Amber`s life

Love, all over again (part 3)

"Hey guy`s! so today, we will be doing a mukbang with my friends! Umm this is Emily,Mike and Cristine"

 

 

Amber`s life became exciting too when he entered to vlogging and producing musics.

he have 1m+ subscriber now, and hoping for a more subscriber in the future.

"Hey, Amber. Let`s begin our QandA session now, while doing mukbang" emily said

"okay guys. "

 

 

 

He is still intouched with his daughter Nana who is 8 years old now, Nana grown into a beautiful girl. During holidays, Amber celebrate it with Nana.

He and Krystal is still in good terms, Krystal married a Filipino Korean and American guy, hahaha yeah mix one. Ian was a good guy, we both have same energy in life, and like me he is a wife`s man. He can`t say NO to her wife. i was laughing about that cause i`ve been there.

Krystal and i became friends again, years after the confession happened. i was so happy when she told me she`s marrying Ian. I have no hard or bitter feelings now. I totally moved on from the past.

What i care about right now is my child..Nana..

 

She is my love life right now.. hahahha

I will be a good father to her, i promised that..

 

"Your daydreaming again!!!" Cristin said

 

 

Well goodbye guys.. my friends need me now.

See you soon