Prank

TWICE ONE-SHOT

A very short, maybe boring one shot

 

Dahyun is known for being the school’s biggest prankster along with her friends Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. They love playing tricks on their classmates and teachers but they aren’t bad people.

 

Jeongyeon is like their mastermind behind those pranks. It is like she is built to do this. And when Dahyun and Chaeyoung thinks it’s funny, then they will execute the plan in no time.

 

“Hey. Let’s prank Tzuyu, Mina, and Nayeon!” Jeongyeon said while smirking.

 

“What’s your plan unnie?” Chaeyoung, nodding, smiling from ear to ear, already loving the idea. It could make them get noticed by their campus crushes.

 

Jeongyeon whispered the two the plan and Chaeyoung clapped her hands to the older girl. Saying that she’s willing do to it

 

“How about you Dahyun? What do you think?” Jeongyeon asked the pale girl while nudging her shoulder.

 

“Sure. Okay” Dahyun plainly said. Not sure if she should or not do it. But she also hates to be a kill joy in their group.

 

They immediately set-up the pranks they had planned.

 

“Let’s go and fetch them!” Chaeyoung excitedly said. The two just chuckled at how their friend wanted to do this eagerly.

 

They went on their separate task, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung is on the way to the open field, where the three cheerleaders are. While Dahyun is already at the venue, waiting for the execution of the plan. But apparently, they bumped into Sana Minatozaki, their Japanese Teacher. Her eyes are furrowed, arms on her chest.

 

“Why are you three in a rush? Are you up to something?” Sana asked them confusedly. The three just look at each other, sweats are dripping on their foreheads.

 

“Never mind. Just don’t do anything stupid, okay?” Sana added before leaving the two girls alone. The thing is, she never did. She actually spied on them.

 

“Ms. Jihyo would definitely kill me if they did something again” Sana face palmed herself.

 

-----

“Where are we going Jeongyeon?” Nayeon said while slapping Jeongyeon in her arms

 

“Hey! Stop that. We are almost there” Jeongyeon said, trying not to smile at the cute whine of the bunny teeth girl.

 

They stopped at the unused classroom in the old building, next to the music room which is somewhat rumored to be haunted. Dahyun is inside the other room which they put an extra piano from the other music room, waiting for a sign to do her task.

 

“Why are we here? Jeongyeon!? Chaeyoung!?” Nayeon yelled. Fright is visible on her eyes but she still managed to send shivers to the prankster when she glared.

 

“Well, Aren’t you three the bravest? Let’s test it out. Let’s just stay here for an hour” Jeongyeon said

 

“This is absurd. I’m going” Tzuyu said then rolled her eyes to them. She was about to leave but Chaeyoung triggered her by saying “Is Tzuyu scared? That’s new”

 

“I am not. I just think this is absurd.”

 

“Weak.” Chaeyoung smirked at her.

 

“Fine. I’ll stay. But what will you gain exactly from this?”

 

“What will you lose?” Jeongyeon shrug her shoulder

 

They settled inside. So, the two tried to make the three comfortable, trying to get to know them. Then, when its almost time, Jeongyeon send the signal to Dahyun, which was immediately responded by a sound of a creepy low piano sound for a second.

 

“Did you hear something?” Mina asked, all of them nodded.

 

“Hey Yoo Jeongyeon!! It’s one of your schemes, right? Stop it” Nayeon glared at her again but this time a tear is trying to form into her eyes.

 

“Me? I can’t even play piano!” Jeongyeon defended. So, they look at Chaeyoung

 

“Neither do I!”

 

“Then, maybe you made Dahyun did it?” Nayeon said and quickly goes to the music room but only to find it empty. She felt her heart clench.

 

“What the… It’s empty” Nayeon quietly said, tears are now flowing. So, the three cheerleaders who is crying, runs from the old building. So, the other three, chased over them including Dahyun who hides in the other room.

 

They are just in front of the building, crying. So, Jeongyeon hugged Nayeon, trying to comfort her. They’d knew this would happen; they are the easiest to scare anyway. While, Chaeyoung is doing the same with Tzuyu. While Mina and Dahyun exchanged glances before Mina embraces Dahyun, snuggling into her neck.

 

“Are you okay Minari?” Dahyun asked as she soothes Mina’s back. Mina was about to answer but it was cut-off

 

“DAHYUN! TO THE DETENTION NOW! I knew you are up to no good”

 

Dahyun turn around to see their Teacher, Ms. Minatozaki. So, she pulled away from Mina.

 

“What!? Why only me? They are involved too” Dahyun trying to point her two bros but only to found out that they are no longer there. She might have not notice it when she’s trying to comfort Mina.

 

“You planned this?” Mina asked her with a disappointed look

 

“Well, they did. Sorry” Dahyun bowed to Mina and the Japanese just sigh. Then left.

-----

 

At the detention room, Dahyun could only gulped at the situation. This is her first time to be on a detention, and the quietness from her teacher is killing her. She swears to give the two a slap for leaving her behind when she sees them.

 

Minatozaki is on the teacher’s desk, reading her magazine silently.

 

“Ms. Minatozaki, Let me explain” Dahyun’s trying to break the atmosphere

 

“Sana”

 

“What?” Dahyun asked confusedly.

 

“I told you to call me Sana whenever we are alone Dahyunnie~” Sana smirked at the younger girl. Removed her glasses and puts them at the table with her magazine.

 

“S--- Sana… Unnie. L- Let me explain!” Dahyun stutters as she is trying to find the right words to say.

 

“Explain what Dahyunnie? I told you to be a good girl, didn’t I?” Sana said in a low voice, getting nearer to her student.

 

“Yes. But… It is really Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung’s plan!” Dahyun is trying to avoid Sana’s eyes.

 

“Is hugging Mina part of their plan?” Sana said while pushing the table to sat down on Dahyun’s lap.

 

“Is touching her back part of it?” Sana said while pushing their bodies together

 

“You know how I hate other girls to touch you or by you, right?” Sana whispered to Dahyun’s red ear. Letting the younger girl feel her hot breath.

 

Dahyun gulped hard, losing words, having her mind malfunction. She just nodded

 

“Should I punish you again Dahyunnie~?” Sana seductively said to the younger girl. Making her breathing complicated.

 

Without waiting for an answer, Sana cupped Dahyun’s cheeks and letting their lips collide.

 

Sana bit Dahyun’s lower lips. Dahyun tried to yelped due to the pain but Sana took it as an opportunity to insert her tongue. They fight for dominance for a while, but at some point, Dahyun just gave up and let the Japanese girl to win.

 

They parted ways for a while, trying to catch air. Both are panting hard.

 

“You should never do that again Dahyunnie~” Sana said while trying to trace Dahyun’s jawline with her lips.

 

“If I got to do this with you, I guess I could do that over and over again unnie” Dahyun playfully said.

 

“Silly. I’d still do this though. Just don’t do it again” Sana’s voice sounds like begging which turns on Dahyun more.

 

“Of course. I have my eyes only for you only unnie” Dahyun said. Then Sana once again closed the gap between them.

 

------

I tried... HAPPY SAIDA DAY!!