The real final

The Real Final
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*5 YEARS LATER

 

 

Jimin just come back from the toilet when she saw a group of people gather in front of the PC at the nurse station. Is there a new patient while she’s doing her business? Weird. The toilet is not sound proof, how come she missed the loud siren from the ambulance. She runs but eventually slowed down after observing the ED room. What the hell is going on?

 

“What are you guys doing?” She’s curious.

“Oh, chief, come here. Quick!” She is now the chief of the residents. In less than 6 months from now, she would be a fellow. She take a turn to enters the nurse station.

“What are you guys rea—” She froze upon seeing the screen.

 

STAR UPDATE: KIM MIN JEONG SEONSU AIM FOR A GRAND SLAM

 

Last week, Naevis magazine was invited to the All England final to support our Korea No.1 badminton player, Kim Min Jeong seonsu. As expected of our seonsu, the match was intense, with the score gap was tight head-to-head. After the game, we did an exclusive interview with our star seonsu. She had been sharing her visions and a little bit story about her private life. Let’s take a look at her interview below:

 

Q: You just won your first All England title. How is your feelings?

A: Yeah. Great. Super excited.

 

Q: You’ve been soaring high for the last five years. From the world No.6 to the world No.2. What was your secret?

A: Of course by training hard and improving my mental. I need to win my last Super 1000 title in Indonesia next month and at least to qualify into semi-final for the World Tour Finals to keep my current ranking.

 

Q: Do you have any plan to overtake the current world No.1?

A: Of course, who doesn’t? Hahahaha.

 

Q: How is it to be in the senior squad? Did you miss your older teammates?

A: It’s an honour to be called into the senior squad. I spent a lot of my training with the junior squad, of course I miss the atmosphere and people there. But worry no more, we’ll train together soon when they join the senior squad. They won’t forever be the junior right? Hahaha.

 

Q: You said you missed the people there. Who is the one who you missed the most?

A: Hmm. If I choose only one, the others will be upset you know. Hahaha. Hint! She’s taller than me, have a mole at her left chin and her smile could light up the whole arena.

 

“Isn’t that you, Chief? You used to be the sport doctor for junior team right?” A resident asked her.

“Quiet, Min seonsaeng. We’re reading.” A nurse interrupted him.

 

Q: How will you react to the backlash you’ll receive once your old teammates read this? You said others will get mad if you choose one of them.

A: Hahaha don’t worry. They won’t. She’s not in our squad anymore.

 

Q: I don’t think I hear any news about someone’s retiring from the junior team?

A: You’re right. No one’s retiring.

 

Q: Mind to share who is she?

A: A star who brightens our squad and me.

 

Jimin feels her heart beating fast. Just like that, just only 8 sentences. The wall she’s been trying to build for the past year starts to crack. She had been on countless date, had listened to a lot of sweet words but none of them give her butterflies. But right now, just by reading the lines, she can already imagine that particular person who throws the words. And she is melt.

 

Q: What did you do on your free day?

A: I would take a walk around mapo-gu, there’s one delicious tomyam restaurant there. Then I would go to my favourite coffee café around there.

 

Q: Coffee is a must. What’s your favourite flavour? Any recommendation?

A: TMI, I don’t drink coffee. I went there for chocolate chip Frappuccino. But if you’re trying one, I suggest you a vanilla latte. It smells nice.

 

Q: These days you’ve gained a lot of popularity. Many guys stated that you’re their ideal type. Have you ever received a confession before?

A: I can be a woman’s ideal type too. Hahaha. Yes.

 

Q: What is your ideal type? What kind of person you’re attracted to?

A: Hmm. First of all, she must be taller and older than me. Hahaha. The one who is smart yet clumsy. The one who smiles brightly.

 

Q: You mentioned ‘she’ instead of ‘he’. Are you finally coming out?

A: I am, even though it’s already too late. I’m a coward after all.

 

Q: Last but not least, any wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter