FAME within us

Love, all over again (part 3)

The sun was up now, when Amber woke up from his sleep.

A little stretching here, a little stretching there. then he is now ready to go.

 

He went downstair, to have breakfast, when he heared a sound of a splash coming from the pool area. So, he decided to go there before his breakfast. He saw his wife and daughter happily swimming on the pool.

"Wow. you guys are enjoying right now, without me huh.." Amber said, then went near them

"Daddy! come! Today is Mommy`s rest day, which means its family day!" Nana happily shouted

Krystal laughed at her daughters sentiment.

"Okay okay sweet heart, im just going to eat breakfast, before i join you two."

"yah! make it fast stupid" Krystal said

"yeah stupid" her daughter second the motion

 

Looks like, Nana is the second version of Krystal. Like mother, like daughter, it is.

 

Amber, ate so fast, so he can join his family on the pool.

 

He only wore his trunk, showing his nice topless abs.

"wife! loving the view eyy?" Amber teasingly said to his wife

"dream on stupid"

 

 

*splaaaaash*

Amber jumped on the pool

"YAAAAAH" Nana and Krystal shouted''

Loud laugh can be heared all over the house that day.

 

After swimming, they went to their entertainment room to watch movies, the preparee barbeque for dinner.

They looks so happy that day.

"i wish i can have this forever" amber said, while watching his wife and daughter grilling the barbeque

 

 

The next day.

"Stupid! i will be gone for 2 days, im going to Casa De Lana beach for a shoot. Be a goog Llama here okay?"

"Aye! Aye!"

 

Krystal`s choice of career really put bounderies in their marriage life. He wished to have her more often. But, because of busy schedule there is no so much time for their lova palosa moment.

 

 

 

-Breaking News-

Model and businesswoman Krystal Jung is seen with the hot Bachelor Businessman Lee Minho in a 5 star hotel in Casa De luna Beach. The question is, what`s the real score between them?

 

That`s what amber saw while browsing the internet.

 

Lee Minho Again..

Krystal explained everything to him, the moment the first scandal boomin public, and he trust krsytal that`s why. But, why is Lee Minho always connected with Krystal`s issue this days. 

Nana is known by the public as krystal`s daughter, but him? No. he is being kept private. Krystal`s Team explained to him that it will ruin krystal`s carrer if people find out that he is a trans man. And as a goody good husband, he accepted this path.

The fame, became the bounderies of their relationship, they should not be seen in public, they cannot do PDA nor have a family outing in a public place. it . but he is being a good husband. that`s his role.