Chapter 00

My Korean Tutor

Sakura is sitting alone in the meeting room after the board members left. She's just staring blankly at the front. She went back to her old self but more serious and cold towards the world.

 

After the incident, she went back to Japan. She was left broken-hearted and it took her a long time to move on. She promised herself that she won't trust anyone ever again. She will never forget what Chaeyeon did and will never forgive her betrayal. 

 

She went back from her old self, cold as stone. She never smiles again. She never speaks to anyone. She went back to being alone, being lonely again.

 

Her dad sent her back to Korea once again. She objected at first but still end up following her dad's order. She can't do anything as she's the only heiress of their family. After discussions and arguments, Sakura had no choice but to face her fiancé. And this time she can't run away as she did before. Her dad threatened her. 

 

If she disobeyed once more she will lose everything. And a lot of punishment will be her prize. She doesn't care any of that, as she already gave up. What she's most scared of is that her dad would bring up her past mistake, which leads to Chaeyeon. 

 

Her dad threatened her that he will sue Chaeyeon and will bring her to prison if she ever disobeys him again. Because of that Sakura became her dad's puppet and just do everything he wishes. She loves her dad but she also knows his capability to do things. She hates Chaeyeon so much, but she never wants to hurt the girl, especially if it's because of her.  

 

--

 

The door opened and her personal assistant showed up. 

 

"Miss.." The assistant was cut off by Sakura.

 

"You don't have to be formal Eunbi, we're the only ones here." Sakura interrupted her.

 

"Sakura, the person that your dad sent is here," Eunbi said.

 

"Who? The tutor?" Sakura smirked, looking annoyed.

 

"Yes, and-" Eunbi didn't finish her words again.

 

"Why do I need a tutor?  He really wants me to marry that Korean girl who I never met." Sakura said coldly.

 

"And he really wants to build an empire here, sacrificing her own daughter." She added and turned her chair around, facing the glass wall. She's looking at the view from the 50th floor of the building.   

 

"Sakura, are you okay?" Eunbi worriedly asked.

 

"Of course, I'm more than fine. After what..." Sakura paused for a second and didn't finish her words.

 

"I don't care about anything anymore." She continued with a sad tone. 

 

"Sakura..." Eunbi whispered feeling worried about the girl.

 

Eunbi went out of the room to get the new person. On the other hand, Sakura closed her eyes as she remembered the person who hurt her. The person she hated the most. 

 

-

 

After a few minutes, Eunbi went back to the room with the tutor. 

 

"She's here Miss.," Eunbi said.

 

Sakura still has her chair facing the glass wall. She doesn't seem interested in her Korean tutor. Not until the new person introduced herself.

 

"Hi! I'm Lee Chaeyeon! Your New Korean tutor!" Chaeyeon said in a loud voice and bowed her head. 

 

Sakura was surprised by the voice she heard. She quickly turned around and stood up from her seat. She looked at the girl whose head is still down, she doesn't know what to feel.

 

Chaeyeon then raised her head, looking directly to Sakura's eyes. She misses the girl so much, she wanted to run towards her and hugged her tightly.

 

But she can't.    

 

The two just looked at each other. They were frozen to their places. There are a lot of words they wanted to say to each other but they can't speak a word.

 

-