RAINBOW BRIGADE WARRIOR - PROLOGUE

RAINBOW BRIGADE WARRIOR - PROLOGUE

"Unnie are you okay?" Moonbyul asked, with a concern look in her eyes. "You look really pale unnie," hwasa added. Solar turn to her members, nodding while giving them a smile. Trying to convince them that she's okay. "Unnie lie down here, let me check." Moonbyul tap her hand on the mat in front of her. Solar waved her hands, "it's okay Moonbyul-a. You need to save your energy for the show." Moonbyul firmly insisted. Solar was about to say something but Wheein and Hwasa had already grabbed each of Solar's hands. She had no choice but to follow them and lie down in front of Moonbyul. Then Wheein and Hwasa quickly fetch some clean water in a large basin and put it at the end of Solar's head.

Moonbyul sat beside Solar. She took a long deep breath. Then as she exhale, she raise her left hand until it stop over the basin. Magically the water floated under her palm. Moonbyul's right hand joined her left one. Then, just like putting a blanket, her right hand flew across Solar's body. The water, which had been floating, spread around Solar's body. Suddenly the water lit up. Moonbyul lowered the now glowing water until it enveloped Solar. Strangely Solar did not feel suffocated. She only felt the coolness of the water embraced her body. And not the kind of cold that you get sitting outside on a snow day, but the kind that comfort her.

Moonbyul waved her hand again. As magical as it was before, the water again rose from Solar's body and quickly flew back into the basin. However when the water was back into the basin it had turned black.

"How are you feeling now unnie?" Solar sat up straight. Her face has returned to her bright beautiful colour that she is. Her lips, a cheerier beautiful red of smile. Suddenly she laugh. Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa was startled. Solar noticed it, and before they could asked anything she answered first, " remember when we first did this, you tried using your power and you just shower me instead?" Upon hearing that, their mind went back to that memories and laugh too. Moonbyul, who felt mocked, quickly responded, "hmmph, unnie too tried to light up incense but blow up the cabinet" Solar only jeered at her. All of them laughed watching their child-like leader behaving immaturely like that.

"Excuse me girls, five more minutes. Let's go to the platform now." Their manager told them to be ready. They all check themselves in the mirror and follow the manager to the platform that will lift them to the stage. As they were waiting for the platform to rise, Moonbyul said, "we've come along way since then haven't we?" To which Hwasa replied,"yeah, both our powers and career have gotten much better." They all smile towards one another. Then Solar suddenly said, "and to think it all started only over 8 years ago"

As the platform was being raised, their mind slightly drifted back to when they were still a naive trainee, practicing hard to make a debut. Lights shone on them, their fans went wild upon seeing their favourite idol. The show began with four words. "Hello, we are Mamamoo."