RAINBOW BRIGADE WARRIORS CHAPTER 6: THE THREE MASTERS

RAINBOW BRIGADE WARRIOR - PROLOGUE

“Hahahahaha, can’t even kill four girls.” 

Gae-bi didn’t know what infuriated him more. Watching Solar burn his minions to ashes. Or Cheo-yeo laughter. Even the candles around the pool started to burn with blue flames. 

“You’ve been living with humans for so long you’ve became weak like them. No, wait. You’re basically human already! Hahahaha!”

Gae-bi slammed his fist on the altar facing the pool. The blue flame went higher and bigger. As if fueled by Gae-bi’s rage. He turned to Cheon-yeo and utter a deadly serious warning, “You better be quiet before…”

“Before what?! Wanna kill me? Can you? You can’t even kill a woman who barely activated her powers, you think you can take on me? Come on then. Let’s see those thousand year old goblin power”

Gae-bi clenched fist began to ignite a blue flame. He’s holding himself from attacking Cheon-yeo. Just because he didn’t want to do what she said. But Cheon-yeo continue to provoke him.

“What? Nothing? Guess you were weak huh?” 

“You better shut it or i’ll shut it for you!”

Cheon-yeo laughter was still echoing in that cave. She was laughing so hard she didn’t notice Gae-bi was already smiling. Not a warm, happy smile. The kind of creepy smile that did not reach the eyes. 

Cheon-yeo noticed it then. But it was too late, a blink of an eye later Gae-bi was gone. An alarm in her head cause her to turn to her left. But before she could do anything a surge of blue flame engulfed her entire head. 

When Gae-bi stopped his attack, Cheon-yeo was still standing. But her head was covered with smoke. “I see your hair caught fire huh.” Gae-bi smirked. Satisfied at having managed to leave a little mark on Cheon-yeo.

When the smoke clears out, Cheon-yeo’s face still cannot be seen. It had been covered with a ball of hair. It seems she managed to hardened her hair and surround her head with it. Being able to withstand the blue heat like that, her hair must be quite strong. Still a few hair did caught on fire. Which annoyed Cheon-yeo and delighted Gae-bi.

“You idiot! You burn my hair!”

“Next time I burn your head!”

Cheon-yeo’s hair started getting longer and longer, going down further until it reached the floor. Suddenly the flock of hair moved like a snake and tried to attack Gae-bi. Cheo-yeo split her hair to different branches and all of them attacked Gae-bi. He was fast though. A sword emerged from out of nowhere on his hand and he started slashing. 

Gae-bi leap high towards Cheon-yeo. His position looks ready to cleave her head. But instead he was flung to the cave wall. His sword gone from his clutches. Did Cheon-yeo manage to counter his attack?

Cheon-yeo’s face showed signs of shock and uncanny. She must not be the person that did it. Coz right at that moment her tentacle-like hair was also chopped off. She wa also ejected to the other side of the cave wall.

Both Gae-bi and Cheon-yeo wondered who did it. Then they look at the offering table and immediately shudder. Standing in front of them, with his wide shoulder stood resolute, was their leader Yoo-ryoung. 

Gae-bi and Cheon-yeo quickly went and stood behind Yoo-ryoung. Yoo-ryoung said nothing to them. He used Gae-bi’s blade to slash his wrist on the altar. Oddly the blood did not fall down the table, but it flew to the middle of the pool. The blood formed a globe and the black water of the pool. It gets larger and larger until almost as big as the pool itself. 

Yoo-ryoung handed Gae-bi his sword without looking. That’s okay too since Gae-bi was too scared to look back. The globe suddenly lit up like a dim screen. On it was a silhouette of three people sitting on chairs, or maybe thrones. Although the silhouettes were human, their heads looked more like dogs. 

Gae-bi and Yoo-ryoung immediately kneeled down and bowed their heads.

Yoo-ryoung meanwhile just stood there nonchalantly. “Why have you summoned me masters?”

“We felt the presence of new powers emerging. Do you know anything about it?”

Yoo-ryoung called Gae-bi to speak. “Yes masters, I have tried to eliminate them. Instrad they have obliterated my minions.” 

“Yoo-ryoung, why do you let a lowly goblin take care of serious matter like this?”

“The goblin wanted to redeem himself from the failure of his previous sacrifice. Still at least we knew about the girls’ power.”

“Then what is your plan. RBW seems to have found the warriors they’ve been searching for. You think you can handle it?”

Yoo-ryoung smile to the three masters, “the girls may have awaken their powers, but to win the war in this human world would need money and influence. Our organisation have inserted ourselves in every aspect of this country. So i think we would be fine.”

“Make sure you do then. The King is still mad that goblin’s last girl exposed our members’ name. Make sure you don’t screw it up again.”

With that last word the three masters disappeared from the water globe as Yoo-ryoung and his two people bow down. The water globe turned back to water crushing down into the pool. 

The cave is not actually a cave. It is actually Ghost Entertainment’s secret basement. Only accessible through a secret elevator on the top restricted floor of the agency. 

The elevator ride was quiet. Both of them just stood in front of Yoo-ryoung. Finally Gae-bi spoke.

“I’m sorry boss. I acted without telling you first. I though since they don’t have any power yet I could kill them easily. Who knew that girl suddenly can produce fire.”

“That is no ordinary fire. That girl possessed the White Flame. Rival only by my Black Flame. You can’t possibly even touch the girl.”

Gae-bi became silent again. Worried that his boss might actually kill him. But Yoo-ruoung continue speaking in his exasperated look and tone,

“That’s okay. Like I said, at least we found something about them. Just carry on business as usual. We’ll make a battle plan later.”

Both of them quickly exit the elevator and went to their office. 

Yoo-ryoung sat angrily on his chair in his office. “The masters are still pissed about Han Ju-yeon huh?” And they have a right to be.

That girl, Han Ju-yeon, nearly crippled the organisation. Yoo-ryung still remember the incident. Gae-bi was supposed to prepare Han Ju-yeon for sacrifice. A sacrifice’s soul should be tainted and broken. But through all the ordeal they’ve put her. All the men they force her to entertain in her bedroom door, somehow her fighting spirit remain unbroken. At the last minute she took her own life to preserve her soul and her body from becoming a sacrifice. Not only that she managed to keep a record of all the men she had to entertain. Which uncoincidentally was of course the member of their organization. Luckily, although the names were leaked, they managed to rectify the situation. Since the higher ups of the police, the media and even the government were their own people.

Yoo-ryoung took another look at the dossier of the four girls. “Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein, Hwasa.”

He took another quick scan of their info before making a call.