Chapter 6

OMG! I Fall In Love With You?!

 

 

 


.


.


.

 

"Yuju! Did you see where are we now? And did you see the door next to you?" Sowon asked, holding back her anger.

"Y-Yes..." Yuju answered, nodding her head slowly.

"Get out now!!" Sowon shouted.

After Yuju get out from Sowon's car and entered her house, Sowon quickly drove her car away from Yuju's house in high speed.

"Why you do that with Yuju?!" Sowon asked Umji coldly.

"Eonnie, I didn't realised and even didn't know what I'm doing earlier, I'm delirious! Please believe me!" replied Umji. 

Yerin and Eunha could only shut their mouth, hearing a quarrel between the Kim sisters.

"And I'm also heard she said Umji my baby, are you guys dating?" Sowon asked again.

"A-Ani..."

"Be honest Kim Yewon! I really hate liars!"

"Y-Yes, I loved Yuju eonnie and vice versa. To be honest, we've been dating since a year ago. But I've to hiding it from you because I'm scared that you would mad at me if you know about this. Mianhae eonnie~" Umji said, bowed her head down.

"WHATTT?!! KIM YEWON!! YOU KNOW YUJU WAS MY ING BESTFRIEND, RIGHT?! I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR RELATIONSHIP! YOU'VE TO BREAK UP WITH HER!!" shouted Sowon as she hit the steering.

Umji cried after she heard Sowon's words.

"Sowon!! What's wrong with you huh?! Control your anger, you're driving! You not allowed your sister to be together with Yuju, but don't you realize you also in a same situation as her huh?! I knew you're now dating my sister!" Yerin speak out. 


SKREEEETTTTTT..


A squeaking sound could be heard as Sowon brakes the car suddenly.

"Mwo? How did you know? Who told you about that?!"

"Eunha. Wae?!" Yerin replied sternly.

Sowon widened her eyes.

"Eunha..." Sowon muttered, looking at Eunha from rear view mirror. Her face clearly showed the disappointment.

"Mianhae Sowonie.. I've to tell Yerin eonnie because I don't want to be a bad sister to her.. But you're still my lover. I must have to tell about this to her because one day Yerin eonnie will know about it too. But we're still can stay together.." Eunha holding back her tears. 

"No way Eunha! I won't allow you! Sowon is my bestfriend! And also, girls with girls can't be together!"

Sowon who heard Yerin's words just sighing harshly—stared blankly at the road in front of them.

A few minutes later...

"Geurae. I'll break up with Eunha now. Eunha, let's break up. Are you satisfied, Yerin?" Sowon calmly said like nothing happened, but in deep down, she's crying mess. Afterward, Sowon pulled down a handbreak and continued her driving.

"Sowonie.. hiks.." Eunha cried.

"Eunha, we're in a same situation.. So, I can feel you heung~" Umji hugged Eunha.

Now, Eunha and Umji were crying at the back silently, hugging each other.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

As they arrived at Jung's house, Eunha quickly get out from Sowon's car then directly entered their house without waiting for Yerin who nonstop calling her name.

"Thanks." Yerin said to Sowon.

Sowon didn't response, then drove her car away from Jung's house.


.

 

.


BAMMM!

 

Eunha slammed her room door loudly without thinking about the sound that  caused by her action. Yerin who saw her sister's action earlier, could only shaked her head.


Tok


Tok


Tok


"Eunha? Eunha.. Please open the door. Eunha please don't be like this. I made all of this because I'm right, girls with girls couldn't be together. It's never be a fate that created for us. Eunha!!" Yerin yelled from outside of Eunha's room. 

"GO AWAY!! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!!" Eunha replied.

Yerin let out a heavy sigh and went to her bedroom, frustratedly.

 

 

 

-+-+-+-

 

 

 

Since that incident in Sowon's car, conflict between Wonha, Yumji and Yerin were gotten worse.. where is Yuju was avoided from Sowon, Umji was avoided from Sowon and Yuju, while Sowon was avoided from Eunha and Yerin, and also Eunha was avoided from Yerin. In this situation, they always keep avoiding each other except for Yerin who always finding a way to fix their problem. 

Now, Yerin was totally alone. Yeah even though there's no misunderstanding between her and Yuju, but still Yuju hadn't meet her at once after that incident because Yuju always like to be alone, refreshing her mind after broke up with Umji. 

Meanwhile, the boys also weren't with her either. They're so busy with their basketball training which is the basketball tournament among the schools would be held very soon. Yes, Yerin was really lonely. Now, Yerin only hoped that she can meet Sinb again. At least, Sinb can reduce her loneliness right now. But it's been a days she couldn't found her new friend. 

"Mysterious girl, it's been 3 days now but why are you still hadn't attend to school? Are you sick? Or are you badly sick? Why did I felt so worried about you? Sadly I didn't know where is your house and your name yet.."

"You looking for me?" asked someone who was suddenly appeared behind Yerin.

Yerin turned her body towards the source of voice.

"You! Aish.. you scared me you know!" Yerin said as she rubbed her chest.

"So, you're worried about me? Weird." Sinb said, sitting beside Yerin.

"Of course I'm worried! Last time when we met, your face looks so pale. Are you really sick? It's been 3 days I was looking for you, you know? Is it wrong if I'm worried about you?" Yerin asked.

"No. But I just wonder why, because we were just met 3 days ago and don't really know each other. So, it's just weird for me when a stranger suddenly said that she worried about me." 

"Stranger huh? Ok now, tell me your name. That day when I was asked you, you said you're a ghost. Haha funny. Did you really think that I'm joking at that time?"

"Hmm.. Ok, I'm Sinb. My real name is Hwang Eunbi. Is it clear?" Sinb answered briefly.

Yerin smiled after she heard Sinb's answer and nodded her head slowly.

"Geurae. Eunbi. Your name was actually same as my sister's name. Ermm yah! You still not answer my question yet. Are you really sick eo? Because it was 3 days you didn't come to school tho." Yerin repeated her previous question.

"Yes, I've a high fever. Why did you looking for me anyway?"

Suddenly, tears fell slowly from Yerin's eyes.

"Why are you crying? Did I speak wrong?" Sinb confused because Yerin suddenly crying in front of her without a reason.

"No. Just, I felt so lonely nowadays. I miss my sister, I miss my friends.. hiks.." Yerin sobbed.

"Why? Where were they anyway?"

"Actually they're not going anywhere and still near me but lately.. I had done a mistake and it was really made them mad at me. And now, they all avoiding me. That's why I felt so lonely and.. I need you to be my companion, to get rid my loneliness."

"Why were they avoiding you? I mean, what have you done to them?"

"As an older, is it wrong if me forced my sister to break up with her girlfriend? And for your information.. her girlfriend is my own bestfriend! Is it wrong? For me, it's wrong to have a relationship with the same . So, I couldn't accepted their relationship and.. yeah, now they're mad at me." Yerin explained.

"Heh. Love is never wrong, Yerin. Love never knows who, place, appearance and situation whether it is men, women, humans, aliens, ghosts, animals or things. If it's not, why is there such a thing as an animal lovers? Why are there food lovers? Why are there nature lovers.. if it not because of love? Without love, someone will never feel love for something. Yerin, everyone has the rights to fall in love with anyone.. because it's all about their heart and feelings. We don't have to interfere in their lives." Sinb said, still faithfully looking ahead.

Yerin stunned to hear Sinb's words.

"Gomawo Sinb-ssi, you really make me realised. And now, what I supposed to do?" Yerin asked. 

"Go apologize to your sister and fix everything."


KRINGGGGGGG


"Oh! The bell rang. Let's go to the class now.." Yerin said and accidentally pulled Sinb's hand.


DEG!


Suddenly, Yerin's heart is beating faster the moment she hold Sinb's hand.

What is this? Why suddenly my heart beating so fast? What is this feeling? I held her but why I'm the one who got nervous, meanwhile she's still relax? - Yerin thought.

In the other side, even though Sinb appearing as an ordinary human form.. but Sinb still be able to hear the human's thoughts including Yerin. Sinb could only smiled after she heard Yerin's thought.


.

.

.


"Yuju!! Wait!!" Sowon called as she pulled Yuju's arm hardly.

"Mwo?! Let go of me!" Yuju angrily answered.

"Please! Don't keep run away like this. You know you're my bestest bestfriend right? Mianhae.. I'm so sorry.." 

"Eh, did I know you? And did you know me? Aishh jinjja! Let go!!" Yuju tossed Sowon's hand from her arm.

"Yuju!!!"

"Who is Yuju eo?! I'm not Yuju! I'm Yujurgini! Excuse me! Bye!" Yuju replied then ran away going to the classroom.

"Yuju!! Really? Even in this state, you're still wanna joking around huh?!!" Sowon ruffled her hair like a crazy people. Then trailing Yuju to the classroom.

Yes, who doesn't know Yuju? A girl who really likes to act weird. Everyone knew that she always do a strange things. Also her thoughts and actions are difficult for others to read. Yeah, that is Yuju.


.

.


In class..

"Dahyun!" Yuju called.

"Yes?" Dahyun answered from her seat at the back.

"Can we swap place for today?"

"Wae?"

"I'm not feeling well. So I want to sleep at your place."

"Why didn't you go to the medic if you're not feeling well?" Dahyun asked.

"You know right the medic usually opens at 10 am? So, what time now?"

"Ohh it's just 8 o'clock hehe.. geurae.." Dahyun smiled sheepishly then directly go to Yuju's seat, bringing her bag.

"Gomawo Dahyun-ah.. I owed you, you can claim the reward later hoho!" Yuju said as she jogged to Dahyun's seat.

Dahyun gives a thumbs up.

Yerin who sat at the front row only turned her body, taking a glance at Yuju in the behind.

"Did Yuju and Sowon also in a problem? Oh, I heard that Yuju and Umji were broke up. No wonder.. I'm the reason why they became like this." Yerin mumbled and sighed weakly.

"I bet, you and Sowon in a problem right?" said Momo who sat beside Yuju. 

"How did you know?"

"It's so obvious when you swap place with Dahyun, it means you and Sowon are fighting. Moreover, this is not the first time you asked Dahyun to swap place with you."

"Shhhh... just shut your mouth can you? I'm just lazy to listen to people talking right now." Yuju  banged her head on the table.

A few seconds later, Sowon finally arrived in class and feel weird when she saw Dahyun sat at Yuju's seat which is next to hers. Sowon quickly take a look at the behind and she saw Yuju was sleeping at Dahyun's seat. Sowon really knew if Yuju has acted like this, it means her weirdo bestfriend was really mad. 


.

.

.


Recess time...

"Umji, do you go to the canteen today? If you wanna go, let's go there together?" Eunha asked.

"Aniya. I just wanna go to the library, I wanna borrow a book there hehe.." Umji replied.

"Oh if you say so.. it's ok. I'm going to the canteen now. Bye, see you in class later." Eunha excuse herself.

"Ok bye.."

After a short conversation with Umji earlier, Eunha was heading to the canteen. But suddenly there's a hand who forcefully dragged her to the rooftop. 

"What happened right now?! Let go of me!!" Eunha yelled. 

"Eunha! Eunha please.. forgive me! I regretted for what I have done before. Forgive me... I never think about your feeling that time! I'm so sorry." said Yerin as she squeezed Eunha's shoulder. 

"Just go away eonnie.. I don't need you right now. And one more thing, for your information.. I couldn't get Sowonie back." Eunha muttered.

"W-Wae?" Yerin asked with her teary eyes.

"Because Sowonie didn't want to see me anymore!! Are you satisfied now, eonnie?!!" Eunha burst out her anger.

"Eunhaa..." 

"Enough eonnie, I don't want to listen anything from you anymore.. after this, wherever we are, just make our own way. You got that?!" after that, Eunha ran away from there.. leaving Yerin alone at the rooftop.

"Eunha!! Jung Eunbi!!" Yerin fell down on the floor as she cried so hard because of her lovely sister's behaviour changed 180°.

Suddenly...

"What happened right here?" said someone behind Yerin.

"Sinb! hiks.." Yerin hugs Sinb spontaneously.

Sinb who being hugged by Yerin was stunned at the first, but slowly she followed the atmosphere and Yerin's hair with the intention of comforting her. 

 

.

.

 

Still at the rooftop but now they sit on the bench that the school provides for students.

"Actually, what happened just now Yerin?" Sinb asked softly.

"Eunha still didn't want to forgive me.." Yerin answered shortly.

"Please be patient. She still couldn't accepted what happened now. Also she still sad because you asked her to break up with her girlfriend so sudden that made her really shocked. She need a time to heal her emotions right now. You as an older was supposed try to give in to the younger ones and let her be with her happiness." Sinb patted Yerin's back. 

Yerin could only stay silent and showing her smile as the response.

Why is it that every time I'm broken, this girl always there for me and comfort me? Oh god, is this your deposit to me? If it's right, I'm very thankful. I felt so comfortable when she there around me. Please don't take her away from me. Because when everyone left me, she's the only one who's still loyal to me. I don't want to lose her even though we just knew each other. - Yerin thought.

I appeared in your life was just wanna get my belonging back. Not only that, but also my presence here because I need your help to find and free my body. I have to go in a good way. My death has been years but until now, I still got no peace. And please don't expect too much from me, I'm afraid you will get hurt when you know the truth. The truth is I'm dead Jung Yerin! Anytime I'll disappear from this world. - Sinb thought.

"Sinb, can we be a bestfriend?" asked Yerin.

"Yes, if this is what you want. Besides... there is no wrong, right?" Sinb replied.

"Ok, if that so.. start from now, we're bestfriend ok? And... don't ever leave me. Promise?" Yerin stretched out her little finger.

Sinb slightly smile when Yerin mentioned a promise word.

Please don't expect too much Yerin-ah. I don't want you get hurt. - Sinb thought.

"Should we promise? Ah I mean... hmm ani.." Sinb's word were stopped because she didn't want makes Yerin sad by her words.

"Hahaha you're weird. Come on, promise me!" Yerin said, still stretched out her little finger.

Sinb had no choice, so finally she linked her little finger to Yerin's.

.

.

.


Meanwhile.. at the basketball court.

"Ok guys.. stop now! Take a rest." the coach order.

The trio boys finally could sit after a long time training. And now they were sat at the audience seats.

"Haaa..  guys, how many day left that we should training before the tournament start?" V asked, panting.

"We have 3 days left. Wae?" answered Kai.

"Oh.. haha nothing, just.. I already missed that trio pretty girls hahaha.. Especially Yerin."

"Hmmm.. based on your acting, it seems you like Yerin. Is it right?" Jackson teased.

"Ok. To be honest, I like her since we started ascending to the third year this year. I even don't know how I'm attracted to her tho."

"Yes! I got it! I knew you liked her! Just looked at your behaviour when you being with her, I could know that. That because when you being with Sowon or Yuju, you would behave normally. But when you being with Yerin, you would finding a point to tease and mock her to get her attention." Jackson replied.

"Yeah. You better be honest how did you feel for her before someone else come to her life and snatch her from you hahahah.." Kai laugh slightly as he patting V's head.

"Wait for a week more and after that, I can meet her again. Aishhhh.. be patience Kim Taehyung.." V muttered to himself.

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

TBC

Sorry for the grammar error and the typos because english is not my native~ ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Thanks for reading. ❤️