Will This pain Ever stop

Stay With Me

 


Sunrays fell on Beautiful girl who was peacefully sleeping in her girlfriend embrace.
When sunrays hit her eyes she moved further close and buried her face in other ones crook of neck & started nuzzling.Their bodies felt warm under the blankets.

"No thoughts about waking up?" Older girl reached her hands to younger one hair and started brushing them.

"Umm,No i like this" younger one smiled sheepishly Hugging her more tight.

"What? You like being late to college again?" She shook her head in denial with cute pout.

"Then let's get ready my munchkin"
With that younger saw the clock and its already college time,
"Oops,I don't wanna be late again for today's class too" Younger kissed the cheeks of older & grabbed her bathrobe and moved towards bathroom.

"Can i ask you something?" Older made younger stop on her way, looking at older one expression, Younger noticed what she about to ask.

"Wait- let me answer your question, I will never ever get tired of you, N.E.V.E.R..i love you to moon and back..Wait I don't want back...its to infinity. I feel other way round,You will get tired of me, what if you get tired of this boring tofu of yours, who always sulk & whine to get your attention"

"I'll never get tired of you because i love the way you are, as i love being with you, smiling with you& you make my everyday best Dahyunie" she poked younger's nose.

"But you have became more cute and bold dahyunie now, I fell in love with that cold girl who only stares but doesn't talk" older grinned.

"Thinking about that, yes,you made me like this..and i love this Me,not that cold girl who hated everyone regardless the reasons"

"I was so nervous when i came to propose you, will she accept me or reject me? Only this thought was in my mind,as many girls & boys loved you and wanted to date you"

"Oh! Really? Poor me...I never noticed anyone,So i think i should change my relationship status to single & hit on a new girl to date" she said imaginatively keeping her finger on her chin.

"I'll kill you if you think about any other girl, You are mine Dahyunah" Older pulled the younger by collar to her face.

Dahyun smiled because she loves when she make older jealous, even though older knew she is just trying to pull her leg, but she wanna make sure older is only hers and dahyun is only for her and she loves only Dahyun.

"Dare you look at another girl Ms.KimDahyun" she pulled her more closer, their faces are so close to extent their noses touching and few inches gap between their lips.

"I think,No girl can scream my name as good as you" dahyun whispered & pecked her lips one last time before leaving the bed and said
"love you" before closing the bathroom door.

dahyun sometimes wonder how her life changed completely after she entered her life, its filled with colors, happiness, smiles which she never thought she will experience again after her mother left her & her dad never cared about her or family all he did was earning money.

"Go and take bath, i'll prepare breakfast"
Older smiled and asked
"Omelette?"
"I only know that okay?!! You know I'm not kitchen person"
"And i still loved you" older grinned.

When dahyun heard door knocking sound she walked to open,
Its jihyo.

Dahyun turned back To room,but no one is there with her.
"I have been knocking the door from past 10min hyun-ah? And what are you even doing in this dark room?"

jihyo voice calmed down when she noticed dahyun swollen face

"You didn't stop taking pills ? Why you being so stubborn to move on? Atleast consult the Dr. I suggested for my sake!" Jihyo was worried.

Dahyun realised all she had till now was a dream. No tears still! Tears have been dried or they don't want to come out.even tears have tired of falling everytime from past few years.

Jihyo is close friend of dahyun & her senior in work place. She knows everything about her past. Even she loved her back then in college days but couldn't dared to express her love.In these past 3years Dahyun went through & still Going through all the pain alone. Even tears has left her side,but She was there with her in all these years, Dahyun is becoming colder days passing.She saw her Calm/cold Behavior in college days but this is worst. Now all she does is takes sleeping pills to sleep,smoke & drink so that she can forget what happened which she couldn't.

"Why you came here?by the way" dahyun asked pouring the glass of whiskey.

"For god sake stop being  alcoholic & its still freaking morning" she grabbed the glass from her hands.

"You didn't answer my question yet" dahyun tied her hair to ponytail & walked to kitchen.

"You have signed the contract of Photoshoot with JYPE models remember?"

"I didn't signed, you made me do it"
Jihyo was suppressing her anger & in calmed voice asked

"Yes! Now you need to cover their top model, & i know you will get good clicks as you are my best" she grinned.

"What if i say NO?" Dahyun asked while breaking eggs on pan. Making her grin disappear from her face.

"I know you won't say that, remember the cheque it's still with me" she winked

"I really don't want to do anything pj ! Let's settle the amount & i have plans"

"Plans? It's still in your mind? Think logically hyun, how can you live in that island avoiding everything? " she moved closed to dahyun and put her hand on her shoulder.

"It's time to move on..See another girls & try date them,Maybe you can find love again" this hurts jihyo but she couldn't help! because she had no hope dahyun would realise jihyo feelings for her.
Dahyun closed her eyes

There was someone who entered her life, They spoke, they understood, They fell in love.
Everything was Perfect in her life,
And that someone left her.
She is a memory now,
Which she cherish a lot,
Which she is in love with them,
which Dahyun can't erase,
They hurt her everyday, every second which leaves invisible scars on her heart.

She slowly removed jihyo hand from shoulder.
"When should i leave?" She asked

"Avoiding my question again? Anyway you should leave tonight and three days in jeju island & next a week shoot in some island in japan. Almost 2-3 weeks work depends on weather if it rains it would take 4 weeks" jihyo started to walk out from kitchen.

"What? Japan?! Are you serious pj?" She followed her.

"Yes, Sponsers are japanese & Model is japanese too, company thought it will be good to shoot there, so half of shoot will be in japan, & about Your accomodation i have arranged everything as company won't be taking care of that & You should be leaving a day before, that is tonight"
Dahyun nodded

"If any doubts or problem occurs Please let me know, Don't handle yourself & Chaeng will be there with you, so Don't ignore her. Reach out to her when needed okay?" She pointed finger to dahyun. "I will join later if possible" she added.

"If She is in, why me? She is better than me, Go for her & leave me pj" Jihyo knows DubChaeng aren't in good terms and they haven't been talking since past 4 years. But jihyo knew how much dahyun missed chaeng, the only best friend she had ever in her life.

"I want My two best persons on this project. So No more discussion on this & Lets have dinner together tonight, come home. I think you should come home now with me" jihyo knew she would skip breakfast & lunch.

"Stop nagging & start moving- Door is that way" dahyun pointed the way & left to kitchen.

"You are fcuking Mean" jihyo shouted

"I KNOW MOM - BYE"

"Dinner 8PM at Home" jihyo walked out of the house.

I saw you crying all by yourself for countless nights hyun & i think it's time, i can't let you go and see you hurt anymore. I should do something.
.................................
Dahyun went to her room, she was packing her bag, She holded one sweatshirt, took it to her face closed her eyes.

Flashback
"Dahyunah" a girl entered the room and back hugged dahyun who is playing piano.

"Uh..you came so early?"

"Yeah, i wanted to go to gallery & I wanted you to join with me"

Dahyun broke the hug
"Me? You know Love,iam not interested in photography and all" dahyun whined

"Nothing doing, you should come with me munchkin please" she kissed her cheek and interwined her fingers with dahyun and both moved out.

"Dahyunah look this is so pretty right?" She pointed at one photograph and was amazed

"I don't understand them anyway! to say pretty or not"

"Don't be so meanie okay!" She linked her arm and dragged dahyun all the gallery.
^^
"Whole pictures are so perfect..I have decided,i really wanted to be fashion photographer,but do i really do good job if i select it?"

"You really wanted to be a photographer?" Dahyun raised her eyebrow.
"I know you really like photography but i thought its just your hobby to capture them"
The older one looked sad already

"Wait, I didn't mean ....um..dahyun took her hand and softly rubbed Listen to your heart Love & don't look back,just go for it and If you learn and practice you will sooper good" dahyun kissed her cheek and made her cheeks turn red.

"Then what do you want to do Dahyunah?" The older one asked.

"You know already I clearly have no idea about what i want to do,
Playing piano is my hobby I don't want make it as career
Even song writing & producing music too"

"Then, what exactly you want to do?" She asked taking a spoon full of icecream.

"I wanna travel the world & after that i will think about my career" 

"But you travel alone? Without me???" she pouted

"Obviously with you, but i doubt you join me!!as your parents won't agree right? "

"They just need time to accept us, They love me more, eventually they will accept & We will go together okay?"

"Okay my love " icecream fell on her when dahyun tried to hug her.

"Sorry! Let's go home & change" she nodded.
.
.
"I will just go & cleanup" the older one removed the shirt.

"Um- Not Now" dahyun trailed kisses on her back from shoulder, nape & it went on to makeout session.
.....

Beautiful memories then!
Dahyun packed all the stuff of older girl which she had in her room, took the package to other dark room which is closed.
She entered the room and the lights to see whole room is filled with their couple pictures hanging on wall.
They wanted to cherish their moments but never she did imagine she will be left out.

She caressed the picture and mumbled
"I..I miss you love"
She put the package there and locked the room.
^^
Dahyun came to jihyo's for dinner.
"Oh! you came early. I thought you wont showup like always"

"Did I disappoint you?"  Being mean is Dahyun.

"Shut up! & get in" as dahyun walked in, jihyo closed the door and both walked to living room.

"Anything to drink? Juic-
Dahyun interrupted her "Whisky or even if its soju i'm Okay 👌" 

"Listen what i offer first Ms. KIM DAHYUN" She gritted her teeth, Dahyun never fail to get on her nerves. She likes it that way.

"Juice? Or water?"

"You called me for dinner! If it is that then let's eat first & i'll get going as i have flight to catch".

"I'm still preparing, sorry wait for few more minutes i will be quick" jihyo ran to kitchen
Dahyun followed and placed herself on dining area which is open to kitchen.
Jihyo was talking random things with dahyun but Dahyun isn't paying attention to her, she was lost in thoughts.

Jihyo noticed & poked her to get her attention,
"Where are you lost? I have been talking to you"

"I-It's been so long...coming here after s-she left, i never came to you" Her voice was shaking.
Jihyo side hugged her.

After few moments,
"I think you will serve me burnt food tonight" jihyo broke the hug and ran to kitchen sensing the burnt smell after the younger said.

After arranging everything on dining area, jihyo called dahyun who is in kitchen cleaning the mess jihyo made.

Jihyo filled a glass of wine
"I thought you don't want me to be alcoholic!guess i was wrong" Dahyun smirked

"Still I don't, and this is Non-alcoholic white wine" she filled hers.

"Why do i feel something is Not good here?" Dahyun asked after watching three plates on table.

"Ahm..s-sorry to say this but I invited Chaeng too for dinner"
Dahyun put the glass aside & stoodup.
there was  this feeling on her face, which jihyo clearly can say its HURT.

When she was about to move, jihyo held her hand.
"Please hyun-ah, Listen to her once what she wanted to say, Its been 4 years..you are not only pushing her away but you pushing away yourself away from everything, just give her one chance & let her explain herself"

"Why should i listen to her pj? And what should i listen to? Her excuses? For not being here with me when i needed her the most? She cut all ties with me and left to USA without letting me know & not even once in past 4years she contacted me & Now ....why? Why did she came now, when I don't need anyone anymore? What is there to listen jihyo?"

"She didn't knew about your a-accident, if she had knew then she would be here With you and you know it too...Maybe she had her reasons so she left then"

"Everyone has reasons to leave me..Mom, dad, chaeng and ..." she couldn't continue anymore

Jihyo can understand the pain of dahyun, but now dahyun needs some reason to hold on to life & Now that reason should be Chaeng, her best friend who holds a special place in dahyun's life.

"I'm sorry- but please hyun.."
Dahyun interrupted her by handing over the keys of her apartment.

"Here, take the keys, someone will reach out to you then give them the keys and thanks for dinner. I should get going now"
Dahyun moved removing her hand.

"What is it means? You won't return?" She asked with confused look.

"No, I already told ya! I have plans & i thought this will be our last meeting so I wanted it to be memorable but you just...r-ruined it" she handed the two pink & yellow tulip she bought which jihyo loves sm.

Jihyo hugged her crying
"Please Don't do this to me, hyunah...Don't leave me"

Dahyun couldn't feel any emotions right now, she just broke the hug and kissed her forehead
"Thank you for being with me all these years & taking care of me, You know i love you pj"

"No, you don't" she ran holding her sob, inside the room leaving her in living.

Dahyun moved out of house and found Chaeyoung there who is entering the house.

"Bro" hearing her voice Dahyun stopped moving and turned to her.

her voice made dahyun feel weak ,she really want to go hug her and cry in her embrace. but she didnt do anything

"Take care of pj, Don't leave her like you left me"
Dahyun walked away without looking back.

^^
Chaeng entered the house and heard jihyo crying in her room. She ran to her and hugged jihyo.

"She isn't coming back chae" jihyo said in between her sobs.
Chaeyoung slowly patted her back
"You still love her, Don't you?" Jihyo nodded.
"You could have expressed hyo, maybe she would have understood and held on to you"
"Why she still stuck with her who is no more in this world?"
Chae can understand the anger or pain in jihyo as she know jihyo loves dahyun from college days

"Maybe she needed time to move on, after all she was the one Who made dahyun love her life, she was habitat to her, now she need a reason to love her life again & maybe she is searching for that reason" paused for a bit "Try talking to her again"

"I tried to say so many times chae that SANA IS DEAD AND NOT COMING BACK & what if she doesn't want to move on from her"

Chae was silent.
Jihyo was crying.
"I dont want to see her hurt chae,it hurts to see her in pain" .
Jihyo hugged chae and cried her heart out.
__

Elsewhere
"Doctor, She opened her eyes" Nurse said to Doctor between her heavy breathes because of running.

Doctor came to check.
"wow! She just opened her eyes after 3 years and her vitals are stable, its good news" he turned to nurse and asked
"Where are her parents?"
"They just went half an hour back to have lunch, they must be on way doc" she answered.

^^
"Ms.Minatozaki its a good news, so after three years she responded, her vitals are stable..Now she may get conscious in any time, if she keep this pace she will get on her feet with in a month"
"Thank you so much Doctor" her mother cried out of joy.
"Your hope & your love saved her"
She nodded.
"Inform me when she wakes up,we need to do some tests" Saying this to nurse, doc moved out.

"Sana, Baby its enough of sleeping, please get back to your mama, I miss you so much" she cried holding her hand.

^^
Dahyun looking out from window while the flight landed on jeju airport.