Chapter 2

OMG! I Fall In Love With You?!

 

 

.


.


.


After finished the discussion and eating, they're six finally going back to their respective places.

Yerin POV.

Huh, I never expect that tall girl will accept V's stupid idea so easily! Why both of them so brave to do the things that clearly can harm themselves and other people? They think they're great huh? Especially V! I really hate his overconfident behaviour! And I'm also stupid for agree to their plan ugh! Wae? Although appa and eomma will be abroad, that's still I've Eunha who can be my companion! But yeah.. I forgot. She said she would stay at Sowon's home for a next few days. And I completely left alone. Finally, I don't have any choice! Argh I think I would be crazy to think about this!

Today, I'm really tired! Kai and V always make Jackson mad! Poor Jackson who is always being mocked by them. Sometimes, I really want Jackson to punch those 2 idiot faces! Obviously I'm on Jackson's side! And also Yuju! Aishh that weird girl really annoyed me! Jinjja?! I almost had a heart attack because of her, who acting like she was got possessed by a ghost! Such a troublemaker! Even V who known with his overconfident-self also panicked about what happened earlier! 

Huuuu.. relax! Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. Okay now I need to focus on my driving. And also now, I'm otw home after a day of hangout. I hit the gas pedal at a high speed, so that I can go home faster. Ah I'm so sleepy and my mind now was imagined the silhouette of my comfortable king size bed and my soft pillows! Hah..

A few minutes passed, finally I arrived at my home lawn! I made it, kyaaa! After turn off the engine, I quickly got out of my car and entered my house. When I got inside, I saw my sister sat on the sofa in the living room while watching a tv show that playing on the tv right now. 

"Eo? Eonnie, when you arrived? I didn't realized" Eunha said after she realized my presence.

"Just now. Did eomma and appa already asleep? Why are you still awake?" I asked. 

"I'm not sleepy yet. Eomma and appa already left to Japan 2 hours ago." she answered without looking at me. 

"Omo! That means you just alone before? Why didn't you call me?!" I asked, worried.

"Ermmm.. relax eonnie. The important is I'm okay, right? It's nothing happened." she replied with a calm face.

"Ani... I don't care! Why didn't you call me when you left alone at home?! What if theres something bad really happened to you?!" I said slightly raised my voice.

Yeah, definitely I'm mad and worried if Eunha left alone at home. I'm scared if something happened to her. I really loved her so much. She's just one and only my sister that I have. Although our not really far, but I really treat her like she was a 6 years old kid. Why? Because of her childish-self being every time when she's with me.

"Why eonnie mad at me? I even didn't make something wrong. I'm okay right here. Don't worry." said Eunha in her childish voice while pouting.

Wah, her behaviour really makes me wanna pinch those chubby cheeks of her! Ok, I surrender!

"Ishhh gwiyowo!!" just only word that come from my mouth.

"Awww.." she groans when I pinched her cheeks.

"How can I not worry, huh? You're always with me. Sometimes, when I wanna go to the toilet even just a minutes, you've panicked like I'll gone forever. You really can't stay away from me, you know right?"

Eunha lowered her head. Did she guilty or embarrased? Haha.

Suddenly I heard a voice of woman which coming from the kitchen.

"Aigoo.. you're the best sister who was really loved her younger sister, right? Don't worry, Eunha became brave because I was here." the woman said. 

I turned my head to the source of the voice and find out that woman who was talking just now is....

"Jessica eonnie?!!" I shouted excitedly. Yes, she is Jessica Jung or her Korean name is Jung Sooyeon. She's my cousin who stay in London.

Yerin POV end..

Yerin finally ran towards Jessica and hugged her tightly because it's been a years they're not seeing each other. Of course Yerin missed her cousin very much.

"When you're here? Why eomma and appa left to Japan so early? Aren't they leaving tomorrow?"  Yerin asked curiously. Still in Jessica's embrace.

"Before your parents left. Coincidentally, I got here when they were just about to leave. They had to go early because they got an emergency called from their colleagues who was managing their branch there. It's said their business's branch in Japan is in trouble." Jessica explained.

"Oh I see. Haha anyway, are you dreaming right now eonnie? Why are you here so suddenly? Erm that's why Eunha so really brave to stay alone at home hahaha.." said Yerin while glance at Eunha.

"Hehe.." Eunha only managed to grin.

"I'm not dreaming or whatsoever. Actually I'm on my sem break right now. So I think I want to spend my holiday here. I missed Korea so much. And suddenly I remembered that I've two cousin who were really naughty. That's why I'm here right now. I'll staying here just for a few days before going back to London. Aigoo Yerin-ah, you're grown up! You become taller and prettier." Jessica said while patted Yerin's shoulder who literally 5cm taller than her.

"Am I not pretty, Jessica eonnie?" Eunha asked with her aegyo.

"Hahaha you too. You wasn't just only pretty Eunha, but also cute!" Jessica complimented.

"Yeayyyyy!" Eunha shouted happily.

Yerin only managed to shook her head after witnessed Eunha's cute reaction.

"Yerin-ah, you can go to sleep now. I know you're tired. Even you didn't said through your mouth, but your face clearly told me that you're tired."

"Ne eonnie. I'm really tired. Today is tiring day for me. Thanks." Yerin gave Jessica her sincered smile then walked off to her bedroom. 

Jessica only watch Yerin going to her bedroom from behind. Then she turned back her attention to Eunha.

"Eunha-yah, what time is it now? Kha, go to sleep!" Jessica said, half shouted.

"Huwahhh, give me five more minutes eonnie! Please! This Gfriend showtime will be finish soon!" Eunha excused.

"I don't care! I said now! You can watching that show next time!" Jessica said, sternly.

"Ermm ne.." Eunha pouting, turn off the tv then walked off towards her bedroom which located at a second floor. But she didn't going to her room, unless she entered Yerin's room.

.

.

.

.

.

In Yerin's room, seen that Yerin only was sitting on her bed while massaging her head. She was really felt dizzy for thinking  too much about Hwang's bungalow that she and her friends will be there later. Suddenly Yerin surprised by her lovely sister's presence who was just bursting into her room without a permission.

"YAKK JUNG EUNBI! Where's your manners?! Why didn't you knock the door first before come in?!" Yerin scolded.

"Hehe mianhae eonnie.." Eunha grinned while her hand was doing a 'V sign'.

"What are you doing here?" Yerin asked.

"Eonnie, don't be mad. You'll get old faster you know? Just.. ermm since school holiday will be started tomorrow, let's hangout with Jessica eonnie? While she's still here. We haven't been together in a long time." Eunha said, put her chin on Yerin's left shoulder.

"Hmm sorry. For this time, I really can't because of busy in completing my class project. You can just go with her. Ne?" Yerin replied.

"Waeyo? What project?"

"Aniyo. Now, go back to your room please!" Yerin commanded.

"Just saying what's the project. I'll let you go. But, if that project not even the important one, you must join me hangout with Jessica eonnie.." Eunha replied.

"Haishhh geurae! But promise me that you won't tell this to Jessica eonnie eo? You know that eonnie is an overprotective person, right?" Yerin said, pointed her index finger at Eunha's face.

"Ne. I'm promised!" Eunha answered while raised her hand like reading a pledge. 

"Actually, after tomorrow I'll go to Hwang's bungalow. I need to run activi--"  Yerin's words was interrupted by Eunha.

"Hwang's bungalow? Whose house is that?" asked Eunha in curiosity.

"That bungalow was owned by--" Yerin's words got interrupts again.

"Andwae! Don't go to that house!"

Yerin and Eunha turned their gaze to the door.

"Jessica eonnie? Why are you here?"

"Nothing. Just wanna give you this milk. So drink. Eunha-yah, why didn't you enter your room?!" 

"Hehe cause I'm not sleepy yet...? Btw, how about me? Is there no milk for me?" Eunha replied.

"Make it yourself!" said Jessica who just received a pouting face from Eunha as a respond.

Sometimes it makes Yerin confused, why Eunha got scolded by Jessica. Is there any trouble that Eunha has done?

"Huh.. anyway why did you stopped Yerin eonnie from going there?" asked Eunha.

"Yerin, please hear me. Don't go to that house! What did you think so you want to go there?!" Jessica said who just ignored Eunha's question.

"Actually, I have a class project from the teacher to study places that has a history." Yerin lied. She knew if she told the truth, Jessica would scolded her.

"Why must be that house? There are still thousands of places that definitely have the history that you can study. Even the toilet in your bedroom also has the history tsk.."

"Go ask the teacher. He chooses and determines places for all students. And my group got a location at the Hwang's bungalow. So, you can't stopped me from going there because this is my important score for my final test later." Yerin lied, again.

"Oh I see. Mianhae, I didn't know." Jessica responded, briefly.

"From earlier I asked. About that bungalow, whose house is that?" asked Eunha curiously.

"Ghost's house!!" Yerin and Jessica yelled in unison.

"Mwo? That means it's the haunted house?! You're really have to study about that haunted house?! Wah jinjja? Your teacher is very cruel eonnie.. I don't even believe that you bla bla bla bla bla..." Eunha blabbering.

"Shut up, Eunha! Yerin-ah, Please take care yourself when you were there. The house is very dangerous and creepy, because what I heard from the people said, the Hwang's family spirits still wandering around that house."  Jessica explained. Her tears began to fall.

"Oh? Jessica eonnie, why are you crying?" asked Eunha who realized that Jessica was crying.

"Eh? A-Ani.. I'm just sad remembered that very brutal murder incident." Jessica immediately wiped away the tears.

"Murder?! Aww so sad!" Eunha was shocked then changed her reaction into sadness.

Actually, there's something that makes Jessica sad about the bungalow. That's why Jessica shed a tears earlier. She cried not just the murder incident. But there's a sad story behind the murder where she lost her bestfriend through that incident. 

Her bestfriend who is a member of the Hwang family was killed along with her family 10 years ago.

Of course it was the biggest scar she had ever felt in her entire life. It was take a long time for Jessica to healed her scars and stabilizes her emotion.

Until now, Jessica still can't forget their last moments together. They go to eat, shopping, playing at the funfair and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Han river together. They really enjoy their togetherness, especially Jessica. She was really happy that day.

But who would have thought that was the last time she was with her bestfriend? Because at night, the terrible tragedy happened until her bestfriend was killed.

"Gwaenchana eonnie, I'll take care myself." Yerin answered while patted Jessica's back.

"It must be very sad to people who know the Hwang's family. Right eonnie?" Eunha let out a heavy sigh.

Exactly Eunha. Don't feel it's been 10 years she left me. But for me, it's like only yesterday we entertwined our hands while walking through Han river enjoying the beautiful scenery there. Anyway, Han river is our favourite place to hangout. Hey friend, are you okay there? I missed you so much. Why did you go so early? I'm here really feeling lost to you. I never forgives the murderer who was snatched your life! Although the murderer already died on a gallows! - Jessica thought.

"Ah before I forgot, I want to remind you Yerin. Don't take anything there. Arraseo?" Jessica said.

"Ne eonnie.." replied Yerin.

"Yerin eonnie, fighting! If anything happened, I hope you can fight that ghost!" said Eunha enthusiastically.

"Alright my cutie sister. Thanks for supporting me.." Yerin answered while ruffled Eunha hair.

"Let's hug!" Jessica asked her two cousins to hug. And finally, they hug each other.

"Eunha, Jessica eonnie.. tonight, can you two sleep here?" asked Yerin.

"Ne/No problem.." Eunha and Jessica replied in unison.

So that night, the three were sleep together on Yerin's king size bed. After a few minutes passed, Yerin and Eunha finally asleep leaving Jessica who still awake, looking at the ceiling while flashback the last moments that she spend with her late bestfriend before the incident.

Without her knowing, the tears slowly rolled down to her cheeks. That's sad enough for Jessica. Besides her family, only her late bestfriend who filled her days became beautiful. But, the person who make her happy was gone forever leaving her alone here.  It's really hurt.

I missed you so much! I'm sure you're happy there. Do you remember our dreams and promises? If we succeed, we'll continue our studies in London together. And now, I have achieved that dream and fulfilled our promise. I hope you'll be happy to know that I managed to keep our promise. - Jessica thought.

And after that, Jessica fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

~ TBC ~


.


.


.


Thanks for reading.. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Sorry for the mistakes and also the typos <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Stay tuned for the next chapt! ❤️

Annyeong! See you again~ (~ ̄³ ̄)~