The Other Jungs

Hyunsic Collection

Krystal Jung Soojung was born when Jessica was 10 years old. The is pretty huge, Jessica didn’t mind though, she still loves Krystal dearly and takes care of her.

At the age of 15, Jessica’s parents divorced. Her mother took Krystal under her care, because Krystal is still a 5 year old kid, while Jessica decided to move to Seoul and live on her own. At the age of 15.

At the age of 16, when it was summer, Krystal wanted to stay with Jessica throughout the whole summer, and Jessica accepted it because she missed her little sister very much. Unfortunately, her father also had children on his own, and he had twins. He needs to go for a work trip, so he made Jessica babysit his twins throughout the whole summer too. So, Jessica, a 16 years old highschool student, needs to take care of two 1 years olds, and one 6 years old, in her summer holiday.

Jung Wheein and Jung Wooyoung are her father’s children. A non-identical twin, as Wheein is a girl and Wooyoung is a boy. Jessica is 100 percent sure that her family has animal traits in their genes, because Wheein looks like a puppy and Wooyoung looks like a cat, like her. Even Krystal resembles a cat sometimes.

So, the grumpy Jessica Jung, needs to ditch whatever summer plans she had with her friends, not that she has any, to take care of 3 infants.

Glad that Tiffany was there to help her, because she is pretty sure those twins are devil’s spawn, well because her father is indeed, a devil.

---

“NO JUNG WHEEIN DON’T PULL YOUR BROTHER’S HAIR”

Jessica hurriedly went down the stairs, almost tripping herself, after she heard Wooyoung’s loud cry. Wheein was currently on top of her brother and pulling hair.

“Wheeinie no!” Jessica quickly picked up the puppy like infant from her brother’s back. Wheein just giggled and immediately latched her arms around Jessica neck. Jessica just sigh because the act is really cute that she can’t help but forgive Wheein already.

She then took a seat next to Wooyoung who was still laying on his stomach, crying.

“Aww Wooyo, please stop crying” She coos, Wheein already climbed over her and decided to hug her from behind. Jessica then picked Wooyoung up. Now she has Wooyoung on her chest and Wheein on her back.

Tiffany just finished bathing Krystal, who was giving her a hard time. The 6 years old child hated her when she saw Tiffany and her sister making out. I mean, who wouldn’t?

Krystal was struggling in Tiffany’s hold, while Tiffany just quickly dresses her up in a big hoodie that covers up her legs, and throws a towel on Krystal’s head to dry her hair.

Tiffany just smiled when she saw both Wheein and Wooyoung cling on Jessica. As for someone who despises her father, Jessica loves the twins so much. Tiffany was staring at Jessica for too long that she didn’t realize that Krystal already freed herself from her hold.

“YAH JUNG SOOJUNG, STOP RUNNING I NEED TO DRY YOUR HAIR”

And the normal chase between Krystal and Tiffany, begins.

 ---

And that was 9 years ago. Jessica hasn’t met the twins and Krystal for a long time already, she misses them. And apparently, her father has a new kid. A boy named Yeosang. Jessica met Yeosang once, when he was 3, and now he’s supposed to be 5 years old, just like Hyunjin.

---

Jessica's father asked Jessica to take care of Yeosang for the weekend, and Jessica didn’t refuse because she really likes Yeosang, he’s a good boy. She thought that maybe she could make Yeosang and Hyunjin play together.

---

Jessica and Hyunjin still haven’t gotten along with each other, but that doesn’t mean that she didn’t make a fuss when she saw Jessica, happily playing with a boy that looks like her age. Did she replace her already, Hyunjin thought when she saw Jessica hanging out with the boy eating ice creams, Jessica smiled at the boy softly, and gently cleaned his messy mouth. Yeosang grinned while saying thank you, showing off his perfect canine teeth and Hyunjin froze, because she also has canines. This means that Jessica did replace her.

---

Hyunjin was in Tiffany’s hold when Jessica came back, while holding a sleeping Yeosang. Hyunjin broke into tears saying that Jessica had already replaced her. And Jessica went upstairs to tuck in Yeosang and quickly went downstairs to calm her down. Hyunjin then latched herself and hugged Jessica tightly like a koala, mumbling and begging her to not replace her with the boy. Jessica just chuckled and explained to her that Yeosang is her younger brother, which means, technically, Yeosang is her uncle. Hyunjin was confused and Jessica just shrugged it off and told Hyunjin to go to bed. Hyunjin softly mumbled into Jessica’s neck that she wanted to sleep with her.

So, Jessica has two 5 years olds on her chest sleeping soundly. Tiffany on her side just chuckled quietly, saying how this scene is very familiar with her,

---

Hyunjin and Yeosang playing together are practically the same as the twins. Hyunjin messes with Yeosang while he just quietly plays with his toys, Yeosang is a shy boy. Both still get along with each other just right.

---

This is also set in "You're not my dad" universe and in the same timeline. Pretty much few weeks after "You're not my dad pt i" I guess. The storyline for the story is not really in order. I'll just write whatever on my mind lol. Maybe I'll put it in order one day who knows. This is a really short update and I'm sorry. Been busy with assignments. and maybe will be more busier but I'll update whenever I can.