Scandal

Love, all over again (part 3)

Months passed after the incident in the mall. Yeah, they went back to normal, but the situation became more strict. Manager shin, always put guards around us or even to krystal.

Amber was so bored today, he want to have a little drink with his friend Yuri.

Yuri is his hyung. He also undergo the operation. He is a transman too. 

"Kryst.. can i got to Yuri Hyung`s house tonight?"

"i totally forgot, i will be attending a gala tonight, but yeah you can go there, i will just bring Nana with me."

A gala?

Krystal did`nt even asked his permission..

it`s odd. Krystal changed all of a sudden.

 

 

That night, just like what as planned, his wife and daughter went to the gala, and him? he went to Yuri`s house.

 

 

 

 

"So you mean.. Krystal changed a lot? "

"Yeah, hyung! Dont you think, she fall out of love now?"

"Dont think of such a thing..just trust her..."

 

All night Yuri and Amber, kept drinking and drinking.

 

 

It was already morning, when Amber woke up. He was so drunk from last night.

"Hey man! let`s eat breakfast first" Yuri said

"Oh. I need to go home.. Krystal must be waiting for me now"

"oh.. okay..."

 

Amber drive fast,

He was so scared on his wife`s tantrums.

 

 

When he reached their house.. he saw no one.

He did`nt heared his daughter`s voice, nor his wife.

 

"Krystal? Nana? IM HOME!!!!" He shouted

but no one answered.

 

He opened his phone, then a lot of missed calls and messages pop up.

 

Sender: Wife

You stupid Llama! 

 

that`s the only message he got. but a tons of duplicated message of it.

 

 

"Where is everyone?"

 

 

He tried to call krystal.. but it was out of reached.

 

"Deymm"

 

 

He tried to reached her also on her social media account. But, no on replied.

 

 

Then when he saw the trending list today.. his heart breaks.

#KrystalandLeeMinho

it`s all over the internet. When he saw the content, he almost want to throw his phone.

-Breaking news-

Lee Minho and Krystal was caught running away from the gala night. A powerful source also leaked that Lee Minho is taking care of Krystal`s child that night too, when she received her awards. Krystal`s Manager, confirmed that the two were dating for almost a month now.

 

Then a lot of photo pop up.

 

 "!"

 

He trust krystal.. he trust her...