SunShine Dating Agency

The Hook-Up Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

*Tiffany pass it before lunch.*
 

*Tiffany cancel it immediately!!!*
 

*Tiffany can you fix the copying machine???*
 

*Tiffany where are you????*

 

*THE DEADLINE IS TODAY!!!!*

 

Hwang Tiffany has been working on the small company established by her father's friend so after she graduate, she was immediately hired and became workaholic, she forgot to freely date and never been in one, she also has few friends whom she can contact even her fashion was really outdated compared to her coworkers so she wasn't noticeable by any guys inside the building but she nevermind, she dedicated her life to work until she die but one thing for sure she's kinda lonely and empty living by her own after her mother died and her father left with other woman she started to lived alone and it's kinda stressful for her.


 

"It's already breaktime, Ms. Hwang." One of her juniors tap her shoulder just to remind her to take her lunch because she always forgot it so in return she just casually smile and nod as a response. She figure out the cafeteria will be swarm by people and she didn't like that so she waited until they're done, she took the newspaper from her desk and read something that will caught her interest.


 

"Dating agency? Is it really existing?" Her eyes widen when some small ads gain her attention, it's about dating and somebody will help her find her future partner but you just need to pay them.


 

"Tiffany please send the attachment in my email account please now." Her burdensome boss says before the pretty old man take his lunch and never care about Tiffany because her father has a huge debt on him taking his money so he thought the poor young woman will pay it all so he was some kind of harsh on her.


 

"I will keep the contact number." She took her phone and save it before she started to work again forgetting her lunch.


 

----------------------------


 

"SUNSHINE" DATING AGENCY


 

"Holy crap you beat me again??!!!" SooYoung groan in frustration when she was beaten by her bestfriend in the console game over and over again but TaeYeon who seems calm stare at her.


 

"You're really an idiot, Choi SooYoung." The sarcas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter