Pink Christmas

Just Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook drags his feet to his empty apartment. It’s another day of shooting My Ugly Duckling and he definitely loves the show, it’s just that he doesn’t want the people to be enclosed in the idea that he’s some lonely bachelor when he isn’t. But the woman he loves is enjoying the privacy they have. He loves it too. So here he is trying to school his face and open his apartment’s door. 

 

Jongkook cannot believe what he saw as he entered his living room. He knows Christmas is just around the corner but he didn’t know he had pink decorations for it. Good Lord, what happened here?

 

The whole living room is decorated with pink and white glitter ornaments. The tree stands tall with its lights blinking, a star atop of it, and presents underneath it. It’s all pink and white. It’s all pink and white. 

 

“They are so dead!” Janghoon laughed. 

 

“I can’t believe they’d pull another prank like this!” Heechul’s mom cackled. 

 

Jongkook’s mother could only cry because of laughter. 

 

“What is this, Gapjin?” Jongkook shouted at the top of his lungs to the phone’s microphone to convey his frustrations. 

 

“Hyung, what did I even do?” Gapjin asked, a little confused and a little scared. 

 

“Well look at this!” Jongkook said as he converted the call into a facetime call. “Was the last prank wasn’t enough for you?”

 

“Hyung, it’s not me, I swear!” Gapjin pleaded. “You just came from the office where I’m at right now. I was in the meeting next to you. How could I do that when I was by your side the whole day?”

 

“Okay, okay! Stop being so defensive you sound guilty.” Jongkook chuckles. “How about Chunsik?”

 

“Like he can do it again when he knows you can kill him.” Gapjin presented a great reason. 

 

“Fine, fine!” Jongkook let him go. “I’ll meet you tomorrow in the office.”

 

“Okay, Hyung!” Gapjin said with a cheerful voice, the people in the studio watching burst out in laughter. “I hope you find who did this!” Gapjin didn’t waste any second to not hang up on his boss. 

 

Jongkook could only sigh as he stared at his living room dressed in pink and white. He chuckles as he shakes his head in amusement at what he’s seeing. 

 

“I can tell Jongkook’s just keeping his temper in control right now!” Dongyeop laughs. 

 

“Oh I can see it too. I can also see fumes coming out of his ears.” Jongkook’s mom jokes. 

 

Jongkook checks around the living room. He could only really laugh as he roamed around. A little frown here and there. Some scrunching of nose and eyebrows in frustration. He could only react that way. He’s not mad but not happy either. He approached to see the trees to see the gifts. Maybe, just maybe the ones who did this left something great for him and exposed themselves through it. And he was right. 

 

“Jongkookie Oppa/Hyung! We hoped you liked your new Christmas decors. We know you’ll love it! We’ll see you on Monday!” Jongkook read out loud. “On Monday? Running Man. Oh they’re gonna get their name tags ripped off so bad on Monday.” Jongkook declared and the studio again was filled with laughter. 

 

Just then, Jongkook’s phone rang nonstop as messages came through. Pictures of his home filled with the people he worked with for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter