Misunderstanding

The Hook-Up Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

Tiffany was intrigued with TaeYeon's word and after a few days of deliberately not talking with each other and her talked with EunBi a.k.a SooYoung, they became closer as BFF, the older woman have no friends of her age because she's really busy with her workloads and the only interactions with her colleagues was only about work nothing less nothing more so she felt like she had someone to rely with her problems and issues especially about the naive TaeYeon.

 

*Sorry, she's kinda naive and stupid.* She remember SooYoung's playful remarks about her bestfriend and even the latter was trouble with TaeYeon too.

 

"Is she really jealous with Eun Bi?" She wonder with herself as she absent mindedly type on her keyboard and her boss noticed she has something in her mind so the generous bods told her that she needs a short break for awhile and she understood her boss that she needed to empty her mind.


 

"Thank you boss." She went out early unlike her usual time out, she loosen up abit and decided to went to the agency to check on the midget.



 

"It will be a long talk." She sighed.


 

-------------------------------------------

 

DATING AGENCY

 

"I decided to close the agency for real." SooYoung's eyes widen and almost choke on her big sandwich because she knew TaeYeon have no interest on closing her business so soon.


 

"Why? Is there something you want to talk about?" SooYoung offers but TaeYeon kept silence and arrange her things in a neat place.


 

"I think I need sometime off." TaeYeon says and continue what she's doing before a soft ring of their bell interrupted them.


 

"TaeYeon?" Tiffany appears infront of them with her haggard appearance knowing she arrived from somewhere.



 

"SooYoung you close the agency." TaeYeon ignores the woman made SooYoung wonders and watch the two in bizarre confusion.


 

"We need to talk." Tiffany held TaeYeon's arm not letting her pass and go through the entrance door.



 

"For what? You paid and we're done with our service." TaeYeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter