In the Stars

Stay With Me

 

Jihyo parked her car As she approached the entrance she spotted Momo near the hospital entrance and tried to avoid eye contact, but Momo approached her.

 

"Oh! Someone is avoiding me! What a bad day to start"

"Look! Mo-" when jihyo was speaking momo cut her off

"I'm looking at you, Who would avoid a Pretty face! but you 'sadly' avoiding me" she pouted

she rolled her eyes "I'm here for Dahyun and sana"

"Ouch! Ways to hurt me" Momo pouted again when Jihyo rolled her eyes she just smiled< br/>

 

Jihyo doesn't understand why Momo is being sweet and nice all of a sudden after what happened yesterday! they were literally at each other's neck when they went to have coffee and she clearly remembers the argument they had because she was rude to Dahyun. "I'm trying to be friendly" Momo said with a smile

"And you do not have to be"

Jihyo walked away but Momo followed her

 

"Coffee later?" Momo asked

"No"

"I owe you one! Remember yesterday?" Momo held her hand before going inside the room.

"It's okay momo-ssi, you don't have to buy me anything"

"I insist"

"Look momo-shi, I don't know what you are trying to do but let me get this straight for you, I don't like to talk to you, who disrespects my friend and despise my friend. So please stop acting like you want to be my friend which isn't true." jihyo walked away leaving Momo.

"I should get better with my acting skills And I'm alone for the rest of the day" Momo sighed and walked followed Jihyo.

 

The Room was empty and they both looked at each other again "Where did they go?" Jihyo asked her.

"As If I Know" Jihyo rolled her eyes 'What did I even expect from you? being Nice?'

Jihyo tried calling Dahyun but she didn't answer. "Try calling Sana" jihyo asked. "She doesn't have a mobile" listening her jihyo walked outside and Momo ran after her."Where are you going?" Jihyo didn't care to answer and Momo was following her like a little lost puppy. Momo has no idea why she is even following her. Then she remembered the conversation she had last night.

 

 

 


  Conversation

 


 

 

  

 

They Reached the Hospital park where patients were taking walks. There jihyo noticed Sana and Dahyun at one bench, she was about to walk towards them, and she turned to Momo as she really looked so lost. Momo was about to walk opposite side when Jihyo held her hand which made Momo turn to the left side, Momo was just looking at her hand which Jihyo held and followed her. She lifted her head to ask 'where they are going?' when she saw Sana kissing Dahyun's Nose and Dahyun closing her eyes. momo halted her steps which made Jihyo stop too and Jihyo looked why Momo stopped and saw Sana and Dahyun.

 



"Open your eyes dahyun, if not I'll not stop kissing" Sana said

"I don't want you to stop and I won't open"

"unless you agree you lost" dahyun said getting non-stop kissed from sana on nose.



Tears filled Momo's eyes, her love was never enough.? and she never understood why Momo was never one? she loved her since she was 14. maybe when they first met at their middle school? or maybe when Sana comforted her, knowing when she cried after their parent's fight? or maybe at their first sleepover where Sana talked all night about her dreams and goals in life? or maybe they had that cute picnic date when they passed their exams?

Momo has no idea when she fell for the girl but she falls harder, when she is about to tell her about her feelings she learns Sana is leaving for Korea for her studies, she wants to tag along with her but her Father never allows her as she was supposed to take over the company so she stayed back. The first time they met after a year Momo wanted to let her unwavering feelings for the younger but she confessed her falling in love with a certain Korean girl who is always cold to everyone..she knows almost everything about Kim Dahyun because Sana talks ONLY About Kim Dahyun, every time she talks about dahyun it breaks momo more, but she never stopped because that's what makes sana happy and she is happy. Knowing they were going to date, she couldn't stay in Japan where it's haunting with Sana's memories she left for the USA after begging too much with her dad. When she learned about the accident happened she hated Dahyun more because she hurt Sana.Now it's her chance to step up for her love to keep Sana safe and happy. She doesn't want to let her go this time. she gave Dahyun a chance and now it's her turn.

but...

 

  

 

Everything happening in front of her shattered her hope that the younger girl would realize her deep feelings for her.

 

A lone tear fell from her eyes and Jihyo saw that look, jihyo knows how it feels..jihyo has been there..she knows the pain..she knows how much it hurts to see someone you love is in love with someone who isn't you..she understood momo..she slowly squeezed her hand and sliding into her fingers and intertwined with hers.

"Why it's never me?" momo whimpered

"I understand momo" maybe jihyo shouldn't have said anything. Momo was hurt and she wanted to let it out.

"No...You Don't, I...I cannot Make anyone understand what's happening inside me, how I feel, Hell! I cannot even explain it to myself" She felt exhausted with all the overwhelming feelings. She freed her hand from Jihyo's and walked away. Jihyo wanted to go after her but she stopped knowing it wouldn't help Momo anyway. Sana Noticed Jihyo and Jihyo walked towards them.

 

"Jihyo, Morning!" Sana wished

 

Dahyun saw jihyo and checked time "You are so early ji!"

 

"Yeah, To let you know about some details so that I can go back to work" Dahyun nodded.

 

"Sana has a physiotherapy session at 9 am today, it's already past 8:30 am so let's go?" dahyun asked.

 

A nurse took Sana to her session and Dahyun informed her she would come back after a few hours.

Both Jihyo and Dahyun came outside.

"Jeongyeon dropped Jiho off at baby care school, The baby caretaking girl who stays with Jiho all day when you are outside will be there at your apartment this evening so you need to go and your manager will be here with your updated schedule and I have cleared your schedule for this week, so be with sana and next week you have to go to Japan for the photoshoot and it continued in various locations and there is a new artist we are debuting so you need to cover jacket shoot and all, detailed information you can ask your manager. Dahyun nodded to all information. Jihyo was happy that she didn't refuse to do anything, Maybe after all jeongyeon might be right..Dahyun wants to change herself for Sana.

"Mina? What about Mina? where is she?" Dahyun asked

"Hyun, she will leave today for Japan for her shoot and instead of you, Chaeyoungie is handling it on her own"

ignored the last part

"Drop me off at my apartment.I'll go meet her later"

"Do you know she is under our company now? She signed the papers already, Now she will be officially working here in Korea"

dahyun nodded.

Dahyun's Mobile continuously rings like it has 4-5 missed calls, jihyo noticed but she is not attending to any of them.
 

 

Dahyun walked inside and saw neatly organised house...'still it didn't feel like home'. Releasing a big sigh! She closed the door and walked to her room. 
It was arranged neatly but it's not how she likes it. she just looked over everything walked to the table and pulled out one cigarette.

 


 

 

Taking a big puff she watched the view in front of her,  busy city and people hustling, she still didn't have any idea how she fit here. She smashed the cigarette and walked to her bed...Finally feeling exhausted...she can say overwhelmed with everything...she still can't believe Sana is alive..she is scared! to show herself to Sana. The change in her life Sana will never accept. This Dahyun, Who smokes, who drinks, who cries to sleep, who did drugs, who slept with several women. she has every habit that Sana hates.Now all she has to do is not to tell Sana and manage herself. she doesn't want to hurt Sana..so what Sana doesn't know won't hurt Sana. "it will be fine"she whispered slowly

 


 

 

It should be fine... Sana is alive..her world should feel alive again...but it doesn't...it will feel alive again..it should...she still gets chills remembering everything that happened to Sana and her.

 


  Is something wrong with her? Why can't she finally be at peace?
 

 

With heavy feelings her body gave up and she fell onto the bed...her breathing got even and she dozed off just like that without any medicine or drinks maybe she was too tired.

 




 

 

She woke up from a bad dream! Again..when she opened her eyes she saw a pair of eyes who had been staring at her.

 

"Myoi! When did you come?" she asked in a hoarse voice.

 

"It's been two hours" she smiled, adjusting Dahyun's hair.

 

"You could have wake- " she paused when she smelled something. "You cooked?" Mina nodded Caressing her cheek. "Jiho hates your fried eggs" she smiled.

 

"N O" Mina was amused looking at how cute Dahyun defending her cooking with that pout rubbed on her lips.

 

"I cooked breakfast and some side dishes too, don't skip meals and eat with Jiho" Dahyun nodded.

 

Mina was about to get up dahyun held her by the waist. 
  "Stay" she whispered and snuggled closer to Mina and dozed off.

 


 

 

"Your mobile is vibrating like a mad ," Mina said when Dahyun walked to the living area while drying her hair.

 

"Oh?" Dahyun said looking at the caller.

 

"You don't have a habit of wearing a shirt! Don't you?" Mina asked blushing. Dahyun looked down over her body, she just walked out of the shower after drying without wearing a shirt, exposing her not-so-toned abs

 

"Ah! This is nothing, I sleep ," said casually Dahyun walked over to her room leaving a flustered mina.

 

She saw her mobile ringing again "I think I should go back"

 

"First have lunch with me" Mina gave a quick peck on her lips and walked over to the table where she served food.

 

Both had lunch while conversing about this and that..and fell into comfortable silence before finishing the meals.

 

It was peaceful like how she sits in front of the ocean

 

"Thank you for the food Myoi! Even tho you didn't have to do this" Dahyun said

 

"I wanted to do this ...for you," Mina said shyly. Dahyun walked to her and kissed her forehead.

 


 

 

"I'm leaving for Japan for a week," Mina said Dahyun nodded while buttoning her shirt.

 

"Don't you have anything to say?" she asked shyly
  Dahyun shook her head, Mina lowered her head sadly.

 

Dahyun walked over to her and back hugged Mina "Give me your number" Dahyun handed her phone to type her number.

 



 

 

Dahyun stopped the car at the Hotel where Mina was staying. Mina didn't want to get down..she didn't want to leave dahyun...she wanted to say something...she wanted dahyun to say something...anything...when her mind was a mess of thoughts...She noticed Younger holding her hand in hers and kissing.

 


 

 

"I'll call you" That's not what Mina wanted to hear ...but still her heart felt so calm...Maybe this time Dahyun won't disappear Mina nods.

 


 

 

Mina opened her bag and handed a small box to Dahyun. Confusion was written on Dahyun's face. 
  "Open it" she said

 

#Your Brain has too many tabs Opened...It drains your battery...You need to recharge and hope this helps :* (A Note on perfume)

 



Dahyun smiled looking at that Note 'This girl is really something, she is cute and Funny and she liked it'

 

"Spray a little while sleeping, around you and just a little on your pillow..it helps you sleep well. I do this when I have trouble sleeping"

 

Dahyun doesn't know what to say. She knows nothing works for her. Her nightmares and her demons never let her sleep in peace. She tried everything and nothing worked and this perfume too won't work on her..but Mina doesn't have to know that.

 

She looked at the older girl who had the most innocent eyes which were brightly smiling at her.

 

"Thank you Myoi". Slowly Mina pressed her lips on younger's Cheek.

 

"I Miss you!"  

 

Dahyun smiled "I'm still beside you" waving her hand at Mina.

 

"You left without waking me up & disappeared for whole day" she said sadly.

 

"I'm sorry! I'll never do that again" Dahyun held her ears.

 

Mina nodded and hugged her. 
   "You will be late for your flight Myoi," she said the older's hair slowly.

 

"I don't wanna go!" Mina pouts.

 

 "Should I drive back to home?"

 

"No" the slow whisper from Mina made her smile.

 

"I never imagined you to be this clingy" Dahyun giggled earning a slap at the arm from Mina breaking her hug.

 

"I'm not clingy! It's just...I like you so much" Mina said with shyness and her default pout was not leaving her lips.

 

"You can Facetime, call, message! It's only a week and you will be back in my arms" Dahyun hugged.
Mina nodded.

 

Dahyun dropped off MIna and Left.