Epilogue

The Hook-Up Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

The TaeNy couple spend their weekends together at the older woman's apartment and after being busy for the past few days, she make up with her girlfriend whose busy with the dating agency, TaeYeon decided to open it via online now because of Jessica and SooYoung's help, gladly, the blonde ex-girlfriend gave up on the midget and instead focus on her studies that Tiffany felt relieved.


 

"I think you're getting lazier and fat now, Tae?!" Tiffany feels TaeYeon's baby fats on her waist when she's hugging the latter when she's studying on her bed.


 

"Well, what can I complain you always feeding me much foods everytime we spend time together and having a hardworking girlfriend who earns much money makes me fatten up fast than expected." TaeYeon sighed in defeat before she approach and cuddle her girlfriend inside her apartment after she finished her homework.


 

"How's the agency?" Tiffany checks.

 

"SooYoung can handle it." TaeYeon felt so lazy today and she wanted to just cuddle with the older woman without nothing to do since it's weekend.


 

"What do you want to eat?" Tiffany browsing her phone and check on the new menu in the new open fastfood chains nearby making TaeYeon's eyes widen.


 

"Don't you dare making me fat more!!!" TaeYeon stop her girlfriend and taking away her phone from the owner before she locks it.


 

"But I like you being chubby!!!" Tiffany whines like a child whenever she's around with TaeYeon and after a long rough days of working, she wanted to pamper herself by making TaeYeon looks more like a penguin to cuddle with.


 

"I don't want to get fat!!!" TaeYeon whines back as she encircled her arms around Tiffany's waist, pressing her weight into the woman.


 

"You will not like me anymore." TaeYeon whisper under her breath enough to heard by Tiffany whose smiling widely so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter