New beginning

Love, all over again (part 3)

After years of married, Amber and Krystal is still not comfortable of their new life.

It`s totally different for them, they have one cute little daughter with them, Nana Liu.

Everything feels surreal, they can`t keep up with the reality they are facing right now.

They are overwhelmed and not yet ready for it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Daddy!!! im gonna be late for school! hurry!" Nana shouted

Amber was so busy preparing their breakfast, when he heared his daughter, shouting for help, Nana is turning 4 this year and she is attending kindergarten in one of the most expensive school in their area. The 4 years old Nana want him to tie her hair into pony tails.

 

Amber run fast upstair for his daughter.

"Daddy, what took you so long? im gonna be late for school now" his daughter said while pouting

"Sorry baby.. daddy is so busy preparing for breakfast, that`s why"

"Okay, apology accepted."

 

After the long struggle of amber fixing his daughter hair, he carried her to the kitchen.

 

Then, they begun eating. Amber is happily watching his daughter eating. This is the kind of life she is dreaming from the start.

 

After their breakfast, Amber drive Nana to her school.

"Be a good girl here okay? i will pick you up later, so dont go with anyone. especially stranger" Amber said

"Aye! Aye! Daddy!"

 

After driving to school, Amber went back to their house and cleaned it. That`s his everday routine.

 

*Riing*Riing*

Sounds of Amber`s phone.

 

"Hello.."

"Yah! What took you so long?!" shouted from the other line

"Ouch, wife! stop shouting. I was so busy cleaning the house that`s why i did`nt heared my phone"

"whatever stupid! anyway. i will be late tonight, my manager told me that i will be attending a conference in ESM Stadium this evening."

"What? but today`s soccer night. " 

"Just watched the replay tomorrow,dork"

"yah!"

"did you just shouted at me?! huh stupid llama?!" Krystal sounded angry now, and Amber gulped.

"W-what? ofcourse i did`nt shouted at you my love. okay i will just watched the replay tomorrow. hehe"

"whatever stupid. i gotta go now. take care of Nana okay?"

"Aye~ Aye! boss"

 

~Call ended...

 

 

"phewww~ i thought she`s going to burst out. HAHAHAHA"

 

 

 

In their 4 years of Marriage, Krystal and Amber is still the Krystal and Amber from years ago, the princess and the stupid Llama.

In those years, Amber became a real changed man. Just like other man, Amber can make someone pregnant, his body and voice also changed a lot, from the thin Amber to a new Hunk Amber. The only sad part on his life is, Amber only stay at their house, taking good care of their child, cleaning the house, and cooking for his family, Krystal did`nt let Amber go to work for almost 3 years now, well.. Krystal is Krystal..still the old jealous girlfriend Krystal. Just like how the transformationg changed amber, krystal changed too.

She became more jealous to anyone who get too close to Amber. She cannot bear seeing someone being close with her husband thats why, for god sake. Amber only stay at their house, while Krystal go to work, Krystal is the one working for her family, Krystal is still a model, one of the most famous model today.

Because of the fame she got, Krystal received so much blessings in life, she created a clothing line with her sister, a cosmetic company and a restaurant all from her salary. That`s why she is so confident to not let Amber go to work.

 

 

And because Amber is so much inlove with her wife. she accepted this path of her life.