Frustrating Reality

A shy girl like bubblegum

No one's POV

- School ended already and you were waiting for a cab and just when a cab went by you waved at it, signaling it. But just before you put your hands onto the handle of the door, someone else's hands were already there, trying to steal your ride away. 

" Excuse me sir, I signaled this cab first... would you mind if you- " You paused before finishing your sentence after you knew who it was.

" YAH! Jung jin young! What do you think you're doing?!" You yelled at him. But he didn't hear you because he had his headphones on.. You then pulled of his headphones and yelled right into his ear pulling him out of the car repeating what you said before.

" YAH! Stop always screaming into my ear, is screaming the only thing you can do?! Your sound so hideous!!!" He said fiercely

But you didn't care about what he said and just when in the cab giving him a death glare through the window.

" AI CHINJA! Whats wrong with her?!  Is she mental?!" jin young thought to himself.

When you got back home you saw this really skinny but pretty girl sitting next to your brother.. (leo) She was probably 2 years younger than you, she had shoulder length dark brown hair, wearing a pink dress. You went over and teased your brother.

" Woah So my brother luckily found himself such a pretty girlfriend huh?" You joked around laughing

" Noona! stop teasing me! She's only my friend! We have a project to do together, go away!" He blushed while shouting out to you

You did what he told you to and while going up the stairs you gave that girl a friendly smile and a wave, and she waved back at you with a beeming smile. You thought to your self - Hmmph... She reminds me of someone, But oh wells i wish i was just as pretty as her- you sighed and kept walking up to your room. When you went up your room you saw someone in their. Someone you didn't know, someone tall and not too skinny, not too fat, perfectly fit. 

- Is he a thief?-  You grabbed your brother's base ball bat next to you and slowly creeped towards your own room and "BANG!" You hit the person in the head.

"AHH!!" The guy yelled while putting his hand over the place you just hit. He turned around and you finally got to see his face, you gasped shockingly

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. 

" JUUNGG JINNN YOUUUNG!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE IN MY HOUSE AND IN MY ROOM????!!!!" You shouted

" AISH KIM HARA WHY DO YOU APPEAR EVERYWHERE?  I should be the one asking you why you are here. This is my sister's friend's house." 

" YOU LIAR YOU DON'T HAVE A SISTER. And for your information this is where I live and  I am the sister of your so called 'sister's friend! GET OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW!" But he didn't listen to you.

So you tried pushing him out of your room, but he saw your super junior album and picked it up and took the Cd out. 

" IF YOU KEEP PUSHING ME AGAIN I'M GOING TO BREAK THIS CD!" HE shouted

You stopped instantly having your eyes on you cd.. He then finally put down the cd to where it was and held up the album cover

" Huh, I don't even get why people love super junior so much, arent I even more handsome that all of them?" He smirked 

" Uhh. NO SIR, You're not, Supe junior is the best thing in the world! " You fell down onto your bed all dreamy and fangirling

" Che.such a fan girl." 

" I'm an elf forever, their songs are amazing"

" Well i don't think so"

" JUST SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM!" You suddenly shouted out which made him jump.

" Yahh! You seriously only know how to shout do you? You're such a ignorrant child who keeps on shouting, nagging-" He stopped talking as he tripped over the chair next to your bed and landed  on top of you. Your faces were only centimeters away from each other, Your heart beat went faster and you were really nervous at that point not knowing what to do. 

" HARA! JIN YOUNG! TIME FOR DINNER!" Your Omma called you.

You pushed him off your bed and got up while clearing your throat. " Ne! We're coming" 

 

Was it a really cliche romantic scene? :P You guys expected it right? KEKEKE ^^ HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!