If You Won't, I Will

Just Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another filming day of Running Man is ensuing. All of the members and the crews have always looked forward to Mondays and even Tuesdays because of the shoot. They have sometimes thought of this not as work but a family gathering they have every week. They have been treating each as family because of their bond and the time they have spent together. And this time they’ll be closer because their mission is to tell stories that will garner the votes of the members and of the production team. It can be about work, funny stories, about them with the other members, or about love and relationships.

 

Jongkook never thought the game he thought would be free from worries and would be harmless to him will put him in this position. He doesn’t know how he should react. He doesn’t know how to hide his embarrassment and blush that is creeping up into his face. And this is all because of Song Jihyo’s story. 

 

It is a known fact that Song Jihyo is secretive and mysterious, especially about her dating life even to the closest people to her. The members have always expressed in the show that they wanted to hear more about her relationships. And in times where the missions require them to share stories about love, they always seize the moment and extract everything they could from Jihyo. And today, they got to do it again. 

 

“It’s Jihyo’s turn, finally!” Jaesuk said as he stands up and claps, already excited at his dongsaeng’s story. 

 

“Waah~ I haven’t heard a lot of these in the four years I’m here in Running Man. I’m so excited about Noona’s story!” Sechan commented.

 

“Let’s go, Song Jihyo!” Haha prompted, obviously already impatient and just wanted to hear a tea.

 

“Okay, okay! Calm down.” Jihyo laughed. “My boyfriend and I---”

 

“Oohhh~”

 

“Her boyfriend, her boyfriend!”

 

“OMG This is it!”

 

“Yaish! How would Noona tell her story!” Kwangsoo bursted. “Noona, go on.”

 

“Anyway, this happened in the morning. There wasn't anything dirty you guys were thinking about the night before.” Jihyo eyed the members while the members just laughed. “I was already asleep because he’s still at work and I am already sleepy.”

 

“Oh no, I know this story.” Jongkook thought. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________


 

Jongkook just came home to his apartment after a long day of filming. He saw Jihyo’s coat and shoes by the door. He knew she would come over after her schedule because he too will only be working for a short time. But things didn’t go according to plan as the shoot went longer and now it’s almost midnight. He believes Jihyo’s already snoring on his bed. He would be surprised if not. And he was right. Jihyo was there sleeping peacefully, almost eaten by the big blanket that is keeping her warm. Jongkook smiles, looking at his girlfriend looking all immaculate despite the drools and snores. His fatigue was washed away upon seeing her in his bed all comfortable. He stopped staring because if he won’t, he won’t go and change his clothes. He went up to the bathroom to freshen up and join his girlfriend to dreamland. 

 

The next morning, Jongkook needed to wake up early for another shoot. They know that he has another schedule so does his girlfriend. Their only time together for the week was last night, but they weren’t able to bond and could because of him. He feels sorry as he caresses her face and moves her hair away from it. He stares at the woman who’s sleeping heavily. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter