Chapter 05

My Korean Tutor

(Present...)

 

"Hi! I'm Lee Chaeyeon! Your New Korean tutor!" Chaeyeon said in a loud voice and bowed her head. 

 

Sakura was surprised by the voice she heard. She quickly turned around and stood up from her seat. She looked at the girl who still has her head down, she doesn't know what to feel.

 

Chaeyeon then raised her head, looking directly to Sakura's eyes. She misses the girl so much, she wanted to run towards her and hugged her tightly. 

 

The two just looked at each other. They were frozen in their own positions. There are a lot of words they wanted to say to each other but they can't speak a word. 

 

-

 

Sakura came back to her senses and the first one to broke the eye contact. She finally feels something inside her. She feels hatred towards the person in front of her. She hated her so much that she doesn't even want to see her face or even hear her voice.

 

"Get her out of this room!" Sakura asked Eunbi.

 

"But Sakura..." Eunbi whispered.

 

"Sakura-" Chaeyeon didn't finish her words.

 

"Fine." Sakura left her position and walked out of the room.

 

Chaeyeon quickly followed her outside the room. 

 

"Sakura!"

"Sakura!"

 

Chaeyeon kept following her but Sakura won't even look at her and kept on walking fast.

 

"Sakura please stop!" 

 

"Please just talk to me." 

 

Chaeyeon trying to stop her but she won't listen. 

 

"Will you stop walking! Princess!" 

 

Sakura stopped as she heard Chaeyeon calling her names like that again. She hated it when she got called like that but when it comes from Chaeyeon she feels special.

 

"You're highness..."

 

"Please talk to me.." 

 

Chaeyeon pleaded with her. Sakura turned around and faced Chaeyeon. She looks at the other girl with hateful eyes.

 

"What do you want to talk about Chaeyeon? The day you betrayed me?" Sakura said angrily.

 

"I'm so sorry Sakura! Please forgive me!" Chaeyeon said with tears already falling from her eyes. She vowed her head once again to apologize.

 

"I don't need your apologize Chaeyeon. I want you to leave me alone. I want you to stay away from me. I... I don't want to see your face ever again." Sakura said straightly in front of Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon won't even move from her position. She stayed her head down, feeling very hurt by the words she just heard coming from Sakura. 

 

Sakura feeling very lost, she feels very angry but still hurting at the same time. She can't take her emotions anymore and started to cry. She just looking at Chaeyeon who's not raising her head still. She bit her lips and can't do anything, her tears kept on falling. 

 

She can't take seeing Chaeyeon and started to walk away. This time Chaeyeon grabbed her and hugged her from behind. 

 

"Sakura... I swear there was no day that I regret letting you go that day." Chaeyeon whispered in her ear with her tears kept on falling.

 

"Chaeyeon let go of me!" Sakura tried removing Chaeyeon's embrace but the girl won't let her go.

 

"Please... Give me one more chance Sakura... Please..." Chaeyeon said hugging her tightly.

 

Sakura removed Chaeyeon's arms and pushed her away. When Chaeyeon's about to reach her Sakura once more, she was surprised by the sudden pain on her right cheek. Sakura slapped her in the face.

 

"I... I hate you Chaeyeon! There was no day that I wished I never met you." Sakura angrily said with tears falling from her eyes.

 

"Every day I regret that I dragged you with me inside that elevator! Every day I regret that I asked help from you! Every day I regret... I regret loving you." Sakura broke down.

 

Chaeyeon was frozen looking at Sakura. She can't say anything as her tears kept on falling. She feels her heart being stabbed multiple times. She can't breathe, she can't move, she can't speak. She feels her world torn down.

 

"Sakura..." The only word she can say.

 

Sakura turned her back to Chaeyeon as she can't handle herself anymore. 

 

"Sakura... You're the best thing that ever happened to me." Chaeyeon said full of emotions.

 

"If that's true, you shouldn't have let me go that day." Sakura said and walked away.

 

"I... I will never... never let you go again. Now that I found you." Chaeyeon said crying in her position.

 

Sakura didn't look back and walked fast away from Chaeyeon. 

 

Chaeyeon on the other hand wiped her tears off and leaned her back on the wall.

 

"I'm not going to stop until you come back to me. My princess." 

 

-