Feeling Different First time in a while

Stay With Me

Three years Back

“why don’t you just go inside and talk to her, she woke up after one month and asking you from 2days”

“I'm scared doctor, she will ask about her girlfriend and she d-died in the same accident, what can I even answer when she ask about her” closing her face with her palms jihyo cried.

“Anyone else who can talk to her other than you?”

“No doctor, there is no one right now”

“Just take time and go to her and talk, she is stable now and all injuries are completely recovered and you can take her home tomorrow.”

Jihyo nodded and slowly entered the room where dahyun is resting, when the door get opened dahyun looked at jihyo.

“ah Finally !You know I’ve been waiting right? what took you so long pj? Where is sana? How is she doing?”

“how are you feeling hyun?”

“I’m feeling really better now and I just came from walk, they said I can go home tomorrow, I can’t wait to see her, how is she doing? Why she didn’t came to see me? Is she still recovering?” dahyun continous questions made jihyo more weak, she turned opposite to her showing her back to dahyun and burst into tears.

“why are you crying pj? is she still recovering? it was my mistake,I should have dropped her at her home that day, i should ask sorry to her mom, she will never agree me to marry her, what should I do pj? Please help me”

“please hyun stop it” dahyun flinched when she heard jihyo loud voice. She walked to jihyo and holded her shoulders.

She couldn’t take it, jihyo is not a person to lie on face and that too to dahyun? NO.

“what happened?” Dahyun didn’t even want to think about anything bad happened to sana so she didn’t even thought to ask but after looking at jihyo struggling to say something which she couldn’t, dahyun asked with low voice, “did something happened to sana?”hoping she would get to hear ‘No she is fine’

Everything went blank, her ears went numb for few minutes and trying to register her words, but her mind or her heart isn’t accepting the fact, the truth she couldn’t take it.

‘Sana left us’

It means she left me

Like mom

Like dad

Like chaeyoung.

Sana left me

“how can she leave me pj? She promised me that sh-she won’t leave me, She shouldn’t leave me like this, I-it isn’t fair” dahyun fell on her knees crying out loud. This is the first time jihyo saw her crying in last few years of their friendship. Jihyo can understand what dahyun is feeling and she isn’t ready to accept the fact.

A week later

Jihyo never left dahyun side, all she get to see is broken dahyun who cries vigorously until she faints. she tried many ways to get her back to normal but she failed.

‘Why it always rains harder on people who deserves the sun’

Few weeks later

After doctor left the house jihyo decides to talk! Like talk-talk seriously after what she did.

“what are you doing dahyunah? Are you seriously tried to kill yourself?” jihyo yelled.

Dahyun was silent all long, didn’t uttered a word.

“please get back to your senses hyun, she is gone and she is not coming back accept it” jihyo went near to dahyun and holded her face in her hands. Jihyo couldn’t able to see her crying like there is no end, she slowly wiped the tears.

“please hyun” dahyun looked into her eyes listening her deep voice.

“here” dahyun pointed to her heart “it hurts so much, everyday and I can’t do anything about it, I couldn’t able to accept, my heart bleeds everytime knowing that she is gone. it wasn’t my choice pj, when I remember she isn’t coming back to me I experience the unbearable pain everytime” tears started to flow again “I didn’t get to see her one last time, I just want to see her once, hug her one last time” she turned to jihyo “how can she leave me, when she promised me forever”

Jihyo hugged dahyun letting her cry.

This went for another few weeks. dahyun didn’t stopped crying for her, but she stopped infront of jihyo, she cries all night.

--

“ you had hard time, I’m sorry i couldn't be with you” jeongyeon said

“that was nothing compared to what dahyun went through, she lost everyone” a single tear dropped from her eyes, jeongyeon holded her hand and her grip on her hand got tighten, jihyo turned to her

“she have you, don’t exclude yourself from her life, You gave your all to keep her alive” listening this words jihyo felt so good, she had no one to tell this all long, she kept saying all good words or positive words to dahyun but for her? There was no one to see her pain. she wasn’t happy seeing dahyun going through all alone, she wished she could take all her pain away.

She nodded.

**

Dahyun entered the room and saw mina sleeping on bed.
"oh! she is sleeping! I think i took more time"  she slowly closed the door and removed her coat after taking the medicine out.

"Should i wake her?"
Or "is it okay to apply the medicine while she is sleeping?"

After few minutes She slowly moved to mina and saw her sleeping figure. She has this face, when anyone look at it even beating heart will stop abruptly, Dahyun took little steps and moved closer, placed herself on bed, noticed moles on her face, she never saw a face with moles which form a constellation. Her eyes first fell on mina lips, she really didn't want to admit but her upper lip looks so y which she really wanted to touch but resisted, her eyes moved to moles below the lower lip & next mole above the upper lip and slowly dahyun tilted her head little and looked at mole on her nose and next she moved her head little up and saw a mole on forehead. Small smile played on dahyun lips, she further checked whether there are any moles on her face there was one on her right cheek, then she saw the blood on her side lips then reality hit her and took the medicine and cleaned the blood on her lips slowly with bud & slowly applying the medicine.

Dahyun got startled when Mina opened her eyes.
"Uh..umm..actually you were awake when medicine came..Nah I was asleep when iam applying...ahh sorry i was asleep when you came..." Dahyun was nervous and her eyes twitching, her face has few expressions which anyone can understand she is struggling to explain the situation which she isn't doing clearly and her heart was beating so freaking hard.

Mina smiled after looking at dahyun struggles, even tho she didn't understand a word what she was saying. Mina holded her hand and assured "calm down" through her eyes.
Dahyun stopped her struggle and Her furrowed eyebrows turned to normal while looking at her  and she is just staring at her eyes and nodded without breaking eye contact.
After few minutes mina understood she isn't feeling nervous, she took her hand which had medicine, guided to her lip and signed dahyun to continue.

Dahyun slowly applied the medicine and in middle stealing glances of her beautiful eyes & face. Dahyun has absolutely no idea why she wants to see her face again, When she is done applying after few minutes, she stood up & took step back.
"It's done"

"Thank you"  Mina said like a perfect korean.
Dahyun moved to near table and took a cigarette pack and lighter, She slided them into her pocket and about to go out, but stopped by the same magical voice, "where" she looked back, touching her nape and ears which she does when she is totally nervous, "i'll be back, its J-just 5-10min"
"You can do it here" mina never thought she has to try korean this hard to make someone stay.
"Is it okay for you, if i smoke here?"
Mina nodded.
Dahyun walked to balcony and started smoking , it wasn't a pleasant view for mina yet she is watching dahyun through the glass door of balcony which she closed before going.

Mina was waiting for her to come inside after finishing one, but dahyun still standing out letting cool breezes touch her pale skin even tho she is done with one cigarette.

After few minutes she opened another cigarette from pocket and lightened it and was smoking.
Mina heard mobile ringing, She took her mobile and walked to dahyun.

Dahyun turned to Mina, she handed over the mobile. She took it and signed her to go inside But mina was standing watching her.
"It's Cold here, Go inside"
"You come" 
Dahyun chuckled for her cute korean.
"I'll come after taking this call"
She nodded.
Dahyun turned a side and answered the call,
Mina was shocked listening her.

"You know japanese?" Mina asked as soon Dahyun entered the room.
She nodded.

(from here their conversation will be in Japanese)
"You could have asked me whether i know or not Atleast, i thought you don't understand japanese and you know how much i struggled to talk in korean?" Mina smacked dahyun arm
"But it was cute"
"It was embarrassing" Mina pouted.
Dahyun smiled at her cute pout.

"I'm Mina, Myoui Mina" Mina sat on bed and dahyun placed herself on chair.
"Ah"
Mina looked at her like 'what was that?'
"What?" Dahyun asked
"Your Name?"
"Oh! Yeah its Dahyun" she poured a glass of whiskey and looked at mina and asked
"You need one?"
"No, Thank you I Don't drink" she smiled
Dahyun nodded and took a sip of whiskey.

