Chapter 03

My Korean Tutor

They walked near the station to sell the train pass to the people walking around.

 

"Okay. It's your turn now. Since you look more decent than me, go and sell it." Chaeyeon said handing the pass to the girl.

 

"But I can't speak Japanese." The girl said.

 

"I forgot." Chaeyeon facepalmed.

 

She taught the girl how to sell it in Japanese, but the girl seems a bit shy and doesn't look confident.

 

"You should just do it." The girl asked Chaeyeon.

 

"You can do it! You're going to sell it easier since you're pretty." Chaeyeon said trying to convince the girl.

 

"Did you say I'm pretty?" The girl jumped in joy and teased Chaeyeon.

 

"I mean you look pitiful, that's why they're going to buy it." Chaeyeon said and laughed.

 

"Okay go now! I'm starving!" Chaeyeon pushed her to move.

 

"Hmmp!" The girl disappointedly walked away.

 

Chaeyeon just watching her from afar. She can't help but laughed whenever the girl tried to act cute in front of the passengers. Her Japanese accent is also very funny, she looks like a kid. Finally, after a few tries, the girl succeeded in getting someone's attention. She quickly ran towards Chaeyeon holding cash, she looks like someone who won a lottery.

 

"Yaaaah! Look at this!" She shouted at Chaeyeon while running and waving the bill in her hand.

 

Chaeyeon happily walks towards her as she saw the money on her hand. She knew that they succeeded. The girl excitedly ran towards her and hugged her. Chaeyeon was surprised but the girl was jumping in happiness, she can't help but feel happy as well. 

 

"Good job!" Chaeyeon patted the girl's head.

 

"Look. The guy gave me 20 dollars. And... and he didn't get your train pass!" The girl showed both the bill and train pass on her hands.

 

"Woaaaah! My precious train pass!" Chaeyeon took the pass and kissed it, feeling very relieved.

 

"Come on! Let's go now! Before we die here!" Chaeyeon grabbed the girl's hand and ran.

 

On the other hand, the girl was already blushing. She felt proud of what she got. And also when she unconsciously hugged Chaeyeon earlier. Now, Chaeyeon is holding her hand and they are running away.

 

"She's really like my Prince Charming, I don't mind getting lost forever, only if she's the one who will save me." She thought to herself as she followed Chaeyeon.

 

They quickly went to a convenience store and bought food. They sat down on the side street and ate like homeless people. They were too focused on their food when their eyes met. 

 

They stopped for a moment and felt very embarrassed. Then after a few seconds, they both laughed really hard. They feel sorry and happy at the same time in their situation. They continued eating without talking for few minutes.

 

"Can you tell me, how stupid you are for not knowing where you should go?" Chaeyeon asked feeling comfortable with the girl.

 

"I'm with my... my friends and suddenly I lost them. Without knowing where we will head to." The girl said and laughed.

 

"You are really pabo, aren't you." Chaeyeon said and laughed with her.

 

"Okay, think hard. Do you have any clue where's the place you're meeting up." Chaeyeon asked again.

 

The girl went to deep thinking. Putting her finger on her head. 

 

"You're really thinking hard huh." Chaeyeon teasingly whispered.

 

"Aaaaaah!" The girl shouted.

 

"What??" Chaeyeon asked.

 

"I remember now. They said we're going to eat in a fancy restaurant." The girl excitedly said.

 

"In front of the sea." She added.

 

"Good job! I think I know that!" Chaeyeon said smilingly.

 

-