Family Day

Love, all over again (part 3)

"It`s family day tomorrow! im so excited! Daddy, buy me new clothes please" Nana happily said

"Sure sweety. Come on"

 

Yeah, it`s Nana`s family day tomorrow. The kid was so happy. 

He drove her to the mall, to shop for clothes. The kid was running here and there. She tried different fashion styles, the saleslady was so happy watching his daughter doing a little fashion show on the shop.

"Is`nt she the daughter of the famous Krystal jung?" a man said

and that`s the cue.

Amber fixed his sunglass and hat then went to Nana.

"Let`s pay for that, sweety"

He saw some people, getting pictures of us. and damn~ that will be trouble.

He run fast so that those people will now follow them around. He fixed Nana`s hat and masked too.

They are really struggling right now.

 

Almost a hour past, when they got home.

 

Night came.

"Mommy!"

Amber saw the icy look of krystal,

*gulped*

this means trouble...

 

"h-hey.. wife.."

"Dont hey me! you stupid Llama! i told you to be careful in public." Krystal shouted

"H-huh? why?"

"You guys are trending right now! My manager gave me an earful preaching again! you stupid!"

"s-sorry okay.. we did`nt mean to cause trouble.. it`s just that.. Nana was so cute doing her little fa---"

"stop it. i dont wanna hear any of your explanations. from now on. If Nana want to go to public, get a nanny service."

The she left there alone.

 

 

Amber browse the internet.. and yeah they are trending right now.

#Krystalrealboyfriend

There are lot of photos of them, Nana and Him at the mall. There is also one photo spreading online, the photo of Nana doing the fashion show.

 

"Im really in a big trouble right now."

 

 

 

The next day..

"Yey! family day!"

When Amber woke up, he hurriedly fix himself, he took a bath and wear the clothes they bought  yesterday, it`s for Nana`s Family day at school.

The moment he went down. Krystal`s Manager faced him.. with his cross arm and icy aura.

*gulped*

"Hey manager shin.. "

The manager only rolled his eyes.

 

Then after a while he heared some steps coming from upstair, he saw his wife, wearing the same clothes he wear. a smile was seen on amber`s face.

"Wife I---"

"Let`s go Manager shin..and Amber.. stay here" Krystal coldly said

"W-hy?! it`s Nana`s family day.. i should be--"

Manager shin stopped him.

"It`s Nana`s family day at school today, which means there will be a lot of people there, which means... people out there will be seeing krystal and Nana.. which means.. camera..paparazzi..issues..scandal...trending.. get it?"

"b-but..."

"No more buts stupid! stay here. if you did`nt cause trouble yesterday, you might come with us today.."

 

then they left.