POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALL TT U TT

Part Time Ninja

Judy’s POV~

     “Eunchannie~! Eunchannie~!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I looked around. Erm, normal people over there, more normal people over there. Where’s my channie? Where’s my cute noona covered in rainbows and sparkles riding on top of a unicorn? I crawled into a ball and started . . . um . . . um . . . not telling >/////< Please don’t be mad
 
    

“YAH!” I uncurled myself and rolled around to meet noona’s cute face. “EUNCHANNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” I screamed. I sprang up and gave her a giant bear hug.

     “JUDY! I CAN’T BREA- “

     “NOONA~I MISSED YOU!

     “JU-“

     “WHERE WERE YOU?”

     “JUD-“

     “ARE YOU OKAY?”

     “JUDY!!! I CAN’T BREATHE!!!”

     “Oh.” I said innocently, “Mianhe. So, where were you and are you okay?”

     “I’m okay. The teacher gave me detention because I was talking in class. I’m going to get revenge on him. Ke~ke~ke~”

     “It’s okay noona, I’ll do it for you!”

     “What?” she laughed softly, “How? You’re too cute and innocent to.”

     “Noona, did you forget about my new Pokemon already?”

     “What? . . . Do you actually think . . . Pokemon are real?”

     “Noona! Are you saying you don’t believe!?”

     “NONONONONONONONO! I LOVE POKEMON!”

     “Good. So like um . . . I’ll protect you.” I whispered as my face turned red in embarrassment. >/////<

     “Awwwwwwwwww…SO CUTEEEE.” She grinned and pinched my cheekies. “NOONAAAA . . . you're embarrassing me >__<”
     “Mianhe. You’re just too cute to resist. Come on, let’s go home before your umma yells at me again.”

     “Okay!”

     I stared at Channie. >/////<
     I stared at Channie some more. >/////<
     I stared at Channie even more than before. >/////<

     When I was almost home, I stopped. “C-C-Channie,” I stuttered. “I um wanted to ask you um something.”

     “Deh?”
 
     “U-u-um, I am um kind of in lo-“

     Suddenly, these ugly ninjas sprang out of nowhere and then they took my Eunchannie.
; ~~~~~~~~~~~;

     “NOONA!” I yelled.

     “NO ONE TOUCHES MY NOONA!” I cried angrily. I got out my favorite Poke ball and threw it at their big evil heads… Yeah that’s right. Prepare to be defeated. They better not think they’re better off than Team Rocket. I won’t forgive them for touching my noona, and just when I was going to um . . . >/////< . . . ask her a question.

     The Poke ball rolled around for a moment and out popped PIKACHU!

      “JUDY! STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR POKEMON AND SAVE ME!”     

     Okay, I must save noona, must save her.

     “PIKACHU! USE THUNDER BOLT!” Hehehe, that should kill them O U O

     The figurine fell over… O U O . . .            

     “Is that all you got kid? Well then, say good bye to your little girlfriend.”             

     He brought his knife to Channie’s throat. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” I screamed. But it was too late. He dropped Eunchan and she fell to the floor.

     “OH NO, YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!” I tried to sound mad, but I couldn’t help but cry. “Channie” I whimpered to myself.

 

Brian Joo GIF 

     I AM GOING TO KILL THEM!!!! I wiped away my tears and ran towards them.

     I punched the stabber in the face then kicked him in stomach. TAKE THAT AAAAAAAAAAA. Then I did like an awesome flip thingy and jumped on his friends’ back. I'm so awesome. I almost forgot about noona. D:

     "EUNCHAN!!!!!” I shrieked “ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!

     "Judy,” she said faintly, “. . . noona is going to go for a long time and I want you to be a big boy, okay? I will always love you . . . remember that.”

*Eunchans eyes close and body droops*

“Eunchan…” I cried. “Don’t go, please, I love you.” I wiped my tears and stood up. “Rest in peace Eunchan. Rest in peace.”



 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

ITS CHARACTER TALK TIME WITH YOUR HOST *DRUM ROLL* BEAST  ~( ᄉ ᅳᄉ  ) ~

Kikwang~ HI YEOM... It is our job today to teach  YOU all bout this new segment.

Yoseob~ Oh, PICK MEEEEEEEEE I WANNA TELL THEM!

*Doojoon puts duct tape on Yoseob's mouth*

Junhyung~ Thanks god he can't talk anymore...time to go drink more coke...*walks away*

Dongwoon~ So anyways....this section of the chapter will be hosted by different groups each week. The members will review the chapter and stuff...pretty much anything they want..kinda like a talk show. You the readers can request for different groups in the comment box."~(* ̄O ̄)~  

Hyunseung~ Boy...this Judy person is a weirdo......So this is all the time we have today..but look forward to next weeks hosts~

Kikwang~ BYE YEOM

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Authors Note~

Wow...longest chapter ever :OOOOOOOOO Written by the awesome coauthor. YEAH :D. So anyways..I have to go update my other story now...and since this story will take longer...expect a update in 2 days ok?

        

Co-author’s note

Ellay~ I hope you like this story cause it’s like awesome LOL so like um yeah. TURTLES!! Love you subbies :D♥ (Turtles were completely random :b sorry for wasting your time)