Chapter 02

My Korean Tutor

The girl smiled at her brightly. She thinks of Chaeyeon as a superhero. She's been following Chaeyeon for quite a while. She saw Chaeyeon walking out of the train station, she recognized that she's Korean that's why she followed the girl all the way.

 

She kept herself hidden as she wanted to make sure if Chaeyeon is really Korean. She saw Chaeyeon sitting on the stairs while holding her stomach. She knows that Chaeyeon is starving, by just looking at her reaction. She also saw the girl's empty wallet with only one bill inside.

 

She wanted to help her but Chaeyeon already walked away and went to the bakery. She's been observing Chaeyeon inside the bakery. She didn't know that the girl has an angelic heart when she saw Chaeyeon's action towards the old man, she can't help but admire the girl. 

 

And the time Chaeyeon sat on the side street with her eyes closed facing the sky. The time she walked near Chaeyeon and had the chance to stare at her beautiful face closely. 

 

She was just staring at her for seconds and she didn't realize that she's smiling so brightly adoring the girl's face. She felt attracted to her. She feels a different kind of admiration towards Chaeyeon. She can't explain the feelings but she knows that something hits her on the inside.

 

--

 

Chaeyeon turned around and faced the girl with a surprised look.

 

"How can I help you?" Chaeyeon asked.

 

"I'm lost, and I don't know where I am right now." The girl said smilingly while playing with her hair. 

 

Chaeyeon was a bit confused because the girl wasn't even looked lost because it doesn't show on her face. 

 

"She's lost but she's happy?" Chaeyeon thought to herself as she feels weird with the girl.

 

"Okay. What exactly can I do for you miss?" Chaeyeon asked.

 

"I.. I can't speak Japanese. I don't know how to communicate with them." The girl explained.

 

"Okay, tell me where do you want to go?" Chaeyeon asked.

 

"The thing is... I.. I really don't know where I'm supposed to go." The girl said and gave Chaeyeon a cute face.

 

Chaeyeon almost loses herself because of the girl's weirdness. She can't believe that the girl didn't even know where she supposes to go. 

 

"Just where this girl came from? Why is she even here?" Chaeyeon thought to herself and put her palm on her head. 

 

"I'm sorry?" Chaeyeon asked again.

 

"Can you help me find the place I need to be?" The girl walked closer to Chaeyeon and asked her with puppy eyes.

 

Chaeyeon moved one step back as she still finds the girl weird. But as she looked at her closely, she surprisingly found the girl pretty. 

 

"Okay. Fine. But you at least need to tell me what kind of place is that. Do you have any clue?" Chaeyeon asked.

 

The girl tried hard to think of any clue. Chaeyeon on the other hand scanning the girl from head to toe. 

 

"She looks like a doll, probably came from a rich family. But what on earth is she doing here in Japan? And just by herself, I mean she doesn't even have anything with her. She doesn't even have a bag. She's really weird." Chaeyeon thought to herself.

 

Their silence broke down when they heard the sound of a growling stomach. They looked at each other seriously. Then they heard one more noisy stomach after the other. 

 

They both put their hands on their stomach and put their heads down in embarrassment.

 

"I'm sorry." The two said at the same time.

 

"I haven't eaten anything since in the morning," Chaeyeon explained. 

 

"Same here." The girl added.

 

"You saw my wallet right?" Chaeyeon said looking very down.

 

"I.. I also have nothing with me." The girl said also with a sad face.

 

They looked at each other and both sighed at the same time.

 

-

 

They sat on the side street, thinking hard about how to feed their hungry stomach. 

 

"I don't want to be rude, but can you please open your bag. Maybe we can find something there." The girl asked Chaeyeon.

 

"I don't have any food inside." Chaeyeon said but still opened her bag.

 

She showed her bag to the girl. Her bag only contains few clothes, a passport, and some other unhelpful stuff. 

 

"How about your wallet?" The girl asked.

 

"You already saw it right?" Chaeyeon said but still took her wallet out.

 

The girl took it and opened Chaeyeon's wallet without any consideration. She then first noticed a picture of a girl on Chaeyeon's wallet.

 

"Wow, she's really pretty. Who's this?" The girl asked boldly.

 

"Yaaaaa!" Chaeyeon took her wallet back and stared at the girl badly.

 

"I'm sorry." The girl gave Chaeyeon a cute smile again.

 

Chaeyeon opened her wallet and turned it upside down while shaking it. Her train pass dropped. The girl quickly took it, while Chaeyeon trying to grab it back from her.

 

"This is it! This one will work!" The girl happily said while running away from Chaeyeon.

 

"Yaaaaa! Not that one! I need to ride the train to the airport!" Chaeyeon said while trying hard to get the train pass back.

 

The girl kept on moving away from Chaeyeon. She tried hard to block the other girl until she got cornered by Chaeyeon. She leaned on the wall with Chaeyeon in front of her very close to her face. Chaeyeon held both of her hands to stop her from moving. 

 

At first, she tried hard to protect the pass from her hand but when Chaeyeon moved more closely to her, just a few inches from her face, she suddenly felt weak. She was frozen looking at Chaeyeon's face. She can't suddenly move and her eyes were locked on Chaeyeon's beautiful face. 

 

She can feel her heavy breathing, she can hear the beat of her heart and her world suddenly stopped for a moment. 

 

"What on earth is happening? How can be a person so beautiful like the person in front of me." She thought to herself.

 

Her senses came back when Chaeyeon succeeded in taking her pass back from her hand. Chaeyeon quickly moved away from her feeling very relieved. While on the other hand, the girl froze on her spot. 

 

"Just not this, I can't walk to the airport from here," Chaeyeon said while holding the pass happily.

 

Chaeyeon noticed that the girl is still not moving from the corner. She looks very serious, very different from earlier.

 

"Miss, are you okay?" Chaeyeon walked near her and worriedly asked.

 

"Uhmm.. Yes... Yes, I'm okay." The girl answered still in shock.

 

"I'm really sorry." Chaeyeon said.

 

"No. No. I'm sorry for that." The girl apologized.

 

"It's okay. Let's go now? Let's try to find the place you're looking for." Chaeyeon said and turned her back from the girl.

 

"Hmm okay..." The girl replied but still not moving from her place.

 

Chaeyeon noticed that the girl's mood went very down from earlier. She felt really bad. She turned back to the girl and sighed.

 

"Okay. Fine. We can use this to buy food first." Chaeyeon said and smiled.

 

"Really?" The girl asked looking very happy.

 

"Yes." Chaeyeon replied.

 

"Let's go." Chaeyeon started to walk. The girl went back to her normal self and walked in front of Chaeyeon like a happy kid.

 

-