Chapter 10

Dystopian Nightmare

"Most people will choose the former." Junmyeon sighed, running his hand over his face. "Not a lot of people have the strength to stand up to huge of pressure. It takes courage to risk your livelihood."

Eunji opened to speak, but her brother beat her to it. "At night, especially with the windows closed, they should be providing a radiative greenhouse effect inside the car, thus quote-unquote 'trapping' that incoming back-radiation inside the car and doubling its flux, so that you have 324x2 = 648 W/m2 inside the car. That would be 54°C! Strange that only when there's sunlight coming inside the car with closed windows that the dashboard might get to 54°C, and never hotter than the temperature input by the sunlight."

"Jae, it all started out with pyrgeometers and what they allegedly measure. Pyrgeometers are the only instruments recommended by the World Meteorological Organization for measuring downwelling longwave radiation or back-radiation, example NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory/Global Monitoring division. NOAA uses Eppley type pyrgeometer and shows back-radiation 24 hours a day. This is bunk. It clearly states that DLR isn't something that the instrument actually detects physically in any way. It computes it, based on one: a two-way transfer assumption, two: a BB sensor assumption, three: the voltage signal given by the direct detection of a radiative heat flux at the sensor surface, and four: the detected sensor temperature. The alleged measured DLR or back-radiation, 324 W/m2, at night, is too large to be missed by our scenes. We do not feel it because it is fiction invented from an ad hoc formula. In theory, if a solar oven is pointed to a clear sky at night, one should be able to harvest a lot of heat. But we do not, we harvest cold instead. Eugenicist Svante Arrhenius, who first proposed the Greenhouse Effect Theory, was refuted by the R.W. Wood experiment in 1909. Physicist Robert Williams Wood was the world's first CAGW heretic and prime example of why the best scientists are heretics/skeptics of the"—her fingers curled into air-quotes—" 'overwhelming scientific consensus.' Did you know that Wood disproved the existence of N-rays as well?"

Junmyeon, Jaehyun and Taeyong glanced at one another and shook their heads.

"N-rays are an early example of pseudoscience, i.e. scientists faking it." Eunji opened her briefcase, rummaging through the papers. She pulled out the James Hansen paper entitled 'Climate Impact of Increasing Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide' and handed it to her beloved, saying, "In 1981, NASA climate prophet James Hansen, the initiator of the CO2 scare in the '80s, put out a paper showing a lack of correlation between CO2 and temperature, although that was not his intention. See the text I highlighted in blue."

Junmyeon held the paper in his right hand and read the text highlighted in blue slowly, "The most sophisticated models suggest a mean warming of 2° to 3.5°C for doubling of the CO2 concentration from 300 to 600 ppm. The major difficulty in accepting the theory has been the absence of observed warming coincident with the historic CO2 increase. In fact, the temperature in the Northern Hemisphere decreased by about 0.5°C between 1940 and 1970, a time of rapid CO2 build up. In addition, recent claims that climate models over-estimate the impact of radiative perturbations by an order of magnitude, have raised the issue of whether the greenhouse effect is well understood." He flipped through the pages, scanning them intently. He flipped back to the first page and looked at her. "Shouldn't the global cooling from 1940 to 1970, as CO2 levels rose, has killed the CO2 control knob theory?"

"Climate models still over-estimate perturbations and they still mis-describe the greenhouse effect. Thirty years of falling temperatures when CO2 was increasing rapidly should say to any self-respecting scientist that the theory is falsified. Real science is testable and falsifiable; a null result means a new hypothesis is necessary. So-called climate science, when falsified, simply moves the goalposts…we see this in their change from global warming to climate change to climate crisis to whatever they've named their propaganda today. In 1988, prophet Hansen predicted that Manhattan would be under water in 30 years. What angers me about this climate prophet is not that he made an incorrect forecast. What angers me is that he knowingly participated in deceit, and in attacking those who sought to get at the truth. Not one of the computer generated doomsday predictions has ever come true, not one! CO2 peak absorption/emission is at 15 micron. By Wien's displacement law, 15 micron emission is equivalent to a BB temperature of -80ºC, which cannot melt an ice cube. Yet climate priests preach that CO2 can increase floods and droughts simultaneously. Two freak hot days in summer is definitive proof of AGW while people freezing to death in winter is just weather. We're dealing with scientism, not science!" Eunji gritted her teeth, gripping the pen in her hand tightly as anger built inside.

The new age idiotic thinking is making man out to be God, when it teaches that man controls the climate with CO2 emissions. One single volcanic eruption will emit more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere than man ever could. The climate always changes. Always has. Always will without man's help! Climate is supposed to change. That's what climate is!

Her beloved patted her hand affectionately. His warm touch dissolved her anger. Her grip on the pen loosened. Eunji inhaled deeply and smiled at him. Junmyeon returned her smile. His gaze did not stray from hers nor did hers stray from his. They broke their gazes from one another as Taeyong cleared his throat.

"What gets me is the sheer hubris of thinking that mankind can do anything to alter the climate," Taeyong said. "When I ask hyper aggressive electric car people about where the electricity comes from, they have no answer."

"EVs are nothing more than a scam. They are not as 'green' as promoted. An EV is expensive over a petrol car, and the EV battery is a major fire risk. Cobalt is toxic and reactive by itself. When utilized in lithium-ion batteries, it provides the risk of thermal runaway, a chemical reaction internal to the battery, regardless of ambient temperature. When a battery containing cobalt degenerates and goes into a state of thermal runaway, it creates a raging fire that is toxic and cannot be extinguished by water or flame retardants, or contained within its housing. Instead, the fire must be allowed to burn, releasing toxic fumes. The so-called 'renewable' sources cannot be built without massive inputs of 'dirty energy' and mining. There are four ways in which 'clean energy' is actually 'dirty energy' and truly anti-environmental. One: cobalt mining for battery elements, two: solar panel pollution, three: windmill pollution, and four: windmill bird slaughter. Cobalt residue reaches the environment through air-borne dust, surface water/rivers. As the proponents of 'green energy' acknowledge, particles emitted during the cobalt mining consist of emissions which may cause vision problems, vomiting, nausea, heart problems, and thyroid damage. And the mining process requires a lot of 'dirty energy.' " Eunji curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes as she spoke. "A 2017 report from Environmental Progress warned that used solar panels would be the next environmental crisis as those solar panels are full of toxic materials and still can't be efficiently recycled. The wind turbine blades are a complex composite of highly toxic plastics, comprising fiberglass, epoxy, etc., and they are generally not recyclable. At the end of their working life, the big blades have to be buried underground. Soon toxic chemicals will be leaking into the ground water and water supply dams. In March 2013, a study published in the Wildlife Society Bulletin estimated that in 2012 alone, wind turbines killed 888,000 bats and 573,000 birds. 'Dirty energy' produced by coal, crude oil and natural gas is actually 'green' because the CO2 which they emit is an important substrate for photosynthesis."

"No matter how you measure it, green energy is much more expensive per unit of input to get a unit of output. We should stop calling crude oil and natural gas fossil fuels. Dead dinosaurs, really? That's propaganda from the robber baron scumbag, Rockefeller. Oil is the second most abundant liquid on earth after water. Peek oil is 100% fiction." Jaehyun sighed loudly. "Hydrocarbons are synthesized abiotically. Nature magazine calls the product of this process an unexpected bounty of natural gas and the building blocks of oil products. Gas and oil are the genuine renewables. The control of CO2, the direct byproduct of cheap, abundant hydrocarbon energy, has always been a key to the Malthusian depopulation agenda. These days, you should take anyone calling him/herself a climatologist with a pinch of salt; their whole over paid salaries depend upon the climate scam."

"I agree with you that oil is produced abiotically. If oil were produced within the earth by the abiotic process, then we would expect some old wells to begin to refill, and that is exactly what is happening. I just don't believe this process takes place in the earth's mantle. Why? The deepest of any penetration of the earth ever is just about 7.6 miles. Hence, crust, mantle, core are just assumptions. Yet people seem to trust and believe this information just because men with lots of letters behind their names, white coats and given authority say it is so. The whole anthropogenic global warming/climate change is an outright fraud and deliberate disgusting deceit—the basis of Agenda 21/30. It's about the creation of a One World Religion and Marxist One World Government. Terrorizing children is an intentional strategy. The chairman of the UN IPCC Rajendra Kumar Pachauri outlined the strategy in a 2010 interview. I repeat that the United Nations is a wicked organization. The UN Population Fund is focused on ways to decrease the world's population. The 2009 World Population Report released by the UN Population Fund made a number of frightening assertions—" Eunji paused as she rummaged in her briefcase and pulled out the 2009 UNFPA paper entitled 'Facing a Changing World: Women, Population and Climate.'

She flipped through the pages until she reached page 21. "The first assertion says that each birth results not only in the emissions attributable to that person in his or her lifetime, but also the emissions of all his or her descendents. Hence, the emissions savings from intended or planned births multiply with time." She flipped to page 25. "The second assertion says that no human is genuinely"—her fingers curled into air-quotes—" 'carbon neutral,' especially when all greenhouse gases are figured into the equation. Therefore, everyone is part of the problem, so everyone must be part of the solution in some way." She flipped to page 27. "The third assertion says that strong family planning programmes are in the interests of all countries for greenhouse-gas concerns as well as for broader welfare concerns."

She inhaled deeply before flipping to the last page containing Bill Gates' 2010 TED talk transcript. "At a 2010 TED conference, eugenicist Bill Gates presented a formula for tracking CO2 emissions. CO2 = PxSxExC where P is the number of people on earth, S is the services per person, E is the energy per service, and C is the carbon dioxide per unit energy. To get carbon dioxide to 0, Gates said, quote, 'Probably one of these numbers is going to have to get pretty close to zero,' end quote. It is easy to figure out which number he wants to reduce when he said, quote, 'The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent,' end quote. To me, it's crystal clear that"—her fingers curled into air-quotes—" 'reducing carbon footprint' is just the New World Order term for eugenics and population control. In 1972, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller's Population Council, the World Bank, CGIAR, and the U.S. National Institute of Health were involved in a twenty-year project to produce a hidden abortion vaccine for the W.H.O. The 1974 document, National Security Study Memorandum 200, lists the Philippines and other nations as a target for population control under the guise of United Nations aid programs. In the 1990s, the W.H.O. vaccinated around three million child bearing aged women for tetanus in Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines. Later, samples of the vaccine were found to have a hormone that makes it almost impossible for a woman to sustain a pregnancy. In 2004, sterilants were found in a polio vaccine in Nigeria. National Security Study Memorandum 200 document is about how to massively and quickly increase infertility, and decrease the number of people on earth. Now all of the governments of the world are working in Lockstep to bring this wicked plan to fruition."  

Simultaneously, Taeyong and Jaehyun spoke, "So they…" "Here's..."

The two young men looked at each other. Then Jaehyun said, "You go first."

Taeyong nodded. "They really want to reduce the world's population. If it must be, let them go first—everyone of them who had the idea and all those who agreed and promoted it."

"Here's the ultimate test of the overpopulation agenda: those who believe there are too many humans never lead by example and kill themselves. They just want everyone else to do so. In other words, they are the worst kind of hypocrites. I cannot take anyone seriously who thinks there are too many people on this earth who won't lead the charge by taking the dirt nap," Jaehyun said. "People think the letter H in W.H.O. stands for Health, it doesn't. It stands for Homicide. W.H.O. is a terrorist organization."

"Behind the eco-twaddle lies the new age thinking that forms the bedrock of the UN. This is occult based derived from the works of Madame Blavatsky, Annie Besant and Alice Bailey. And it goes back thousands of years. In 1996, The Church of All Worlds spoke to Al Gore, quote, 'We are Neo-Pagans—implying an eclectic reconstruction of ancient nature religions, and combining archetypes of many cultures with other mystic and spiritual disciplines—and our beliefs and values are no different from those you describe as your own. Your book, Earth in Balance, is heralded by our People as a manifesto for all we hold dear…know that there are half million NeoPagans out here who support you, and who voted for you, and who will rally to the aid of your policies for the salvation of the Earth and the reunification of the Great Family,' end quote. Gore is a firm believer of New Age spiritualism and mysticism. He promotes a new faith in the future as essential to humanity, religion, and the sanctity of the planet, stating, quote: 'The religious ethic of stewardship is indeed harder to accept if one believes the world is in danger of being destroyed – by either God or humankind. This point was made by the Catholic theologian, Teilard de Chardin when he said, 'The fate of mankind, as well as of religion, depends upon the emergence of a new faith in the future.' Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth,' end quote. Since 1992, his predictions and that of many others of ecological Armageddon failed to materialize. Global warming believers are being led to their own demise," Junmyeon chimed in, looking alternately at the two young men. "From now on, we should stop referring to the earth as Mother Earth. Mother Earth, Mother Nature and Vital Force are New Age/Occult terms."

The two young men nodded, and then Taeyong said, "I have no idea those are occult terms."

"Hmm…it turns out Former Vice President of the United States Al Gore is a New Age guru." Jaehyun lightly clapped his hands together, shaking his head, as if in disbelief.

"Gore is influenced by Eastern occultism. He endorses feminist substitutes for god. In his Eco-Malarkey book, Earth in the Balance, Gore writes: 'One modern Hindu environmentalist, Dr. Karan Singh, regularly cites the ancient Hindu dictum: 'The Earth is our mother, and we are all her children… Guru Nanak, founder of Sikhism, said, 'Air is the Vital Force, Water the Progenitor, the Vast Earth the Mother of All.' Someone needs to take Gore's Oscar and throw it into the ocean and revoke his Nobel Prize. Gore is so much more than pathetic," Eunji spat out, anger flushing through her heart. She squeezed her fist. "He is the ultimate liar… He is the ultimate hypocrite. Gore makes big bucks by selling his snake oil to those gullible enough to believe his load of Malarkey and recite or listen to his idiotic poem."

As Junmyeon rubbed her back, a warm fuzzy feeling spread over her body and Eunji felt herself melting down. Her face broke into a smile, causing his to do the same. He then shifted his gaze back to the two young men.

"Marxism is not based on a desire for man to live equitably and peacefully. Marxism was established to enslave and destroy. It was founded on a virulent hatred of God. Karl Marx was a Rothschild, by blood. Marx's early Christian convictions changed into strong ungodly convictions. In his early poem Invocation of One in Despair, Marx wrote of his intent to take revenge on God. In his poem The Pale Maiden, Marx claimed that his soul is bound for Hell itself. In his poem Human Pride, Marx expressed his will to break away from and replace God. In his play Oulanem, Marx wrote that he wanted to: 'Hurl gigantic curses on mankind,' " Junmyeon continued. "Open warfare against God had been declared by conspirators, as expressed in the words of the Communard Flourens: 'Our enemy is God. Hatred of God is the beginning of wisdom.' Marx greatly praised the Communards who openly proclaimed this aim. Charles Darwin's Origin of Species book granted Marx the enthusiasm he needed to write the Communist Manifesto. Marx called the book, 'the book which contains the basis in natural history for our view.' Meaning Darwin's ideology of evolution is the basis of Marxism. Marxism/communism/socialism—these are all one in the same. Do you find it odd that both Marx and Engels were satanists, and by default believed in God, but pushed atheism in the Communist Manifesto? This strategy is to lead the people away from the one true God, the ultimate source of power in the universe."

The two young men made no response. Jaehyun bit his lower lip, like he was thinking hard, while Taeyong kept his head ducked down. Junmyeon took the 2009 UNFPA paper from her lap. Eunji watched her beloved flip through the pages, scanning each briefly.

"Former intelligence officer John Coleman revealed in his book The Committee of 300 that one of their methods to depopulate the earth is to cause organized epidemics of fatal rapid acting diseases. This is why it is also so important to expose the virology fraud. All virus genome sequences vary widely depending on the equipment, software, models and research protocols used. That is not science but scientism. Virologists have twisted the meaning of the word 'isolated' and not a single virus has ever been properly 'isolated'. What they mean by 'isolate' is that a cytopathic effect has occurred in abnormal cells in-vitro that have been starved and poisoned after the addition of an unpurified biological soup. That is not 'isolation' by any rational person's definition." She curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes as she spoke. "The only thing man-made is the computer code. There is no virus. Germ theory was falsified a long time ago. The globalist scum—self-described 'chosen ones'—have been using the fear of bacteria and imaginary viruses as a means to cull and control the population. Synthetic pharmaceutical chemicals are their weapon. Let's not forget the prescribing of midazolam, remdesivir, ivermectin, antimalarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine in hospitals to treat so-called covid-19. Fact: Midazolam is used as an execution drug in the US, and remdesivir can result in kidney failure and hence fluid in the lungs. Easy to find the Ebola studies where remdesivir was discontinued due to high renal failures. The real question is: do you really want to see the truth. Ivermectin is a zinc ionophore like CQ and HCQ. Is it a good idea to eat literal insecticide to increase zinc uptake? Taking ivermectin to prevent convid is about as dumb as taking DDT to prevent Unicorn Bites. Invermectin is bug killer and is part of war on fertility—it has shown to cause significant reduction in the counts and motility. CQ and HCQ are quinine derivatives. The pharmaceutical compound known as quinine comes from the bitter bark of a high altitude tree native to South America, by which the French chemists Pierre-Joseph Pelletier and Joseph Bienaimé Caventou were capable of isolating in 1820. Quinine quickly became a favored therapy for intermittent fever throughout the world. It is variously known as Jesuit's powder. And it is toxic."

Eunji rummaged in her briefcase and pulled out a book entitled 'Divided Legacy: The Conflict Between Homoeopathy and the American Medical Association.' She flipped through the pages until she landed on the one she wanted.

"In his book Divided Legacy: The Conflict Between Homoeopathy and the American Medical Association, medical historian Harris L. Coulter cited a systematic investigation of the harmful effects of quinine in large doses published in 1847, quote, 'We have in a few instances been advised of the baneful effects of quinine in producing deafness, amaurosis, haematuria, violent gastralgia, sudden prostration, delirium, epilepsy, palsy, etc., and in a few instances death is reported to have occured under circumstances so obvious as to leave no doubt of its being the result of the poisonous operation of quinine,' end quote. You know, delirium is claimed to be a convid-19 symptom instead of the result of drug poisoning. According to Dr. Coulter, the allopathic profession was unwilling to admit the morbific potential of such widely used medicines as calomel/mercury chloride and quinine because this implied recognition of the law of similars. The symptoms of quinine poisoning were very similar to those of certain forms of malaria, while the symptoms of mercurial poisoning were, in turn, identical with those of certain forms of syphilis. In other words, the allopatic profession created the disease it's supposed to treat through its treatment. I have no respect for allopatic medicine." Eunji blew out a long breath as she closed the book.   

"There is only one cause of malaria, and that is drugs. Without drugs, malaria doesn't even exist. Don't believe me? Malaria's first symptoms: fever, headache and chills. Artemisinin, derived from wormwood, employed as a prevention device of malaria. Artemisinin causes vomiting and nausea. This should tell you something. It's toxic to the body. Artemisinin is furthermore combined with mefloquine, which has been found to cause brain damage. Sulfadoxine/pyrimethamine is another drug typically used along with other antimalarial drug such as artemisinin, 'side effects' which include nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Getting back to World War I. Problem: soldiers get sick in the trenches and the Government blame mosquitoes. Solution: they then start inoculating everyone with quinine and other arsenic-laced drug. Ordo Ab Chao. Quinine is toxic. An untold thousands of nervous systems have been wrecked due to the drug. It has brought on deafness and blindness. And more importantly, no case of malaria was ever cured. The 'side effects' of arsenic includes vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain as well as anemia. Blackwater fever is described as a complication of malaria infection in which red blood cells burst in the bloodstream, releasing hemoglobin directly into the blood vessels and into the urine, frequently leading to kidney failure. But what they won't necessarily tell you is that blackwater fever, also known as blackwater urine, is another 'side-effect' of arsenic poisoning. The condition is brought on by inadequate dosages of quinine, which occurs due to the treatment of malaria with quinine." She curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes as she spoke. "Regarding convid-19 vaccines, the toxic ingredients and the injection method is enough to explain the damages. No futuristic 'gene therapy' is required. Vaccine shedding is another attempt at fear-mongering, upholding fundamentals of the fraud, the notion of contagion, which is completely divorced from reality. It should be clear to anyone who understands the 'virus isolation' that vaccines are noxious witches brews derived from murdered babies."

"I knew the demonization of mosquitoes started with fraudulent military epidemiology, which was likely to cover up military abuses. The concept of 'allopathic' medicine is clearly defined by the word itself. 'Allo' comes from the Greek 'allos' that means opposite and 'pathic' derives from 'pathos' means disease. The main purpose of all drugs is to give you another disease that produces symptoms that are the opposite of your original symptoms. The symptoms of your original disease only seem to go away. In reality, they are merely being masked by the symptoms of your brand new, iatrogenic, allopathic, doctor-caused second disease. If your system is really strong, you may be able to heal yourself from both diseases. When this self-healing takes place, you can be sure that your medical doctor will be there to take the credit. However, when something goes wrong, and your body is not strong enough to handle the original disease and the new allopathic, iatrogenic disease that was caused, on purpose, by your well paid drug pusher, then you will die... killed by your 'properly prescribed' medicine." Jaehyun curled two fingers on each hand into air-quotes as he spoke. "The concept of a 'virus' was first thought up when it was discovered that bacteria are not responsible for making people sick. Thus, they had to come up with a new form of germ which could account for the disease. The concept of a virus is illogical because viruses don't have any means of locomotion or any sensory organs. Thus, they can't protect themselves or hunt their prey. Thus, they are an 'illogical organism' which is incapable of surviving for more than a second or two. The virus would be incapable of entering a cell wall because it wouldn't be able to detect or find the cell wall, and it wouldn't have any means of digging a hole through the wall. We can plainly see the virus is a totally 'illogical life form.' " He burst into laughter.

Taeyong laughed along as he raised his head to look at Jaehyun. "Of course, the virus is a totally illogical life form," he said between laughter, "because the whole basis for this illogical life form is a moron fairy tale only existing in the heads of delusional virologists."

Jaehyun raised his hand for high-five with Taeyong, which he returned with enthusiasm. Their laughter sounded crisp. Eunji let out a soft laugh while Junmyeon just smiled faintly.

Once their laughter subsided, Eunji spoke, "Those delusional virologists are new agers, who believe they have become gods and can create life out of a soup. Those who believe in lab-leak nonsense are as delusional as virologists. They, working in a lab, cooking a soup in a dish cannot make anything close to life. A concoction toxic enough to hurt a life to every degree is not a hard work. They have never been able to produce a deadly virus because the mechanism for viral transmission and the manner in which viruses hijack cells and reproduce is pure fiction. It just does not happen in nature. To be honest, the more I research the existence of DNA/RNA, the more I am convinced that the DNA/RNA being just a fraudulent as viruses. The so-called science behind genomics is just as faulty. The resulting avalanche of data...yet another gene cloned and sequenced...looks impressive in a researcher's list of publications but has lead the Editor of Nature John Maddox to question—" She put the book back into her briefcase and pulled out John Maddox's 1988 Nature article entitled 'Finding wood among the trees' and read the last paragraph "—quote, 'Is there a danger, in molecular biology, that the accumulation of data will get so far ahead of its assimilation into a conceptual framework that the data will eventually prove an encumbrance? Part of the trouble is that excitement of the chase leaves little time for reflection. And there are grants for producing data, but hardly any for standing back in contemplation,' end quote."

She put the article back into her briefcase before adding, "Twenty years later, precisely in 2008, Edward R Dougherty, mathematician and electrical engineer, published an article entitled On the Epistemological Crisis in Genomics in Current Genomics. According to Dougherty, the collection, interpretation, and analysis of data, is not science. Genomics does not observe a natural phenomenon and create experiments using valid independent and dependent variables in order to determine cause and effect. It creates an artificial phenomenon in a lab using questionable technology. It is concerned with the generation of massive amounts of data and the subjective determination and analysis of that data. You know, there was a big international conference some years back where geneticists could not even agree on what a gene is! They argued with no conclusion." She pressed her lips together, laughing inwardly.

"If so, how do they determine biological relatedness?" Taeyong scratched his head, confusion clear in his expression. "How they do crime forensics?"

Eunji cleared . "For biological relatedness, I heard that they do extensive questionnaires and without those, they are not able to determine anything. In fact, even with questionnaires, the tests are not very accurate as different genetic companies can get different results. For criminals, there are stories of convictions overturned due to faulty DNA testing. In April 2015, FBI admitted the FBI Lab's forensic hair analyses used for decades were flawed and inaccurate. The 'DNA' in the test tube looks like white mucus, this 'mucus' is obtained after several washes with chemicals, centrifugation and in some cases boiling. DNA changing, not changing, evolving, splitting, replicating and all other postulations are based on various types of analysis of this heavily processed 'mucus' and on certain hypotheses." She curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes as she spoke. "Something outside its natural environment and going through the 'isolation' process can tell very little or nothing about its role and function, if it has any role or function. Also, this white 'mucus' might be a byproduct from the process called 'isolation' since DNA has never been observed in tissue/cells i.e. in its natural state. The method of DNA extraction aka DNA isolation hasn't changed much since DNA discovery. Nowadays, anyone can extract DNA by buying a DNA extraction kit, some expensive equipment and by following suppliers' instructions. Chemicals got relabeled to buffers and every time a buffer is added, the mixture of the matter containing the buffer gets centrifugated. After repeating the mixing and spinning two to four times the extracted DNA gets re-suspended in a buffer, synthetic alcohol or ultra-pure water. The extracted DNA almost never gets observed under a microscope. Each kit and equipment provides their own protocols of use. You should question: Why DNA extraction protocols of branded extraction kits vary from one another? Do different brands produce the same results if compared? What control experiments do the kits' manufacturers perform? What about the extraction protocols themselves: the harsh chemicals, detergents, synthetic alcohols, centrifugation, heating, boiling, cooling? Nothing living can withstand these procedures but a sensitive and delicate DNA and its components residing in the inactive part of the cell that represent the 'code of life' can?"

She shook her head, sighing faintly. "The reality is quite simple, when common sense is applied, when we use tons of chemicals, heat and centrifugation, the only thing we will get is a toxic soup containing less than 0.1% dead matter. Biochemist Kary Mullis never proved PCR replicated anything. In case of PCR, it is postulated that the temperature of 95°C splits the DNA into two strands. Why 95°C splits DNA into two strands and not into various fragments? Since DNA is almost never studied under a microscope, what evidence do we have that DNA splits into two strands at the mentioned temperature? Thermal cycler changes rapidly, each step of the cycle lasts less than a minute, how exactly does the chemical cocktail cools down from 95°C to 60°C and then after less than a minute again rises rapidly to 72°C-80°C? There are absolutely no evidence of each step actually happening as described i.e. during 95°C the DNA splits, at 60°C primers get attached and at 75°C the DNA gets"—her fingers curled into air-quotes—" 'copied'. You know, heated chemicals can actually cause more damage to the matter under study. Did Dr. Mullis ever run control experiments? No, he was too busy doing LSD and surfing."

"So DNA forensics is a hoax and PCR even as a laboratory technique is fraudulent?" Taeyong shook his head as if in disbelief. "Dr. Mullis wasn't who Seungwan and I thought he was!"

"Mullis was right about chemotherapy drugs, the ozone layer and climate change," Jaehyun chimed in. "He did not regard the PCR as any kind of test for an alleged virus or a so-called infection. In the 1994 Spin Interview, which introduced him to readers as rebel genius, Mullis made a bold statement, quote, 'People who sit there and talk about it don't realize that molecules themselves are somewhat hypothetical, and that their interactions are more so, and that the biological reactions are even more so,' end quote. I have no doubt gene editing is a farce."

"GMO or gene editing is primarily a means of patent ownership, creating a corporate proprietary right to the food system. That's its main function. The issue I have is the very notion of 'genes' being manipulated. No one has ever actually seen a gene. It is conjecture like most of 'science' blending belief with technology—scientism. All Monsanto is doing is the same selection process as they always have done and just slapping a patent on it. Dr. Mullis was never really a dissident, and his CV reflects continuous attachment to orthodox biotech companies. He did not actually invent the process. The first DNA polymerase was 'identified' by Arthur Kornberg in 1957. This enzyme needed a primer to start 'copying' the template and could 'create' DNA only in one direction. In 1971, Gobind Khorana started working on DNA repair synthesis. This technique used an artificial primer that helps DNA polymerase to 'copy' the desired 'gene' segments." She curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes as she spoke. "Dr. Mullis thought of adding a secondary primer to make the results more 'specific' and 'accurate.' The facts related to DNA synthesis were determined through the use of cell fractionation and radioactive labelling. As explained by neurobiology scientist Harold Hillman in his book, Certainty and Uncertainty in Biochemical Techniques, there are many assumptions behind the use of these techniques. Some of these assumptions have either already been proven to be untrue, or violate the laws of thermodynamics or physics. You know, all biochemistry/molecular biology papers I've read describe dead or dying tissue or bacteria being chemically treated and boiled, spun many times at very high speed, mixed with hypothetical artificial DNA analogues, many produced using petrochemicals, and radioactive dyes. The conclusions of these research papers contain suggestions based on amount of byproducts gained through the mentioned processes and by comparing these byproducts to byproducts and suggestions made by others. There is no actual microscopical evidence of 'DNA' transcribing into RNA, RNA turning into protein, etc. I don't question the existence of heredity. Heredity is a fact, and we see it with our own eyes, in our parents, in us. No one on earth actually knows how inheritance works."

She took a deep breath and looked at her beloved. "Junmyeon, the symbol of modern medicine is the Caduceus. The symbol can be traced back to the Greek 'god' Hermes, or the Roman 'god' Mercury who represented commerce, traders, thieves, liars, and gamblers. Mercury was a con-artist or snake oil salesman. Initially, the Caduceus was the alchemical symbol of azoth, the essential agent of transformation or the measureless spirit of life that flows from the throne of 'god'. From there it turned into the 'universal medicine'. For alchemists, azoth is just another word for the philosopher's stone. What's interesting about alchemy is that its practitioners sought to turn base metals such as lead into gold through various potions. It became associated with the concept of breaking down materials and reforming them into something new and better. Does this sound familiar? Breaking down the bad and building up again to create something new and better is the modus operandi of the Great Reset. It is quite easy to see the connection between the symbol for modern medicine, the occult practice of alchemy and the New World Order's Great Reset slogan of 'Build Back Better.' " Eunji curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes as she spoke. "Another stunning connection between modern medicine and the occult is made through alchemy. A key concept in the practice of alchemy was its attempt to create the elixir of life or immortality. The idea was that such a potion would grant eternal life and cure all diseases. Well, isn't that special? In March 2021, the United Nations has launched a global campaign dubbed 'Only Together' to promote equal access to convid-19 vaccines. Modern medicine sell the belief that only by accepting their drugs, injections and 'expert' opinions will mankind overcome death and disease. We must have the vaccine to save our families, communities and even the world. It's the elixir of life. That is the snake oil being sold to people who are paralyzed with fear."

"Eunji, we have been led to believe that the alchemists of antiquity were attempting to transform lead into gold. In truth, this was a fiction promulgated by the alchemists themselves to conceal their ultimate objectives: the transformation of man into a god. The occult organization that aspired to complete this alchemical mission was Freemasonry. Providing a summation of Masonry's supreme goal, masonic scholar W.L. Wilmshurst writes: 'This – the evolution of man into superman – was always the purpose of the ancient Mysteries, and the real purpose of modern Masonry is, not the social and charitable purposes to which so much attention is paid, but the expediting of the spiritual evolution of those who aspire to perfect their own nature and transform it into a more god-like quality. And this is a definite science, a royal art, which it is possible for each of us to put into practice; whilst to join the Craft for any other purpose than to study and pursue this science is to misunderstand its meaning.' According to this alchemical mandate, humanity is a gradually developing deity requiring 'scientific' assistance in its evolution. Erasmus Darwin, Charles Darwin's grandfather, played an important role in the origins of the theory of evolution. Erasmus Darwin was a 33rd degree freemason, one of the masters of the famous Canongate Kilwinning Masonic Lodge in Edinburgh. Charles Darwin's cousin, Sir Francis Galton reintroduced the concept of alchemy i.e. turning man into god under the term 'eugenics,' the so-called 'science' of purging races in the quest for a super god-race." Junmyeon curled two fingers on each hand into air-quotes as he spoke. "Uh, well, the Caduceus, the staff of Hermes depicts a coiled double-helix made up of twin serpents, is designated as the worldwide symbol for commerce but also for medicine. It is found on the belly of Baphomet. The W.H.O. has chosen the rod of Asclepius, entwined only by a single serpent, and wielded by the Greek god Asclepius as their symbol—a deity associated with healing and medicine. Meanwhile, pharmacies all over the globe prefer a serpent playing the part of the olive in the martini glass for their symbol. Why do I get the feeling that they have a 'thing' for serpents? Do you see what I'm getting at here? We are gazing back upon the beginning. The first lie and the last. In the book of Revelation, John outs Big Pharma as the drug sorcery which leads all nations astray."

His Adam's apple bobbed in his throat as he gulped. Junmyeon then added, "While we may think the idea of child sacrifice in a temple to the Molech was repulsive in ancient culture, are things much different today? Child sacrifice within the field of modern medicine has simply taken on new forms: abortions for research purposes, including live births during which the infants were murdered and their organs harvested, and kidnapping children for drug trials. How have we allowed this to happen? How does the population willingly believe in the medical system and give up their freedoms and wealth to this system? The only rational explanation for all this is: idolatry. When God is removed from our belief system and replaced with a belief in something else, we learn to trust in our idols. As the Great Reset is imposed on a global scale and the proponents of this evil agenda become bolder and more open about their intentions, the occult underpinnings of our governmental and cultural institutions, including the church are becoming exposed. In my opinion, God is ripping the veil off the evil that has lurked under the surface for a long time. As you know, masking is an occult ritual. By wearing the mask/breathing inhibitor, you're being symbolically and alchemically transformed into their new global system through occult ritual programming. So-called accredited medical experts in the New England Journal of Medicine have extolled, quote, 'It is also clear that masks serve symbolic roles. Masks are not only tools, they are also talismans that may help increase health care workers' perceived sense of safety, well-being, and trust in their hospitals,' end quote."

I now understand why you never went to the church and read the bible in the apartment rooftop instead.

Eunji nodded, smiling inwardly. "The entertainment industry has played an integral part in creating the modern-day image that medicine carries in the minds of most people. When people continually watch TV shows and movies that paint the medical profession in such a positive light, they begin to believe the fiction is real. This brainwashing has occurred in every country on earth," she remarked. "The omnipresence of the One-Eye sign in the entertainment industry symbolizes the omnipresence of the New World Order occult. It is them saying: 'Look at who we control.' It's the same eye you see on the back of the one-dollar bill."

"Wearing a mask is idiocy. If humanity really was being stalked by some deadly virus, we would all be dead by now, especially if you're eating or drinking. The whole celebrities worship is beyond me. Imagine injecting yourself with toxccines because a celebrity told you to do so. The brainwashing is complete—fattened up, dumbed down, now ready for the slaughter." Jaehyun shook his head then focused his eyes on Junmyeon. "Bro, if only so-called religious people really have faith and trust in God like you, I think this whole covid thing wouldn't have happened, and those whom you called satanists would lose one of their main tools to destroy humanity."

Taeyong nudged Jaehyun's elbow with his, making him look at him. "Funny, some religious people believe that god sent coronavirus and the vaccine is a miracle from god. All religions told you to get vaccinated." He chuckled, then turned serious. "I have some questions for all those religious people, how and why god would create germs for the pure purpose to ruin his very own creation? Do you really believe that the vaccine derived from murdered babies is god's miracle? If so, what's kind of god is your god?"

"The vaccine is Satan's miracle!" Junmyeon yelled.

Eunji slightly flinched, startled, whereas the two young men jerked their gazes to him. In a calm yet firm voice, Taeyong spoke, "My questions aren't directed to you, Mr. Kim. If you're offended by what I just said, then that is your problem, not mine. Truth is truth. It cannot offend it just is what it is. People who get offended by truth are usually the ones who live in lies for deception/corruption/criminal behavior or delusional state as dealing in reality is difficult, that change may be needed. I'm so thankful for those who are standing for truth and exposing falsehood."

"I know your questions aren't directed to me, and I'm not offended. We are shocked to learn the truth—some, unfortunately, take offense at the truth. But we are required by God to speak the truth. Only the devil would ask us to affirm a lie. Yahusha states in John 8, 'And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' Anyway, Yahusha is the real name of Jesus Christ." Junmyeon took a deep breath and sighed. "A pastor I know preaches about vaccines as God's miracle, which angers me. I quote him as saying, 'I am one of the lucky ones blessed to have received the covid-19 vaccine. It is a miracle that such highly effective vaccines were approved in less than a year. Vaccine is a very potent tool that God has given us so that we can be free from a lot of maladies.' The right sentence would be: vaccine is a very potent tool that Satan has given satanists so that they can destroy God's creation. The very notion of injecting anything into our bodies in the belief that it will protect us from sickness is unnatural and faithless, not to mention the poisons and other despicable things vaccines contain. So much satanic infiltration and teachings in Christianity...we have all been contaminated by satanists, cloaked as Christians, in every religion."

Junmyeon shifted his gaze from Taeyong to Eunji. "In her book Externalization of the Hierarchy, Alice Bailey said that it was through the church and the Masonic Fraternity that the mystery religion of ancient Babylon be 'outed' to the world. That is why the occult symbols, such as all-seeing eye, can be seen everywhere now. They are subtly indoctrinating the mass of humanity into the Luciferian mindset. The creepy eye on the back of the U.S. one-dollar bill represents Lucifer/Satan who has tried to deceive the world into believing that he is the one who is 'all-knowing' and 'all-wise' instead of our Creator Yahuah"—he curled two fingers on each hand into air-quotes—"we are told that Satan transforms himself as an 'angel of light' in 2 Corinthians 11:14. The transformation here should be understood as putting on a type of disguise meant to hide the true identity. An angel of light is the deceiver coming as a messenger of truth. In the book of Revelation, Satan is called the 'ancient serpent,' which refers to the snake in Genesis. Yahusha calls Satan the 'father of lies.' "

Eunji just faintly smiled in response and looked at Taeyong. "Tyong, you can't talk sense to those religious people. They have been completely indoctrinated. Let me tell you something. Leviticus 13 sets up for the convid-19 controls. They go into detail of how a 'defiled' person is to be thrown into isolation for 7 days or 2 weeks"—she curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes—"Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have religious text that persecute people based on their 'spiritual health'. The birth of Allopathy is the Abrahamic religions."  

"Eunji, the proponents of the Great Plan have used their power over time to corrupt religion and even the Bible to turn them into tools of oppression and control." Junmyeon's voice sounded so calm like the water. "Do I believe the Bible should be taken literally? Yes and no. I think the personal understanding of interpreting what it is saying is directly related to how in tune you are with God. You also have to use a dose of common sense when interpreting what it says. Actually, Yahusha Ha'Mashiach was crucified on a tree, not on a cross. Hanging someone upon a tree was a Roman specialty. In his book, Murder at Golgotha, Ian Wilson describes it like this: 'the Romans were ever a practical people. As known from the writings of Roman historians, the prescribed procedure was for the victim to carry only the patibulum, or crossbeam of the cross. The stipes, or upright—usually a beheaded tree-trunk still rooted in the ground—remained permanently in position, so that the crossbeam carried by the victim could simply be lifted up and dropped into position for each fresh execution. That the upright was a simple tree-trunk also makes sense of a later statement by Jesus' disciple Simon Peter that 'they killed him by hanging him on a tree,' Acts 10:39.' The cross originated in the Babylonian Mystery religion. For the history of the cross, read Ralph Woodrow's book Babylon Mystery Religion. The book traces the origins of Mary worship, praying to saints, Rosary's, architecture, mythos and positions all back to their pagan roots since none of these teachings are Biblical. I don't trust Trinitarians. The trinity is pagan. The doctrine of the trinity originated in Babylon. Saint Jerome, himself a Trinitarian, let the cat out of the bag when he confessed: 'All the ancient nations believed in the Trinity.' The Roman Catholic Church was nothing more or less than the Mystery religion with a face lift. The of Babylon. The church burned men at the stake for refusing to accept the Trinity." 

Eunji shifted her gaze back to her beloved. "I don't believe the Creator spoke to some guys. I repeat all religion is a mechanism for control and exploitation. You know, in my tries to expose the virology fraud, I've always cited the Rosenau Experiments conducted during the 'Spanish Flu', the supposedly most infectious disease of all time. The Rosenau experiments are the best evidence against contagion"—she curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes—"Dr. Rosenau tried every single transmission method he could think of, and he failed. Not only did he not prove the 'Spanish Flu' is contagious, but he clearly disproved it. Dr. Rosenau wasn't even the first to fail because at the end of his paper, he cited the study he already knew that Dr. McCoy and Dr. Richey did a smiliar series of experiments on Goat Island, San Francisco and used volunteers, who had not been exposed to the 'Spanish Flu' outbreak at all, and they too had negative results: they were unable to reproduce the disease. Virus believers reject these experiments as evidence against infectiousness/contagiousness on the ground that the paper is over 100 years old, the test group was too small, and the paper has many red flags in being an unreliable research which accumulates to questionable results. Red flags? Infectiousness/contagiousness is something you have to prove with a controlled experiment. The Rosenau experiments were replicable. The 1923 study done by Edwin O. Jordan et al showed that contagiousness was still something of a myth. It also showed that none of the many presumed bacterial causes were consistently found in the sick and these bacteria were also found regularly in the healthy. The existence of exceptions to both criteria of Koch's first postulate utterly refuted the basic assumption that bacteria cause disease. In 1937, Frank MacFarlane Burnet and Dora Lush tried to infect 200 volunteers with the Melbourne strain of influenza. Not a single person came down with symptoms. It is because of these early failed experiments negating the myth of human-to-human transmission of disease that these kinds of studies with human subjects were deemed unethical and were ultimately stopped. Instead, the evidence for so-called viruses came from experimentally created disease through unnatural injections of ground up animal/human tissues mixed with toxic chemicals into the brains, eyes, noses, throats, etc., of lab animals, and virus believers have no problem with it."

She gulped, then continued, "I must say virus believers are cult hypocrites. They refuse the evidence against contagion from the Rosenau experiment in which each one of the ten volunteers had that sort of intimate contact with each one of the ten different influenza patients on the ground that the small sample size was used, unethical and dangerous. But they accept the evidence for contagion from the Chinese study entitled 'The Pathogenicity of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in hACE2 Transgenic Mice' despite the fact that the small sample size was used. 7 transgenic mice were injected intranasally with witches brew cell culture material. Experiments only worked on transgenic mice, not regular mice. So-called transgenic mice had been injected with a chemical cocktail in order to allegedly alter their genomes. In order words, they had been poisoned. That is why they were weaker than regular mice that didn't get sick despite receiving the same torture. Exposing healthy people to sick people is unethical and dangerous while torturing animals by injecting their noses with the witches brew cell culture is ethical and okay. A lot of virus believers are vegans, who care so much about animals." Sarcasm blanketed the phrase 'care so much'.

Eunji rummaged in her briefcase again and pulled out a 2020 Nature paper entitled 'Influenza A virus is transmissible via aerosolized fomites.'

"The Medical Mafia has no direct evidence supporting airborne, animal-to-human, nor human-to-human transmission. Admission was revealed in this 2020 Nature paper. Go to page 6 and see for yourself." She handed the paper to her beloved, which he accepted.

Junmyeon flipped to page 6 and nodded as he scanned the content. He cleared his throat before reading aloud, "To our knowledge, no experimental evidence exists to establish that the airborne transmission of influenza viruses between experimental animals, or even between humans, occurs entirely via exhaled respiratory particles, as is commonly presumed." He shifted his gaze to her. "There seems to be an endless wall of stuff like this. I searched the internet and found a meta-analysis of 56 studies claiming to show transmission. I haven't read them all. But it seems like once you've read a few, the tricks are the same."

"Absolutely! You begin to notice a pattern and then can easily call out the deceptive tricks used. They all follow a similar recipe. Would you be surprised to learn that the 1918 Spanish Flu had nothing to do with Spain? The outbreak actually started at Fort Riley, Kansas, where a massive military vaccination experiment took place. The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research was the culprit. Dr. Frederick L. Gates conducted the Rockefeller vaccination experiment from January 21 to June 4, 1918. According to Gates, they injected random dosages of a bacterial meningitis vaccine derived from horses into soldiers. Some soldiers received three doses. After receiving the vaccine, those soldiers showed reactions such as fever, dizziness, headache, joint pains, cough, vomiting and diarrhea. Is it really a surprise that injecting filth directly into the bloodstream has consequences? Of course not. Most people are so brainwashed that it is unthinkable to think the obvious." Eunji blew out a breath between gritted teeth. "The problem was then made much worse by the administration of lethal doses of the new drug aspirin. Dr. Karen Starko's research clearly demonstrated that 'Aspirin advertisements in August 1918 and a series of official recommendations for aspirin in September and early October preceded the death spike of October 1918. The number of deaths in the USA increased steeply, peaking first in the Navy in late September, then in the Army in early October, and finally in the general population in late October.' During World War I, the Rockefeller Institute distributed its experimental bacterial meningococcal vaccine to England, France, Belgium, Italy and other countries. Countries that refused the vaccines did not get the flu. So it should be called the Rockefeller Flu Fraudemic instead of the Spanish Flu Pandemic." 

Eunji lowered her head, buried her face in her hands and squeezed her eyes shut tightly, frustrated at the fact that bacteria, God's pure creation, being demonized, while toxic pharmaceuticals, God-haters' creation, being worshiped.

Junmyeon caressed the back of her head. "They create the disease through the preemptive treatment. Unfortunately, the general public is unable to see this. As long as the general public believes in imaginary disease-causing viruses, the anti-science of virology and its minion will continue to be used as a weapon against humanity. In Japan, the wearing of breathing inhibitors is a hang over from this so-called Spanish Flu. People in Japan never fully stopped wearing them owing to social pressures and belief that illness came on the wind. For this reason Japan is of great importance to the health movement as they spread this dangerous habit back onto the whole world. The loss of Japan could spell disaster for pseudo-medicine. We can use peer pressure to get Japanese to see the harm they are causing and stand with the rest of the global community in removing the breathing inhibitors."

Taking a deep breath, Eunji lifted her head to look at him. "The Rothschild-Warburg-Rockefeller cartel is the true enemy of humanity. The father of the nonsense germ theory, Louis Pasteur was a freemason/fraud, Rothschild stooge. The Rockefeller Institute was also behind the poliovirus fraud. This fraud started with claims by the Director of the Rockefeller Institute, Simon Flexner, that he and his colleague, Paul A. Lewis had"—her fingers curled into air-quotes—" 'isolated' an invisible pathogen smaller than bacteria, which they claimed caused the paralyzing disease in a series of outbreaks in the US. This is how they conducted their experiments: Ground up human spinal cord with polio and injected the suspension directly into a monkey's brain, the monkey became paralyzed, then they extracted some fluid from its brain, and injected it into another monkey's brain, and so on through a series of monkeys paralyzing all of them in the process. But making the monkeys drink the liquid or injecting into their arms did not paralyze them. These brutal experiments are celebrated in modern textbooks as being the first time a virus was proved to cause a major epidemic, which shows that academia is filled with dumb group thinkers. If a disease requires a direct brain injection to transmit, it is not contagious. Here is the interesting part: Flexner and Lewis admitted that they could not find bacteria in film preparations or in cultures that could account for the disease, and they concluded, quote, 'The infecting agent of epidemic poliovirus belongs to the class of minute and filterable viruses that have not thus far been demonstrated with certainty under a microscope,' end quote. Wow, amazing! They simply asserted it must be a virus killing the monkeys because they couldn't find evil bacteria. Toxin causes and the shock of injecting the foreign stew directly into the brain were not considered. Polio is not infectious, nor is it the cause of a virus. The most probable historical cause of paralysis prior to the vaccine is toxic pesticides e.g. lead arsenate and DDT."

"Those dumb group thinkers are leading humanity to"—Jaehyun slammed his right fist against his left palm—"destruction and death!"

Eunji breathed out a long sigh. "Before the 1970s came to an end, Jonas Salk and a number of other scientists admitted that the mass vaccination program against polio had actually been the cause of most polio cases. Paralysis occurs due to poison. And it was poison which the children were receiving. Have you ever taken the time to read the ingredients in a vaccine? Thimerosal is a mercury-based compound. The official explanation is that thimerosal 'has been widely used since the 1930s as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including many vaccines, to help prevent potentially life-threatening contamination with harmful microbes.' Fact of the matter is, mercury remains a constant of most, if not all vaccines, including those advertised as mercury-free. No matter how you strain or filter it, mercury is a highly toxic element by which there is no known safe level of exposure. The Medical Mafia will gaslight anyone for believing polio is resulted from the mercury content in vaccines. Gaslighting is a classic Intel technique. The Rockefeller Institute was the place where virology first emerged as a distinct medical science. No, it is not science. It is a religious death cult, modern alchemy! The only good thing about this modern alchemy is that their experiments have proven beyond doubt that toxicity and nutritional deficiency kill tissue/cells. Dr. Stefan Lanka managed to do the control experiment where he did the same cell culture but without alleged infected material. He got the exact same cytopathic effects that virologists got with alleged infected material. Removing tissue/cells from the body and thus cutting them off from their nutrient supply will quickly lead to deficiency; adding antibiotics into the soup is toxicity…" her voice trailed off as pinpricks of regret stuck her heart.

Eunji took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "In my last presentation, I used epigenetics to debunk the genetic theory of disease despite knowing the fact that no one has ever actually seen a gene. I do regret it."

"I can understand why you did so." Junmyeon held her hand and squeezed it softly, which made her feel better. "You were dealing with medical worshipers?"

A little laugh escaped her lips. "Yes, he is a medical student. He seems clueless about epigenetics. I must say Antoine Béchamp's terrain theory is reality. Basically, your body is an environment, factors affect the environment i.e. toxins, deficiencies, so the environment is damaged and results in bacterial responses. There's really no such thing as a 'good bacterium' or a 'bad bacterium'. There are only bacteria in various forms affected by the environment they are in. Bacteria are just seen in varying forms like wearing protective gear. These endogenous and pleomorphic microbes break down dead matter, cleanse the human system and free it from accumulations of toxins." Eunji curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes as she spoke. "When crooks and murderers in white coats speak of an 'infection,' they are referring to a clean-up site where lots of bacteria are working hard to sort out some mess. For example, if you get a splinter in your finger and try as you might you just can't get it out, what happens? A blister will form, it will be sore because it is 'inflamed', that is the extra blood transporting things in and out of the site, a white bubble forms around the splinter, this is full of microbes breaking the splinter down, if it can't be broken down then the skin will grow under it and eventually the body pushes out the splinter. I have seen this happen on my own fingers. God created us so marvelously"—gratitude overflowed her heart—"I proudly say I have complete trust and strong faith in the design God gave to the human body to heal itself. No such thing as immunity. This idea was created by the Medical Mafia to make us think there is an outside invader. Look around in nature, those microbes are all part of a very perfect recycling system, without them the nature couldn't renew itself, the fallen leaves go back into the soil, decompose and feed the plants next year, bacteria and fungi make the decomposing process. They are not some kind of terrifying enemies; they are very important parts of the creation. The Creator is more intelligent than you or me."

Junmyeon's eyes glistened moistly. A slow smile spread across his face. He stared at her admiringly and said, "Yes, God created us so marvelously. It will take a complete paradigm shift where people stop viewing the symptoms of disease as a bad thing but instead as part of a healing process. They need to view these detoxes as a warning sign, however, to change the factors which may have led to a toxic state leading to the detox. We have been deceived that we are in need of toxic pharmaceuticals—the sorceries of Babylon to live a healthy life, that Creation is trying to kill us."

"The body is pretty amazing at cleaning itself when given the chance," Jaehyun chimed in. "99.9% of people simply do everything they can to stop the body from ever having much of a chance to deep clean itself, because they see symptoms are bad. They never stop eating, most take poison aka medicine. They create their own destruction by interfering with their own healing and not dealing with the factors which led to disease in the first place."

"If we stop eating, we will die," Taeyong joked, ruffling Jaehyun's hair.

Jaehyun snorted, smoothing back his hair. "Fasting won't kill you. A lion eats once every 4 days, you know. If ill, lie down and don't eat for a day. Digestion takes a lot of energy better used by the body to heal itself. All this oh you must try to eat is nonsense. You have no appetite because your body needs its energy to heal you." 

Junmyeon cleared his throat, making the two young men look at him. "Jaehyun, you are right about fasting," he remarked. "In the old world of Christianity, water fasting or fasting healed. You know, there is another big lie."

"What's that about?" Taeyong responded, his voice b with curiosity.

"Nuclear weapons don't exist. These alleged nuclear weapons have been used in only one occasion with the fake nuclear attack on Japan. Other than that fake incident, no country has ever used them other than in fake tests. Jesuit priests survived, unsinged the atomic bomb blast of Hiroshima, and only eight blocks from its epicenter at ground zero, that's your verifiable red flag," Junmyeon proceeded. The seriousness of his voice made the two young men stay completely silent.

"Nagasaki and Hiroshima were simply fire bombed like more than 60 other Japanese cities. Japanese died of napalm fire bombings and mustard gas injuries. This is a battle gas that attacks the eyes, the skin, and the interior organs. Among the latter, the bone marrow is very severely affected. Mustard gas is known to linger. It still lingered when Australian journalist Wilfred Burchett entered Hiroshima in early September, one month after the bombing, quote, 'My nose detected a peculiar odor unlike anything I have ever smelled before … they believe it is given off by the poisonous gas still issuing from the earth soaked with radioactivity released by the split uranium atom,' end quote. Because it lingered, mustard gas inflicted"—his fingers curled into air-quotes—" 'radiation sickness'. Mustard gas was first used during the First World War by the German army, and the oldest class of chemotherapy drugs derived from mustard gas. The nuclear bomb was the ultimate exoteric expression of an age-old esoteric pursuit. Theoretical physicist Julius Robert Oppenheimer was instrumental in arguing for the justified existence of the United Nations. We needed a one world government, as to ensure atomic detonation would never happen again. The U.N. charter came into force Oct 24, 1945 with a membership of over 50 nations, just two and a half months after the dropping of the bombs. Ordo Ab Chao is the motto of the 33rd Degree of Freemasonry and means: Order out of chaos. Create the problem, encourage the reaction, as in something must be done about this, and then offer the solution. Michael Palmer's book Hiroshima Revisited and Akio Nakatani's book Death Object expose the lies about the alleged 1945 atomic bomb attack on Japan. You know, Japanese media are today very powerful to maintain the 1945 atomic bomb propaganda."

Eunji nudged his arm with her elbow, glancing at him out of the side of her eye. "I never thought you are a conspiracy theorist." She smiled.

Grinning from ear to ear, Junmyeon patted her head. "Being a conspiracy theorist is a compliment because it means that you are not outsourcing your critical thinking."

"I couldn't agree more." Eunji patted his head, her smile widening. "I've read Mr. Nakatani's book. His fine compilation of evidence puts the final nail into the nuclear bomb's coffin. Hiroshima/Nagasaki damages are typical Tokyo/Yokohama napalm firebombing damages. If an atomic bomb could actually explode in the atmosphere, it would just produce a pure 'flash' of clean energy, no dirty 'mushroom cloud' of any sort. Only conventional explosives, e.g. TNT or magnesium burning oxygen produce a dirty mushroom cloud of smoke and dust and ashes. The former is just an imagination. No one actually knows the difference between a nuclear blast and a conventional blast because there is no such thing as a nuclear blast. We are told that the first ever atom bomb test, the 'Trinity' test was carried out successfully on July 16, 1945, only 21 days before Hiroshima, August 6, 1945! That's right. We are supposed to believe that the bomb technology which barbecued Hiroshima and Nagasaki was tested only three weeks before its...uh...'practical' usage. Whoa, those were the days of technological efficiency. Why was the A-Bomb given the religious name 'Trinity'?"—she curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes—"and why are its remains given the 'holy relic' status of fictional element 'trinitite'? Before the 'Trinity' test, there was a rehearsal in which 108 tons of TNT was detonated in the White Sands desert in New Mexico. You should be asking yourself how the 108-ton test could in any way be a rehearsal to the A-Bomb when the so-called test was a conventional explosion and in no way nuclear. They say that they can destroy all human life in less than an hour. Does that make them God? The concept of nuclear weapons was first introduced to us as a fictional concept in a fantasy novel—as an extension of imaginative guesswork. Eugenicist H. G. Wells, author of the fantasy novel The World Set Free was a member of the Fabian Society. The society was actually an offshoot of another association called Fellowship of the New Life, whose members believed in humanity's spiritual evolution into god-like beings. Wells' theme of world government is presented as a solution to the dire threat of nuclear weapons. The Nuke is some sort of successful implementation of an occult hoax of scientism based on The World Set Free."

"Oppenheimer was Jewish, who had an avid interest in Eastern religions. The Oppenheimers were early members of the Bavarian Illuminati. Trinity is the code name, which is a rather obvious allusion to alchemy. The three primes of alchemy are mercury, salt, and sulfur. Or the soul, the earth, and the sun. It's a mystery religion thing. You know, the Mysteries of Isis. Worship of the immortal soul. The most probable reason why White Sands, New Mexico was selected for the Trinity site is because white would tie Oppenheimer's operation alchemically to salt. When asked about its name in an interview, Oppenheimer answered: 'There is a poem of John Donne, written just before his death, which I know and love. From it a quotation: As West and East In all flat Maps—and I am one—are one, So, death doth touch the Resurrection.' Donne was a poetic alchemist. Donne's pen was concerned with man's spiritual transcendence which parallels the extraction of pure spiritual essences from any form of base matter. Though Donne never once uses the phrase Trinity, remember Oppenheimer credits the alchemist, in one poem the poet quips: 'Batter my heart, three-person'd God.' You see, there it is. Mercury. Salt. And Sulfur. Right after the alleged nuclear blast, Oppenheimer reportedly recited the passage from the Bhagavad-Gita: 'If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one… Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' That's Shiva. The Hindu god with 108 names," Junmyeon explained. "H.G. Wells was a freemason. Wells was trained by freemason Thomas Huxley, the man who shaped Charles Darwin's thinking, and Wells in turn was a formative influence in the lives of Huxley's grandsons, Julian and Aldous. Under Wells' tutelage, Aldous Huxley was first introduced to confirmed 33rd degree freemason Aleister Crowley, head of the Isis-Urania Temple of Students of Hermetic Mysteries of the Golden Dawn. This was a psychedelic cult into which Wells' proteges such as Aldous Huxley, Julian Huxley and George Orwell were initiated as operatives during the late 1920s. Wells' conception of the nature of humankind was formed with its foundation built upon the philosophies of Charles Darwin and Thomas Malthus. At the beginning of 1915, Wells became a vice-president of the Malthusian League, the organization set up by Annie Besant in 1877 to try and combat overpopulation. For Wells, birth control was a mechanism for limiting human population."

There was a brief silence before Junmyeon continued, "You might know the official narrative how Marie Curie and her husband Pierre discovered radioactivity by accident. However, you might not know there is an esoteric to be discovered. And it goes something like this: On December 21, 1898, the husband and wife Marie and Pierre Curie discovered the radioactive element radium. Radium is a chemical element with the atomic number 88. Its symbol on the periodic table is Ra. As in the sun god. Ra is a member of the Egyptian Trinity. The winter solstice in 1898 fell on December 21. For three days each year, the sun, having reached its lowest point on the horizon, decidedly rises upon the exact same latitudinal line. This is the only time in the solar year when the great luminary stops its advancement northward or southward in the sky. In occult thinking, such an action signifies death. Typically, with the advent of Christmas morning, the sun moves one degree northward, beginning its annual journey towards spring and summer. The sun is born again. Nimrod. Osiris. The phallus. It's a Christmas tree thing. And it all boils down to sun worship via the Mystery religions. Also, 12+21=33. So, there's that. The idea has always been, alchemically speaking, to seek out the philosopher's stone, or the unknown element, by which the tranation of base metals into gold might be achieved. The stone was first mentioned by Zosimos of Panopolis, a 4th-century Egyptian-born Greek alchemist and Gnostic mystic, who described it as a stone that is not a stone. It is otherwise known as the beginning, the Prima Materia, and the end of the Great Work. The first mention of mercury and sulfur as base alchemical elements came from Arabian alchemist Abu Musa Jabir ibn Hayyan. Paracelsus, the 16th century Swiss philosopher, added salt to the equation and dubbed it the Tria Prima as part of his 1530 work, Opus Paramirum. He believed the Tria Prima contained all the poisons that caused disease, and that by studying them, alchemists could discover the cure."

He let out a long sigh and spoke again, "The Tria Prima/Three Primes was also used to define the human identity. Mercury is one of the seven planetary metals. As a member of the Trinity, it's equated to the feminine. The moon. You will easily recognize its symbol as the female gender signage. Mercury serves as the guide of souls to the underworld. The role of a neophyte in the Mystery religions was to learn that the esoteric significance of sun worship was to recognize the immortal soul—the divine within—and the alchemical resurrection of his soul. The lie of the serpent in the garden should beckon a second glance when he told Eve in the garden, 'You shall surely not die,' because Mercury represents the mind, as well as an acquired state capable of transcending death. Mercury is often represented by a serpent. Salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride. As the second member of the Trinity, salt represents the material body, as well as the physical world in general. The earth element. Salt is often impure when first collected, but through chemical processes it can be dissolved and purified, which some alchemists compared to purification processes the human body can undergo. Sulfur represents properties such as dryness and heat. Fire. The sun. As the third member of the Trinity, sulfur is the active male counterpart to mercury's passive female character. It also represents evaporation, expansion, and dissolution. In alchemical terms, we can look to the human body and see that sulfur, as the middling element connecting salt with mercury, represents the soul. Madame Curie is Mercury. Go pronounce her name slowly, then faster. Do you hear it?"

"Marie Curie," Eunji said slowly, then repeated faster, "Marie Curie, Marie Curie, Marie-curie." She shook her head, amazed. "Sure. I do hear it. Marie-curie. Mercury."

"In Hebrew, there is no word for coincidence. It is said that Madame Curie's contributions to the study of alchemy, oops I mean radium and radiation were instrumental to the future development of the atomic bomb. Her research papers are kept in a lead-lined box at Bibliothèque Nationale de France in Paris. This is due to the reported fact that, well over a century later, her material possessions are still radioactive, and it got me thinking. Today, life flourishes in Chernobyl. And it shouldn't. Not only have plants regrown in larger abundance, but animal life is more diverse than before the 'accident.' " Junmyeon curled two fingers on each hand into air-quotes as he spoke. "Marie Curie was selected for her starring role, and that is to play the part of Madame Mercury. The official narrative is a movie script, and her paperwork is one such plot point which must be upheld so as to keep the entire production afloat. Uranium and plutonium, contrary to what you've been told, are virtually harmless. 'Nuclear radiation' is just easy to detect by Geiger meters, etc, but cannot harm anything. It is only scary because the media tells you to be scared. Nuclear engineer Galen Winsor exposed what we call the 'Nuclear Scare Scam' in the '80s before there was an internet. In his video lecture, Dr. Winsor a pile of highly radioactive uranium off the palm of his hand and ignites a chunk of plutonium into a shower of flaming dust. Dr. Winsor says the reason radioactive substances like uranium oxide cannot harm you is because it's not soluble. It can't be broken down by your body's acids so it just goes right through the body. Do you know how nuclear power plants work? They are simply steam powered. They heat up uranium and plutonium 'rods' and turn water into steam. The steam then turns an electric generator to produce electricity. Nothing more! A nuclear explosion is impossible. What can happen is the over pressurization of the reactor vessel leading to a pressure vessel failure. This is what happened at Chernobyl."

He sighed and looked at her as he continued, "Eunji, the atomic bomb rehearsal in preparation for Trinity is called the 100-ton test, not the 108-ton test. But that is only to cover up the fact that 108 tons of TNT were offered up, not 100. In yoga, the number 108 refers to spiritual completion. The heart chakra is said to have 108 nadis or energy lines that converge to form this energy center. 108 is alchemical in that it is associated with transformation and love energy, and why pranayama, the practice of breath control in yoga, is often completed in cycles of 108. Sun salutations are often performed in 9 rounds of all 12 postures. The math on that totals 108. The five-pointed pentagram exhibits 108-degree angles in every direction. 108 is a magic number. But it gets better, and hits closer to home. Shiva has 108 names. The 100-ton test was a ceremony. In as little as 3 weeks, precisely 21 days after Trinity, 80,000 Japanese civilians were murdered at Hiroshima, while a chosen few became Ascended Masters. Why 21? Because the number 21 in numerology is symbolic of success, completion, the fulfillment of desires, and victory. In Tarot, The World represents the number 21, and is the last card of the major arcana. Within the card, we see the emergence of a goddess, who arrives victorious. It should be noted that 3 is a prime number of 21, but you probably knew that already. Occultists believe that numbers contain inherent power. Thus, they literally order their lives by occult numerology. Numerology is also a key component in astrology, another system of divining that occultists observe very closely. So-called Ground Zero at Trinity is marked by a 12-foot obelisk made of lava rock. According to Cathy Burns, author of Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated, the word obelisk literally means Baal's shaft or Baal's organ of reproduction. At the risk of sounding vulgar, this thing needs to be said. The obelisk. It's a , you know. As a phallic symbol, the obelisk honored and celebrated the regeneration of the sun god Ra. The obelisk also represents the missing phallus of Osiris, which Isis used to impregnate herself and give birth to Horus, the resurrected Osiris." 

Eunji shook her head, smiling inwardly. His explanation was mind-blowing. "You amaze me with your knowledge," she blurted out, earning a smile from him.

"Nothing is as we are told, a skew in everything. The globalist cartel keeps trotting out one bogeyman or another to keep the citizens fearful and submissive," Jaehyun remarked. "Once Fear is shown to be defeated by knowledge then Control loses its hold. Bro, I can listen to you all day long I find your knowledge is mind-blowing to me."

Taeyong nodded repeatedly before saying, "Fictitious virus, fictitious back-radiation, fictitious nuclear bomb—the main objective of all these fictitious things is to create one world religion and one world government?"

Simultaneously, Junmyeon and Eunji said, "Yes..."

They looked at each other and shared little laughs. Then they shifted their gazes back to the two young men. Eunji turned serious as she continued, "Wells launched the idea of an Open Conspiracy in a booklet in 1928. The booklet discusses everything from effective world control to the replacement of individual private ownership by more highly organized forms of collective ownership to the movement for a scientific study and control of population pressure. The purpose of the Open Conspiracy is the creation of a New World Religion. Wells makes no qualms in declaring his trilogy: 'The Outline of History', 'The Science of Life', and 'The Work, Wealth, and Happiness of Mankind' as the new Bible: 'I have told already how I have schemed out a group of writings to embody the necessary ideas of the new time in a form adapted to the current reading public; I have made a sort of provisional 'Bible,' so to speak, for some factors at least in the Open Conspiracy' "—she curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes—"in 1940, Wells published a book entitled 'The New World Order' that outlined the plan as to how World Government will be set up. In Wells' nightmarish utopia, he says there will be no middle class, 'only rulers and servants.' Anyway, the Russell-Wells 'No-Soul' Gang was behind Reverend Sun Myung Moon's Gnostic -Cult."

In a deadly serious tone, Junmyeon added, "We are in a war against the proponents of a secret plan hatched thousands of years ago to enslave the world. The modern day of this Great Plan is named the 'New World Order'. Madame Blavatsky is one of the top Great Plan 'prophets' and the founder of the religion known as Theosophy. Theosophy is the origin of the New Age movement. Those who are a part of the New Age movement simply have no concept of the roots of their various religions. Blavatsky's The Secret Doctrine is on equal footing to Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma as the most important modern Great Plan/Freemasonic book. Both of these occult works praise Lucifer as their god. Madame Blavatsky was highly influential on the next Great Plan 'prophet' to come along, also a woman: Alice Bailey"—he curled two fingers on each hand into air-quotes—"Bailey, through her demonic 'spirit guide' Djwhal Kuhl, gives us great insight as to the Freemasons affiliation with the ancient Great Plan: 'The Masonic Movement is the custodian of the Law, the holder of Mysteries, and the seat of initiation...a far more occult organization than can be realized...intended to be the training school for coming advanced occultists.' Occultism originated in ancient Babylon under a diabolical tyrant named King Nimrod, and is based on the belief that man, through secret knowledge, can be elevated to god status. The ancient Babylonian mystery religion was in fact started by Nimrod. Tal Brooke notes that 'the mystery religion of Babylon is the root of all mystery religions, the secret initiations, the exalted priesthoods, and secret knowledge.' The root source of this evil religion and its occult power was the great dragon—the ancient serpent himself...Lucifer. According to Brooke, 'The Great Lie is the foundation stone of Hinduism, Buddhism, Sufism, Jainism, Sikhism, Taoism, the Kabala, the Greek Hermetic, Eleusinian and Gnostic beliefs, Neo-Platonism, all the occult creeds from Theosophy and the Masonic orders to the Rosicrucian's and the New Age movement. The Great Lie is…the belief that man is God, that his true identity is the immortal self…that as God, he will never die.' Not only is Nimrod considered to be the first freemason and masonic leader, some initiates of Freemasonry are required to take the 'Oath of Nimrod'. The Oath of Nimrod is part of the initiation process for the 'indentured apprentice.' "

Junmyeon closed his eyes briefly and continued, "You are probably going to be a little unnerved about the fact that the two biggest holidays for Christians, Christmas and Easter, are based on Nimrod's Babylonian Mystery Religion. December 25th was used as a celebration of the birthday of the sun god. The red-colored suit Santa wears is representative of fire, which of course is ultimately representative of the sun god Nimrod. This is where the Christmas colors of red and green come from: red = fire, which is Nimrod as the sun, while green = Tammuz as the evergreen tree. Since the evergreen tree never seemed to look as though it 'dies' because it stays green all winter, it became the perfect symbol of a martyred god, 'reborn' on this day. Santa is an anagram for Satan by the way. Santa is also sometimes referred to as St. Nick. 'Nicolas' is the Greek version of the name Nimrod"—he curled two fingers on each hand into air-quotes—"and another name for Lucifer/Satan is 'old Nick'. Out of all the possible names for Santa, it just happens to be St. Nick? There is also reference to the Nicolaitans as being enemies of Yahusha in the Book of Revelation. It is no coincidence that Santa was bestowed the title of St. Nick. Every Christmas when you buy a Christmas tree, exchange gifts, or burn a Yule log, you are partaking in the Luciferian/Satanic Babylonian Mystery Religion and you didn't even know..." his voice trailed off as a bug landed on his forehead.

The bug flew away as he shook his head. He then spoke again, "Easter was the celebration of the resurrection of Tammuz. Easter is the name of a pagan Babylonian goddess: the queen of the heavens. History tells us that the queen of the heavens was a real woman, whose name was Semiramis, the wife of Cush and the mother of Nimrod. After the death of Nimrod, Semiramis deified him as the sun god. Semiramis convinced the world that Nimrod had indeed inseminated her with seed, resulting in child. This is why was so important to the magical ritual. The gist of the story of Nimrod and Semiramis is that it is a counterfeit of the story of the prophesized Messiah, who finally showed up as Yahusha. When Tammuz died, the followers of Semiramis joined her in grieving over the death of her son Tammuz for forty days. This was later Christianized by the Unholy Roman Empire, aka the Vatican, as Lent. The practice of observing the death and resurrection of Tammuz is even noted in the Old Testament, Ezekiel 8:14. Semiramis has been worshiped under the names Ishtar, Astarte, Rhea and Isis to name just a few, while Nimrod has been Ninus, Osiris, Baal and Cupid to name just a few. Everything about Christmas and Easter is complete blasphemy. Halloween is also based on the Babylonian Mystery Religion. In the History of Halloween, Pastor David L. Brown details how Halloween honors Satan, idol worship, immorality, demonic rituals and human sacrifice. Believe it or not, Valentine's Day is also based on King Nimrod. The mascot of Valentine's Day, the bow-wielding Cupid looking to shoot someone in the heart, is meant to represent Nimrod, the mighty hunter of the days of ancient Babylon. Nimrod was a skilled archer. He was known for his bow. In ancient Chaldean, bal, which is similar to Baal, meant, heart. This is where the Valentine heart symbol originated."

"Halloween is nonsense and only stupid people celebrate it," Eunji blurted out. "Both Christmas and valentine's day represent materialism. I find them highly annoying."

Junmyeon slightly smiled and added, "The proponents of the Great Plan from ancient times have always sacrificed humans, drank their blood, ate their flesh, and without question were involved in ia/sodomy as a way of paying tribute to the malevolent spirits. The notorious satanist Aleister Crowley joined the Ordo Templi Orientis, O.T.O. in 1910. The O.T.O. is the highest ranking Luciferian Freemasonic organization in the world. Crowley took over the O.T.O. in 1921 and then proceeded to rewrite the Temple's doctrine to best fit his satanic intentions. Crowley introduced the practice of male-on-male magic into O.T.O. as one of the initiations into the highest degrees of the Order, for he believed it to be the most powerful and effective way of immersing people in black magic and supernatural interaction short of human sacrifice. Now take a minute and reflect how the homoual lifestyle and sodomy in general is being shoved down our throats today in the mainstream media and you can probably begin to see the handwriting on the wall by the proponents of the Great Plan. The Rothschild Banking Dynasty is the backbone of the Luciferian New World Order. The Rothschilds believe themselves descended from Nimrod, the great-grandson of Noah. The original Rockefeller made his money selling narcotics, they weren't illegal then. After acquiring a little capital, he branched out in oil. But it was the Rothschild capital that made the Rockefeller's so powerful. They also financed the activities of Edward Harriman Railroads and Andrew Carnegie Steel. By running the Great Plan, the Rothschilds in effect run the world. They are Luciferians to the extreme. As Luciferians, they serve their god by sowing chaos and destroying life. It doesn't matter if we believe it or not, they do."

The two young men stared blankly at her beloved like he was explaining something that was far beyond their comprehension.

"Ah-hah!" Eunji snapped her fingers as if something deep in her memory had surfaced, making them look at her. She smiled, then turned serious as she added, "I remember that Francis Crick was a devoted fan of Aldous Huxley, the protege of H.G. Wells and author of The Door of Perception, the first manifesto of the psychedelic drug cult. Have you ever wondered why the DNA double helix astonishingly resembles the Caduceus?"

"The DNA double helix sure looks like the Caduceus to me." Taeyong lightly scratched his forehead as he briefly paused. "Maybe it's really a coincidence, who knows."

"I don't think so." Jaehyun sighed. "Sis, just tell us what you know."

"DNA was first 'isolated' by Friedrich Miescher in the late 1860s. Felix Hoppe-Seyler repeated Miescher's experiments and confirmed his findings. The definition of actual Extraction or Isolation is removing the particle of interest from the rest of the matter. In Miescher's and Hoppe-Seyler's experiments, there was no isolation at any point of the process; the best description of their experiments would be a chemical wash of human and animal excretions. Occult alchemy." She curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes as she spoke. "Its 'molecular' structure was 'discovered' by James Watson and Francis Crick in 1953. The history of this 'discovery' goes like this: In February 1953, a jubilant Francis Crick walked into The Eagle pub in Cambridge and proclaimed that he and James Watson had 'found the secret of life'. Later, he burst through the door of his Cambridge home jabbering to his wife about two spirals twisting in opposite directions from one another. Being herself an artist, Odile Creek put the vision to paper and the DNA double helix model was born. But what Crick had actually 'discovered' was the Caduceus—the staff carried by Hermes Trismegistus aka the Babylonian Snake-God."

Eunji rummaged in her briefcase again and pulled out a 1916 paper entitled 'Babylonian Origin of Hermes, the Snake-God, and of the Caduceus,' published by Archaeological Institute of America.

She read the text she highlighted in blue as she explained, "In Babylonian Origin of Hermes, the Snake-God, and of the Caduceus, A.L. Frothingham writes: 'The proto-Hermes was always a snake-god, and before the era of complete anthropomorphism he was thought of in snake form. But it is an essential element of his function that he was not a single snake—for the great single Earth Snake was the Mother goddess—but the double snake, male and female, the most prolific form of ion in the animal kingdom.' Did the occult have it right all along and we're only now 'discovering' the deep hidden truths the ancients already knew?" She shook her head. "No, it's a lie being peddled as intellectual-sounding scientific fact in our schools of knowledge. According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, Watson and Crick 'discovered' the DNA double helix model by drawing upon the experimental results of others and relying on brilliant intuition, persistence, and luck"—she curled her fingers on right hand into air-quotes—"less widely known was Crick's regular use of LSD as a 'thinking tool.' Crick famously threw parties throughout the 1950s and '60s. And his wife was into paintings."

Eunji handed the Frothingham paper to her brother, which he accepted. She rummaged in her briefcase again and pulled out the 1953 Watson-Crick-Wilkins-Franklin papers published in Nature.

She flipped to the second page. "Watson and Crick never conducted X-ray crystallography themselves, nor any other type of photography of any matter or actual lab work on DNA. Watson and Crick started their article Molecular Structure of Deoxypentose Nucleic Acids by stating, quote, '…The purpose of this communication is to describe, in a preliminary way, some of the experimental evidence for the polynucleotide chain configuration being helical, and existing in this form when in the natural state,' end quote. There is absolutely no evidence that the natural form and state of DNA is helical. Unprocessed, unheated and untreated with chemicals DNA was never, ever observed under any microscope." She flipped back to the first page. "In their article Molecular Structure of Nucleic Acids, Watson and Crick stated, quote, 'We wish to suggest a structure for the salt of deoxyribose nucleic acid,' end quote. The salt of a DNA, the highly chemically treated and processed dry form of DNA obtained from the thymus of a calf. Then they proceeded, quote, 'We believe that the material which gives the X-ray diagrams is the salt, not the free acid,' end quote. Science is based on experiments. If they wanted to be scientifically correct, they would try to support their belief with experiments. This article is clearly a suggestion of helical structure based on too many assumptions. 'We have made the usual chemical assumptions, namely, that each chain consists of phosphate diester groups joining ß-D-deoxyribofuranose residues with 3', 5' linkages'. I wonder if these assumptions were ever proven or so-called scientists continue to make the usual chemical assumptions? 'It has not escaped our notice that the specific pairing we have postulated immediately suggests a possible copying mechanism for the genetic material.' This suggestion has absolutely no basis, logic or evidence."

In the pause, Eunji exhaled loudly. She flipped to the sixth page containing Victoria Hernandez's article entitled 'Molecular Configuration in Sodium Thymonucleate' (1953), by Rosalind Franklin and Raymond Gosling.

"Another confirmation of the assumed existence of paired bases in DNA structure is found in a 2019 article published in The Embryo Project Encyclopedia, in which Victoria Hernandez writes: 'Franklin and Gosling account for the presence of the DNA bases in the molecule affect the X-ray diffraction pattern. They assume that the bases are evenly spaced apart. Using their equation and that assumption, Franklin and Gosling account for features they observe in Photo 51.' Basically, the interpretation of the diffraction pattern and the suggestion of the helical structure takes into account the invisible base pairs. It should be noted that the components of the base pairs have been isolated by Albrecht Kossel, but per X-ray and electron microscope they are invisible. I'm not sure how someone can extract and isolate something invisible," Eunji continued. "According to the short article From poop to pus – the discovery of DNA, Kossel obtained these compounds through"—her fingers curled into air-quotes—" 'chemical extraction' using organs and body parts donated from a local slaughterhouse. Kossel supposedly isolated Guanine but from which body part it is not mentioned. Adenine was isolated from an ox's pancreas gland. Thymine was isolated from the thymus of a calf. Cytosine was isolated by hydrolysis of the calf thymus. Kossel used hydrolysis and decarboxylation in his experiments, basically heating the substances in various ways, and also chemicals like phosphotungstic acid, mercuric chloride and silver nitrate. We know that heat destroys and changes the composition and the structure of any matter e.g. raw vs cooked food, limestone vs lime. The chemicals used are quite harsh and hazardous to work with and their effect on the matter under study can only have destructive effects."

"Did Kossel perform control experiments to examine the effects of the procedures and chemicals used on the studied matter?" Jaehyun asked, curiosity lighting his eyes.

Eunji shook her head. "No, he didn't. Let's get back to the journal Nature articles." She flipped back to the fourth page. "Although Molecular Configuration in Sodium Thymonucleate was part of a combination of articles establishing DNA's 2-chain helical structure, in this paper Franklin and Gosling stated that their X-ray data alone cannot prove that DNA is helical. But it's on their X-ray images Wilkins, Watson and Crick postulated that the DNA is a 2-chain helical structure. I have hard time understanding why so-called scientists believe that studying dead tissue treated with chemicals and applying mathematical models will lead to some kind of discovery. Math is a form of a language, quantitative one. Mathematics doesn't exist in nature. You can use math to build models of reality that may not actually have any bearing on what's real. If DNA were really a 2-chain helical structure, why are the only pictures we see taken from above? Why are there no pictures of DNA from the side? X-ray crystallography involves 360 degree rotation, so we should see the DNA molecule in all orientations. Up to 2011, we only have two X-ray diffraction pictures of DNA. In November 2012, scientists published the picture of DNA double helix using an electron microscope. The picture looked like one chain helix form, which might simply be pieces of metal. As noted by Dr. Harold Hillman, electron microscopy can introduce artefacts during preparation. It should be noted that Crick was an avid connoisseur of LSD. According to a report published in London on August 2004 in The Mail on Sunday, Crick had privately admitted to colleagues that he was under the influence of LSD in 1953 at the moment when he perceived the double helix shape and unraveled the structure of DNA. As we would expect, the Mail on Sunday story was denied by those who hold Crick as a bastion of mainstream science. In 1981, Crick published a book entitled Life Itself: Its Origin and Nature, in which he tellingly shared his view of aliens having 'seeded' life." She curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes as she spoke. "DNA, Crick said, could not have arisen on earth 'by chance' but that the seeds of life and all future evolution must have been sent here in spaceships by an alien civilization. This idea isn't new of course. Shamans have spoken of this 'knowledge' since the beginnings of time, so to speak."

"Kary Mullis credited LSD for helping him develop his PCR. In his autobiography 'Dancing in the Mind Field', Mullis said: 'I learned that LSD was a miracle that just might enable scientists to understand the workings of the brain, could be the cure for alcoholism, and, just incidentally, might prevent World War III. The concept that there existed chemicals with the ability to transform the mind, to open up new windows of perception, fascinated me.' " Jaehyun rolled the Frothingham paper up and slammed it against his palm. "Now I think that Mullis was an occultist just like Crick. They both didn't conduct experiments, and yet they got the Nobel Prize. The Nobel Prize is such a joke...it's an award for the best fantasy story to fool the masses. Sadly, Jiyeon and I are among the masses who have been fooled by their fantasy stories. We did believe in the existence of DNA."

"You're right. The Nobel Prize is such a joke." Taeyong took the paper from Jaehyun's hand and unrolled it. "I too have been fooled."

Eunji flipped back to the first page and looked at the two young men. "We all have been fooled. In case you didn't know, between 1990 and 1995, New Age psychiatrist Rick Strassman conducted the first U.S. Government-approved and funded clinical research on DMT at the University of New Mexico, in which he administered approximately four hundred doses of DMT to 60 healthy human volunteers. Some volunteers reported seeing the double-helix pattern. Both LSD and DMT are classic hallucinogens/psychedelics. LSD was part of the top secret CIA MK-Ultra program that was approved by the Director of Central Intelligence on April 13, 1953, in which unsuspecting CIA officials were given LSD to study their reaction like guinea pigs. This resulted in several deaths where the United States government had to pay damages to the victim's families. S.G. Warburg Co. of London developed LSD. Roosevelt's advisor, James Paul Warburg, son of Paul Warburg who wrote the Federal Reserve Act and nephew of Max Warburg who helped to finance Hitler, set up the Institute for Policy Studies to promote the drug. The result was the LSD counterculture of the 1960s. The atrocious mastermind of MK-Ultra was Aldous Huxley, from the Huxley family who have from the beginning been the leading promoters driving the acceptance of the occult theory of evolution. In a speech on the U.S.A. State Department's Voice of America telecommunications show, in 1961, Huxley spoke of a world pharmacological manipulated slaves, living in a 'concentration camp of the mind,' enhanced by propaganda and psychotropic drugs, learning to 'love their servitude,' and abandoning all will to resist. 'This', Huxley concluded, 'is the final revolution.' " She curled two fingers on right hand into air-quotes as she spoke. "Speaking at the California Medical School in San Francisco, Huxley announced, quote: 'There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods,' end quote. To Wells' way of thinking, this was a one-world brain functioning as a police of the mind. Huxley laid out this in his novel, 'A Brave New World.' "

"State-sanctioned entertainment played an important role in creating the 'painless concentration camp' of Brave New World." Junmyeon curled two fingers on each hand into air-quotes as he spoke. "The upper echelon of the Great Plan has always used mind-altering drugs during black magic ceremonies to open portals in their minds to 'demons.' And Hitler had stumbled upon this. Earnest Pretzsche, a book dealer, introduced Hitler to a psychedelic drug containing mescaline. This produced clairvoyant visions that made Hitler believe he had opened the door to the gaining of supernatural powers he could use for his own purposes. You've read Hitler's Secret Backers, haven't you?"

Eunji nodded. "The booklet, published by a pseudonymous author Sidney Warburg, in Holland in 1933, was immediately removed from circulation after a few days. 3 copies survived, one of which was translated in German, and from that translated copy was derived that booklet in English. According to Warburg, Hitler could tell he was dealing with someone who represented the strongest financial group in the world. Sidney Warburg is the young James Paul Warburg, who later disavowed authorship of the booklet. I believe it was a youthful indiscretion." She put the 1953 Watson-Crick-Wilkins-Franklin papers back into her briefcase and pulled out Jeffrey J. Kripal's book. 

She flipped through the pages until she reached page 12. She took a deep breath before adding, "Let's get back to the DNA. In his book Mutants and Mystics: Science Fiction, Superhero Comics, and the Paranormal, Jeffrey J. Kripal doesn't mince his words about the so-called scientific double-helix model: 'It is at once the double-helix scepter of the DNA molecule, the phallic serpent who brought and death into the world in the myth of the Garden of Eden, and a sign of the kundalini, the two-spiraled currents of energy that are likened to a serpent as they spark and spike up, down, and around the central channel of the spinal column in Tantric yoga. Most of all, though, the caduceus is the staff of Hermes, the ancient Greek god of language and, later, occult philosophy, alchemy, and Western magic.' Anthropologist Jeremy Narby speaks of this bizarre Double-Helix knowledge among the shamans of the Peruvian rainforest in his book Shamans Through Time: 500 Years on the Path to Knowledge: 'By ritually ingesting mind-altering plant mixtures, Peruvian Amazon shamans take their consciousness down to the molecular level and gain access to biomolecular information.' You see, Francis Crick was nothing but a shaman in a white coat pushing the new age nonsense. We've all seen cartoon images of the DNA double helix, or as the U.S. National Library of Medicine website writes: 'The double helix has not only reshaped biology, it has become a cultural icon, represented in sculpture, visual art, jewelry, and toys.' I can only conclude DNA is just another occult hoax of scientism."

"DNA is described as having four nucleobases: adenine, cytosine, guanine, and thymine. How do they know this stuff if no one has seen these things, and how do proteins determine life force? What makes DNA molecules do what they do? Why do they believe that treating dead or dying tissue with chemicals will provide answers on how tissue and life forms, replicates or propagates? Dead or decomposing matter which is chemically treated can only reveal what and how something destroys and kills life not what creates it and how. Like everything Lucifer does is a lie. So-called scientists who sequence DNA are simply looking at software—they don't observe the reactions in real time, but read numbers off a screen," Junmyeon remarked. "Another thing is that the DNA is sometimes called a ladder and is associated with Jacob's ladder. The ladder is also a part of Masonic iconography. Modern science purposefully inserted this occult symbol of a pagan god into our minds as being part of our very flesh. Freemasons Francis Crick and James Watson have used the occasion of the 50th anniversary of their discovery of the DNA double helix as an excuse to attack belief in a Creator. They didn't conduct their own experiments, but they managed to discover the double helix structure? Moreover, it's commonly known that Crick was inspired by LSD to make his great discovery. It sounds more like something an artist would do, get an epiphany by doing drugs. That's hardly the scientific method. Crick pushed occultism and Freemasonry for the uninitiated. You know, Crick deeply hated Christianity. I quote Crick as saying: 'I do not respect Christian beliefs. I think they are ridiculous. If we could get rid of them, we could more easily get down to the serious problem of trying to find out what the world is all about.' Speaking of Shamanism, Shamans fall under the definition of sorcerers in the Bible. Scripture counts sorcerers among the liars, Revelation 21:8. And the act of using drugs or casting spells to contact spirits and obtain knowledge about life apart from God is declared an abomination and a deed of the flesh, Galatians 5:20." He took the Kripal book from her lap and flipped the pages back and forth.

"My father once talked about the Stanley Miller-Harold Urey Experiment, which was conducted to prove whether organic life can form from inorganic. I quote him as saying, 'As an Organic Chemist, I have to admit that the formation of amino acids under these conditions is fascinating, but there is a major problem. Life was never formed in that experiment. The product was amino acids, which are normal everyday chemicals that do not"—her fingers curled into air-quotes—" 'live'. Even unto this day, there is no known process that has ever converted amino acids into a life form, but this fact does not stop evolutionists from claiming that this experiment is proof that life came from chemicals.' I jokingly remarked that evolutionists are occultists. My father laughed and said that I was right."

Junmyeon stopped flipping the pages and shifted his gaze from the book to her. "Yes, you were right. Evolutionary biology has both an exoteric or outer meaning for mass consumption and a hidden or occult meaning for higher initiates. Lurking beneath the idea that life will eventually arise from the mixing of lifeless chemicals is a vision arising from the age-old technology of alchemy while behind Dobzhansky's phrase, the light of evolution, lies its magical meaning: As above, so below, the Hermetic principle bespeaking an unseen universal life force emanating or evolving in waves from the hidden dimension of true reality above with which everything in the universe and the physical dimension here below are in continuity."

He turned his gaze to Jaehyun. "You previously mentioned dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are a myth like big-foot and aliens. The word dinosaur was invented by evolutionist Richard Owen of the Royal Society in 1842. Zero historical evidence of bones discovered before 1842. After Sir Richard invented the concept of the dinosaur, many people suddenly 'found' dinosaur bones. How convenient! The Dinosaur Myth is part of the great Evolution Hoax. Where do the birds come from? The theory of evolution says that they evolved from dinosaurs. Haven't all the dinosaurs become extinct? How can it evolve into a bird? Therefore, evolutionists work hard to find fossils that look like both birds and dinosaurs. Dinosaur fossils are actually created in China. You know…we have been set up for a Great Alien Deception...that we evolved from Ancient Alien DNA with aliens coming to give us a DNA update. Pure Luciferianism. It is encoded in every Hollywood Freemasonic backed sci-fi movie. From the vantage point of propaganda, the state found the alien myth to be a useful tool, piling on more and more external invasion 'threats' as a fascinated mass consumed more and more." Junmyeon curled two fingers on each hand into air-quotes as he spoke. "By the '70s and '80s, following the supposed Apollo 11 Mission, Close Encounters, the Star Wars trilogy and E.T. had crystallized the alien myth in the minds of public as fact, far more than any satanists I mean scientists' claims of panspermia. It is precisely with panspermia that we see the infusion of the alien myth into so-called empirical science, yet the absurdity here becomes manifest by definition, no one has observed panspermia. It's simply a theory, and a sci-fi theory, at that. Another 'alien' story that is also crammed down our throats, arises roughly contemporary with science fiction, and that is Darwinism. Purporting to be a strictly 'natural' explanation of the 'origin' of life and species adaptation, the more one delves into the ideological origins of Darwinian theory, the clearer it is seen to be linked with British Freemasonry and ancient mythology, less and less it appear to be 'scientific', and more and more like a Wells tale. The explanation for the obviously rational and highly likely existence of extraterrestrial entities of some form is often said to be the aeons of Darwinism. The fake alien invasion operation has been mentioned by numerous NWO writers over the years. I first read of it in Bill Cooper's book, Behold a Pale Horse."

"This whole Freemasonry thing gives me headache." Taeyong clutched at his head with one hand.

"Bro, I don't believe in dinosaurs. The whole idea that a fossil can remain undisturbed for 68 million years without really being ground to dust, I reject that on its core assumption. Paleontology is a joke. Paleontologists find a tooth and construct an entire body around it. They find a rock? It's a dinosaur egg. Not much has changed." Jaehyun rubbed Taeyong's back as if comforting him. "I don't buy into the ancient alien nonsense. Alien propagandists are not very fussy people, they'll pick any bogeyman who happens to be around. An alien invasion would be the most effective hoax because a majority would be willing to make unlimited sacrifices for survival, and they would comply with even the most extreme national security measures. They would also demand world government."

Junmyeon gave him a thumb-up and returned his gaze to her. "Since when did you delve into the occult and secret societies history?"

"Um…since I quit my master's degree," Eunji replied. "Knowledge is important. Without it, ignorance fuels ignorance. The first thing I learned is that the Illuminati was a secret sect founded in Bavaria on 1 May 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, a Jesuit, under the orders and finance of Mayer Amschel Rothschild. The plans of the Illuminati include: A world government. Abolish all property and wealth. Abolish religion. Abolish the family, to be replaced by communal living. Reject adherence to any moral precepts. And reduce the world's population. Annie Besant, who took over the Theosophical Society after Blavasky's death, was an occultist and a member of another cult founded in England in 1884. This powerful organization was called the Fabian Society. Its avowed goal was the same as that of the Order of the Illuminati: complete control of the world. It was the Fabian's intent, that the transition to one world government was to be carried out gradually so as not to arouse suspicion, with appropriate indoctrination of the populace, until the system was fully in place. Today, the nerve center of the New World Order is the United Nations building in New York. The actual operational center where the New World Order occult direct their Egregore is the United Nations Meditation Room. Unknown to most people, this place is well-described by Robert Keith Spenser in his little 1960s book entitled The Cult of the All Seeing Eye. It doesn't matter what you believe. The people who want you dead believe in satan/lucifer."

Simultaneously, Junmyeon and Jaehyun spoke, "You brought..." "Did you..."

Junmyeon gave her brother a nod, as if signaling him to continue, and Jaehyun did as he was signaled. "Did you bring Spenser's book here?"

Eunji nodded and rummaged in her briefcase. She pulled out the Spenser book. "I brought this book for Jiyeon. She is interested in learning about the occult." She handed it to her brother, which he accepted.

Jaehyun held the book up, showing it to Junmyeon. "Have you read it yet?"

"No, I haven't."

"Wanna read it together?"

"Sure, why not?" Junmyeon took the book and papers from his lap and handed them back to her, which she accepted before moving to sit beside her brother.

Eunji put her stuff back into her briefcase. Sitting with arms around her knees, she watched her beloved silently read; his brow furrowed in concentration. She still couldn't believe she met him again at the hut she and her brother built together after five years. She did once tell him that her father owned a cabin in this forest, and she would always go there to avoid Christmas. But she had never taken him there.

Junmyeon, why here, why not another forest? Did you come here in the hope of finding my father's cabin?

She slightly shook her head, swallowing the words she wanted to say. She smiled as her mother's words flashed through her mind: 'Every time you sleep with a man, expect a baby.'

Mother, I hold that thought throughout my life making sure I make the decision to only sleep with a man whom I am confident in living my life with…

Her thoughts trailed off as she felt her heart ache, and her eyes couldn't help but turn moist. Her mother was no longer here to witness her marriage. Tears escaped her eyes and streaked her face.

"Are you okay?" Taeyong shook her by the arm.

Junmyeon and Jaehyun shifted their gazes from the book to her. "Sis, what happens?" Jaehyun asked, concern lacing his voice, as her beloved moved back to sit beside her.

"Tell me what's bothering you," Junmyeon murmured as he cupped her face and wiped her tears away with his thumbs.

Eunji bit her lip and heaved a heavy sigh to clear the choking feeling in . She removed his hands from her face and held them in hers as she spoke, "No worries, I just remembered my late mother, what she always told me when I was 12 years…" She trailed off into a smile at the sight of her nephew riding on Dongmin's shoulders waving his hand in the air with a bright smile adorning his face.


References:
Climate Impact of Increasing Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide, J. Hansen, D. Johnson, et al, August 1981. | The Solar Funnel Cooker, Steven E. Jones. | Life cycle assessment of cobalt extraction process, Shahjadi Hisan Farjana et al, August 2019, Journal of Sustainable Mining. | Are we headed for a solar waste crisis?, Jemin Desai, Mark Nelson, June 2017, Environmental Progress. | Comparing bird and bat fatality-rate estimates among North American wind-energy projects, K. Shawn Smallwood, March 2013, Wildlife Society Bulletin. | Oh Oil, where is thy peak?, F. William Engdahl, October 2015, Neo Journal. | Deep-ocean vents are a source of oil and gas, Rachel Courtland, January 2008, Nature. | Terrorize the Children - Pachauri's Strategy. | Facing a changing world: women, population and climate, 2009, United Nations Population Fund.| Innovating to zero!, Bill Gates.| Rockefeller-Funded Anti-Fertility Vaccine Coordinated by WHO, Jurriaan Maessen, September 2010, Global Research.| National Security Study Memorandum 200, December 1974, National Security Council. | Sinister Sites – St. John The Divine Cathedral, Vigilant Citizen, Feb 2009.| Earth in the Balance, Al Gore.| Marx and Engels...and Darwin?, Ian Angus, International Socialist Review. | Effects of Ivermectin therapy on the functions of Nigerian onchocerciasis patients, Idonije O.B, Asika E.C et al, 2011, Scholars Research Library. | Divided Legacy: The Conflict Between Homoeopathy and the American Medical Association, Harris L. Coulter.| Finding wood among the trees, John Maddox, May 1988, Nature.| On the Epistemological Crisis in Genomics, Edward R Dougherty, April 2008, Current Genomics.| FBI admits flaws in hair analysis over decades, Spencer S. Hsu, April 2015, Washington Post.| The Story of PCR, Genetics ped. | How does temperature affect PCR?, AAT Bioquest.| Certainty and Uncertainty in Biochemical Techniques, Harold Hillman.| The Meaning of Masonry, W.L. Wilmshurst.| Medical Kidnapping in the U.S. – Kidnapping Children for Drug Trials, John P. Thomas, May 2015.| Externalization of the Hierarchy, Alice A. Bailey.| Murder at Golgotha, Ian Wilson.| Babylon Mystery Religion: Ancient and Modern, Ralph Woodrow.| How Ancient Trinitarian Gods Influenced Adoption of the Trinity, United Church of God.| Experiments to Determine Mode of Spread of Influenza, Milton J. Rosenau, August 1919, JAMA.| The Common Cold: Influenza Studies, XIV, Edwin O. Jordan, John F. Norton et al, November 1923, The Journal of Infectious Diseases.| Influenza Virus on the Developing Egg: VII. The Antibodies of Experimental and Human Sera, F. M. Burnet and Dora Lush, December 1937.| Influenza A virus is transmissible via aerosolized fomites, Sima Asadi, Nassima Gaaloul ben Hnia, et al, August 2020, Nature.| Meta Analysis of Disease Transmission Studies, Pubmed.| A Report on Antimeningitis Vaccination and Observation on Agglutinins in the Blood of Chronic Meningococcus Carriers, Frederick L Gates, July 1918, The Journal of Experimental Medicine.| Salicylates and Pandemic Influenza Mortality, 1918–1919 Pharmacology, Pathology, and Historic Evidence, Karen M. Starko, November 2009, Clinical Infectious Diseases.| Why You will be Forced to Always Wear Masks in Japan, Let's ask Shogo.| Toxicology vs Virology: Rockefeller Institute and the Criminal Polio Fraud, F. William Engdahl, Neo Journal.| A miracle at Hiroshima — four Jesuits survived the atomic bomb thanks to the rosary, August 2015, Washington Times.| Wilfred Burchett in Hiroshima: highlights reel, August 2015, Honest History.| Death Object, Exploding The Nuclear Weapons Hoax, Akio Nakatani.| Hiroshima Revisited, Michael Palmer.| The Nuclear Hoax (Trinity), Miles Mathis.| Nuclear Reactors, Fantasy and Fact!, Thunderf00t.| The Nuclear Scare Scam, Galen Winsor.| The Open Conspiracy, H. G. Wells.| The Russell-Wells 'No-Soul' Gang Behind Moonie Freak, Laurence Hecht, 21st CENTURY Science & Technology.| The Great Lie, Tal Brooke, 2005, SCP Journal.| The Ritual of the Operative Free Masons, Thomas Carr. | The Plain Truth About Christmas, Herbert W. Armstrong.| The History of Halloween, Pastor David L. Brown. | Valentine's Day & Nimrod: The Original Cupid, Maria Merola. | THE SATANIC ROTHSCHILD DYNASTY II: Financial Wizzards & Wealthy Cults. | The 5 Greatest Things Ever Accomplished While High (Francis Crick Discovers DNA Thanks to LSD), Jack O'Brien.| Babylonian Origin of Hermes the Snake-God, and of the Caduceus I, A. L. Frothingham, 1916, American Journal of Archaeology.| The Discovery of the Double Helix, 1951-1953, National Library of Medicine.| A Combination of Articles Postulating the Helical Shape and Molecular Structure of DNA, Francis Crick, James D. Watson, Rosalind Franklin et al, April 1953, Nature.| "Molecular Configuration in Sodium Thymonucleate" (1953), by Rosalind Franklin and Raymond Gosling, Victoria Hernandez, November 2019, The Embryo Project Encyclopedia.| From poop to pus - the discovery of DNA, Genetics ped.| Albrecht Kossel, a Biographical Sketch, ME Jones, 1953.| DNA imaged with electron microscope for the first time, Roland Pease, November 2012, NewScientist.| Mail on Sunday: Nobel Prize Genius Crick Was High on LSD When He Discovered the Secret of Life, Alun Rees, August 2004.| Life Itself: Its Origin and Nature, Francis Crick.| Dancing In The Mind Field, Kary Mullis.| DMT: The Spirit Molecule, Rick Strassman, М.D.| Project MKULTRA, Psychology Wiki.| Mind Control, World Control, Jim Keith.| From Cybernetics to Littleton: Techniques of Mind Control, Jeffrey Steinberg.| Hitler's Secret Backers, Sidney Warburg.| Mutants and Mystics: Science Fiction, Superhero Comics, and the Paranormal, Jeffrey J. Kripal.| Do our genes reveal the hand of God?, Roger Highfield, March 2003, Telegraph.| Miller Experiment Still Sells Building Blocks of Lie, David F. Coppedge.| The great dinosaur fossil hoax, John Pickrell.| The Cult of the All Seeing Eye, Robert Keith Spenser.|