An important meeting

The Real Final
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun rays hit the athlete’s face. The location between her bed and the window is about 10 meter, so when she is greeted with a warm sensation on her face, she knows it’s already noon. But what make her feels hotter is when someone is sinking her head into her nape. Seconds later she feels that someone is hugging her waist.

 

“Are you awake?” 

 

A familiar, half-awaked voice make her heart flutters. It’s the voice of the girl who she loves. A sudden flashback from last night comes across her mind. Yes, she’s not dreaming.

 

It was hard. Kissing while piggyfront the taller girl. For the first time, she felt her house is unnecessarily big. She had to stop at few checkpoints before she lose the strength on her arms and end up embarrassing herself. The latter kissed her aggressively too, making it more difficult for her to take a step. They now passed the lounge and she had to take a left turn, to take them to the bed. But it will not be a smooth journey since she had to climb a 10 flights of stairs. She thought she was winning when suddenly she tripped on her own leg, dropping the girl in her arms on the stair.

 

“Ouch!” The tall girl rubbed her butts.

 “I— I’m sorry Yu seonsaeng!” She swore she could die in embarrassment. The latter giggled before wrapping her hands around her nape. She stared her eyes while slightly tilt her head, making few of her hair strands fell onto the beauty face of her. Minjeong couldn’t help but to melt at her dearly gaze but was distracted by the latter’s hair. She tucked her hairs behind her ear before slowly admiring the art in front of her, who is now slowly turning red.

“I— I’m heavy right? S—sorry.” 

“N—no! Not at all. It’s just me. I’m not strong enough. I need to train my biceps more.” She tapped her upper arm continuously. The tall girl chuckled and just the sight of that made her feels on the cloud nine. She bitted her lower lips.

“Oh god, I’m so in love with you, Yu Jimin.” 

“Then, show me your love, Kim Minjeong.”

Those words were like a drug. She gained a sudden strength to lift the tall girl and reached to the bed in a blink of eyes. She kissed her again and the night was theirs to live up to.

 

Minjeong hears a sigh coming from her behind. The girl behind her keep rubbing her abs though it is separated by a thin lining of her singlet. And today she found out that she is a for that. As far as she want to let her do that, she doesn’t have choice but to turn her body facing her before she gets . But that is only jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. The beauty in her arms now is in a white singlet, making her s slightly visible. 

 

“Where are you looking at, ert?” Jimin pulled up the blanked up to her chest.

“A-ah. N-no. It’s not what you think.” Minjeong flustered.

“Hahaha. Why are you cute and handsome at the same time?” The latter comments made her stunned.

“Why? Is there something wrong? 

“N-no. It’s like…. Am I dreaming? I mean it’s just yesterday you went out for a date and look where are you now. Is this rea—“ She was cut off by a peck.

“It is real, Kim seonsu.”

“Wow… But… Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter