Chapter 06

My Korean Tutor

Sakura went straight to his dad's office. She can't understand why he sends Chaeyeon to be her Korean tutor out of all people. She just feels lost and angry at the same time. She thought to herself that she already moved on a long time ago, but as she saw Chaeyeon's face, everything just went back. And it still hurts really bad.

 

She opened the door and saw his dad seating on his desk. Her dad will be staying only for 2 days in Korea and exactly today is his last day. Sakura angrily went towards him.

 

"Dad! Of all people why did you send that person to be my personal tutor?" Sakura said trying to stop her tears.

 

"What do you mean?" Her dad asked calmly.

 

"You know what I mean, it's impossible for you to forget that person," Sakura said placing both her hands on the desk.

 

"Why Saku-chan? You should be happy right?" Her dad asked, trying to own daughter.

 

"Why are you doing this dad?" Sakura asked looking very down.

 

"I'm not doing anything. She applied for the job, and she's the best for that position. She's not just a Korean tutor but she will be your business tutor. She graduated on top of her class and she's way better than you on this field." Her dad explained.

 

"I can't believe you're doing this to me dad. I'm doing everything you want me to do. I follow your orders even I really don't want it." Sakura broke down and her tears started to fall.

 

Her dad was just looking at her daughter. He didn't even move from her seat and just listen to her complaints. Sakura left the room feeling very frustrated. She doesn't know where to go and who to talk to. She feels alone once again. 

 

-

 

Her dad continued working on her laptop after her daughter left. One of his business partners and close friend entered the room and saw Sakura on her way out of the room. 

 

"What happened to Sakura?" The gentleman asked.

 

"Don't worry about her. She's just frustrated because I hired her ex-lover." He replied.

 

"Why did you do that? Are you purposely hurting your daughter?" The gentleman can't believe his friend.

 

"No. I'm absolutely not." He gave a short reply. 

 

"You are. I know that girl very well, and I can tell just by looking at her that she's already been hurting." The gentleman explained.

 

"Fine. I purposely looked for that girl and hired her as Sakura's tutor. I did that to have more control over my daughter. I know she cares for that girl a lot. And Sakura knows me very well, she knows I can bring up the past to punish her ex-lover. Now, I am more confident holding my daughter's future. Our company's future." He said boldly to his friend.

 

"I just hope Sakura won't hate you for this." The gentleman replied.

 

"She already does. Now all that is left, is for her to meet her fiance." He said and smiled at his friend.

 

Chaeyeon on her way back to the meeting room where she left some of her things. She feels lost, she can't even raise her head. When she's about to enter the room someone called her out in Japanese language.

 

"Yaaaa! You! Japanese translator, Korean tutor, or whatever! Come here!" Eunbi shouted at her from a distance.

 

Chaeyeon just sighed and walked her way to Sakura's personal assistant. It's not the first time that the two met each other. She met her the same time she met Sakura for the first time. And also she's the one who took Sakura home from their place.

 

"What do you need miss?" Chaeyeon asked in Japanese.

 

"What on earth do you think you're doing here?!" Eunbi said with a loud voice.

 

"What do you mean?" Chaeyeon asked feeling messed up.

 

"Why did you bother to come back and show your face to her??" Eunbi said angrily.

 

"I... I wanted to see her again." Chaeyeon replied with a sad face.

 

"You shouldn't showed up again." Eunbi said with a serious tone.

 

"I... just-" Chaeyeon didn't finish her words.

 

"You don't know how much she suffered after she lost you. You can't imagine the pain you gave her when you let her go without any explanation."

 

"I thought she will never move on after that. You're the first person she ever loved. I know that, I know her very well." Eunbi said feeling very angry.

 

Chaeyeon was just looking at Eunbi, listening to the things that she doesn't want to hear but she has to. She felt her heart aching so much, she never wanted to hurt the person she loves the most. She never wanted to leave her. 

 

She felt anger towards herself. If only she could turn back time, she would never do the same mistake again. She will never be a coward again. 

 

"But she did, she moved on. And now you're coming back to her life, for what? You're just going to complicate things around her, especially now that she's going to get married soon." Eunbi continued. 

 

Chaeyeon's eyes shaken as she heard that Sakura is getting married very soon. She bit her lips and looked at Eunbi in disbelief. She totally forgot about Sakura's fiancé. She didn't think that it will still be happening.

 

"She's still getting married after all." Chaeyeon whispered.

 

Eunbi just sighed and even she doesn't like that idea of Sakura's fixed marriage. 

 

"I... I also disagree on that, but.. what can I do." Eunbi said in a sad tone.

 

"I have to stop it. We have to stop it." Chaeyeon said.

 

"We can't do anything. Even Sakura herself can do nothing." Eunbi said.

 

"And do you think I will trust you??" Eunbi added.

 

Chaeyeon was just staring at her blankly, she can't think properly and in just deep thought.

 

"But there's one thing I want to tell you Ms. Lee. If you ever try to hurt Sakura again, I will not hesitate to kill you." Eunbi said, looking seriously at Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon didn't even say a word and just put her head down. Eunbi left her after saying those words. Chaeyeon didn't even know what to feel. She doesn't even know why Eunbi hates her so much. 

 

 

--