"I thought, you will ask any questions about me"
 

"Ah, Sorry I never asked anyone, so" She looked at mina' sad face "ok,Tell me about you, i'll listen"
Mina smiled at her last words.

"I'm the only child to my parents, i'm born in America and after i turn 5years we shifted to japan because .." 

"Wait!"

 "What?"

 "If you start from your birth, it may  a-actually  take time....umm j-just tell me why you came here? I mean to korea, when you don't even know the language" 
Mina giggled and continued

 "I'm a Model, I came here for photoshoot"

 'Uh? She is the model i have photoshoot with?' Dahyun thought.

 "You came here all the way without Manager?"

 "Yes, i just wanted to enjoy alone time so i came few hours before my manager but due to weather her flight got delayed and she will be here tomorrow" Dahyun nodded.

"Then who is that guy?"

"The guy you punched?" She nodded "He is my sponser or i say My company CEO Son" 

"Why did he hurt you?" 

"No, You totally misunderstood. He didn't do this" she pointed her lip 

"What? But you were?" She remembered the look mina gave. 

"He won't Hurt me, It happened when i slipped and fell, He is kinda obsessed with me, I told him many times I'm not interested in him But he never listened all he does is shout at me thats all" 

"So i punched him for nothing!" 

"It was so Cool! I loved it" mina grinned. 

Dahyun shooked her head in disbelief. 
Mina started yawning. 

"Its better you sleep here tonight, You must be tired" saying this she cleared bed.

"Yeah little, you sleep here i'll take couch" 

"No, you sleep on bed! I will be sleeping little late..um, after finishing this bottle!" 

"Hmm, by the way You speak good Japanese, how do you learnt japanese?"dahyun was silent for few seconds

"My girlfriend, she was japanese" 

Mina didn't expected that dahyun has girlfriend, Suddenly she was uncomfortable talking to dahyun, all of sudden some uneasiness occupied.

"Ok, i'll sleep bye good night"
Dahyun nodded.

^^
When Mina wokeup Dahyun was standing in balcony smoking again.
She wanted to go to her, want to know more about her but she has girlfriend.
That thing is stopping her to take a step.

"Why do i feel hurt!"

Dahyun turned to mina as if she heard her.
She put the cigarette on ashtray and moved to mina.
"Morning! You slept well?" Dahyun asked

Mina jaw dropped looking at dahyun as she was in sleeveless cut shirt & Towel wrapped around her waist. Half of her side body is visible. Mina couldn't make eye contact at her.

"U-Yeah"

"Go fresh up, i'll Make you coffee...You fine with Instant coffee?"

"Umm Yeah, but i'll go freshup in my room"

"Uh?"
Mina moved out of bed and exited through door, without looking back.

Dahyun was just looking at her disappearing figure.
She took the cigarette back and fell on bed smoking.
Only flashes she getting now was the face of Mina, the moles from her lower lip to her forehead, her upper lip.

"What am i even thinking!" Dahyun brushed off her thoughts while moving to bathroom her mobile started ringing.

"Open the door" was all dahyun heard in call.

"Who told you I'm here?" Dahyun asked when she opened the door. 

"I have my ways" she entered the room.

"You didn't even bothered to tell me you came to jeju?

"You know Unnie, I won't like to meet anyone!" 

"Hmm"

"So, what made you come here? Don't tell me you missed me!" Dahyun smirked. 

"Shutup!"

"I got new products! You wanna try?" 

Dahyun took a deep breath
"No, i promised to pj..I won't do drugs" 

"It's okay to take little you know, i'll make sure to teach you how to control" 

"ITS STILL A NO" 

Nayeon nodded.

"You know what pj means to me & I can't hurt her anymore" 

"She still loves you?"

Dahyun pov
It hurts to say Yes.
Jihyo was the only one who didn't left my side no matter what.
she saw everytime I cried, tried to kill myself, did drugs, went on to random girls to fcuk to get rid of all pain.
But never jihyo left myside.
She tried to help me with all, but I didn't want to get help or to get out of this hell.
I deserve this pain.
But jihyo?
She don't.
I don't deserve her.
She doesn't deserve the pain.
She don't deserve all my .

Ends

"She deserves someone who gives her only happiness & love" 

"Why didn't you give her a chance?" 

"How can i give her hope, which I don't have?"

^^
"Let's go out! When is your schedule?btw" Nayeon linked her arms with Dahyun.

"It's tomorrow, Let me get ready atleast! you wanna see me half like this!" 

"Oh common! We already ed once and there is nothing new to see! Get going" Nayeon pushed Her to bathroom.

Nayeon heard door knock
"Uh?"Mina looked at her when nayeon opened door.

"Who are you?" Nayeon asked in korean. 

Mina blinked her eyes and ran into her room.
"Weird girl" Nayeon shook her head and closed the door.

"Is she her girlfriend?
         She is so beautiful
                  So i can't meet dahyun Anymore!" Mina felt sad.

"Why are you smiling?" Dahyun asked 

"Next door girl just knocked and ran away, when i asked who?" 

"Mina came?" Dahyun was curious. 

"You know her?"
She nodded.

They heard the doorbell.
"Maybe its her again" Nayeon said 

Dahyun walked to door and opened.
"Come in"
Mina walked in.

Nayeon was looking at Mina but mina looking everywhere but Nayeon.
"Mina, this is Nayeon My friend and Nayeon this is Mina"

Friend!!! Ah i thought girlfriend

Mina had bright smile back.

"why did you ran back?" nayeon asked

"she dont speak korean" dahyun said and nayeon understood that's the reason maybe she ran.

"Can we go have breakfast?" Mina asked dahyun.
Dahyun nodded and asked Nayeon to join.

After breakfast mina asked Dahyun to join her to roam around jeju as its her first time.
"Yeah let's go"
Nayeon just glaring at Dahyun.
To be honest Nayeon was shocked looking at Dahyun smile as its her first time watching her smile so beautifully. she wasn't being grumpy or silent at all.

"I have work, You guys go ahead" Nayeon left saying this.

Dahyun & mina roamed few places in jeju and finally endedup in beach at evening.
"I'm so tired, but i really enjoyed the day with you". She fell on her back and looking at sky which is almost turning dark.

Dahyun just looking at her with smile. 

"Should i get you something to drink?" Dahyun asked 

"No,I don't want anything but i want to hear you talking, you are so silent all day"
Dahyun smiled again. 

"That smile is all you giving all day"
Dahyun couldn't stop smiling. 

"Your eyes looks almost closed when you smile, you know?" mina grinned. 

"Is it?" 

"Mmm, No one told you?" 

"Umm...actually No" 

Mina was looking at waves and lost in thoughts, thinking about dahyun girlfriend.
Dahyun noticed her silence 

"What are you thinking?" She broke the silence. 

"umm...so,Tell me about your girlfriend" Now dahyun went silent.

She didn't even think about sana all day when she was with mina, Now She remembered all the moments with sana like a fast flashes.She remembered the last words of sana "Dahyunah I love you"

"She is dead" was all dahyun whispered but mina heard. 

"I'm sorry" Mina side hugged Dahyun.

***
"Mom, where is Dahyunah?" Sana asked her mom 

"Sana, we are in america for treatment, Dahyun is in korea" she talked slowly holding sana hand.
Sana looked around and it felt like she is missing something.
Her mom continued when she understood her.

"Its been three years sana" she broke into tears. 

"Don't cry mom, please Now i'm fine right" she tightened her grip on her mother's hand.
Her mom nodded wiping her tears.

"How are you feeling Ms.Minatozaki?" doctor entered. 

"Little dizzy, but i think im good" sana replied and turned to her mom. 

