SPIN OFF: Adventures of Beebo

SUPERHUMAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N The following chapters are simply in sitcom form, little snippets of romance and life in the Fullsun Mansion surrounding our little robot.

SPIN OFF: The Adventures of Beebo

Summary: The date Beebo got his last name from filling his credit card information as Beebo Lee. 

Like every household, there is a series that housemates have to go through. Two weeks, just two weeks of staying with them, you felt like you belonged. Beebo was growing before your eyes, his personality and attitude unmatched.

Today, you woke up to give Jeno his breakfast. While Jeno was nicer to you, you felt a certain change in him. He seemed awkward most of the time and somehow bickered with you more. He seemed defensive, flustered and you enjoyed teasing him for it.

“I’m not red!” he snapped at you one day as you leaned forward, Jeno sinking back against the couch.

“You are. Beebo, does he seem red?” you asked the robot, Beebo bleeping and scanning Jeno’s face. “Geez, Jeno. All I asked you was how many women you’ve kissed before. No biggie.”

Jeno found out he had interest in old films and his documentaries now remained untouched. He made a face at you and you poked his cheek, falling back to create space between both of you. He exhaled. He hated it how you somehow found it funny when he didn’t, but he wasn’t one to tell you that.

“How many guys have you… kissed before then?” he asked, reverting the question back at you. He refused to look at you, arms crossed with his eyes on the screen. You pointed to yourself.

“Quite a lot,” you told him honestly. “I’m a woman with a past, Jeno. I have quite a lot of experience.”

“So, she says,” Jeno muttered, glaring at you.

“You don’t believe me?”

“I have no reason to believe you,” he said stubbornly, fast forwarding the scenes on the screen. You laughed, shrugging. You didn’t have to prove yourself to him.

“Why so flustered?” you asked again, reaching over to pinch his cheek when he moved out of instinct, accidentally pulling you onto his lap. You fell face forward, howling in pain when Jeno realized what he did, the male massaging your shoulders in apology. “What the , Jeno?”

“I thought you were about to hit me,” he admitted, pounding against your arm. “Beebo, come and check to see if I broke her arm.”

“X-RAY mode, activated!” Beebo said, scanning your arm when you looked up to see Jeno freezing. His hands became gentle and the purse of his lips were evident. You smiled at him, your head on his lap and like in a trance, Jeno reached up to brush a strand of your head away from your face.

Chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter