Singer

Just Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook has been known as the one who always sings in different weddings because of his beautiful angelic voice. He blesses the ears of the newlyweds’ guests and also their marriage through his voice. Everyone can’t help but to be always in awe as they watch him sing his heart out to congratulate the couple. Though he always sings in different weddings of celebrities and the people close to him, it was always a refreshing sight for everyone. People often forget he’s originally a singer, one of the best in fact, because of his persona in tv. But everytime he held the mic, they were reminded how great of a singer he is. 

 

Jihyo never forgot how great her friend was in his original occupation. She has been a fan ever since he debuted. Screaming for him whenever he performs all his hit songs with his partner. Though she was and still is a fan, she is still not used to him singing in front of her live. Despite the fact that she got to witness this countless of times, she’s always mesmerized by him whenever he sings. Jihyo never praised Jongkook whenever he’s around, afraid it might get to his head and become too smug, but was never shy to boast about him to other people. 

 

After another congratulatory song at another wedding, Jongkook sat down beside Jihyo. She was busy talking to their friends but shifted her attention to Jongkook right away. 

 

“Did I do a great job?” Jongkook asked as he settled down. 

 

“Why do you ask me? You know what’s the answer already.” Jihyo rolled her eyes as she answered. 

 

“Come on, Jihyo! You never tell me if it was good or bad, if my voice was great or terrible. You never compliment me whenever you see me sing my heart out.” Jongkook pouted. 

 

“That’s because you’re just going to use my words to boost your ego, Mr. Kim.” Jihyo stuck her tongue. “Besides, why would I say something so obvious, that everyone knows the answer to?”

 

“That I am a great singer with such a good voice everyone falls in love with it?” Jongkook asks as he raises his eyebrows just to . 

 

“Whatever, Oppa. Have it however you like.” Jihyo surrenders. 

 

“Since you finally agreed, I’ll volunteer to sing you a congratulatoty song in your wedding.” Jongkook beams. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter