For Old Time Sake?

Part Time Ninja

Lee Ji Eun’s POV~ 

*After School*

FINALLY...I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I headed to my locker and as I opened that evil lock I saw him O U O. We haven't talked in years....still in the same math class though. Sometimes I wonder why we drifted apart. AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, WE NEVER DATED! I have just liked him for the past 3 years. DON'T JUDGE ME ゜Д゜;;  I purposely did everything slowly so I could walk with him out of school like a cweeper. I mean I can leave Judy for just today right? I slowly closed up my bag and left very very very slowly.

tumblr_lxuqj80gqe1qj5ckvo1_500.jpg 

"Hey Ji Eun wait up." He yelled. SUCCESS! > / / / <

"Nah," I teased as I picked up my pace a little. He still caught up to me at the stairs though just as planned. No not really ;P. I pulled out my ipod and pulled out my huge golf umbrella from my bag.

"Is that a first generation iPod nano?" He asked shocked. Yeah I know no one has these anymore...rub it in....

"Yeah...." I replied.

"Oh I use to have one of those but it kinda broke so I use a shuffle." He answered.

"That's cool..." I said....what.... he makes me go blank..

"So what you listening to?" He wondered.

"Ummm...kpop?" I said. He made this weird face like he didn't like it....WHY HE NO LIKEY THE GREAT KIKWANG?!?!?!??!! There was some jerks waiting for their parents looking at us as we walked. I heard them ask why he was with me but I hope he got my signal to ignore them.

Wait...I just noticed something...WHY AM I THE ONE HOLDING THE UMBRELLA? ISN'T THAT THE BOY'S JOB?

While I was wondering about that, my mom walked up to him and asked him if he wanted a ride....WHY MOM YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE?

But when we entered the car and drove for around 5 minutes of awkward silence and trying to calm my dog down so she won't bite him,  the dreaded mission screen pops down. Yeah, he was a former ninja in training. His parents are friends with mine.... I didn't like it that he quit.....I was all alone....but Judy later joined.

"I need you both to go to the dock and stop the illegal transportation of goods. For old times sake guys? I would have asked Hyung Seok but it seems someone forgot about him today" My mom asked wait no more like ordered. He didn't seem to thrilled...probably wanted to go hang out with his friends.

We suited up and took our weapons of choice. I took my favorite kunai.....you probably don't know what that is huh?

DSC01024.JPG 

The boy took his old nunchuks....HOW DID HE EVEN FIND THEM?!?!?!?!....THEY WERE IN A SUPER SECRET HIDING PLACE :O ... I mean who thinks to look in that mysterious box in the corner with a label that says old ninja gear O U O;; PSHHHHHHHHH....

We would have driven but after this mornings slight accident I'm kinda traumatized. Plus mummy says I need to walk because I'm mentally obese.....it's when you sit in front of the computer eating and reading fanfiction while watching YouTube videos all day.... TEEHEE >:3 Thank god the dock was only 5 minutes away. But....it is kind of weird walking around dressed as a ninja...people must really think we are die hard anime fans....

tumblr_ln4453hN6Y1qbxuo3o1_500.gif 

Once we reached our designated hiding spot, I became really hungry ;~~~~~~~~~;. My stomach was like RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

He just laughed.....been awhile since I've heard his laugh.....Before I could even think of eating these scary men came out with huge crates. I threw my kunai at his box and their heads whipped toward our way. He charged at us but the guy next to me thought fast and whacked the guy hard with his nunchuks. That should knock him out till we get back. The other men charged at us but we managed to make all of them fall to the ground.

tumblr_lydphbA5jl1qfrzbzo1_250.gif 

The leader of this gang charged at my partner but I reacted quickly by tripping him and kicking him where no man should ever be kicked.... I called for backup to take those thieves away and looked up to see him is that what I think it is .....PRECIUOS FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

tumblr_m1om3ard4L1r9vyw3.gif 

tumblr_lfl0nuPiYO1qdzjnp.gif

I kept eating like that till those crooks were arrested....

"Still the same Ji Eun huh....and endless pit of food...How are you still so skinny?" He joked.

"Tch....you know me, I'm always HUNGRAAY...Still use your nunchuks pretty well considering you never finished training. Why did you leave punk?" I joked as I lightly punched him in the shoulder. He just shrugged and looked out to the water.

"We better leave before the press gets here...everyone already left." He said....fine don't hang out with me jeez....

Why did we ever drift apart?

                                                                                                                                                                                            

Zico: YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? IT'S BLOCK B TIME...BRAND NEW STARDOM REPRESENTS...

All together: DO YOU WANNA BE BLOCK B? WE ARE THE BLOCK B IN DA HOUSE WOOOOOT!

Taeil: Is this author cray cray not telling us who "he" is...she only put his text in a different color >:OOOO

Jaehyo: Dude...calm down...it just her swagilicious co author didn't write this chapter....

U Kwon- I can see the difference : / Hers is so much shorter and weirder O____o

B Bomb- WASSUP DELI BOY?

 

Kyung: 

Author: And we end today segment run by a bunch of derps :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hi guys.....I HAVE 17 SUBBIES...alot more than when my other fanfic started.... So anyways...I haven't been updating alot ....because of family stuff and internet shopping...DUN HURT ME..........yeah...this chappie is not as long as usual but more pics :D....I can write in chapter 1 and 2 format if you guys want....comment if you do ~( ^ O ^ )~Coauthor is kinda busy and can not access the computer that much do to her brothers LOL addiction....HEY GUISE IF YOU PLAY LOL WANNA PLAY WITH ME ;3....IM KINDA BAD SINCE I JUST STARTED THOUGH....