The Blogger

Part Time Ninja

*WARNING SHORT UPDATE FOR TODAY*

Gongchan's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhHwnrlZRus  <================== USE THIS TILL YOU ALL READ STOP, OK?

It was a lazy day at home till I heard the sounds of a distant police car. The news reporter had just reported some breaking news down by the dock. I knew it was time to go and investigate. I grabbed my suitcase and coat from the hook and set out. The scene was filled with police men but I managed to slip through. Like any good detective, I searched the main area only to find a pointy object. I took a quick picture and left to find more. Near some stuff, something was reflecting the light of my flashlight. I lifted the wood to find....WHAT IT CAN'T BE....oops out of black and white detective mode...

*stop the music now*

I must go back home and blog this ASAP. With my hopes high, I sprinted back home.

 

I'm tired :3....I hope I get a response tomorrow....

Ji Eun's POV

I ditched Judy today again..... his mom is scary O_________o

When I reached my locker 10 minutes before class, I heard a squealing from around the corner. I tiptoed over there and peeked from behind the wall. These stupid boys where hurting this poor tall nerd...I think his name is Gongchan? I don't know....he is not in any of my classes....but I read his blog. That boy think he can catch me one day. Can you believe it? I better help the kid.

I marched over there cutely while pouting. Oh shoot...it's Infinite....HE...is in that group. They already see this crazy lady stomping towards them...play it off coolly?

"HEY PUNKS WHY YOU PICKING ON THIS POOR KID!" I said in my cutest baby voice.

"Tch little girl go back home to your mom." The tall kid teased :O.

"Why should I listen to someone stupider than a peanut?" I said bluntly. 360 DEGREE ATTITUDE CHANGE FOR THE WIN. *fist pumps in my mind*

"YAH! We are THE KINGKAS of this school....YOU are just a lowly student." He replied angrily...TEEHEE His face is red like a tomato. His friends including HIM are just laughing at him. Kingkas, losers, thugs....If they are doing something wrong to innocent people, they need to get beat up.

"A lowly student MORE LIKE YOU ARE THE LOSER HERE. GET LOST!" I yelled. These jerks just don't know him to give up.

He just stood there like I just slapped him....I did....I HURT HIS HUGE EGO.

"Come on." I said as I dragged Gongchan away. But 5 seconds later, that PABO gained his senses back and grabbed my wrist. He messed with the the wrong girl.

I turned around swiftly and flipped him hard on the wall. I took the dumbfounded nerd by the hand and walked away. When we were a safe enough distance, I dropped his hand.

"HELLO *waves hand in face* are you okay? Hey! If you stand with your mouth open like that, flies are going to enter." I snapped. He just stared at me. I've done my job :) On that note, I skipped away with my head up high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2NE1- WE ARE 2 N E 1!

CL- Sorry we did not host this last time as promised...but we had a schedule that day.

Minzy- Yuppers :P...So anyway...who does the main character always ditch this Judy person?

Sandara- I NEED TO DATE SOMEONEEEEEEEEEEE....

Bom- CORN NOM NOM NOM....

Minzy- IF YOU ARE READING THIS YG, THE DATING BAN IS DRIVING MY POOR UNNIES INSANE!

CL-*face palms* So this is all for today's segment because half of our group seems to be in NEVER LAND LAND LAND LAND LAND LAND...

Bom- Look forwards to next weeks guests....SE7EN and T.O.P. on the topic BROMANCE :3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hi guys ^^ Short update before I have finals....Sorry for the lack of pictures...I'm not on my usual computer today so I can't go on tumblr to find pictures. I hope you all understand you enjoy the rest....if there is any of your Easter ~( ^ _______ ^ ~

I LUBS YOU 19 SUBBIES!