Sorry For Leaving You

Stay With Me

π—™π—Ÿπ—”π—¦π—›π—•π—”π—–π—ž

"Jihyo where is dahyun?" Chaeyoung whispered

Jihyo looked at dahyun seat, it is empty and she looked over Sana seat and it was empty too

"Maybe they are making out somewhere again" she whispered back.

"Dahyun is missing her classes a lot lately" chaeyoung murmured

"Don't worry let's go to her apartment today after class ends"

"YOU TWO" JiChaeng looked at the professor

"YES YOU TWO .. OUT" he pointed at them

"sir actu-" jihyo tried to explain

"NOW" the professor shouted

Pfft

"What's wrong with dahyun lately? She is been missing our group meetings, parties, movies, clubs & the last place we get to see her in class and now she is missing them too" chaeyoung was so frustrated Jihyo didn't notice her hurt behind her words.

Jihyo was silent, both walking out holding their books, Chaeyoung was walking so fast and Jihyo trying to match her speed.

"Ji, Call her now" chae was serious, angry, and more than everything she is hurt.

In this last One year, sana & dahyun are inseparable, Chaeyoung was happy for them as Dahyun was happy with sana, she seems to have so much fun & Happy when she is with Sana. So, chaeyoung has no complaints, but After getting into a relationship she started ignoring them, especially her. First of all, Chaeyoung wasn't habitant to it and it started to hurt her every time she cancels their common things like meetups, movies, and parties. She totally Ignored friends, 𝙃𝙀𝙍

"YOU THINK I DIDN'T CALLED HER, she isn't answering my calls for two days chae"

This go on for like a few weeks, Somewhere chaeyoung started to think dahyun living her life without chaeng, she should accept this and should live her own life.
It's getting hard for her to take all at once.

The pain of chaeng and jihyo is different, for chae Dahyun was someone who is important more than anything and anyone and she is been ignoring her, not intentionally. For jihyo, dahyun is someone whom she loved with her life, even though she knew about Sana and dahyun still jihyo didn't let her unrequited feelings between them.

"let's go to her apartment then! Anyway we have been kicked out from class"

Jihyo nodded.

^^

"for sake Open the damn door KIM DAHYUN" jihyo shouted after banging the door for like more than 15 times.

"Maybe she isn't home ji, let us go" chae held jihyo hands and walked out of the building.

Jihyo had a bad feeling after this incident.
^^

"so you are saying you are not coming with me?" jihyo folded her arms across her chest.

"I'm not late right?"jeongyeon ran to them interrupting jihyo.
Chaeng looked at Jeongyeon.

"you called her?" jihyo signalled chaeyoung. Jichaeng planned a movie date without dahyun.

"thanks sunbae" and she looked at jihyo "sorry ji, I have work" she looked at her watch "you are gonna be late, start moving" she pushed jihyo forward

"you have started ignoring me chae, l-like hyun" the words hurt chaeng but she can't do anything

"Movie will start ji, get going" chae bid bye to her.
Jeongyeon held jihyo who is ready to cry.

"Let's go jihyo"
^^

"sorry Ji, I was hell busy with Minatozaki's I couldn't get back to you or chaeng" dahyun hugged jihyo as soon as she entered their routine cafe.

Jihyo was silent.

"So where is my chaengie?"

"I don't know Hyun, like you never said where you are going or coming, chae isn't sharing things with me nowadays" jihyo was all serious.

Dahyun get it

"IM REALLY SORRY MADAM" she lifted her hands up and fell on her knees not minding anyone in the cafe.

"you know all of sudden Sana's mom asked me to come to their house here and you don't understand how much I struggled there to impress them to say yes for me to date sana, but still their answer is No"

Dahyun sighed "will I ever impress them to get married to Sana?"
Jihyo didn't answer that question

"I tried calling chaeng but she isn't answering my call nor you, I thought you will be angry for not contacting you guys but I didn't expect this much"

"I'm forgiving you but don't expect this easy forgiveness from chae, she is pissed off at your ignorance"

"so, can I get up?" jihyo nodded

Dahyun hugged her and kissed her cheek

"you are the best PARK JIHYO" jihyo was used to it "I know how to melt my bro's heart" she showed the basket of strawberries she bought on the way.

"Cheater, what about me?" jihyo smacked her arm

"ah! Miane"

Jihyo started hitting her

"Stop stop stop" dahyun took the yellow tulips that she hid and gave them to jihyo.

"ah I didn't know you would hit this hard, if then I would've given you these at first"

"You needed that" she winked at dahyun.

"Please don't do that I have a girlfriend and I don't want to cheat on her"dahyun fake cried.
She was smiling looking at tulips.
Her smile faded when Sana entered the picture.

"babe, Today remember the movie at 8" Sana pecked her lips. Dahyun nodded.

"call chaeng" dahyun asked jihyo.

"come to our dorm later hyun, she must be at work" jihyo slipped those words

"work?" "she is working?"

"chaeyoung is working?"sana asked

"umm.. actually sorry hyun she took up this job after you left our dorm & she told me she will tell you when its right time"

" Right time? Like when? And you knew it?" dahyun felt betrayed.

Jihyo was silent

"Tell me Ji"

"it's not my thing to tell you dahyun, it is chaeng's" she took a deep breathe "go ask her"

"jihyo, let's go" jeongyeon entered.

Dahyun saw Jeong and was surprised, when she is close to jihyo? Am I missing everything happening in their life?

Jihyo signed to sana to take care of her and left.

"she has been working for months now and I-I didn't even know and she didn't want to tell me why Sana?" sana hugged dahyun who is in tears already.

"Go and talk to chaeyoung baby"

^^

"where is she Ji?" dahyun barged into their dorm

"she is not here hyun"

Dahyun sat on their couch

"she has to come here right? I will wait"

"she left to her parent's house"

"Wattt?" Dahyun was shocked, confused, and hurt.

Jihyo showed the text that chaeyoung sent

Hey Ji, I am going home for a while take care of dahyun and yourself too.

Bye

– Chaeng ❀️

"what the is wrong with her Jihyo?" dahyun smashed the vase nearby.

"Dahyun" jihyo held her.

"I am going to her" dahyun started to walkout

Jihyo held her hand

"calm down hyun, you are angry you may hurt her with words just believe me and wait here she will be back after a week"

Dahyun was thinking, jihyo just hugged her tightly.

Neither jihyo nor dahyun expected what's gonna happen next and it was too late for jihyo to realize that she shouldn't have stopped dahyun that day.

^^

𝗣π—₯π—˜π—¦π—˜π—‘π—§

"So how are you doing?" jihyo asked

"Pretty good"

Jeongyeon has that same pretty smile that jihyo loved most, she smiles like a kid a pure one.

"Any girlfriend?" jihyo asked

"uh?..Y-yeah " Jeong replied with a Half smile

Jihyo was excited "Really?"

"daebak"

Jeongyeon tried to smile but the poor girl couldn't fake it.

"show me her picture"

"P-P-P-Picture ...umm wait I have" jeongyeon opened her mobile and opened the gallery and searched to show any picture of A girl.

"here, she is" jeongyeon showed her one picture.

"she is really pretty, what's her name?"

"tzuyu... chou Tzuyu"

"beautiful name " jihyo was just scanning the picture.

"not as beautiful as your's" jeongyeon said under her breath.

"she isn't Korean?" Jihyo asked

"No, she is Taiwanese"

"Where did u meet her first?" Jihyo was so excited.

"She is a model now, I met her during shoot a few months back"

"Oh, show me your couple pics?"

"C-C-Couple Pics?" jeongyeon rubbed the sweat drop on her forehead.

Jihyo nodded.

"A-Actually she doesn't like to take pictures"

"what? Ya! Don't lie"

Jihyo knows when jeongyeon lies she stutters so much.

"I mean not in my phone, she has a lot of pics in her phone"

"then text her to send a few, I wanna see them"

"wait – what? now? I cant-" jeongyeon snatched her mobile.

"why???????"

Jeongyeon really missed this jihyo who whines like a 5year old baby about small things and that puppy looks with those big sparkling eyes which she can't resist.

"because she must be sleeping and I don't want to disturb her now"

Jeongyeon has a point.

"Enough of your interrogation and please give me something to eat, I came here without having my breakfast"

"ah sorry, wait for a few minutes I will cook something for you"

"what? It's gonna be late, let us just order something. How about pizza?"

"no, I will cook like every time, help me it will be quick I promise" jihyo gave her a gummy smile

How can jeongyeon say No to her smile?

jeongyeon followed her to the kitchen.
_______

"Here is the model profile" chaeng handed a file.
"So I just talked to crew about the set and they are okay with what I asked, and my idea is"

"Just tell me when is my schedule" Dahyun asked chaeng

"Will you be like this forever?"
Dahyun was silent.

"What should I do to make you talk to me? Forgive me?"
Chaeng held dahyun hand.
"Bro"
Dahyun was holding herself not to cry and hug chaeng.
"Can we just discuss work?"

"Why are being so stubborn bro?"
Dahyun started to walk away.
Chaeng was thinking about how to stop her.

"Kim Dahyun-shi" listening to her full name Dahyun stopped on her way

"here is your schedule" chaeyoung handed her file. "I will discuss only work" Dahyun looked at her and nodded.

"Model is Japanese, only we both know Japanese here..so I hope you will help her out"

"You know Mina before?" Chaeyoung was surprised by her sudden question.

"Yeah, we met before for a shoot in NYC"

"Ok" Dahyun started to move

"Dinner later?" Chaeng asked but Dahyun ignored her and walked away

After few hrs

π˜”π˜ͺ𝘯𝘒 π˜—π˜–π˜

I was searching for Dahyun for an hour now, she is nowhere near the hotel. when I was about to go to my room, My Manager called me to join her as the director asked her to introduce me. when I walked there I saw chaeyoung leaving with a bottle in hand. it just reminded me dahyun again. why am I attracted to this girl so much, I keep thinking about her, her smile, her crescent moon eyes when she smiles. is this called love at first sight? OMG, I might go crazy with all these sudden thoughts. my chain of thoughts was interrupted by the same name again 'DAHYUN' i asked my manager what is it about dahyun?. "The Main Photographer for this Photoshoot is KimDahyun And led by Chaeyoung," she said. I was shocked, No I was surprised, and now my heart racing so fast. the way she hide this fact, I smiled and excused myself saying I would go for fresh air and will join back for dinner with my manager, and walked out.

I saw Chaeyoung sitting alone on the beach drinking, I started to walk towards her.

"hey chaeyoung" she turned towards me and tapped beside her signing me to sit and I did."what are you doing here alone, chaeyoung ?" I asked looking at her. "Saying sorry to Ocean Minari, I hurt the Person whom I loved most, and the girl I want to say isn't ready to listen and I don't know what to do so I'm letting it all out with her best friend ocean" I am so confused and I have no idea what is she is talking about, I don't know I can ask the details or not so I just hummed and saw her drinking again. "does it helped?" I asked her, she gave me a confused look. "talking to the ocean, letting it all out?" I explained and she shooked her head as NO.

she gulped the drink one more time "I Shouldn't have left her" she cried. I moved further close to her and hugged her to calm her down. "it's cold here chaeyoung, let's go inside the hotel" I said while caressing her back. she shooked again "she doesn't want to talk to me, I'm sad and I don't want to go there". who is she referring to? before I can ask anything she passed out before saying "I am sorry for leaving you, forgive me" i looked around for help but no one was there as its a private place and no staff was found.

I carried her all the way to her room as I got to know it was opposite dahyun's room. While getting her inside, Dahyun saw Chaeyoung with me and she ran to us and helped me get chaeyoung inside.
She helped me tuck her for bed. We slowly moved out of her room.

"Where have you gone?" I asked when she is entering her room.
"It's none of your business Mina," She said and closed the door. Did it hurt? YES but why?
Tears formed in my eyes and were ready to out anytime. Holding them up I ran to my room and closed my door.

Dahyun pov

What am I doing here? I'm making it difficult for myself being here holding the urge to run into her arms whenever I see her, why should I forgive her? Why should I listen to her? Why now?
My mobile started ringing, FatherΒ  how many times I have ignored his calls and messages, why don't he ingΒ  leave me alone?

"What is it you want? I told you, I don't want to see you or talk with you, Why don't you ing Understand and leave me alone?" I shouted when I attended the call.

"Dahyunah it's me, your mother"
My throat went numb.Β 


I heard her voice after so many years, my heart was beating so fast and all the memories came back to me like flashes as if they happened yesterday.

I never loved you
You were always a burden to me dahyunah

A tear escaped from my eye.
"I came to check on your father, he isn't doing well dahyunah you should visit him once, he is asking for you"

"Okay, mother" that's all I could say and hang up the phone. She never contacted me in all those years and never thought about me, now she didn't even ask me how I am doing.

All this heaviness inside piled not letting me calm down, so I walked towards the beach there I saw mina and chaeyoung hugging. I don't know why that hurt me more, it shouldn't. She is nothing to me, I don't know anything about her. Still, it pained me to see her being that close to someone who isn't me.

I walked back and called jihyo

"Hey Hyun, something wrong?" The only person who worries about me every time and I hate myself for not returning her feelings back.

"No Ji, it's just...can you tell Chae-young to take up this Jeju photoshoot, I have things to do in Korea and I'm coming back"

"What? Hyun you know I can't do that"

"Please Ji, it's about my parents" jihyo understood when i heard her sigh, she will let me go i know.

"Oh, is everything okay?" she asked with concerned voice, God she makes everything hard i dont even deserve her even as a friend.

"Sh-She called me"Β 

"Should I come with you? Yes, I can come with you, don't go alone Hyun" I have to do this alone Ji, I should go face her now or never.Β 

"I can go alone Ji, I am not a kid who still cries for her mother" I chuckled to make the tension calm down.

"I know but..."

"I will come back after I finish my work there"

"But you should let me know every now and then about your whereabouts after landing in Korea, I'm still not sure about you meeting your mother"

"I can take care of myself mommy"

"I want to kick your now" I can hear her frown and I smiled imagining her

"I will talk to you later ji" I ended the call as I saw mina trying to drag chaeyoung inside alone.

Chaeyoung was drunk? I ran to them and carried chaeyoung to bed. She is still the same small Chaengie.
When I was about to walk to my room mina called me. I don't know why I was that rude to her, I hate myself for this when I heard her closing her room door. I slowly opened mine, looked around, and walked towards mina room.

I should say sorry to her, I walked to her room and knocked on the door.
Β 

somewhere else

Β 

"Momo did you get any information about Dahyun?" Sana's Mom asked while momo came out from sana's room.

"No Mom, I didn't get any information about her" She sighed.

Sana slowly walked up to them "mom, when will be Dahyun coming" she asked herΒ 

"Sana, Baby You need to rest. We will inform about you to her soon" she held her and walked her inside the room and made her sit on the bed.

"Mom, Are you Hiding something?" Sana asked while looking at her mom.

"Sana...Actually, Dahyun Don't even k-Know You are alive" she whispered slowly and looked up at Sana

Sana was too shocked to register the words

"W-what are you saying, mom? don't joke around" she tried to say as calmly as she can.

her mom slowly moved to her and held her hand and squeezed it to understand what she is saying is true, Sana shooked her head and turned to momo who looked down.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORMED HER...ITS-ITS has BEEN THREE ING YEARS MOM" Sana Shouted at top of her lungs crying, Momo Ran to her and hugged her tight.Sana passed out in her arms.

"This is a Bad sign Mrs.Minatozaki I already told to you get here, it's been three days. You really not considering her condition now. Get her here as soon as possible or at least make her talk to MS.Sana at least on phone so she could manage till she gets here" Doctor told her mom

both Momo and Sana's Mom sat on either side of Sana who is sleeping Peacefully.

Dahyun pov

As soon she opened the door I saw her eyes filled with tears, I hated myself So much, I just want her to slap me so hard for making her cry. she opened the door wide so I can enter and I moved inside and sh eclosed the door and moved towards her bed. I was struggling so hard how to say sorry to her but she isn't looking at me and making it too hard for me to say anything. I walked to her bed and sat beside her.

Turn towards me mina, I can't do anything if you sit idle pleaseΒ I was screaming Internally, I took her hand into my hands she slowly turned towards me "I'm really sorry for being rude to you" I said wiping her falling tear with my finger. her cheeks turned tomato red within seconds and my heart started beating like crazy. for fck sake can this stop being this loud she can hear it clearly.

"so Did you forgive me?" I asked her looking at her and she said "No" okay I'm doomed. I don't know any way to console her and my mind and heart aren't helping either.

"What should I do, to You forgive me?" I asked her and I saw her smile grow wider, I felt relief for a second but I understood what that smile got me into.

"Take me out for dinner," she asked, I looked at Time and its Past 11 PM There won't be any dinner available at the hotel now and I should take her anywhere outside which is far from here when she saw my facial expressions changed her smile grew A lot wider and I couldn't say NO to that gummy smile which is shoving to my face and I nodded.

THIS GONNA BE HELLA NIGHT I SAYΒ 

Β 

Phew

Writer Notes - Sorry for the late update :) i don't know if anyone will be reading this or not its been a year ..i will update regularly from now

please let me know in the commentsΒ 

thank youΒ