"Mom, dahyun?" 

"We will let her know and ask her to come here, You first take rest sana" her mom brushed her hair and kissed forehead and left room with doctor.

"So, Mrs. Minatozaki Did you found her?" 

"No doctor, we didn't get to know anything about her as she changed her mobile number and I don't have any knowledge about her friends or family, but I'm looking forward to it" 

"Make it soon, and take care of her. Make sure she doesn't rush things as she missed 3years of her life so..careful"
She nodded.

"Mom, Dahyun didn't even visited me once?"

"Sorry, sana-ya" Sana looked confused.

"I told her that - 

"S-Sana" a broken voice heard and they both turned to see momo standing with handfull of carnation flowers. 

"Momo"
Momo nodded and moved to sana and took her to a bone crushing hug. 

"Momo I can't b-breathe" sana said

Momo broke the hug and cried. 

"It took you 3 damn years to wakeup? I hate you sana"
Sana smiled 

"So mean! After 3years the first thing you say to me is i hate you?" Sana pouted.
Momo smacked her arm and said 

"Recover soon, i have so much to talk with you"
They both smiled.

Sana took a deep sigh and thinking about dahyun.

**
"Let's go back to hotel, my manager is on way" mina said 

"So, i Don't have to worry about you anymore as your manager coming" Dahyun said. 

"You worried about me?" Mina eyes opened wide. 

"Um- I-its..A-Actually its..about the guy, what if he come and hurt you" 

"He left to japan already" mina smiled at dahyun struggling for finding excuses and was happy that Dahyun actually cares about her.

"Glad to hear" 

"You know what? You are like a snow" mina said 

Dahyun raised an eyebrow
"Snow?"

"Yes Cold Yet beautiful" mina said 

"Cold? Me? Seriously?" Dahyun was striked dumb like really!

Dahyun was not like her usual self with mina, she was smiling and talking and don't know what made her drawn to mina in a strange way. She felt different being with her. Dahyun didn't wanted to accept as cold person because she wants to be a warm person to mina, like dahyun wants mina to trust her and Like her..! Like her? Maybe that's what dahyun want.

Mina was smiling at her reaction.
"Really I'm not cold! You better take back your words"

"No i'm not, you are cold and beautiful like snowflake & i'm gonna call you snow....snowflake from now!!" Saying this mina showed her tongue out and stoodup to run from dahyun. 

Dahyun started chasing mina
"Stop mina, take back what you said" 

"No no no  snowflake I won't" 

"If i catch you, you will sure regret calling that" Dahyun stopped running and breathing heavily keeping her two hands on her hips.

"First catch me snowflake" Mina shouted back.

Dahyun held mina finally and both fell on sand. Dahyun on top breathing heavily.

"Take.   It.    Back" dahyun said in between her breaths
Mina shooked her head as No and dahyun was too close that their faces almost have few inches gap. slowly dahyun interwined her fingers at both hands and holded safely.

"D-dahyun"  slow whisper of mina.
They both looking into eachother. 

Dahyun Mobile started ringing that's when she realised the position and stoodup
And answered the call
"Yeah pj, tell me"

Otherside mina was blushing so hard, she couldn't face dahyun anymore she ran to hotel.

"Hey wait!!" Dahyun shouted but mina didn't stopped or turned back.

"What?" Jihyo asked in call

"Uh! Its..its nothing, why did you called?"

"Where are you? Chaeyoung was waiting for you, crew needs to talk to you"

"Really!! I can't go, you know pj"

"You don't have a choice hyun, bye"
She disconnected the call.

Dahyun looked around no one is there,
She took out the cigarette and started smoking.

After few hours she went back to hotel.
On way she stopped when she saw Chaeyoung talking to mina like so close,laughing and mina smacking her arm.

Does she know her? Or she talks nice to everyone like she talked to me?

These are the thoughts running in dahyun mind. when Chaeyoung saw Dahyun,she started walking to dahyun, before she hugged Mina bid bye to her.

_______