Into the new world

Love, all over again (part 3)

 

Loud music can be heared in Amber`s world.

A+ Pentaholic is a night club, a famous one. It is owned by no other than, Amber Liu..

1 year had passed and this is his new world now.

During the day, he is busy with his furniture shop and at night he is busy serving alcohol. He is also doing bartending here.

 

"Bro, those chick over there are drooling at you!!" Key said laughingly

"Just shut up and drink, HAHAHAH" amber said

 

Amber was so busy, mixing drinks when a girl went near him and pulled his collar

The woman gave him a torrid kissed.

"still the same kissed i missed. hahaha"

"stop it hyuna!" amber

"I miss you Amber. hahaha"

 

Hyuna and Amber became friends after Krystal left him in Hawaii. Their daughter Nana was also with her. Hyuna saw him on one of club in hawaii. Amber open up everything to her. Then now, Hyuna helps her in his business. Just like him, Hyuna owns a night club, more famous that his club. A lot of VIP had been on Hyuna`s club for years now.

 

 

"Give me another kiss, darling. So that those es over there will stop drooling at you. HAHAHAH" Amber is used to Hyuna`s attitude now.

Hyuna is a flirty one, but a good friend too.

"Whatever."

 

Then he went back mixing alcohols.

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa!!!" a kid shouted from afar.

 

Amber look at him with a wide grin.

"Subin~aaa! give appa a hug!!!" Amber also shouted

 

the kid run fast to him, and gave him a tight hug.

 

"YAAAH! Stop running so fast!" a woman from afar also shouted

 

"Your mom is angry again, subin~aa. hahahaha"

 

A angry looking Suzy, went close to them. Then gave Amber a strong punch on his arm.

"Where did you sleep last night huh? i`ve been waiting for you!" Suzy said

"Im sorry, love. I was so busy at the club, there was so much costumers, i was so tired. that`s why" amber explained

"your explanations again. if i know.. you`re with hyuna again.. that "

"aish. stop calling her , she`s a good friend okay. come here you little jealous woman. hahahaa *pinch cheek*"

"ouch. stop doing that to my cheek"

"hahahaha"

 

Suzy is living with Amber for half of a year now. Dongwook, Suzy`s husband run away because of loan sharks. Suzy and his son`s life was in danger, when amber saw them, for the sake of friendship, Amber brought Suzy and son to his House. Amber is alone that`s why he came up with that idea. Suzy is a good housemate, She is the one who cook and clean the hourse for him, i great housewife material.

 

"Love, Im planning to enroll Subin at a summer camp, this year.. c-can you---"

"No problem. i will pay for it. Enjoy there, Subin okay?"

"Yes. Appa"

 

Suzy and Amber are just friends, but amber love to tease suzy that`s why he keep on calling her love, Suzy`s son call him Appa because, amber want it that way.

 

 

"