Eun Bi

The Hook-Up Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

"It's an exhausting day today!!!" Tiffany stretches a little bit after working on her computer and went to the company rooftop for a short break. She always go by herself and keeping away herself from the hectic workplace makes her feel at ease, but now chatting someone everyday about her whereabouts makes her mood uplift, TaeYeon who became her matchmaker helping and giving her a newbie chat mate named Eun Bi but what makes her heart beats randomly was TaeYeon's message alone, she always smile when she read the midget's message early in the morning to teach her how to date properly when she is ready to meet the mysterious Eun Bi.

 

*unread message* She open her chat app and check new message that came from her happy pill.

 

*Are you free for lunch?* She read TaeYeon's message and invite her to have lunch together again.

 

Typing. . . . . . She's thinking for her reply.


 

*Is it your treat?* She joked before she send her message waiting for TaeYeon's response.


 

*Sure it's on me! ❤️* She felt flustered when she saw the heart emoji on TaeYeon's reply, she ignore it and type a new message.

 

*Is SooYoung will join us today?* The beanpole sometimes joins them when eating together outside and it's really entertaining to bond with her while SooYoung likes her for her short buddy.

 

*She's busy today.* TaeYeon replied while on the other line felt jealous when her friend got mentioned by her client who became close with her in just a few days but she always ignore the feeling and rather accomplished her mission to get Tiffany a new lover until she refers someone.


 

*I want tonkatsu later.* Tiffany happily responded before her break was over and replied TaeYeon.


 

*I'll text you later, break's over.* And it makes TaeYeon stop messaging her making her reply unsent and forget about it.


 

*Do you want to date me tonight?* The unsent message that went to drafts before TaeYeon left her phone on the table proceeding to do her task.


 

-----------------------------

 

LUNCH BREAK


 

*Do you want us to join, Ms. Hwang?* Tiffany's colleagues invited the latter who rejected them because she got an appointment with someone and it noticed by her whole department about the "nerd Hwang dating" and became a gossip everywhere but it's not li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter