Failed Dates

The Hook-Up Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

TaeYeon was the one who personally went to her client's office building according to Tiffany's business card, she rather choose it than to be with her bestfriend Choi SooYoung whose always emptying her wallet and their fridge. She wears her casual clothes, plain jeans and shirt with her rubber shoes, she pick up fresh assorted flowers from her favorite bouquet shop nearby her agency she doesn't want to meet Tiffany empty handed and she was a gentlewoman to every girls she met even her clients. The waiting took 15 minutes before she saw Tiffany walking through her direction with an exhausted expression on her face but after seeing TaeYeon, she immediately smile towards the latter and greets her.

 

"Thank you for picking me up. Shall we go now?" Tiffany offers but TaeYeon gave her fresh flowers before they go and it makes the woman blushed before taking the flowers from her hands.

 

"Thank you. What's this for? Is this a part of our practice dating?" She asked and TaeYeon just nod taking her hand on hers.

 

*Because it's working on me right now.* Tiffany blushed while taking a good glance on TaeYeon's charming face although they decided to practice before finding her a future partner so she have preference and some information regarding dating, she began to see TaeYeon in different way whenever the midget talks with her in mature manner.


 

"Is the flower good? Do you like it?" TaeYeon's voice caught her attention as she was in dazed awhile ago while they're walking hand in hand through the park and they decided to go to the nearby cafe to eat and it's TaeYeon's treat making Tiffany's heart beat.

 

"What do you want to eat? It's my treat for being our client for the past few weeks." TaeYeon ushered her beautiful client inside like a true gentleman before they went into the random spot inside the cafe helping Tiffany to comfortably seat on the chair showing her charming side that makes every girls deeply fell for her.

 

"What will you recommend? I think you're a regular here for how the staffs greeting you when we get in." Tiffany was observer and smart as she noticed every single days around her like how she take notes about TaeYeon's habits and personality.

 

*I felt like everything we're in a real date together.* Tiffany instantly fell for TaeYeon's charm after they got closer and texting each other every night after her shift.

 

"I already order for us." TaeYeon shows her perfect dimple smile as her eyes lurking inside searching for Tiffany's possible partner yet the dazed woman locking her eyes on her alone.

 

*Here's your order, Ms. Kim.* After a few minutes of randomly talking with each other, their order finally came and it hungers Tiffany even more from how the foods looks like.

 

"Is it tastes good?" Tiffany took the first bite and it melt inside , she felt like in heaven because of the heavenly taste of the strawberry shortcake.

 

"I love it, Tae." She replied happily before taking another bite and noticed how TaeYeon's expression change when she got a text on her phone, she suddenly become interested and worried at the same time when the midget turned silent.

 

"Is there something wrong?" Tiffany asked when she got no response from TaeYeon's silence.

 

"My ex-girlfriend Jessica caught in minor accident." She saw how worried TaeYeon when she mentioned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter