Unspoken Confession

The Hook-Up Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

After Jessica and TaeYeon's encounter, the midget still haven't decided if she will accept her former girlfriend or not maybe she has reason why she needs to be hire on the dating agency but what was her reason? Not like she mind it yet she's freaking curious and knowing Jessica has something weird inside her mind makes her feel uncomfortable and nervous because she knows the latter will cause problem on her over and over again until she remember SooYoung threaten that she will move out and resign as her partner in crime in the agency although she roots with her and their client Tiffany. Hey, what about Eun Bi? Who is she? TaeYeon always thought about hee client's new chat mate and their hangout turned lessen because of the frequent video call of Eun Bi and Tiffany.

 

*Am I jealous?* She thought as she answers her crossword puzzle inside her dating agency waiting for another client until she heard the doorbell ring and Jessica went inside with a frown on her face.

 

*Ah, wrong timing!* She wants to be alone for today and Jessica's presence didn't help her agony towards her jealousy over Tiffany's Eun Bi.


 

"So am I hired or what?" Jessica's bluntness makes her irritated always and with her arrogant aura makes her feel pissed but she didn't want to argue with her back so she sigh and stood up.


 

"Sorry but there's no vacant as of now." TaeYeon answered with her calm manner but Jessica doesn't like it and grab her collar shirt instead making their faces grew closer.


 

"Oh really? Are you sure?" Jessica smirk at TaeYeon's weird expression as she blushes hard with their distance.


 

"Does my pretty face still affects you?" Jessica's boastful words make TaeYeon frown until she held the latter's hand and exactly Tiffany interrupted their argument and caught it on a wrong time because TaeYeon's eyes widen in surprise when she got caught red handed holding her ex girlfriend's hands that grabbing her collar.


 

*Am I interrupting something? I should go now Tae.* Tiffany hurriedly went outside leaving them both but Jessica take it as victory because the most irritating woman in her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter