Chapter 4

Dystopian Nightmare

He is hitting on her. Taeyong blew out an annoyed breath. "Man, you're asking an irrelevant question," he said through teeth clenched, his annoyance palpable.

"Irrelevant question?" Dongmin clucked his tongue twice. "Eunji said if you have any questions, I'd be pleased to answer them. What's your problem? Are you jealous? Huh?"

Taeyong opened his mouth to respond, but Eunji beat him to it. "Yes, I'm single and I enjoy it. I'm not interested in a relationship beyond friendship right now. Do you have any other questions?"

Dongmin nodded. "Why? Why are you not interested in a relationship? Have you had any—"

"Guys, am I the only one that finds this bizarre?" the woman sitting behind Dongmin interjected as she lifted her phone. The screen displayed the pdf file of Dr. John Coleman's book 'The Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Committee of 300'. "A copyrighted book is available on the CIA official website to be downloaded and read for free? A book that talks about what some would call conspiracy theories. Who put it there? Did the black hats or the white hats? Why is this Coleman piece available there? Is it to be seen as truth or just another conspiracy theory?"

"Who knows? I've done plenty of research myself, and I have connected enough dots to see the big picture. This is all about killing off the world's population. The Georgia Guidestones is their 'list of 10 commandments' playbook," Seungwan commented as she looked over her shoulder at the woman. "Whether you believe it or not, it is happening right now. Christian pastors in western countries like Canada and Australia have been arrested. Some church goers in Chungcheongbuk-do Province have been sued. Small businesses go bankrupt. Some people suffer permanent psychological damage from the 'covid-19' restrictions; you can see it in the rise of suicide. A lot of people have died from vaccines. Easy to understand how 'covid-19' was part of this technocratic one world agenda."   

"Dr. John Coleman was writing about conspiracies long before the era of the internet. His writings have been censored. Actually, conspiracy has been a word for a long, long time. When any two or more people discuss and plan anything, it's a conspiracy. The phrase 'conspiracy theory' was weaponized in the 1960s by none other than the CIA to marginalize individuals who questioned the findings of the Warren Commission. One of the first appearances of the term is in 1870; it's frequently applied by corporate media sources when 'unofficial' narratives are offered to explain critical world events. One of the first uses of the phrase was in 1870 in connection to the investigatory work of Charles Reade, for his book, 'Cash Money,' into the conditions of private mental asylums in England. The treatment of the patients and various medical practices he revealed in his work created a public scandal. Upon publication of Reade's work, The Journal of Mental Science proclaimed that the author had fabricated a 'conspiracy theory' regarding Britain's mental health services. Simply put, 'conspiracy theory' is a term used to shut down criticism of world government," Eunji explained. "You know the good thing about the scum who rule the world is that they tend to admit their plans openly, one because they think we're all too dumb and compromised to figure it out, and two I think because this is actually a spiritual war and they're required to tell us. Regarding their open admittance of their plans, we're gonna go ahead and look at that document that was released in May 2010 that openly stated different scenarios that could feasibly lead to the technologically controlled world that they want to see become reality."

Eunji displayed a pdf document entitled 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development' published by the Rockefeller Foundation. 

"They in this case are those behind the Rockefeller Foundation which, by the way, is the same group that seeded not only the United Nations but the World Health Organization as well. That name sounds familiar, right? Yeah that same group who is right now responsible for advising governments, the same group who is shaping the recommendations and rules that you are being forced to obey right now. Most people know the Rockefeller family as the Kings of 'Big Oil', but what most don't know, is that they also set the stage for 'Big Pharma'. The modern day healthcare system was all carefully designed and structured by John. D. Rockefeller. He was the man who killed off all other 'medicinal methods' as 'unscientific' except for allopathic western medicine practices. This attitude is inculcated into medical students during their training. Dr. Carolyn Dean explains her experience in Death by Modern Medicine that 'in fact, we were told many times that if we didn't learn it in medical school it must be quackery.' It is important to note that most pharmaceutical products are manufactured from petroleum-derived chemicals. The use of petroleum as 'medicine' is widely recognized to be harmful to health, as indicated by an article entitled 'A Look Into the Petrochemical Industry', which states that petroleum-derived chemicals can be '…hazardous and toxic to the health of living beings and the earth's ecosystems.' All the symbols and emblems for modern medicine have one thing in common: a serpent, the Caduceus or the rod of Asclepius. Let's get back to this document called scenarios for the future of technology and international development. You can find this document at the Rockefeller Foundation website anyway—" She scrolled down, stopped on the page 9 and dragged her cursor over the text.

Rather, it was to explore the many ways in which technology and development could co-evolve 

"The stated purpose of this document was to explore the many ways in which technology and development could co-evolve—" She scrolled down, stopped on the page 10 and dragged her cursor over the text.

In addressing a wide range of development challenges, from climate change, healthcare, and agriculture to housing, transportation, and education.

She traced her cursor over the selected text as she continued, "They claim in order to address a wide range of development challenges from climate change, healthcare, agriculture to housing, transportation and education—" She scrolled down and stopped on the page 15.

She dragged her cursor over the five uppercase words GLOBAL POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC ALIGNMENT, highlighting them as she added, "The scenarios they present in this document would bring about global political and economic alignment aka New World Order that they say will be for the good of mankind. The first scenario they explore is called lock step you will find on page 18 of this document. It elaborates much further on the scenario that they explore in order to know what the future might look and feel like as they say—" She scrolled down and stopped on the page 18.

She traced her cursor over the subheading, saying, "Subheading to the whole lock step scenario says a world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback. So understand that they know that the citizen pushback is what they will be instigating. They're very well aware of that—" She dragged her cursor over the text.

In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009's H1N1, this new influenza strain—originating from wild geese—was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers. The pandemic blanketed the planet—though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols.

Tracing her cursor over the selected text, she told the audience, "Remember this was written in 2010. It says a pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009's H1N1, it was extremely virulent and deadly even the most pandemic preparedness were quickly overwhelmed. It's very important point it says the pandemic had a deadly effect on economies. Here is what they wanted: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains, even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers. You know this is exactly what has transpired due to the 'PCR Pandemic'—never in world history has the entire world behaved like this in unison. 'The virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols' translates to, in the absence of an authoritarian government, the 'virus' was able to spread. By definition, the Rockefeller Foundation is promoting authoritarian government."

"Holy !" the woman sitting behind Dongmin exclaimed, her eyes wide. She shifted her gaze from the projector screen to her phone and said, "To cause a total collapse of the world's economies...is one of 21 goals of the Committee of 300. In this book, Dr. John Coleman describes their plans to kill billions of humans starting with the whites: 'At least 4 billion 'useless eaters' shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapid-acting diseases and starvation. …The population of Canada, Western Europe and the United States will be decimated more rapidly than on other continents, until the world's population reaches a manageable level of 1 billion, of which 500 million will consist of Chinese and Japanese races, selected because they are people who have been regimented for centuries and who are accustomed to obeying authority without question'—" She looked at Eunji and went on, "The 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document confirms that Dr. Coleman is telling the truth. Now I get it. The CIA put his book on their official website in order to smear his credibility."  

Eunji gave her a thumbs-up, and then she dragged her cursor over the text to highlight.

However, a few countries did far better—China in particular. The Chinese government's quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter post- pandemic recovery.  

"Remember this was a future scenario written in 2010. However, this is exactly what happened in China. The Chinese government was the first to lock down their country, and the rest of the world followed suit. The Rockefeller Foundation praises China and explains communism, which is authoritarianism, protected the people. In reality, our rights are removed for the good of global government, not for the people—" She scrolled down, stopped on the page 19 and dragged her cursor over the text to highlight.

During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets.

Before Eunji could open to speak, the man sitting near the door interrupted, "From the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets… This is what we are seeing today. Their future scenario is our reality right now. It's obvious that everything is planned!"

"That's right!" Eunji clapped her hands together once and pointed with the open hand in his direction. "You know this document is continuing to be played out around the world. The Rockefeller Foundation is one of the main funders of the World Economic Forum. The scum are shaping and pushing lying narratives through their MSM operatives. And if all fails, create an existential threat that will have the general population cowering in their corners. 'Climate change' was conceived as an existential threat, but it has been far too slow in causing genuine fear. But as Klaus Schwab, the founder of the World Economic Forum, has said, covid-19 is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to reset the world's economy. Schwab's book 'COVID-19: The Great Reset', which is available as a free pdf online, is full with praise for the Chinese way of life. This Great Reset is to be run by the very scum that have already, over decades, criminally screwed up the entire planet, yet we are expected to believe this will be for the good of mankind? They said 'You will own nothing', not 'We will own nothing'. This should tell you everything about their agenda. The 'you will be happy' is not a statement it is a command. You know this whole convid-19 thing is actually the great opportunity to discover the fraud of virology for anyone who cares about the truth. All you need to do is get their papers, check the methods sections. If they used Vero cells or any other culture method, you know that their process was not isolation. Electron microscopic images are of dead things not identified as they cannot be isolated. Their 'science' is so flawed that they do not realize that to study the genome, sequence, or link it to the 'virus', one must first have a pure isolated 'virus'. On genome sequencing, look up all the written in that section. Look up each company and the methods they use, learn and think for yourself. Hint Ilumina MiniSeq, and metagenomic testing of the 'first covid-19 case' in Wuhan by Zhang et al. Dr. Stefan Lanka has 1.5 million Euros on the table for anyone that can prove to the German Supreme Court that 'viruses' exist. Why are there no takers?"

"Well, because they don't want the fraud of virology to be exposed for the second time," Seungwan responded. "Dr. Lanka has done great work in exposing the fraud of virology."

"Miss Eunji, I really like how you call these evil people the scum instead of the elite." Yerim smiled. "A conspiracy analyst is the right term to address a critical thinker like you."

Some audience nodded in agreement. Others gave Yerim a thumbs-up. Eunji returned the smile, nodding her head.

After a moment's silence, Eunji spoke again while scanning the female audience, "The Rockefeller family is one of the largest financial backers of eugenics. They have been funding the depopulation agenda for over a century now. This family was behind the Nazi's master race plan. They sent their men to Hitler in Germany and funded the work of Ernst Rudin. Rudin advocated the removal of 'inferior' people through segregation, sterilization and extermination to create a 'better' or 'master' race. In medical, psychological, and sociological literature, the nasty term 'eugenics' has been replaced by a vaguer one 'family planning.' The new term is designed to hide the true agenda. Girls should look into avoiding the contraception pill. Contraception is unnatural and unhealthy for women. It messes with one's hormones and is harmful to a woman's body. You know there's a saying that 'players change, but the game stays the same.' The same old tactic the scum use to control people's minds is inducing fear through the media because they know how to instill specific behavioral changes on people just by making them feel they're in danger. It's always emotions they target when they want to control your mind because 'how you feel' is a power source that generates 'how you think'. And emotion is an energy that's generated through your heart—" She paused for a few seconds then continued, "They have learned how to shape your thoughts by manipulating your emotions to control how you should react to something in a certain way they want you to think, feel and act. You consciously already know this, and maybe you forgot, and if so, I just want to remind you to listen to your own intuition, i.e. listen to what your heart tells you, but always go to a coherent state when you do that. Align your mind and your heart with coherence, then there's that 'little voice' that's guiding you that you should trust. Don't let anyone else control your emotions and do the thinking for you, especially the media, is what I'm trying to say and remind you to trust your intuition. Remember, TV programs aren't called 'programs' for nothing. Unless anyone has anything else to add, I think that's it. Thank you for coming."

As she finished the speech, the audience burst into applause. Then some audience expressed their gratitude at the same time:

"I'm really glad I came here. I've learned a lot from your presentation today. All very informative."     "I thank you so much for unbrainwashing me. I know now that virologists mean something very different when it comes to 'isolation' than everyone else."     "Thank you so much for opening my eyes. You're the light in the darkness time."     "Thank you for your efforts in bringing me the truth."     "Thank you for your little injections of sanity. I love your honest don't-give-a-damn attitude. In a world where people are too scared to give their opinions anymore, this is refreshing."

Eunji nodded, a brilliant smile adorning her face. "I try every day to wake up as many people as I can. But I have to say it's an uphill battle. I lost a dozen friends and got labeled as a crazy conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxer, anti-science, and climate change denier. Today is my last try. No point telling the great brainwashed what's really going on as they believe everything in color on TV, believe so-called 'experts', and most importantly want to be scared and then saved. You cannot talk sense to these people. When they talk about 'the science', they are actually referring to the interpretation of the science which has been presented to them by the media. That level of brainwashing is unfortunately very difficult to overcome. You know governments don't want people to think for themselves for the very reason that people who can think for themselves are the ones that don't believe what they're told by the governments and can see through their lies, especially when events like this happen. That's why authority figures hate individuality. They don't like it when people speak their own minds instead of regurgitating narratives they had been taught to repeat."

Taeyong cleared his throat. "All this plandemic proved to sane people is that 95% of the world is completely insane. These clowns believe that freedom can come from receiving a jab of poison. This ends when they stop complying with the nonsense directives. I truly believe that when the New World Order happens, they will worship 'the Olympians'."  

"Somewhere along the way we lost our humanity. We worry so much about our external needs rather than our internal needs," Yerim remarked. "We will never own anything. We just need to learn to appreciate what we have now and learn to be self-sufficient. We're temporary beings just passing through this world."

Seungwan squeezed Yerim's shoulder, smiling. "You're right. I am building a self-sufficient life. Everyone can be self-reliant. I build, grow and make most things I need from free or natural ingredients from my small piece of land with no money needed."

"You're totally right, Yerim. We will never own anything. That's why I don't spend my life chasing after money and material possessions. You cannot take any of these things with you to the grave." Eunji beamed, giving her a thumbs-up. "My brother and his partner decided to live off-grid in the woods five years ago. They live happily there—"

"Jung Eunji!" the man sitting near the door cut her off, his eyes narrowed. "You said 'you will be happy' is a command, and I agree. If I own nothing and I rent everything, who do I rent from? Ownership clearly still exists, just not for us. That's why it says 'You' and not 'We'. What will happen, in this happy new world, if we are caught unhappy? Reeducation camp where we will learn to pick cotton, or weed soy bean crops, 18 hours a day, with a big smile on our faces? The Great Reset will lead to a brutal human tragedy." His eyes softened, and a begging tone crept into his voice when he added, "Please, don't stop trying to wake people up."

"You've explained virus isolation better than Nobel laureate David Baltimore," Dongmin said. "I hope you will continue to wake people up. I'd be okay owning nothing and foraging for food in the woods. Owning nothing and being a slave living in a coffin apartment in a smart city with no privacy is a whole different thing."

Eunji let out a long sigh. "I'm done. I don't want to waste my energy on an uphill battle. You know the scum control indoctrination camps i.e. schools, churches. Modern science truly is a religious cult. They invent models and force them as facts on us from the time we are school children. Most of it is nonsense. It's insane what is going on. Society pressures more and more for higher education, but that's not the true end goal. The real agenda is to brainwash and create more and more order followers aka zombies. The more educated people are in the system, the more indoctrinated they are into the nonsense. Society has you believe that higher education makes you smarter and more prepared, when in fact it just adds more and more brainwashing. It's really the opposite of what they have us believe. The more outside we are from the doctrine of the education system, the more chances we have of freeing our minds from this prison. Scientism does not understand the laws of nature at all. All we have achieved from our current scientism is death and destruction. If you want to understand the dogma and tenets of the religion of scientism, you need to go back in history and research three landmarks: one works of Aristotle, two Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucian Order, three Rockefeller Medicine. The future is soon going to be tough. To survive one will either become a slave or a rebel."

A stunned silence blanketed the room. A moment later, the man sitting behind Seungwan broke the silence with: "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. This is a huge test of faith and courage. Stand strong. Let us be the light shining onto their dark agenda."

"Our only chance for survival is: to know their plans, get the word out, prepare ourselves by maintaining holistic optimal health, learning survival skills and defining reality for ourselves," the woman sitting behind Dongmin chimed in. Six of the heads nodded in agreement.

"The covid-19 vaccine is the vehicle in which to depopulate," another woman blurted out. "I wonder if the doctors and nurses who give these jabs feel any guilt."

"No, they don't. They are believing and acting upon a lie. The doctors and nurses are just ignorantly doing what they were indoctrinated to do from their schooling. I may sound heartless but seriously those doctors and nurses who have died from the vaccine deserved it," Seungwan responded. Simultaneously, Taeyong said, "I believe they don't. The system has given them a lot of money. They are involved in genocide for huge profit. Their mantra is the benefits outweigh the risks."

"Alright, I'm gonna head out and tell everyone I know about the fraud of virology, the Great Reset and their dark agenda." The man sitting near the door stood up and bowed towards Eunji. He then opened the door and stepped out, leaving the door open. The others followed suit, except Seungwan, Yerim and Dongmin, who remained seated.

"Miss Eunji, what degree you have?" Yerim's voice sounded a tiny bit hesitant. "I mean…um…I get what you said about the education system. Nobody needs a degree to share their thoughts and insights, I know. I'm just curious."

"Having a degree proves nothing but indoctrination. The so-called 'educated' are nothing more than puppets and zealots who regurgitate the narrative given to us by those who want to depopulate the world and enslave the rest of the people via totalitarian system," Taeyong spat the words out through gritted teeth. Seungwan nodded, giving him a thumbs-up.

"I have a bachelor's degree in psychology. I quit my master's degree in clinical psychology five years ago because I couldn't diagnose people with fancy derogatory labels. Our classification of behaviors considered 'disordered' relies on an idea that the person's presentation sits outside an imagined 'normal'. This begs the question, 'normal' according to whom? And compared to what standard? Here is the insanity: when a person's thoughts or behaviors are considered to be 'abnormal' and they are diagnosed with a 'mental disorder', they are frequently prescribed medications which, like all drugs, are made using toxic chemicals. The use of drugs for the treatment of people diagnosed with a 'mental disorder' is based on the theory that people with such conditions have developed a 'biochemical imbalance' within their brain. Despite its frequent use, the phrase 'chemical imbalance in the brain' is based on the unproven theory. Going off psych drugs results in a drug withdrawal induced 'super sensitivity manic psychosis' not a 'relapse' of a 'mental disorder'. One of the direct effects of anti-depressants is suicide. If that fact doesn't wake you up to the real purpose of pharmacological treatment of 'mental disorders' which is to eliminate lives they deem are not worth living, then you're hopeless. Psychology is a crock of , you know. Just reading psychologist Amy R. Krosch's report should indicate that to any critical thinker. You don't even have to consider the purely speculative i.e. we think that when the brain does X it means Y, and false 'correlation equals causation' i.e. the brain did X, therefore Y, aspects of the study. The selection of the research topic itself shows bias. The business of psychology is social control," Eunji explained. "I can confidently state that during the last five years, I have unlearned, relearned and learned, all thanks to God. And I am still learning."

Yerim nodded as if understanding. "People are basically punished for having emotions which should be considered a rational reaction to an event but instead are told something is wrong with them. By the way, what's Krosch's study called?"

"Exactly!" Eunji snapped her fingers. "Take a look at the latest DSM-5: the Psychiatric Bible. In it every human emotion is now a sign of 'mental disorder'. They want us all to be cookie cutter, flesh and blood robots whose sole purpose is to produce and consume and they divert us with fluff TV and entertainment and give us false enemies here and in other countries to hate. Her study is called 'Scarcity disrupts the neural encoding of Black faces: A socioperceptual pathway to discrimination'. You can find it at APA PsycNet. People of all color and faiths should come together as one, that's what the scum do not want."

"My entire life is a scripted fairytale. Everything I have been taught is a lie. Strangely enough knowing this sets me free." Dongmin smiled. "Eunji, you know you haven't answered my question, why are you not interested in a relationship and have you had any sour relationships in the past?"

Seungwan clicked her tongue as she shook her head. She glanced over her shoulder at him. "You're so damn nosy, Dongmin."

Dongmin wrinkled his nose at Seungwan while Taeyong nodded in agreement to her statement. But to be honest he was curious as well. He never asked such questions. He looked at Eunji seriously, anticipating the answer she would give Dongmin. 

Eunji closed her eyes as she replied in a tender voice, her smile blooming on her face as if she was expressing the words from the depths of her heart, "It's because I love solitude. I feel relaxed, and more importantly, I can do the things I like rather than thinking about other people and trying to please them. Solitude can reveal many aspects about ourselves that we might not like but it makes us reflect on it. Solitude taught me how to respect and love myself. Having peace with who you are and how you were created by God is the best thing you can have—" She opened her eyes. "I have once had a relationship with a therapist six years ago. He was actually a nice man who genuinely cared about me. The reason I broke up with him was because I didn't want to get involved with anyone in the 'mental health' profession and found myself fall in love with solitude," she added, putting air quotes around the words "mental health".

Dongmin's eyes sparkled with admiration as he remarked, "You're an inspiration. You are not the kind of people who let their social status and materialistic things define themselves. They like leeching on to others because they are afraid of being alone. They care about what other people think of them, they have a constant need for approval by the society. Our nation is filled with these kinds of people. I don't want to be one anymore." He got up and walked towards the door. "I'm done with wearing a mask." He threw his mask into the garbage bin then went back to his place.

Taeyong's mind was spinning with images and emotions, his thoughts jumbled. He remained silent and looked straight ahead. Five years ago, Eunji told his cousin that if someday she wanted to date, she might consider dating him. To her, age difference didn't matter. Since then, he had clung to the hope that someday she would date him. He imagined marrying her. He pictured waking up to her every day of his life, having kids, and being a happy family. He even thought about what they'd name their kids. Now he understood why she occasionally encouraged him to date someone.

"It's time to let go of that hope. It's impossible to marry her. She loves solitude. She's happy being single. I know I should be happy for her, but I'm sad," Taeyong muttered under his breath. A single tear escaped his eye, burning a path down his cheek.

"Taeyong, you okay?" Seungwan asked, concern lacing her words like warm butter.

Taeyong quickly brushed the tear away and cleared his throat. "I'm just…sad."

Eunji placed her hand on his shoulder as she spoke, "Do you miss Jaehyun again? If you do, let's go to his place tomorrow."

Taeyong gave her a tiny nod. "I miss him and his son. Let's go there tomorrow."

Eunji looked alternatively at three people before them as she said, "Seungwan, Yerim and Dongmin, you can join us going into the woods if you want."

"Yes, I'll definitely join you!" Dongmin responded, pumping his hand in the air. "I am tired of the 'hoo haa' on the media about testing and the draconian actions of our government in reaction to so-called positive results." 

Seungwan clapped her hands together once, smiling. "I'll join you too. Taeyong said he has learned a lot of things from your brother and his partner. This makes me want to meet them."

"Yeah, me too." Excitement laced Yerim's voice "I'll join you."

Eunji nodded, beaming widely. "Tomorrow morning, we'll gather here and head to the woods, okay?"

"Okay!" Dongmin grinned as he gave her a thumbs-up. Seungwan and Yerim nodded enthusiastically.

After a few moments of silence, they continued discussing about Rockefeller Medicine, the 'SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028' document written by the Johns Hopkin's Center for Health Security that proved their plans to kill the world's population. Then, when the sun went down, they decided to stop their discussion. Taeyong, Seungwan, Yerim and Dongmin returned to their respective homes to prepare for tomorrow's needs.


References:
CIA Document 1035-960 and Conspiracy Theory.
Scenarios for the Future of Technologyand International Development, the Rockefeller Foundation.
Death by Modern Medicine, Dr. Carolyn Dean.
A Look Into the Petrochemical Industry.
COVID-19: The Great Reset, Klaus Schwab and Thierry Malleret.
A Century Ago: Rockefellers Funded Eugenics Initiative to Sterilize 15 Million Americans.
Scarcity disrupts the neural encoding of Black faces: A socioperceptual pathway to discrimination, Amy R. Krosch et al.
SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028.