Enchanted

Mr. Perfectly Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the embarassing fiasco of Hyukjae bumping into campus romantic guy Donghae, he decided get a grip of himself (despite the lack of sleep) and try not to bump into other people. Not everyone is as nice as Donghae, he thinks. Sungmin gave up making fun of him when their class began, and as they parted ways for their next class, Hyukjae thinks of wanting to be friends with the charming classmate of his. But how?

 

He thinks he is a Communication but he's terribly awkward with some people. Certain people who make him nervous, for different reasons such as fear, respect, admiration? His mind is a mess as he walks down the halls of the Social Sciences building for . Aside from Donghae, he knows his fellow dancer Shindong hyung and Heechul's snobbish cousin Cho Kyuhyun also share the same class. 

 

He enters the classroom and spots Kyuhyun, seated at the third row with vacant seats beside him. The boy was busy as usual, his notebook was placed on his desk but his eyes and hands are busy on his phone playing Seven Knights 2. Hyukjae isn't a fan of games, but he recognizes it because Kyuhyun even hums the game's OST while playing.

 

"Hey Kyu~" Hyukjae teases as he sits down beside the busy gamer. Kyuhyun glanced at him and mutters, "Oh, you're here." 

 

Shindong enters right after Hyukjae settled himself and made beatboxing noises as he goes near Kyuhyun to peek at his game. "That's a good game! I play that too." He remarks while scrutinizing Kyuhyun's attacks on the online game. The younger gamer smirks and proudly replies, "I bet I'm better than you though!"" 

 

"Tsk. Young ones have less experience than a master like has. And have you tried playing that game using Samsung's latest flip phone with the wider screen? Using their Galaxy Buds, limited edition? That's the real deal I'm telling you." Shindong rambles on about his electronics. He studies Film and Cinematography for his course, and he is truly an expert in this field. 

 

"You should give your old and unused gadgets to me hyung. I'd really appreciate and make use of that." Hyukjae pipes in. He flashed his puppy eyes and blinked many times in an attempt to woo Shindong, but instead of his hyung, he heard a faint chuckle behind him. "Cute."

 

Shindong was horrified with Hyukjae's 'trying to be cute to make him give in but nope not working' face, but instead of insulting Hyukjae, he turned to Donghae who just came in and was currently seating behind Hyukjae. "Hey Donghae, did you call Hyukjae cute? This monkey face? Listen, I think you need lasik for your eyes. You're kind of seeing things wrongly." 

 

With ears reddening like crazy, Hyukjae is caught off-guard by the charming guy calling him cute but he's embarassed even more by his hyung's insults. Does he really have to talk of me in front of such a handsome guy? He slapped Shindong's back which made the man yelp in pain. 

 

"Shut up hyung! Go sit down on your seat already and stop being a noisy bother." He waved his arms and tried to shoo away Shindong but the man kept laughing. He eventually gave up and sat down when he was satisfied teasing his monkey dongseng.

 

Hyukjae tried to calm himself but sure, he is embarassed again. "Sorry for that Donghae, he is really kind of noisy." He sheepishly says to Donghae without eye contact. Glancing at the handsome guy's face, he sees Donghae having that sweet, puppy smile again. Hyukjae feels so bewildered everytime he sees it because wow, how is he so cute and handsome this is so unfair in life. 

 

"It's okay! Nothing to be sorry about, he's fun to talk to." Donghae assured the flustered guy in front of him. He chuckles again as he brings out his noteboo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter