Chapter 7

OMG! I Fall In Love With You?!

Happy reading!





 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

After school hours...

 

Under the mango tree, the place where Sinb and Yerin met.

"Sinb, gomawo..." Yerin looked up to the sky with her eyes closed.

"Why are you thanking me?" Sinb confused.

"Because you're willing to be friends with me. You know when first time I saw you a few weeks ago, I thought you was an anti-social type person. Apparently, I'm wrong. But actually you're the only one who always cheer me up when I have a problem with my sister. While my own bestfriends willing to stay away from me. Gomawo.." Yerin showing her famous eye smile while squeezed Sinb's right hand.

"Oh haha yeah.. And actually you're a very first person who want to be friend with me since I'm moving here tho.." Sinb said.

Yerin simply smile.

"Eh? So you're the person who gave me the toilet paper, right? I thought that time you was leaving but apparently you not" Yerin examining Sinb's hand.

"How did you know the person who gave you a toilet paper was me?"

"Because I could remember the hand who gave me a toilet paper has a scar at her wrist that are completely same like this. So, I knew it's you. Btw thanks for that toilet paper too hehe.." Yerin smiled sheepishly.

"Oh hahahaha yeah. You're welcome but it's a small matter you know?"

"Hmmm anyway, how did you got those scar at your wrist? Did you cutted yourself??" Yerin asked in curious.

"Hmm I got this scar from wrestling with my friend." Sinb grinned, scratching her head that wasn't itchy at all.

"Wrestling?" Yerin confused.

"Haha hm I mean we just playing around. That's not an actual fighting anyway. That time I was wearing a bracelet, and I'm not expecting that my friend would pulled my hand so hard that cause the bracelet was let out from my hand and scratched my wrist little bit." 

"Woah you're so teribble! Scratch a little bit you said? That's not 'a little bit' if you got a scar like that. I'm sure that was very painful. Ah now all that doesn't matter, what's important now is.. how did you know that I needed a toilet paper even though I hadn't finish my words? And why are you just stood there in front of the mirror for a long time? Was the mirror that attractive? You're so weird haha." Yerin chuckled.

"That was because of my strong instinct tho. Hehe joking. Actually, I quite knew if people yelling and shouting from a cubicle like that. Aren't they need a help when they shouting just like that? If you facing that situation in the toilet.. do you think they would ask you to give them a fried chicken? Haha of course they ask you a toilet paper." Sinb explained, holding back her laugh.

"And about the mirror... that time you saw my pale face, right? Yeah, actually I'm there just wanna check on my face." Sinb added.

"Oh hahaha make sense.." Yerin response, nodding her head.

 

Actually the mirror has kept my most beautiful memories with my bestfriend Yerin-ah. That's why I'm willing to just stood there, zoning out and doing nothing for a long time. The toilet was the place where I met my bestfriend for the first time.. Even if it took ages, I could just stand there like a fool as long as I can relive my memories with her. I couldn't rewind time. I'm dead. I left my bestfriend. So this is the only way that I could cherish our memories. - Sinb's thought.

 

"Sinb, since we met and knew each other.. I never know which class are you in, that because lately I'm just focused persuading my sister hehe.."

"Haha I'm in a class 3-A-2.."

"Oh.. mine is 3-A-1.. Woah our class are next to each other!" Yerin replied enthusiastically.

"Yeah.. Eh? Don't you want to go home? It's past 5 pm." Sinb asked.

"No. I won't go home if you won't. That because I won't leave my cute bestfriend!" Yerin pinched Sinb's cheeks that makes the girl groan in pain.

"Awwww it's hurt! Uhh.. Ok ok. Let's go home together." Sinb answered as she rubbed her cheeks.

"Yeahhh if you say so, let's go. Hehe finally I could know where your home is." Yerin jumped in a joy, then pulled Sinb's hand.

"Yah yah be patient! Don't pull me hard! You want my hand got ripped from my body huh?!" Sinb replied, ran erratically due to being pulled by Yerin.
 

 

.

 

.

 

.
 

 

20 minutes later...

 

"Yerin-ah, let's stop here ok? My house was still far from here." Sinb shows a street leading to her house.

"Your house in this street? Is it that far? Oh gwaenchana, let me accompany you to your home."

"No no it's ok. I could walk myself, you don't have to accompany me. My home still far from here tho. Besides, your home also still far away, right? Just go back to your home, it's almost dusk now." Sinb looking up at the reddish orange hue sky that shows it's almost dusk.

"Oh.. ok.. If it's like that.. meet you tomorrow. Annyeong!" Yerin said then...

 

CHU

 

Yerin pecked Sinb's right cheek and ran away leaving Sinb alone. Sinb could only stay silent at her place as she stared at Yerin from behind.
 

 

Sinb POV

"I won't leave my cute besfriend."

That's what she said to me earlier. It sad when she said like that. Yerin-ah, in reality I'm the one who been leaving you. I don't know what would happen to you when you know the truth. Do you would stay away from me, because I'm a ghost? Do you scared to me?

Sinb POV end
 

 

Afterward, Sinb started disappears just like dust blown by the wind.
 

 

Yerin POV

I'm so happy today! Why Sinb always make me happy? My heart are always beating faster when I'm with her. She's very nice. Although she's a girl but she so manly hahaha..

But why she disallowed me to accompany her to her house tho? Actually that's my intention. I want to walk home because I want to know where her house was. But yeah, my plan didn't work.

Omo! Jamkkanman! The street she showed me earlier was the same street that led to Hwang Bungalow! And in the street, there are only 2 houses. That means the other bungalow is her house. Sure she live in the other bungalow. That was crazy if she live in that haunted house tho haha. Yeah, I didn't need to send her home because even without her telling me, I already knew where her house is hahaha. 

Oh god, I'm so lucky that my parents in abroad right now. If my father found out that I'm walking home, he might be really mad. This is all because of Sinb. I'm still curious about the girl. She's so mysterious.

Ahhh I think I'm going crazy just thinking about Sinb. Omg! Did I fall in love with her?! Maybe yes and maybe no.. Ahh I'm not sure about that! I still doubting my feelings! If that true I likes Sinb, I definitely ashamed of Eunha and Sowon because I had forced them to broke up with the reason that girls with girls would never be a fate to be together. But I likes Sinb. What is Sinb's gender? She's a girl! And why I'm so bold to kissed her earlier?!! Am I the one who broke the fate now?! Aarghhh why does Sinb always hovering in my mind?! You really make me crazy Sinb-ah.

Yerin POV end


 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

A few days later...
 

---

LINE
 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Sowonieee... - 20:13

 

To : MissBunnyDounleChin
What? - 20:36

 

To : SowonGirrafeEomma
Do you still mad at me because I told Yerin eonnie about our relationship?  - 20:39

 

To : MissBunnyDoubleChin
No.. she's right. Girls with girls are not meant to be together. - 20:54

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Love doesn't know who, place, appearance and circumtances Sowonie! I'm still loving you 😭 - 20:57

 

To : MissBunnyDoubleChin
What ever.. - 21:04

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Sowonie.. can we meet at school backyard after school tomorrow? - 21:08

 

To : MissBunnyDoubleChin
I'm busy - 21:21

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Jeball.. 😭 I want to tell you something.. - 21:23

 

To : MissBunnyDoubleChin
Geurae.. but ONLY for a moment, arra? - 21:29

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Yeayyyy.. arraseo Sowonie.. meet you tomorrow.. Saranghae~ ❤️ Jaljayo~ Annyeong~ - 21:31

 

---

 

 

"What are the things she want to tell me anyway? I'm curious. Honestly, I'm still loving you too Eunha. My love for you would never fade." Sowon closed her eyes, putting her phone on her chest.




 

 

-+-+-+-




 

 

The next morning—at the school building corridor.

 

"Umji-ah! Umji-ah!"

"Pretend not to hear her, Umji!" Umji mumbled to herself, fastened her pace.

"Umji! Haa got you!" Yuju speaked out after reaching Umji's arm.

