The world is not ready

The Real Final
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The media is slowly forgetting about Minjeong’s life scandal. Some of the media supports her life preference and almost all her fans are cool with it. Not to mention some of netizens starting to change their mind. This is a really good news for her. She can’t wait to tell the world about Jimin but she guessed they are not on the same boat. After the scandal, her girlfriend being more cautious than before. She even introduced a safe distance between them whenever in public. She avoids all the skin ship and keeps her face straight. Minjeong wants to talk about that but when they home, her girl changes 180. She gets super clingy, acting all cute and expressive as hell to the point it always end with both of them lying arms in arms without a single string the next day. Today, she must talk about it. She must resist all the flirty gesture her girlfriend ever made.

 

“Just sit down and trust me. I am a good cook too.” Jimin chuckled.

“I’m just worried you will burn my kitchen.” Minjeong gave her a back hug.

“Oh come on. We will be late for the live match. Kudo seonsu is up next right?” Her hand is busy with the spatula.

“Hmm. Okay then. I’ll wait for you at the sofa.” Minjeong peck the latter cheek and nape.

 

Look who’s talking. The one who starts all the flirty is she herself. And yet she blames her girlfriend’s charm when the latter just response to her tease? Come on buddy. You can do this. She thought.

 

“Why the umpire pronounce 0-0 as ‘LOVE-ALL, not ‘Zero-ALL’?” Since the game started, the tall girl in her arms bombarded her with questions. She’s too focus on the screen until an aggressive lips land on her cheek.

“I’m sorry, what was the question again?”. She plays with the latter hair, rubbing it back and forth.

“Never mind. Enjoy your game.” The tall girl stands up but she’s quick to pull latter back in her arms.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry, jagiya. Don’t leave me alone.” She smooched the girl.

“Hmm. Why it is LOVE-ALL?” Jimin asked her again.

“Because the world love comes from French which means egg, except the spelling is not l.o.v.e.”

“So what’s the correlation?” The girl frowned.

“Haha. Jagiya, zero shaped like an egg. That’s why.” She chuckled at her girlfriend confused face.

“Hmm. So it indirectly means love equal to zero.” The girl mumbled.

“Even if love is zero, zero is where everything starts. Nothing would ever be born if we didn’t depart from there.” She reassured her girlfriend.

“No matter how much you add, you will only lose to misery.” The girl distanced herself.

“Hey, it—“

“Let’s end all of this.” Her girlfriend cut her off.

“W-what? Did I say something wrong? I’m sorry okay.” She held her hand, asking the tall girl to sit beside her again. But the girl shoved her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter