Chapter 5

OMG! I Fall In Love With You?!

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

All of the eyes darted to Yuju when V pointing his index finger towards her.

"N-Naega??" asked Yuju in confusion as she pointing herself.

"Yes, I'm sure that was you! You jumped from the second floor then after that I went to chased you. When I approached you at the ground floor, you already sat on the floor with your head bowed. I wasn't lying, because that's what I saw!" explained V.

"I jumped from the second floor? Hey, are you really sure? That's impossible I jumped from there! I was ran away through the stairs tho, after that I'm directly get out from that house and hiding in Sowon's car." Yuju said in disbelief.

"I swear that was you, Yuju! She wore a blue shirt same as you that day. Tell me, at that time who was wearing the blue shirt besides you?! It's clearly you!" said V defend the truth.

"I think you was hallucinating that time, V. You know that house's second floor is too high and you know that I'm afraid of heights right? That's really impossible I jumped from that heights. If I jumped, I'm sure my legs was broke a long time ago." replied Yuju saying the truth.

"When we're caught into something emergency, we can't thinks anything in that crucial situations, Yuju.  In an easy word is desperate. And I was saw you, not Sowon and not Yerin!"

"But still.. there has the stairs right? I'm not crazy yet to jumped from the second floor while I'm afraid of heights! I'm still sane enough to hurt myself." answered Yuju.

"Ok enough guys! Stop fighting, please. By the way, V.. before you awake, I've met the doctor earlier. He said after you wake up, you'll stay here one more day for your last checkup. After that, you can discharge. Looks like you can go home after tomorrow." said Jackson.  

"But.. look at my left leg. In my state like this, how do I want to go to school?" V whined, pointing at his cement-wrapped leg.

"Doctor didn't said that after you discharged from here, you've go to school. Of course you should rest at your home until you heal, pabo!" replied Yerin with her eyes rolls.

"Ahaa.. mention about school, our school residents already knew about this. I can't believe we're got trending till we're being scolded by our parents." said Sowon. 

"Did my parents mad?" asked V.

"They were very mad! Even we're five got scolded by them! But they didn't know that their stubborn kid was a reason why we're all there in that house." scolded Kai looks annoyed.

"So you're mad at my parents because they were scolded you and you want to blamed me?" asked V doubtfully.

"It's not like that, just... I was a little annoyed that we're being blamed when you became like this. It seems like you hospitalized here because of us. Yeah you know, your condition was the most worse among us. While, we're just got a high fever after that incident" Kai sighed. 

"Huffttt mianhae. I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry Kai, Jackson. That time I was so emotional.. To be honest, I felt guilty for what I've done and I really don't want to ruined our friendship." V said, bowed his head.

"Hahaha relax bro.. We're not mad at you. What has passed is past. The important is you're back. The Kim Taehyung who love to trolls people is back yeahh!!" replied Kai happily, while his hand doing a 'rock' sign gesture 🤟

"Yeahhhh 🤟" follows by Jackson.


.


.


.

 

A month later....


Kringgg...


The sound of bells which indicating a recess time chimes.

"Yerin-ah, Yuju-yah.. let's go to the canteen. I think the boys have waiting for us." invited Sowon.  

"Geurae, let's go!! I'm really starving, you know?" replied Yuju as she walked in a bent state like a starved people who didn't eaten in a long time.

"When it comes to food, you must be the fastest.. Why don't you being like this when you study?" Sowon chuckled who got a death glare from Yuju.

"Mianhae.. You guys can go first." said Yerin, then rushing to somewhere.

"Waeyo? Where are you going?" asked Sowon and Yuju in unison.

"I want to go to the toilet.. my stomach hurts.. I-I've been holding it since the first subject. Erghh bye!" then Yerin running as fast as Usain Bolt(?), holding her stomach.

"Should she hold it since a morning? I think teacher wouldn't forbid her to go to the toilet in a class time." said Yuju disbelief who is looking at Yerin's back.

"Hahahaha you know her right? When it comes to studying, she will forget about everything and just focused on her study only. Ok, just ignore it and let's go.." replied Sowon and dragged Yuju to the canteen.

"Other people are also focused tho. But really? She was able to hold her stomach ache for a several hours?"

"Ok that's enough and let's go."


.


.


.


.


.


The moment Yerin arrived at the toilet, she accidentally bumped into a girl who was standing in front of the sink and stared quietly to the mirror. Due to that small accident, it was Yerin who fell, while that girl just standing still like nothing happened. 

"Mianhae.. I can't... h-hold it anymore ugh!!" Yerin said then desperately entered to the one of the cubicles.

 

15 minutes later...

 

The girl who stood in front of the mirror still standing there, seems like she's not even bothered with her surroundings.

"Ah sh*t! Jeogiyo? Jeogiyo? Excuse me??" Yerin yelled from the cubicle.

"Is there anyone outside? Help me.. I ran out the to--" Yerin's word got cutted after she saw there's a hand give her toilet paper through the under door space. 

Eo, really? I even didn't finish my words and the toilet paper already in front of my eyes? Anyone who give me this is very understanding. - Yerin thought.

"Gamsahamnida!" said Yerin.

After finish her business, Yerin finally come out from cubicle.

"Huuu what a relief... Eh, but who gave me the toilet paper just now? I have to meet her and thank her in person. It seemed I have no manner when I just shouted at her. But how? I don't even know who was help me earlier." Yerin scratched her head as she travelled her eyes to the all of toilet sides, looking for someone who gave her toilet paper just now.


.


.


-+-+-+-
SKIP
-+-+-+-


.


.


Kringgggg...


School time over...


"Guys, let's hang out at the cafe?" V said.

"Good idea! It's been a month we didn't hang out together, right? Yeah since our parents found out about we going to that haunted house.." Sowon replied.

"If that so.. let's go!"

"I'm not coming.. mianhae.." Yerin said with her apologetic face.

"Wae?" Jackson asked.

"Today my father fetch me... he said it has been a long time he didn't fetch me from the school due to the busyness of his work.. So I can't go with you guys today.. mianhae.." Yerin replied, pouting her lips. 

"Oh gwaenchana.. next time we'll hang out together again. Ok?" Yuju patted Yerin's right shoulder softly.

A few minutes later, Sowon and V's car finally drove away from the school. Leaving Yerin still standing at a parking lot. Afterward, Yerin decided to wait her father to come fetch her in front of the school gate. 

15 minutes had passed, the school began to be quiet because all of the students have returned to their respective homes. But, Yerin's father still hasn't appeared. Yerin who felt tired from standing in a long time decided to moving from there and entered the school yard again, seeking for some bench that she can release her tiredness.

If only her father didn't forbid her to go home alone and insisted to fetch her before, definitely Yerin has been joined her friends right now. Or she will just take a bus to going home. But, her father wouldn't allow her to go home alone, either on foot or by bus. 

He afraid something bad will happen to his first child. Especially Yerin is a girl, it's clearly more dangerous. Same goes to Eunha. But Eunha already had go home first. Since Yerin was in a senior year, so the senior school hours was a bit longer than a junior.

Abruptly, Yerin saw there's a girl sitting on the bench under the mango tree(?) near the parking lot. Her intention is to waits her father and at the same time she can have some chit chat with the girl to get rid the boredom. Since Yerin was an extrovert person and she has an easy going personality, so she loves to be friends with everyone. Without any futher ado, Yerin slowly approaching the girl. 

"Hi... are you alone?" Yerin asked to the girl.

That girl only looked at Yerin in a flash, then returned back her sight to the front.

"Can I sit here?" 

Before that girl open to answer, Yerin already landing her on the bench, at the girl's left side. 

"Oh! You're the one I bumped into in the toilet earlier, right?" Yerin asked.

"You still remember me?" the girl returned the question to Yerin, with her eyes still stared at the front. 

"I'm sorry for that accident. I really can't hold myself from releasing something inside my body earlier hehe~" Yerin chuckled as she scratching her nape.

The girl's reaction was kinda contrast from Yerin's. She's not chuckle or smile. Not even looking at Yerin at all. The easy word for describe the girl's reaction is she so expressionless.

"Of course I still remember you tho. That toilet accident was just happened earlier. And actually, today is not my first time to see you. It's already 2 weeks since I saw you sitting here and daydreaming. Didn't you get bored sitting here and daydreaming everyday? You're really have nothing else to do huh? And honestly, I was never saw you in this school before." Yerin said without awkwardness.

"This is my hobby.. and I'm a new student here.."

"Oh.. your hobby was so weird haha. Ah let me introduce myself, I'm Jung Yerin. You can call me Yerin for short. And you?" Yerin asked as she stretched out her hand for a handshake. 

For the first time, the girl smiled to Yerin and shake hands with her.

"Ah your hand is cold and your face also look so pale. Are you sick?"

"You really talk a lot."

"Yeah this is me.. That' why people really loves to befriend with me. Because I'm  a cheerful and friendly person." Yerin smirked, proud of herself for her personality.

"You're not coming home?" 

"I'll be home after dusk because I love watching the sunset." the girl answered.

"Waeyo?"

"That just... I have some memories with my bestfriend."

"Ooh.. Ah I guess, I think I've seen you before you transferred here. But I forgot where it is." Yerin said as her index finger on her chin as if she was thinking.

The girl immediately turning her gaze to Yerin.

"Oh haha I just remembered. Your face just looks alike my cousin. Hehe that's why your face kinda familiar to me. It's really same but sure your nose was more pointy than my cousin haha. If you guys standing together side by side, of course people would say you are twins." Yerin continued, chukling.

"May I know your cousin name?" the girl asked.

"Sure, her name-"

 

PIN PINN!! 

 

"Ah that's my father. I'm sorry I've to go now. Until we meet again! Bye.. Oh before I forgot, what is your name? Since earlier I asked you but you didn't answer yet." Yerin said.

"I'm a ghost.." that girl answered flatly.

"Tsk, still wanna joking around huh? Geurae, I'm going home now. See you tomorrow." Yerin bowed her body to that girl and also showing her eye smile, then walked away leaving that girl on the bench who is looking at her back. 

The moment Yerin already sit comfortably on her seat, Yerin wants to waving her hand, bid a good bye to the girl she chit chatting with earlier. But when Yerin turning her gaze to the bench, the girl is no longer seen on that bench.

"Tsk, she's really like a ghost huh? She can gone like a flash. Hahaha maybe she has an emergency call from the toilet." Yerin chuckled, guessing the girl whereabouts.

Yerin's father's car is ready to leaving the school area. Suddenly, the girl chit chatting with Yerin earlier appeared out of nowhere and standing straight right behind the car which is still not moving,

A few seconds later, the car slowly moved and the girl was still standing there watching the car drove away from her.

"My name is Sinb..." said the girl, after that she disappeared.


.


.


.


.


.


That night, Yerin just laying down on her bed as she reminds the incident that happened at school earlier, where she was finally able approach the girl who was make her curiousity at peak in a past few weeks.

"Apparently, that girl can smile too. I've been watching her for a long time. Her face expression was so cold and kinda flat. But once she smile, ah her smile so sweet!" Yerin said as she playing with her hair. 

"Ahaa!! You're smiling alone! You make me scared eonnie haha! Btw, based on your action earlier, hmmm seems like you fell in love to someone huh? Who's that unlucky person anyway? Taehyung oppa? Kai oppa? Jackson oppa? Or another oppa?" Eunha said who suddenly barged into Yerin's room.

"Aish Eunha-yah! Aren't you supposed to knock my door first before coming in? Unlucky person huh? I think the person who fall in love with you is a truly unlucky person. Poor to people who fall for Jung Eunbi who is a boring person, have no manners, can't cook, just only know eating, the laziest person in this house, sleeping until evening and the shortest one among Jung family." Yerin mocked, didn't care about her sister's feeling.

"What the fork?!"

Seeing Eunha's reaction really made Yerin laughing out loud, satisfied from what she did to her sister.

"Hahahaha ok. Enough ok? Haha don't be mad hahaha.. Hmm actually I didn't fall in love to anyone. Why should I fall in love to that boys huh? They are playboy, so a big NO for them euww." Yerin make a disgusting face.

"Really? But, why are you happy tonight?" Eunha asked, changing her mood.

"That's because today I got a new friend! But the problem is... I still didn't know what her name is because she couldn't even answer me, appa already arrived take me home." 

"Oh geurae.. Eonnie, actually I want to tell you something.. Please don't mad at me ok.." Eunha looking at the floor while playing the edge of her shirt that she wore.

"Mwo? Just spill it."

"I.. I... like.."

"Nuguya?" 

"I like S-Sowon eonnie.." Eunha said as her eyes closed tightly.

"Mworago?! Are you crazy?! Girl with girl?!" Yerin shocked. 

"B-But S-Sowonie liked me too! I just want your permission to accept our relationship as a lover hehe.." Eunha continued with her eyes still glued to the floor.

"What?! Sowonie?! Permission?! Yah! Since when you guys in a relationship and since when you called her 'Sowonie' huh?!!" Yerin asked in disbelief.

"It's already a year eonnie.. All this time we're just hiding our relationship from everyone and I was pretending like I didn't know her."

"The answer is NO, Eunha! I was disagree!!"

"I hate you eonnie!! Eungg.." Eunha protested then going out from Yerin's room, stomping her feet.


.


.


.


.


.


Kringggg...


Hmmm looks like the girl didn't come today. I really wanna get close to her. Oh maybe she take a sick leave because she looked pale yesterday. - Yerin thought as she looked at the bench under a mango tree, where the place she sat together with the girl named Sinb yesterday.

"Hoi Jung Yerin! Hurry up get in the car! Are you don't want to coming home huh?" shouted Yuju stopping Yerin's daydreaming. 

"Oh? N-Ne! Btw why are you still here?" asked Yerin raised her right eyebrows.

"I'm waiting for Umji to come out."

"Weird, why did you have to wait for Umji so suddenly tho? Even her own sister didn't waiting for her. Btw, please look at Eunha too." Yerin said then entered Sowon's car in a passanger seat beside a driver.

"Shut up! This is how I'm showing my kindness~" 

A few minutes later...

"Umji-ah, Eunha-yah!" Yuju yelled while waving her hand.

"Ne Yujunie?" Umji answered.

"Who will take you home today? Sowon or your father?" Yuju asked. 

"Sowon eonnie because I don't have an extra class after this."

"Geurae.. Let's go.. Ah Eunha, let's come together. We go home together, your sister already in the car." Yuju said.

As they has sit comfortably in their respective seat, Sowon started to drove her car leaving the school.

"Is anyone wants to go somewhere?" Sowon who focusing on her driving asked.

"No.. my head hurts.. Just taking me home Sowonie.." Eunha replied who took a seat right behind Sowon.

Yerin just looking at her sister.

"Eunha..." Yerin called.

Eunha who was called by Yerin only glanced at Yerin briefly then averted her gaze back to the view outside the window.

She's still sulking at me huh?.. - Yerin thought.

"Oh geurae.. Make sure after you get home, drink your medicine, ok?" Sowon said.

Yerin directly turned her gaze to Sowon with her death glare.

"Mwo??" Sowon asked when she felt a pair of eyes glaring at her.

"Since when you care about my sister?" Yerin questioned.

"Is it wrong?"

"No" 

Meanwhile Yuju and Umji who also sat at the back seat apparently sleeping soundly with their head leaned on each other. Umji's head was leaned on at Yuju's shoulder while Yuju's head was leaned on at Umji's head too because Yuju taller than Umji. 

"Wow wow wow.. that weirdo duo so comfortable with each other aren't they? Yak Yuju-yah! Hey Yuju wake up! We're already here at your house now! Hey Yuju!" Sowon patted Yuju's thigh, with the intention of waking Yuju from her sleep.

"Hmm? Huahh Umji my baby, my cutie, my lover, my living doll, my wifey~ Let's order 81 tiers red velvet cake on our wedding later eungg~" Yuju mumbled in her sleep.

"Mwo?! Wedding? Umji my baby? My wifey? YAH! CHOI YUNA! WHAT DID YOU SAID EARLIER?!!!" Sowon shouted, shoots water right on Yuju's face using her small water gun that always she bring to school. Oh my.. why on earth should Sowon bring that toy to the school tho? 😂 

Yerin and Eunha who watching that whole scene could only laughing out loud. 

Yuju who was shocked when her face was splashed with water, started crying for help.

"Umji-ah!! Umji-ah I'm drowning! Help me! Help!!" Yuju yelled.

In the other side, Yerin and Eunha are still laughing hard after witnessed Yuju's reaction.

Yuju's yell succeed to makes Umji awake. But Umji still hasn't totally conscious from her sleep.

"Mwo? Mwo? Drowning? CPR CPR..." Umji started to panic, and she didn't realize what she said earlier.

Then...

 

 

 

 

CHU~

Yes, Umji was sticking her lips to Yuju's lips! Because she expected that Yuju was actually drowning and she really need a CPR~

After witnessed Umji's action earlier.. Sowon automatically widened her eyes, Eunha closed her eyes with her both hands tightly, while Yerin who couldn't see that scene because Yuju and Umji were sat right behind her, quickly turned her body to take a look that incident behind her.

"HOII!! THAT'S INAPPOPRIATE DOINGS!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HUH??!!"

"I DON'T SEE THAT!! I DON'T SEE THAT!!"

"WOAHH~ DAEBAKKKK!!"

Yuju and Umji who were caught by Sowon's scream quickly opened their eyes simultaneuosly and... they also widened their eyes after knowing what they had done just now. 

Umji quickly pulling her body down from Yuju. 

"Umji-ah, w-what are you doing?" Yuju said, touched her lips.

"I-I don't know too. I thought I was delirious earlier. Mianhae Yujunie.." Umji said weakly, still shocked about what happened earlier.

Then, Yuju and Umji turned their head towards Sowon who was glaring at them with her death glare.

I'm dead! - Yuju thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~TBC~

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Hi, I'm back~ ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

After a few months.. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Hoho.. 

Btw thank you for reading~ (ノ^_^)ノ

Sorry for my grammar mistakes and the typos ✌️

Stay tuned for the next part.. Annyeonggg (◠‿◕)