Part 2

Cleft Views

It was only a few days later that Taehyung saw his chance to talk to you: a poster announcing the latest school sponsored event that undoubtedly you were head of. It was a  Valentine's Day festival on the football field. A stage was going to be set up for the students to perform on (an email for who to contact was written on the poster as well if one did want to show their talents and wasn’t in a class or a club for the said talents), stalls made in conjunction with the engineering school and the culinary school that will sell foods and other paraphernalia from around the world, games hosted by both the sports teams and the programming school, a whole outdoor gallery for the artists, and so much more! 

Everyone had a part and that was just you. 

You were always so caring and inclusive in such amazing ways that Taehyung was surprised that he was the only one who has fallen in love with you yet. The best part of it all? Couples got half off!

This was his chance to ask you out! He’d come up to you with some sort of finesse that he’d have to summon one way or another to impress you and you’d swoon and he’d have the most amazing girl on the campus as his date!

“Seriously? What the Taehyung-ah! That is the dumbest thing I’ve heard. Ever.” Yoongi sighed through the recording booth’s external microphone while shaking his head, “And I’m Seokjin hyung’s roommate.” 

“Was I talking to you? Wait-- I was talking aloud?” He asked, his surroundings coming back into focus as his eyes turned to focus on the microphone sitting right in front of him instead of Yoongi’s bleach blonde hair. 

“Yeah, and because we were trying to record a song, it’s now on recording. Can you please focus on someone other than this ‘girl of your dreams’?” Namjoon said from where he sat  next to Yoongi, “We have a project to finish.”

“Besides, have you even talked to her? She could kick puppies for fun. That’s a , you know! I heard about it in a youtube scandal recently!” Yoongi added, his eyes going wide as if this was some large conspiracy.

“I’ll only try to focus if you stop hating on her.” Taehyung said with a pout, crossing his arms together. Y/N spent her entire summer helping kids in Africa learn, giving the town clean water, and building new homes. There was no way she was like that. 

She was a literal angel. 

“That’ll be easy, hyung… could you just not talk?” Namjoon asked Yoongi, a smug smile spreading onto his face as he spoke.

“Yeah!”