"Yahh!! What do you want?! Let me go!!" Umji shouted.

"Wuishhh! Where is the cuteness of Umji A.K.A my baby goblin hm?" Yuju pouted her lips.

"She's dead." Umji answered flatly.

"Omo! Don't say like that. Don't say about dead huhu. Umji-ah, why are you avoiding me eo?" Yuju gripped Umji's hand.

"Ask yourself, why did you broke me up? And now we're nothing, why are you still find me?" Umji crossed her arm in her chest.

"Heyy relax love.. Listen to me first, we're broke up just in front of Sowon. But behind her, we're couple. What people called? Ah yes! A backstreet relationship." Yuju clinging her hand on Umji's neck.

Suddenly Umji laugh out loud.

"W-Why are you laughing?" Yuju asked in confusion.

"Hahahahaha what is this? Yujurgini? Why did you changed your name huh? Are you had an accident and got an amnesia till you changed your name like this?" Umji teased as she pointing the nametag that sticking on Yuju's blazer.

"Hmmm errr.. I-I hm aniyo.." said Yuju shyly.

"What did you think till you changed your nametag's name, Yujunie? You changed to any name, it doesn't deny that your real name is Choi Yuna! You're so crazy Yujunie.." Umji pinched Yuju's pointy nose.

"Yeah I'm crazy.. crazy for you, love~"

"Tsk, nonsense.."

 

2 seconds later..

 

"Eh wait! What did you called me earlier?"

"Yujunie...?"

"Yujunie?! T-That means you're not mad at me anymore?" asked Yuju in disbelief.

Umji nodded.

"Woahhhhh Umji-ah saranghae.. Gomawoyo!!" Yuju lifted Umji in a bridal style, then ran away to the whole corridor.


 

.

.

.

.

.


 

"Where is she? The gate is almost close! Why she still not coming?" Yerin walked back and forth under the mango tree with her eyes faithfully staring at the front gate—waiting for a certain person.

Suddenly, her sight became dark.

"Omo!! Yah!! Who is this?!" Yerin shocked.

"Me..."

Yerin quickly let out the hand that closed her eyes away from her face and turning her body to the culprit.

"Sinb! Ishh you scared me! Don't do it again! I'm almost got a heart attack you know?!" Yerin punched Sinb's shoulder several times.

"Aww aw! It's hurt! Yak, my chest! Stop it Yerin-ah!" Sinb tried to stopped Yerin but Yerin didn't stop her punch.

Sinb who lose her patience quickly grabbed Yerin's wrist and accidentally pulled Yerin hard which made Yerin's body moved forward into her body. Due to that action, their lips had met each other.
 

CHU
 

Yerin widened her eyes in shock, then pulled her body away from Sinb.

"M-Mianhae Yerin-ah. I didn't mean to do that.." Sinb nervous and leaving Yerin alone under the mango tree.

"Si-Sinb" Yerin mumbled—watching Sinb leaving as she touched her lips that was kissed by Sinb just now.

 

.

 

.

 

SKIP

 

.

 

.

 

 

KRINGGGGG!

The bell rang and all of students started to make their own way to go back to their respective home.

Now, Eunha had sat on the bench at the school backyard park, waiting Sowon to come.

10 minutes later, Sowon appeared.

"Sowonie.. finally you come!" Eunha smiled happily.

"Don't take too long time. Hurry up, tell me now. I've to go to bio lab. I've an extra class after this." Sowon said as she sat next to Eunha but her eyes was looking away.

"D-Do you really want to end our relationship?" Eunha asked carefully. She afraid if she makes Sowon mad at her.

"Erm.." Sowon nodded.

"Are you broke me up because of Yerin eonnie's words? Or you mad at me because I told Yerin eonnie about our relationship?"

"Don't ask me that question again, Eunha!! I'm sick of hearing that question every day!" Sowon shouted.

Eunha looks down in fear.

"Do you still love me?!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH EUNHA! If you asked me to come here just to tell me this bull topic, I better not come here! Wasting my time!!" Sowon stood up from her seat.

"I-I actually just want to tell you about this hiks.." Eunha gave a piece of paper to Sowon then ran away just like that.

Sowon looked to the paper and started reading the contents.

"Student exchange program to Japan confirmation letter?" Sowon mumbles as she widened her eyes in shock.

Sowon froze like a statue when she looked down of the paper and found there was the signature belongs to Eunha on that confirmation column. That means Eunha agrees to go to Japan.

In another side, Eunha who was running suddenly stopped running in a half way. She taking time to take a look at Sowon behind her.

"I thought you would stop me from leaving. But you don't. A-Annyeong Sowonie.. hikss" Eunha said when she saw Sowon still standing there silently. Without any further ado, Eunha continued her running.

"Eunha!! Eunha!!" Sowon screamed calling Eunha's name.

Sowon narrowed her eyes and read the letter once again.

"Departure date... tomorrow?!!!"

"Eunhaaa!!!" Sowon fell down on the bench and cried so hard as she crumpled the letter on her chest.


 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.
 

 

Sinb POV

Why? Why? Why I'm so nervous after that kiss happened? Am I started liking her? Andwae! No! I couldn't develop any feelings for her! Andwae!!! I'm just a spirit who wandering around looking for my body! I need to realize that I'm dead! This world is not my place anymore! Yes, only Yerin could see me, I need to ask her help for looking my body quickly. I don't know why only her could see me. Perhaps she was the only human that could be trusted? But I don't know what reaction she would give if I tell her the truth. Did she dare to be this close to me or she would stay away from me? Anyway, she need to know the truth and quickly help me to find my body, so that I could be buried peacefully. That's all the mission. But why now I started avoiding her since this morning incident? Right now, I'm here on a school building rooftop. I'm afraid to go down to the mango tree, the place where I loves to zoning out and the place where Yerin and I met. Because I know Yerin must be there. She know that mango tree was my favourite place in this school. So I won't going there. I'm not ready to face her yet after what happened earlier, that's why I'm here. Is this clearly that I ran away from her? I'm like a coward person. Yes, you're a coward Hwang Eunbi!

Sinb POV end
 

In another scene, Yerin is now seen sitting on a swing in the playground near her house. A gloomy expression was shown on her face clearly.
 

Yerin POV

Where have you been all day, Sinb? I looked for you all over the school during break time and also after school. But you nowhere to be found. You also didn't come to your favourite mango tree after school as usual. I knew you was accidentally kissed me earlier. But, is that the reason why you didn't come to see me this whole day after what happened to us this morning? Are you avoiding me? Are you.... disgusted with my lips? Are you disgusted with me that you run away from me like this? I won't blame you for all what happened this morning. I knew the kissed was just a mistake. I understand. Honestly I'm not mad at you about that because actually my first kiss was stolen by a person that I liked... ermm no! It's more like a person that I loved. Yes you're the person, Sinb. A person that I loved. I love you. I hope we could meet again next week.

Yerin POV end
 

After that, Yerin stood up before walk away leaving that playground.


 

.

.

.

.


 

---

 

LINE

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Sowon - 19:22

 

To : MyNameIsYujurgini
Yuju? Are you dreaming or what? Why so sudden you chating me? First of all, I'm sorry about your relationship with Umji. 🙏 Please forgive me? - 19:24

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Forget about that. I already forgive you. I'm here just want to tell you something! - 19:25

 

To : MyNameIsYujurgini
It's about Eunha, right? - 19:27

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Ne.. do you know that Eunha would going to Japan tomorrow? She was selected to student exchange program from one of high school in Japan for a year. - 19:29

 

To : MyNameIsYujurgini
I knew about that. I met her this afternoon and she gave me this letter.. - 19:29

 

send image - 19:30

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Are you just let her go? You're not trying to stop her from going?  - 19:31

 

To : MyNameIsYujurgini
For what? She must be hate me. The last time when I met her, I'm being harsh to her. 😔 Moreover, she was agreed to that program and she would left me here. - 19:32

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Are you sure that she hate you? She needed you the most right now. She want to see you for the last time before she leaving. You've to meet her and wishing her a proper goodbyes. Sowon, you would missing her for a year. I know 1 year not that long but when a day the longing hit you hard, you would feel that 1 year likes 1 century for you. Just meet her Sowon. You're the one who she really need right now. - 19:34
 

To : MyNameIsYujurgini
Then, what should I do? - 19:35

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Come to Incheon airport tomorrow at 8 am. Don't be late! - 19:36

 

To : MyNameIsYujurgini
It's too early! 😭 - 19:37

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Her flight schedule at 8:30. So you don't be late or you would never see her again until the day she come back here. - 19:39
 

To : MyNameIsYujurgini
Thanks a lot for the info, Yuju. I'm promised that I'm not late tomorrow! - 19:40

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
My pleasure, bestie! - 19:42
 

To : MyNameIsYujurgini
I missed you call me 'bestie' 😭 - 19:42

 

To : SowonGiraffeEomma
Pabo! You and Yerin are my bestest bestfriend forever. I gotta go. Annyeong~ Jaljayo~ - 19:43
 

To : MyNameIsYujurgini
Jaljayo bestie ❤️ - 19:44

 

---








 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.
 

 

"Eonnie!! Wake up!!!" Umji shouted in front of Sowon's room.

 

Tok

 

Tok

 

Tok

 

"Eungg mwoya?!! Don't disturb me please!! You know today is weekend, so just let me sleep peacfully can you?!!" Sowon groaned on her bed.

"Are you really forget about Eunha, eonnie?! Eunha will be leaving to Japan this morning not next year!!! Wake up now!!!"

"Eunha? Oohh Eunha.. let her be.." Sowon said lazily with her eyes still closed tight.

 

1 second...

 

2 second...

 

"Eunha??!!!!" Sowon automatically open her eyes when Eunha's face was popped up in her mind. She also remember that Eunha would be leaving to Japan today.

Sowon reached her alarm clock on her night stand next to her bed and started focusing her sight to the alarm clock.

"Wahhhh jinjja!!!! It's 8:10 now!!!" Sowon jumped out of her bed in frustrated, then quickly enter the bathroom which only located in her bedroom.

 

10 minutes later...

 

"Umji!!! I'm going now!!! Haa eotteoke?! It's already 8:20!!" Sowon desperately wearing a helmet before hopped on her superbike.

On the way to an airport, Sowon was just focused on her riding without thinking about people in her surrounding and her own safety at all. The things that kept playing in her mind was only Eunha.

Sowon started overtaking the cars on the road even though the road was jammed. She only has 3 minutes before Eunha departure.

"Jebal jeball.. God please.. please give me time to meet her one last time. Even I know I wouldn't meet her. It's only 3 minutes left before she left. Please show me your miracle.." Sowon muttered while speeding up her ride.


 

.

 

.

 

.




 

Arriving at an airport, Sowon immediately ran around airport departure terminal to find Eunha. Finally from a distance, she saw Yerin and Yuju stood in front of the big screen that shown flight schedule with a gloomy expression pasted on their face. Sowon started running to them.

"Sowon..." said Yerin when Sowon coming.

Sowon stopped her step then looking at Yerin and Yuju alternately.

"Mianhae..." she added.

"D-Did I'm late? Did she a-already left?" asked Sowon with trembling voice. She also started to tear up.

"You're 10 minutes late, Sowon.." Yuju briefly replied.

Sowon glanced at her watch in her left hand. Yuju is right, she had late 10 minutes. It's broke her heart so much.

"I-I-I missed her..." Sowon fell down on the floor.

"Sowon!" Yuju and Yerin screamed in shock because Sowon suddenly fell in front of them.

"Jung Eunbi... Mianhae, I couldn't meet you for the last time hikss.." Sowon cried.








 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

TBC

 

 

It's been awhile I didn't update in this book tho 😭

 

Btw, thanks for reading.. 🤗

 

Comments and votes are very welcome~ 🥰