At Ocean~ Stranger girl

Stay With Me

Dahyun reached the private resort where they gonna do shooting for next days, she checked in to her room,Placing her luggage a side, she moved to balcony and opened the curtains, it was so clear view of Blue ocean, she loves ocean so much she stores so many beautiful memories with it.One of her memory is Chaeyoung.She removed her over coat,she fell on bed & looking at the ceiling she was lost in thoughts.

A small 10yrs old girl was crying holding her legs to her chest,near the shore while waves touching her feet.
"Are you crying?" She heard a voice and turned to look at the source of voice.
It was a girl, maybe her age, looks as small as she is and height too.

She asked taking out her lollipop from before once.
"Why are you crying?"
"I don't talk to strangers" the girl replied in between her cries.
"I'm chaeyoung" she sat beside the other girl and forwarded her hand but the other girl didn't flinch.
"So now you know my name iam not stranger anymore" chae said tilting her head to other one.
she had a point! She isn't stranger anymore,Agreeing to her, pale girl joined her hand.
"Im dahyun"
"Ah..Nice name,how is my name?" She asked.
"Good name" dahyun stopped crying.
"Thanks" with huge grin,she handed the other lollipop she had with her,Dahyun removed the wrapper of lollipop and started it.
"By the way why are you crying?" Chaeyoung asked

Dahyun Remembered she was crying before the girl came to her. She removed lollipop from mouth and started crying again. Chaeyoung moved to her and wiped her tears and hugged her.
"My doggie Ari went to god leaving me & not coming back to me and now i have no one to play with me" dahyun cried hugging her.
"From Now i will play with you,Lets be friends" Chaeyoung showed her last pinky finger to dahyun.
"Really..you will not leave me like ari did?" Chaeyoung nodded for her question.
"Promise?"
"Promise"
Dahyun locked her pinky finger with chaeyoung.
Both smiled their lollipops.

From then Chaeyoung was with Dahyun everytime, Going to school together & coming back to home together and play together at evening times and weekends they spend together at either of their homes but dahyun almost prefers chaeyoung's home as in their home everyday their parents fight with each other. dahyun was glad she has chaeyoung, Chaeyoung can see through dahyun even without saying anything. Chaeyoung loves to give everything which makes dahyun happy.chaeyoung make sure Dahyun is happy. Dahyun gave her all to show how much she loves chaeng and they both prioritize other one First in whatever situation.

They both are more than Best friends umm..like soulmates, Platonic soulmates (in particular)Soulmate is someone who understands you and connects with you in every aspect ,in every way and on every level,which brings sense of peace, calmness and happiness when that person is around.
For dahyun that person is Chaeyoung. dahyun never wants to lose chaeyoung whatever the situation is, she choose Chaeyoung regardless. Even same for chaeyoung she choose dahyun.

"Bro, we are in high school" chaeyoung hugged dahyun.
"Are you that excited?" Dahyun asked looking at chaeyoung happiness.
"Yeah ofcourse, we came to new place and New school and we can spend more time together, we share same dorm now"
"So its worth fighting with our parents" Dahyun looked at her again. "I didn't except you will be this happy"
"I'm sooo happy bro, Lets both join in music club"
"Yeah and you join in art club too"
"I'll think about it if we have time"
After few weeks Dahyun and chaeyoung went to their hometown as Dahyun parents needed her.

^^
"Dahyunah finally!!! After one month? You answered my call!!! What happened??? Why you didn't answer my calls or texts??i was ing worried about you? Your dad told me to go without you? Why?"
"Chaeyoungie  i will talk to you in person? I will explain when we meet" Chaeyoung can sense the pain in her words.
"I will start now..its just 3hrs"
"No chaeng, i will come to school after this week"
"No talks, I'm coming to you"
What are friends for? when they aren't beside you when you need them. Dahyun needed Chaeyoung now.

***
"Don't cry bro, please" she wiped her tears. Dahyun isn't a type to cry so easily and it's not easy to comfort her when she is hurt as she builds wall around and don't let anyone see what's going on with her but she never failed to express what is going on with her only to Chaeyoung.
"She told me i was burden to her" saying this dahyun hugged her while sobbing.
"She left me and Dad for another man and she said she doesn't..L-love me" Chaeyoung can understand it was hard to take everything for her, she knows how much she craved for her mother love which she never got, Chaeyoung kept on telling her that her mother loves her,like what mother doesn't love their kids and maybe she don't have to feel like way,but now? What should she say to comfort her.chaeyoung regrets that she shouldn't have left her and went to school and god knows how much pain she had struggled on her own all these days without anyone beside her.

"You know right! I love her so much, i was waiting for her to say she loves me & I expected atleast she could stay for me, and all long, till day i was just a burden she is carrying/holding on to, she...she just told me she never loved me, why they don't love me,my mom dad..Why?"
Chaeyoung couldn't able to see her broken like that
"Am i asking for too much? To be loved by my own mother and father? I think I don't deserve to Be loved "
"Bro, look at me" chaeng lifted her head holding her chin. Dahyun eyes are filled with tears, she looked at chaeyoung and just let the tears from eyes fall and get the clear view of chaeyoung.
"I love you, Remember this, No matter what I love you more than anything,You still have me"

Dahyun was scared about everything and everyone..Now all she has is Chaeyoung, she can't lose her at any cost.

She hugged Chaeyoung so tight as if her grip loosen Chaeyoung will disappear.
"I'm not leaving you..Never"

*****
Dahyun is running alone in a desert where there is no one with her, she looked for Sana shouting by her name, Looked for Chaeyoung atleast she would be by her side, running towards endless path but no hope noone is beside her, She was tired looking for people around her. She don't know how long she is walking or running, she felt tired and fell on her knees.

All of sudden she feels everything around her turned into dark, dark clouds and the way she is walking is dark, its like she is walking in a dark tunnel, everything is dark,she felt like there is no chance that she can see light and she was sweating profusely.

Dahyun opened her eyes jerked open, breathing heavily looked around and saw no one is there beside her No one.
Not Chaeyoung
Not sana
Not Jihyo
No one.
Like always.
These nightmares aren't new for her, she is scared to sleep because of these worst nightmares where darkness is dragging her into the dark tunnel where she feels like she lacks oxygen. Even when she was with sana she used have these nightmares but never she told her.

She smokes to feel less anxious,She drinks alcohol to feel less lonely, she take pills to sleep cause of these worst nightmares, she didn't want to go through the dark tunnels where darkness is embracing her with openarms. She isn't scared of little darkness but here this is different where she feels so suffocated that darkness choke to death.

**
Dahyun washed her face and changed her clothes to casuals and wanted to take a walk alongside. While closing door, she saw a man seems like same age group entering into the next room.She then remembered she came to photoshoot and she still haven't known about the model profile, she Needs to get to know about her/him. She need to call jihyo to get model profile.

Almost sunset,While walking towards beach she called jihyo but she didn't answered.
"Are you alive? Pj! Call me when you see this" she texted and slided the mobile in side of her pocket.

She went near the water and letting waves touch her feet. Watching Ocean makes her(us) feel so many things. waves touching her feet is what she is feeling now, to be exact it soothes, the messy thoughts in her mind just vanished when she heard giggles and turned to see the person.

In that mere darkness A beautiful girl who is in her blue denim shorts and white tshirt, with blonde wavy hair, has not so long but yes long legs yet attractive which are shining in darkness and in middle of her giggles she is tucking her hair behind her ear while jumping on waves while they are trying to touch her feet.
Dahyun noticed every little feature of her but couldn't able to see her full face as she turned to one side, all dahyun can see is her side profile.

In between the loud waves the sound of her giggles went straight through her ears, even though she is little far from her. She is watching her playing with waves. Her penguin kinda run, cute little claps when waves touches her feet. Watching her for few minutes dahyun felt so calm,this is like for the first time in a long time her heart felt at ease, Her heart liked the way she felt.
The girl was talking in a mobile and turned to Dahyun side, It wasn't that clear view of her face in darkness yet Dahyun eyes fell on her lips, the way they are moving while she was talking, without even blinking her eyes dahyun was watching her,even she didn't realized she is literally gawking at a stranger. Something in her wants to take a close look on that stranger girl and dragged her legs to take slow steps towards her.

Dahyun came out of her strange hypnotic behavior when she heard her phone ring, she checked it was jihyo. She turned opposite side and answered the call.
"Sorry hyun, i was in meeting, so I couldn't check the phone"
"Uh..ah it's okay pj"
"How is your room? Are you comfortable?"
"Yeah, everything is good"
"Okay, tell me what is it?"
"About Model profile! I wanted to ask"
"I have given to chaeyoung, i think tomorrow eve she will arrive there, she will give it to you, have a look at it, till then enjoy the time without drinking"
"Umm"
"Are you in beach?"
"Ok, i'll call you later"
"Meanie hyun"
"Bye pj" disconnecting the call dahyun turned to have a look at stranger but there is no one around her.

She turned to ocean and sat there looking at Dark sky 🌌"Dahyunah I love you" she remembered the last words sana said before dahyun closed her eyes on that day. she remembered how helpless she was.

She don't want to remember any of the memories as it hurts but memories are like thorns which she hugged to her heart so tightly that it bleeds everytime and make her remember every memory and make her feel every ounce of pain,they haunt her every moment.

Sun completely drifted into ocean,like ocean swallowed sun. Same way her darkness trying to drag her but here sun rises again but if she let darkness embrace her, she don't know if she can see light again like sun rises again.

She started walking to her room, on way she bought Cigarettes and Alcohol and when she was entering the code of  her room she heard loud noises from the room beside her. A male guy shouts she heard,As if she care, she closed her door , keeping her stuff aside she went to balcony, opening the pack of cigarettes she took one out and lightened it.
Screams or shoutings from other room is too loud and she is totally irritated. she poured the alcohol to one glass and the TV so that she can avoid the screams or loud noises getting into her ear. A half burnt Cigarette between her fingers in one hand and glass of alcohol in other hand. She can clearly get named as 'Queen of Broken'.
Raising the volume of TV doesn't helping her in anyway "What the , i got a room which isn't sound proof!!" She gulped the glass of  alcohol in one go and had few puffs of cigarette and twisted it into ashtray.

After few hours she again heard the Loud noises or fight between the couple/Male & female. It was enough for dahyun to take and she made her way outside the room. this isnt like dahyun, she care less about anyone or anything even it gets irritating she would just avoid, but this time she couldn't.She knocked the door of other side room a few times, finally a guy opened the door.

"What?" He asked so rudely which Dahyun didn't like a bit.
"You are shamelessly being noisy and disturbing others" Such a cold tone yet sounds so rude.
"What's your problem? Its my room and i can shout however loud i want, Who are you to ask?"
"You little you are being loud that makes others irritating, whatever fight/Noise keep it to your room"
"You - Watch yourself"
that was it she lost her temper, She kicked the door that made it open wide, she was about to give a tight punch straight to his face that is when she saw the same girl on beach few hours ago,who is now standing beside him. Her face turned from anger to calm .

"Mind your own business and get out" She heard him and her gaze shifted to him.She wasn't angry at all, her eyes wanted to take a last look at her. Dahyun felt like her eyes said "No, Don't leave".Dahyun eyes lowered to her lips, there was blood on her side lips, she didn't even think anything but just gave a hard punch on the guy's face which directly hit on his nose.
Dahyun forwarded her hand to her and the girl holded it without any second thought and walked out with her. Before warning him that "if he bother her again, she will call police". he couldn't say a word as she willing left him without turning back.

Dahyun entered her room with the girl from next door. She made her sit on bed and checked if there is any first aid kit or any medicine or anything to clean the wound in her room, but nothing. She turned to the girl who is already looking at room and the alcohol and cigarette packs on table. Dahyun cleared so that her gaze shifted to her.
"Thank you" she said in her low voice but can clearly hear in that damn silence.
"I'll go get something to clean it" dahyun pointed the lips where its bleeding.
The girl understood what she is saying but not completely untill dahyun started to walking out.
"Stay. With . Me" listening her broken korean dahyun let out a small chuckle. First time in a while her lips turned curve.Dahyun went near her,she understood she was scared, She went on her knees,slowly taking her one hand into hers, & looked up at her
"You Don't speak korean?" The girl nodded in response.
"I'll just go get some medicine to clean the wound and i'll be quick, I'm not going anywhere, i will be right back" she assured.
The girl seems hard to understand the words but she felt safe in her words & she nodded.
"Don't open the door for anyone " this are the last words dahyun said before leaving the room.

***
Elsewhere

*Hospital*

"Dahyunah" she whispered.
Sana's mom ran towards her and saw sana slowly opening her eyes.
"Sana, Can you see me?" Her mom asked worriedly
Sana slowly looked at her mother.
"Sana..sana.."
Just then doctor entered the room.
"Dahyun?" She whispered again.
"Who is Dahyun?" Doctor asked to her mom.
"She is my daughter's girlfriend" Her mom replied.
Doctor checked sana and asked her mom to meet in his cabin.
^^
"So, Mrs.Minatozaki why Her girlfriend never visited her in these past 3 years" he asked
"She didn't know that sana is alive" her mom replied.
"Let her know now & ask her to come"
Her mom didn't like the idea of calling dahyun here.
"She is the reason for sana condition doctor, I don't want her near my girl anymore, please try something other than calling her"
"Sana needs her now, We can't take risk Mrs. Minatozaki, its your daughters life..she was in coma for 3 years and now the first word she uttered is dahyun, she may help sana recover soon,think about it"
after listening his words She left the cabin.she never encouraged sana to be with dahyun,but sana never listned to her as she loved dahyun more than anyone.she was lost in thoughts.
"Aunt,what did doctor said" A girl asked her that brought her to reality.
"We should call Dahyun" this is what she replied and the girl was so furious after listening her name.
"Why her? Because of her my girl is suffering and why now?"
"We have no choice momo-ya, i know you love her, but we have to do this for sana"

_____
Knock knock
Jihyo opened the door and saw the person standing infront of her, with Bunch of Red tulips and one yellow tulip in her hand.

"Hello jihyo" she greeted with smile.jihyo was shocked to see the person.

Jihyo knew who is it and why she came after looking the pattern of flowers she bought, but what she is shocked to know that still she loves her? Even after 4years, jihyo never knew where she was and what she was doing all these years.but to be honest jihyo missed her as she was one of closest friend other than dubchaeng. Who is Her senior in college who once made her cry on their first meet on jihyo's first day of college. Later they became friends because her senior wanted to be,when she proposed to jihyo, she clearly rejected saying she has someone already in her heart. After that she never forced her feelings on jihyo, she was nice, gentle to jihyo even she can't reciprocate her feelings. Yes jihyo missed her, she used to whine a lot, laugh a lot , and sometimes cried infront of her, sharing almost everything.
Now its been 4 years without any communication, what should she call her now? Formally or informally?it was awkward as she clearly remember their last meet.

"Hello again" she waved her hands getting jihyo out of her trance.
"Oh..ah Jeongyeon sunbae" she smiled.
"You no need to be formal jihyo, we are still friends" she assured with the same smile.
"Ah okay, come in jeongyeonah"

_______