Chapter 4

OMG! I Fall In Love With You?!

 

 

.


.


.


Now it's time for them to take the first step by placing their vr in each area of ​​the house where Yerin's vr was located in the living room, one of Sowon's vr was located in the kitchen and the another one was located at the 2nd floor corridor, while V's was located in the front yard area of ​​the house, Kai's was located in the backyard area, Yuju's was located on the 2nd floor balcony and lastly, Jackson's vr was located in one of the hidden and strange rooms on the 2nd floor. 

After the setting up, they reunited in the living room.

"Have you guys settled?" asked V.

"Ne!" answer them in unison

"Jackson, where's your vr located? Because you're the only one that I didn't see before." Yuju asked.

"Oh my vr, I put it in the hidden room. After you guys have stamped the most strategic place, do I need to put it in the toilet?" Jackson replied.

"Hidden room? This house have a hidden room?" asked Sowon.

"Yes, if you think that curtain on the wall nearby balcony, that's for what? I only knew curtain's function is to closed the windows and the sliding doors. Not a wall. So on that wall, apparently there's the door which lead to the hidden room was located." explained Jackson.

"Wahh daebak.. How did you know there's a hidden room located??" asked Yuju in amazed.

"I don't know.. I just accidentally pulled the curtain aside and saw the door. I tried to opened it, and it worked. When I entered the room, it was very clean even it's just an empty room. So that, without further ado, I immediately put my vr there." Jackson explained again.

"Next time don't bother looking for a place.. Just put it in our room ..." Kai said.

"Are you crazy?!" snapped Jackson.

"Why though?" Yuju asked. 

"I won't put that vr in our room because.. I-I slept hehe .." Jackson smiled with a his redden face. 

Yerin, Sowon and Yuju just glancing each other then nodding their head shyly.

"Then just put in these girls room." V interrupted. 

"Neo michyeosseo? They're a girl!"

"Hahaha why though? Is there any problem with that idea? Why wouldn't we just put in their room? Don't ruined our chance to--"


KTAKKK


"Go to the hell with your ert head, moron!" scolded Yerin after she hit V's head, then glared at him.

"Awww it's hurt! Uhhh waeyo?" V whined as he rubbed his head in pain.

"Byuntae! Do you want me to break our friendship? Actually I really don't care if I don't have an evil friends like you." said Yerin sternly. 

"Huhuhu mianhae Yerin-ah. Actually when you mad, you're more scarier than a ghost."

"Ok wrap up guys! Stop fighting! I think I'll froze in no time here. Weather is started to cold. Look at that watch, what time is it? Let's go to sleep. We are going to check the result tomorrow." Sowon said as she hugged her body, felt the night cold breeze that kissed her skin non-stop that makes her shiver.


.


.


.


The next day..


"Aaarghhh!! That's nothing happened! I told you that old man was lying! He just want to scared people so that no one can rent or buy this house!! Because he want to owned this house! Look at this house, that impossible if no one who doesn't want to owned it." shouted V while rubbing his face roughly after finished watching all of the footage from their vr that they're installed yesterday through the laptop.

"Don't be like this bro! Yesterday when I was installed my vr in that hidden room, I felt there's something weird with that room and makes me goosebump out of blue." answered Jackson. 

"After all, that 'things' wouldn't show itself directly, right?" added Yuju.

"Pssshhhh! Are you blind?! You guys also watched the footage, right? There's nothing in here! This is your fault Sowon! You're the reason why we're here! This house that very clearly not suitable to called it a haunted house!! Better we go to Yeongdeok house!"

"YAAAAAA!!!"


BUGHHH...


V was beaten by Kai automatically fell down backwards. Then, quickly wake up and wiping blood stains on the edge of his lip with his hand.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!!" shouted V, didn't accepted that he was beaten by his own bestfriend.

"YOU'RE THE PROBLEM HERE!! YOU FORGOT WHAT UNCLE NAMJOON SAID?!! HAH! YOU'RE ALWAYS TALKING BIG KIM TAEHYUNG!! IF YOU THINK GOING TO YEONGDEOK HOUSE IS THE BEST CHOICE OF YOURS, THEN, JUST GO ALONE!! DON'T INVOLVE THE OTHERS!!" Kai shouted back, wants to realizing V who got more emotions. 

"Hahahahaha then why are you so triggered?! You scared?! ARE YOU SCARED HUH?!! THOUGH YOU'VE BEEN WITNESSED THAT THIS HOUSE IS NOTHING!! NOTHING!! IT'S NOT EVEN CREEPY LIKE WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!" V answered.

Yerin and Yuju who watching their quarrel just only can grumble indistinctly, while Sowon just focused stared at her laptop screen silently, observing every footages was recorded.

Kai who got more annoyed from V's words wants to beat him again, but it's got stopped when Jackson interfered and prevented him from his silly action.

"Be patience Kai.." Jackson said as his hand rubbing Kai's chest for calmed him down.

"Tck, tck, tck.. Didn't expect that you also a coward, Kai. Hahaha alright, better you guys just brings your coward face go away from me! That's make me wants to thrown up if you guys still here any longer." said V in his winning smile.

In another hand, Sowon got detected there's something strange in those footages. Then quickly cutted off the tense condition between all of them.

"Yedeura, look at the footages from camera 1, camera 4 and 5.. I got detected something.." Sowon said.

V directly running towards Sowon after hearing Sowon's information.

"Where?" asked V in curiousity.

"There.. you can try replay the footages on the time 3:19am in camera 1, 3:25am in camera 4 and 3:37am in camera 5." Sowon explained. 

V immediately did what Sowon told him to do. After checked the footages in camera 1, they were shocked after witnessed there was a black figure that roaming around in a living room.

"Omo! I saw a black figure!" Yerin muttered in shock.

"Yes, me too." added Yuju. 

V then quickly continued to the footage in camera 4. Just like at the footage camera 1, they were saw a same black figure vaguely was moving back and forth aimlessly through left wall to the right wall and vice versa, in the room where Jackson's vr installed. 

"Oh, this is the room where my vr located! I think that room was something.. That's why I've got goosebump when I installed the vr in that room last night." Jackson explained.

V continued again to the camera 5, which located in the front balcony. And the result still the same. They were saw a black figure again. But this time, that figure just standing quietly then vanished slowly.

"Who's camera in a balcony?" asked V.

"Me.." answered Yuju.

"Ermm that time.. when you installed your vr, did you felt something just like what Jackson felt?" asked V again.

"Aniyo.. I didn't felt anything strange as long as me in there." respond Yuju honestly.

"By the way, don't you guys feel weird, why that figure just appeared in Yerin, Yuju and Jackson's vr??" Sowon asked.

"That's because they're a coward." V answered emotionless without a guilty.

"Aniyo.. not that. I mean, that figure seems looking for something. You forgot what people say? This Hwang's family spirit still roaming and wandering around in this house. And I think location where Yerin, Yuju and Jackson's vr installed must be relate with their deaths." said Sowon give an explanation. 

"Don't you ever try to act smart Sowon. If that so, why that figure didn't appeared on your camera at a corridor way that is clearly one way to the front balcony and that hidden room?" said V who unsatisfied yet with the result.

"I don't know. But I just felt weird, especially at the Jackson's camera. Why that figure repeatedly moving back and forth through the wall from left to the right? It seems like there's something suspicious in that room. In added, the room is the one and only hidden. Don't you guys think or feel suspicious to that room? And I think, this case could be related to that room too." said Sowon.

"Ah I don't care anymore! The important is I'm not satisfied to all of this!! HEY GHOST!! DON'T YOU DARE TO PLAY WITH ME!! IF YOU DARE, COME HERE FACE ME!! DO YOU THINK I'M SCARED OF YOU?!! COME HERE, APPEARED YOURSELF IN FRONT OF ME NOW!!" shouted V, could be heard in every sides of the house. Challenging that spirit which has been the talk of many people.


BRAKK


The sound of something drop from second floor could be heard in their ears. They were automatically shocked at the same time from that sound. And that makes them immediately stepped out going to the second floor for looking the source of the sound.

"What sound is that?" asked Kai looked at his whole friends.

"Heh, I think the time is arrived.." V smirked, then running up towards the second floor.

And the rest of them also followed V to the second floor. Upon their arrival there, all of them directly checked to all of place to get the source of the sound. Apparently it sound comes from Jackson's vr which already fell down and broken.

"! Your vr has been broken Jackson!" said V in furious. Then get out from that room.

"HEY GHOST!! DON'T PLAY ALONG!! HURRY UP, SHOW ME YOURSELF!!" challenged V as his eyes wandered around his surroundings.

"V stop it will you?! I-I'm scared!" Yerin started to panic.

Suddenly, all of the lights in the house getting dimmer, then started to flickering. The twilight atmosphere outside makes the house dark when the lights out.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!" shouted Yerin and Yuju in unison, then hugged Sowon who stands between them.

"Why tho?!" asked Jackson, panicked.

Then suddenly, Jackson's leg was pulled by something and it makes Jackson fell down to the floor.

"AHHHHH HELP MEEEE!!!" shouted Jackson who was dragged along the corridor in the dark, while his voice getting farther.

"JACKSON!!" Kai called. After the tense situasion, the lights turns on back.

Only one of the room's door banging closed that they could see at that time. Kai immediately running towards the room which is at the end of the corridor.

Whilst Yerin and Yuju were shocked because the one they embrace now is not Sowon, but a figure of woman full of bloods with a torn mouth and a knife stabbed on her chest.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Yerin and Yuju shouted out of surprise.

"Oh my god!!" V also shocked. At that moment, V witnessed that Yuju jumped from second floor to the ground floor out of fear.

Meanwhile, Yerin fell down and stepped back because the figure had started crawling towards her.

"YUJU!!" V who still shocked to Yuju's action quickly running downstairs to look Yuju's condition who was jumped off from the second floor.

Back to Yerin, she's just could closed her face with her both hands as she cried hard the moment that figure approaching her.

"Hiks.. je-jeballl.. Don't do anything to me! Hiks hiks.. I-I begged you! Please~" Yerin cried.

Then, when the figure touched her shoulder hardly, Yerin directly screamed her lungs out.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Hey Yerin-ah! Waeyo?! What's wrong with you?" asked Sowon worried as she shakes Yerin's body.

"GO!! GO AWAY!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Yerin still screaming and shouting hysterically, while her eyes were closed.

"Hey Yerin! It's me, Sowon!"

So that, Yerin slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw is Sowon who is hold her shoulder, not the bloody woman just now.

"Sowonnnnn hiks.. Where are you going?! Hiks I-I'm scared!" Yerin immediately hugged Sowon and cried in her embrace.

"I'm not going anywhere! I'm here since earlier! Why did you and Yuju screaming out of blue when you guys hugged me just now?!" asked Sowon worriedly.

"Where's Yu-Yuju?" Yerin asked back in her cries.

"Yuju ran away, V went to chased her. Now, let's go out from this house! Tell me, why did you guys screaming earlier?" said Sowon, calming Yerin down. 

"I-I and Yuju saw--" Yerin's words got cutted when suddenly Sowon's body was pulled by something just like Jackson and that's makes their embrace were fell apart.

"SOWON!!!" Yerin yelled the moment she saw Sowon's body being dragged away from her. 

Then Yerin empowering herself to followed Sowon who was getting farther from her. But her step immediately stopped when suddenly a girl figure in a school uniform with a knife stabbed on her stomach just like previous woman figure, also her head broke out producing a lot of blood appeared in front of Yerin.

After that, Yerin passed out right at the moment.


.


.


.


At the same time, Kai have been tried knocked and kicked the door where Jackson was dragged in. Finally, the door is opened. And how surprised Kai is when he saw Jackson almost out of his breath caused of he got choked by a man in 20s figure, with his back full of blood because there's a knife stabbed on it.

And that figure glared at Kai sharply.

Kai didn't know how to bring Jackson out of this room. Until one time, his eyes accidentally saw the remaining wooden block from the door he kicked earlier and take it. The next thing he do is hit the figure on his head used the wooden block hardly.

The figure immediately releasing his grip from Jackson's neck, then disappeared. After all of his strugle, finally Kai brought Jackson get out from that room successfully.


.


.


.


"Yuju.. gwaenchana??" asked V who is approached Yuju.

Yuju at that time just only sitting quietly on the floor with her head bowed.

"Hey..."

"......"

"Do you hear me, Yuju?!"

"......"

"Yuju!" 

Yuju quickly turning her head 180° towards V the moment when he touched her shoulder from behind. V got really shocked by what he saw right now. Because Yuju's figure who was with his since earlier not the real Yuju, but it was a creature without face.

Caused by surprise, V fell down backwards while he stepped back. Afterwards, he finally ran away.

 

 

-+-+-+-+-

 

 

At hospital...


"W-Where I am?? uhhh" said V grimace, after he woken up from his long sleep.

"V! Thank god you're awake!" said Kai in happiness.

"W-What happened??" asked V, again.

"Wait a minute, I wanna called them inside." answered Kai, then got out from the ward.

After that, Kai come back with all of their friends. 

"V! Thank goodness you're awake! You know what, you in a coma for 2 weeks!" said Yerin in worried yet relief.

"Mworago?! 2--2 weeks?!!" asked V in shocked.

"Ne. By the way, you're in a coma due to an accident.." replied Jackson.

"C-Can you tell me the story?? Awww.. Actually what happened to me??" said V as he holding his bandage-head.

"Actually...

 

Flashback on...


The moment Kai and Jackson successfully going out from that room, Kai accidently saw Yerin who was passed out laying on the floor at the end of the corridor nearby a balcony. Kai seated Jackson at the staircase wall first because he looks so weak and terrified. Afterwards, he running to where Yerin at.

Seeing the passed out Yerin, of course Kai should to lift her without wake her up. Before Kai lifts Yerin, he heard someone yelled from the room that not so far from the place where Yerin laying.

"Open the door!!! Help me!!" yelled someone from inside. 

"Sowon?" Kai muttered. Then approached the room.

"SOWON!! Is that you?!!" shouted Kai, twisted the door knob roughly.

"KAI? KAI, YEAHH IT'S ME SOWON!! PLEASE HELP ME OPEN THE DOOR. I'M LOCKED UP!!" said Sowon.

"BACK OFF FROM THE DOOR NOW, I WANNA KNOCK ON THIS DOOR!! I DON'T WANT YOU GOT THE IMPACT!!" Kai ordered.

"NE, I'M DONE!! NOW YOU CAN OPEN IT!!"

"READY??! 3.. 2.. 1.. HIYAHHHHHH!!!"


GEDEGANG!!!


The door finally opened and what makes Kai shocked after he open the door is.. she saw Sowon's cheeks, left arm and right thigh was scratched and bleeding. It's seems like she got scratch by one of the figure that their saw earlier.

Next, Kai was dragged Sowon got out from that room where she's being locked up and lifts Yerin to going downstairs.

"Jackson! Let's go downstair and get out of this house! Kajja!" said Kai who still lifts Yerin, followed by Sowon behind him.

After they're got downstair, they were saw V raving hysterically alone, like a crazy people.

"V! Let's get out from this house! Ppalliwa! Before the condition gotten worse!" Kai yelled, running passed by V.

But, V just ignored Kai's order and still raving indistinctly.

"Don't come near me!! Please!! I regret for what I once talking about this house!! Go away!!" said V, crawling back when 'Yuju' start crawled to him.

After his body touched the wall on his back, no more space for him to move again. While that 'Yuju' without face, still moving slowly approached him.

At the end, V finally has the gut to run away leave that 'Yuju' still in her position. The moment when he succeed got out from the main door, suddenly there's a man figure appeared in front of him. What makes him shocked is the appearance of that man in a middle 50s figure was similar as the other 3 previous figure. His mouth was bleeding, in added his neck has a stabbed knife on it, stared at him with his wide eyes.

Caused by surprise, V accidentally fell down and gets up again to continue running to the main gate. And at the time V was succeed got out from the gate, no one expected there's a van would passed by during V running towards their cars.

And the effect of an accident is that V's body was thrown a few meters from where he was hit.

"V!!!"

Kai, Sowon, Jackson and Yuju yelled simultaneously from their cars after they witnessed their friend's body was hit by a van that coincidentally passed by there. Meanwhile, Yerin is still fainted.


Flashback off...

 

"That was the story how you caught into an accident.." said Sowon, finished her story.

V seems to be dumbfounded after he heard what Sowon tells about an accident earlier.

"V.."

V turned his head towards Kai who is called his name.

"Actually, what did you saw which makes you raving alone like a crazy people?" asked Kai.

V remains silent. After a few seconds, his eyes wandered around and stopped right at Yuju.

"A-Actually I saw... y-you.." said V stuttered, as his index finger pointing towards Yuju.

 

 

 

 

 

 


~TBC~


.


.


.


Why so many figure that got stabbed by a knife on their body parts?? ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

A woman figure got stabbed on her chest, a girl figure in school uniform got stabbed on her stomach, then a young man figure got stabbed on his back. Lastly, a middle 50s man figure also got stabbed on his neck and I felt dizzy to think about it huhu.. ಠ﹏ಠ

Hi, I'm back to this story. Sorry for my super late update. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

I hope you guys enjoy reading this part. I'm promised that the next part is a part where Yerin and Sinb's first encounter hehe.. (~‾▿‾)~

Thanks for reading.. stay tuned for the next part! Please ignore my grammar mistakes and the typos ✌️

See you again in the next part yaaaaa.. Annyeong chingudeul~ (◠‿◕)