce was easy, Jessica just gives Tiffany most of her belongings because she has a lot anyway, and some more for Hyunjin’s future.

 

What wasn’t easy was the separation. Not between Tiffany and Jessica, because if Tiffany is happy, Jessica is happy too. If she’s happy with Taeyeon, Jessica will let her be. Because Tiffany is everything to Jessica, and it’s okay if it’s not the other way around.

Jessica is a fool in love, while Tiffany is not.

 

Again, the separation wasn’t easy, between Hyunjin and Jessica.

 

For 5 years, their relationship has been closer than ever. Hyunjin admits that Jessica is her mom, her eomma. Jessica will always take care of Hyunjin whenever Tiffany decides to fool around with Taeyeon.

 

Her and Jessica, they’ve been inseparable ever since. It’s so hard for them to be apart for days whenever Jessica is away for work. And now, they will be apart, forever.

 

Jessica didn’t fight for Hyunjin because she’s not her own daughter, she’s Tiffany’s, Tiffany fought death to have Hyunjin and Jessica won’t have the heart to take Hyunjin away, even though Hyunjin thought otherwise.

 

Hyunjin has been fighting with Jessica, saying how she should take her too, she should be her mother and not that cheater, but Jessica refused. Tiffany needs Hyunjin, and Hyunjin needs Tiffany, Hyunjin doesn’t need Jessica.

 

Today was the last day for them to be with each other. Jessica decided to expand her company further in Europe, saying it's nice to live in Paris, so she bought a house there.

 

“Hyunjin ah”

 

“....”

 

“I’m going to go now”

 

“....”

 

“It was nice being you other mo—“

 

“No”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You’re not my other mother, you’re my mother”

 

Jessica let out a breathy laugh. Hyunjin has been saying that lately, funny how it has gone from “you’re not my mother” to this. A huge character development.

 

“Well then, it was nice being your mo—“

 

“You’re still my mother and Will away be my mother”

 

“Christ Hyunjin can you at least let me fini—”

 

“No”

 

Jessica grunts, this brat, she thought, even though I’m leaving she’s still on my nerves

 

“Fine, well Hyunjin, I have to go now”

 

“I know”

 

“We will see eachother later”

 

“When is it later?”

 

“When the time has come”

 

“Will you visit us here often?”

 

“Only if you want to”

 

“I do”

 

“Okay then, I will visit you of—“

 

“I want to see you every weekend”

 

“Well not that often”

 

“You said it often!”

 

“That’s very often! I will live faraway, okay maybe every once a month”

 

“That is not often!”

 

“Do you want me to visit you or not?”

 

“Urghhh”

 

Hyunjin finally lifted her head to glare at Jessica.

 

“Fine”

 

Jessica chuckled, Hyunjin really looks like the mini version of her.

 

“So, see you later?”

 

Jessica crouched down and opened her arms, Hyunjin immediately went and hug her, tightly, afraid of letting her mother go.

 

“Okay, I’ll see you later eomma”

 

“See you later kid”

------

This is like the au of the "You're not my dad" au. Like an alternative? It's not really set in the original storlyline, I just want to write some angst lol. Comment if you want a continuation or it's better to let it be like this.